Hotshot? ~{Tomboo}~

By dsmp_k404

Book Cover By: @AlliumNoah Tommy is a really popular kid. Loved by everyone at school....except the football... More

~{Chapter 1}~
~{Chapter 2}~
~{Chapter 3}~
~{Chapter 4}~
~{Chapter 5}~
~{Chapter 6}~
~{Chapter 7}~
~{Chapter 8}~
~{Chapter 9}~
~{Chapter 10}~
~{Chapter 11}~
~{Chapter 12}~
~{Chapter 13}~
~{Chapter 14}~
~{Chapter 15}~
~{Chapter 16}~
~{Chapter 17}~
~{Chapter 18}~
~{Chapter 19}~
~{Chapter 20}~
~{Chapter 21}~
~{Chapter 22}~
~{Chapter 23}~
~{Chapter 24}~
~{Chapter 25}~
~{Chapter 26}~
~{Chapter 27}~
~{Chapter 28}~
~{Chapter 29}~
~{Chapter 30}~
~{Chapter 31}~
~{Chapter 32}~
~{Chapter 33}~
~{Chapter 34}~
~{Chapter 35}~
~{Chapter 36}~
~{Chapter 37}~
~{Chapter 38}~
~{Chapter 39}~
~{Chapter 40}~
~{Chapter 41}~
~{Chapter 42}~
~{Chapter 43}~
~{Chapter 45}~
~{Chapter 46}~
~{Chapter 47}~
~{Chapter 48}~
~{Chapter 49}~
~{Chapter 50}~
~{Chapter 51}~
~{Chapter 52}~
~{Chapter 53}~
~{Chapter 54}~
~{Chapter 55}~
~{Chapter 56}~
~{Chapter 57}~
~{Chapter 58}~
~{Chapter 59}~
~{Chapter 60}~
~{Chapter 61}~
~{Chapter 62}~
~{Chapter 63}~
~{Chapter 64}~
~{Chapter 65}~
~{Chapter 66}~
~{Chapter 67}~
~{Chapter 68}~
~{Chapter 69}~
~{Chapter 70}~
~{Chapter 71}~
~{Chapter 72}~
~{Chapter 73}~
~{Chapter 74}~
~{Chapter 75}~
~{Chapter 76}~

~{Chapter 44}~

4K 134 136
By dsmp_k404

Tommy POV

I woke up the next morning and really wanted to see Ranboo.

But- there was no way I could try and hangout with him cause-....for some dumb reason, I don't have my boyfriend's phone number.

I frowned and just- spent the weekend on my own.

Time Skip ~ Monday

Tommy POV

Monday!

I was finally gonna see Ranboo! And I was absolutely thrilled! In fact I was sat on the bus and we'd just arrived at Ranboo's stop.

I got up and walked towards the entrance. Ranboo got on and I hugged him, "Goodmorning."

He blushed and awkwardly hugged me back, "Morning Tommy, now mind moving so I can sit with my friends?"

I blushed embarrassed and moved aside, "Sorry I wanted t-"

He awkwardly pat my head, "Its fine."

Then he walked off towards his friends. I grabbed his arm though, "You don't wanna- sit together?"

"Not right now. I'll see you at lunch." He said and pulled away again.

I hugged his waist with my head against his back this time and spoke softly, "I love you. See you later..."

He patted my hand and then walked away.

How....odd.

I frowned and walked back over to Tubbo. I sat down and sighed.

"What's the matter with you?" Tubbo asked.

I shook my head, "Nothin...."

"Ka-"

"I just wanted to sit with Ranboo and I greeted him with multiple hugs, told him I L word him and, tried holding his hand, but he sorta just- I dunno....rejected it?- something like that." I sighed.

"Kay." Tubbo said and then turned back to his book, "You should ask him what's bothering him or what's wrong?- And that's all we'll speak on this."

I nodded and thought about it for a bit, What could be wrong?...Did I do something to upset him?- Did I make him jealous?- Is it the 'Tubbo over him' thing he swears is true?-.....What did I do?

Time Skip ~ Arrived at School

I got off the bus and didn't see Ranboo around. He must've already gone to his locker.

