HOSIE (Endlessly for you) COM...

By Surviving1crazy

A Hosie story This is not well written it gets better along the way but don't expect anything amazing TW: SEL... More

A/N
1. 4 years - accidentally unpublished
I'm just worried about you
The entrance
Family and worrying
Becoming Closer
a/n IMPORTANT
The confession
The diner
Day dreaming
The Mikaelson Mansion
Hugging and crying
Mikaelson ball.
Talk to us we need to return
Drinking in the bayou
Josie
Come to New Orleans
2 days left
Saltzman's
Hope, hOpE, HOPE
Tribrid and Strange Reunions
The talks
Woke up
The run
A/N Rant
Hope I'm not stupid
They don't know
Following and fading
Turn it off
Humanity
A/N not an update but important
Thankyou so much/not an update
Planning
Emotionless.
Search
Travelling
Caught
N/U
Him
Roman
I'm sorry
Family
The arcade
Date night
Back to mystic falls
Jesus Christ
Soooooo moving on
Memories and flashes
Help important? a/n
First Day
Who the hell are you
Aurora
Morning
She's still here and staring
Thank God
No idea what to call this
The spell
What do we do
Hope
Her mind
Why
Well hello part 1
Well Hello part 2
Wiplash
The fire running through his veins
Chose
Pouring
Hey this is important
Memories
Processing
Yes (Last part)
Hi
NEW STORY

Blood on your clothes

356 11 2
By Surviving1crazy

(I have no idea if I brought Davina and Marcel to Mystic falls already if I have please just forget about it)

Back at the house

Hope's POV

By the time we got back home, I wasn't really thinking about the others I was just tired. As much as I didn't want to admit it everything that has happened to me has just been so tiring. Sometimes it just feels like it would be easier to sleep. Forever.

I suck in a bit of air trying to push those thoughts out of my brain, not wanting to go down that path again. I reach the front door of the mansion, but here the back doors of the car closing and can't help but look at the damage that Kol had done.

I turn to see blood all over her clothes, only a few splotches of white left. I roll my eyes not caring what they where going to do with her as long as she was in pain and then died. I felt eyes staring at me, so I followed the energy and saw my Dad looking at me, I could see all the pity and I hated it so much. All my life it's one sympathetic look to the next. I always have to be strong so I don't get that look, but, but now my father is giving me that look.

I just sigh and turn back around opening the door and vamping to my room not wanting to talk to anyone, just needing sleep. I wasn't bothered to take a shower or do anything. I just took my shoe of and got under the cover. If blood got on them so what I could just clean them.

Caroline's POV

I looked at my girls and saw the fear on both of their faces. I could tell what they where feeling just from the look in their eyes. Lizzie was scared for her fathers reaction, not wanting him to be disappointed in her. Josie felt like she was going to be blamed, and she internally blames herself even if she saved her sisters life.

I put my hands on their back and gently pushed them up the drive as the walked. I was trying to give them even bit of time to prepare, I didn't know what his reaction was going to be like either and as much as I want to say it will be pleasant I know it might not.

"What if he hates me" Lizzie said quietly to us. Making Josie slightly shake at the fear of this aswell.

"He could never hate you girls your his daughters, he may be shocked and a bit upset but he would never hate you. What you two did was so brave and you saved Hope, even if he doesn't say it I will. I am so damn proud of you both" I said this with all my heart, truly believing every word I was saying

Lizzie's POV

I'm terrified absolutely petrified. I know my fathers past, and I know he was vampire hunter. Yes he might run a school for supernatural and he might be okay with Josie but. I don't want out relationship to be different. Josie barely talks to Dad anymore and he doesn't even try anyway. I just wanted him to think the same of me, not some blood thirsty monster. I knew I wasn't and I knew vampires weren't aswell.

I squeezed my Moms hands as we walked towards the school gradually getting closer and closer. She squeezed back and gave me a reassuring look making me feel the tiniest bit more calm. Josie and her are always going to be here for me, even if my Dad wasn't.

The thought of my Dad not being there for me just made my brain spiral even more. Josie had noticed my uneven breathing and pulled on Mom a bit to stop. I let go of her hand and instead hugged Josie just wanting to feel secure. I just wanted to make sure she would always be here for me. "I'm here Liz I'm here" She whispered whilst rubbing circles on my back.

Josie's POV

Once we reach the door I lean forward and open it the air going into my lungs stopping for a second as it swings open. It was around 8ish in the morning so quite a few people where awake, some walking around with food in there hands, some gossiping and others with their heads in books. A few looked up gave us a look and slightly waved. Me and Lizzie hadn't been round much recently with everything going on, we barely told Dad anything so they wouldn't either.

"Omg where the hell have you three be you disappear randomly not answering phone calls texts and you show up here with blood on you clothes looking terrified" Dad said to us walking down the hall. I don't think any of us remembered that we had blood on us, so the face I presumed I was making also showed on the other 2.

"Come on Alaric lets go to the office we have some explaining to do" Mom said walking past Dad and dragging us with her. I looked behind us to see did looking slightly dumfounded for a few seconds before quickly following behind to catch up with us.

Ten minutes later

We where all sitting in the office saying nothing. Mom had said that we should start about five minutes ago but instead we just stayed quiet neither one of us entirely sure on what to say or even approach what to say.

"Are you gonna..." Before Dad could finish Lizzie interrupted.

"Well the Aurora girl after the Mikaelsons sorta did bad stuff kidnapped Hope, drive, warehouse, lotta witches, weird death knife, arm around neck, throw knife at Hope snap, I'm dead hope died for a few seconds I think" Lizzie rambled on once she was done she looked to me and Mom "Did I cover it all" Her voice had gone very high with nervousness so if it wasn't in this situation it would have been comedic. I partly nodded and partly shrugged.

"Wait...wait what" Dad said. I don't think he really got anything of what Lizzie just said. I coughed catching Dads attention since he was so confused by Lizzie he had just been staring at her eyebrows crunched.

"Okay so" I started and explained to him everything that happened. Throughout the time I told him he stayed perfectly still and quiet, which was very unusual thing for him making me even more nervous.

"I-" Was all he said before he opened the cupboard in his desk and pulled out a bottle of bourbon making me all the more scared for his reaction and making Mom give him a deathly glare. He poured himself and took a sip and let out an "Ah" Sound before he put the glass back down.

"so uh so your-your a vampire now ?" Dad questioned Lizzie while furrowing his eyebrows.

"I-I ye-ye-yeah" Lizzie stuttered now shaking. Mom was in-between both of us so I couldn't help her, but she noticed and took Lizzie's hand rubbing her thumb soothingly on the back of Lizzie's hand trying to stop her from shaking as much. It didn't do much physically but I could feel a slight ease go through the twin bond.

"Oh ok" Dad said trying to act nonchalant. It wasn't working. I could hear the slight tinge in his voice meaning so could Mom aswell as Lizzie. I just wanted to shout at Dad telling him if he hurt Lizzie he would regret it. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself.

"Okay ?" Lizzie questioned confused.

Dad nodded and said Okay again. "Lizzie, you being a vampire doesn't change my mind yeah I might have been a vampire hunter, but I was also a vampire at one point it your still my daughter and remember your sister is one aswell" Lizzie's face lit up, I knew she wasn't expecting this reply and I was so happy for her.

"I'm more annoyed by the fact no-one filled me on before hand what was happening. Hope got kidnapped that's that's just a lot" His voice was slightly shaky but I chose to ignore it, not sure if it was because he was worried for us or if he was still getting over