"I'm gonna go find Ranboo, later Tubs!" I waved.

He waved to me, but didn't look up from his book, "Later...."

I chuckled to myself and then walked off towards Ranboo's locker.

There he was grabbing his things. I went up and hugged his side. He was a little startled, but then settled in.

"Hi babe, how are you?" I asked.

"Good..." he replied then locked back up his locker.

Once he was done I put my arms around his neck and made him look at me, "Whats the matter, babe?"

He blushed, "Nothing...why?"

"Your being distant." I pointed out the obvious.

He shrugged, "Just not very touchy today, is all."

I frowned, "You don't have to lie to me..."

He kissed me then pulled away, "I'm fine."

I was about to argue, but he put his finger to my lip, "Talk to you later, I've gotta get to-"

I moved his hand, "We're going to the same place."

He nodded and then we walked there together. I tried holding his hand, but he put it 8n his jacket pocket.

I didn't let it bother me, I just ignored it for the time being.

Time Skip ~ After Homeroom

Ranboo had got up rather quickly and was already walking out. I grabbed all my things as fast as I could then ran out after him...,but I'd already lost him in the hall.

I sighed and went to my own locker to get my stuff. And as I did so I took a paper out of my notebook. I grabbed a pen and quickly wrote, "I don't know what's bothering you, but I'd like you to talk to me. Meet me under the bleachers for lunch, please. I love you. - Tommy <3"

I walked over to Ranboo's locker and he wasn't there. So I folded up the paper and slipped it through the slits, into his locker. Then I made my way to Science where Ranboo was too.

Time Skip ~ After Class

I saw Ranboo already walking out and frowned to myself, What did you do, idiot?!

I shook it off and went to my own locker.

Time Skip ~ Lunch Time

I was at my locker, locking up my things. Afterwards I headed to the bleachers.

Now I'd wait underneath the bleachers for Ranboo.

Please Ranboo...

I waited there a couple minutes and he hadn't shown. I frowned and put my chin in my hands as I mumbled, "What did I do?"

I sighed and decided I'd wait just one more minute.....and then he came!

I popped up from the floor and hugged Ranboo, "Thanks for comin babe..."

"Mhmm." He hummed and sorta pulled away, so I let go. Then he asked, "Where were you?"

"Excuse me?- What do you mean?..." I asked confused and shocked by his sudden change in tone.

"Friday. My football game. You weren't there." He said and crossed his arms.

So thats what this is about.....well, I know he'll understand once I tell him.

I sighed, "Babe, I wanted to go, I really did!"

"So then, why weren't you there?- I mean you'd think my boyfriend would come support me either way, but you didn't." He said sounding both sad and upset- but most if all...hurt.

I frowned, "I was at home...and I didn't go cause I didn't think it would bother you a-"

"Seriously?! Ofcourse it did! Tommy that's so- rude! Why wouldn't you show up for me?" He yelled upset.

I got nervous and I felt bad, "I wanted to show up for you, and I'm sorry I didn't. But, Ranboo I- I was afraid..."

"Afraid?- Afraid of what?" He asked confused.

"Jay....I didn't want to possibly run into him. I'm scared of him..." I mumbled.

Surely.....he would understand- right?

We wouldn't fight again.

We wouldn't break up all over again.

And I wouldn't have to go about my life without him....

He'll hear me out...won't he?

1,008 words
That's all for today.
Later Gamers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 461 25
Started: Monday June 4th 2021 Completed: Sunday November 21st 2021 This story will not include NSFW or Smut (All of the pictures I use will be off of...
11.6K 251 19
Tommy jumped around in excitement, he was finally going to meet up with Tubbo and Ranboo again! He hadn't seen them in what felt like ages, and the t...
59.8K 1.8K 39
A lot of streamers started moving to the US, and Tommy and Tubbo did as well... Only to realize Tommy's grave enemy and Tubbo's largest crush - Ranb...
7.8K 226 22
I do not ship their irl selves, i ship their online personnas. Tubbo is a pretty energetic guy who spends most of his time with his best friend, Tom...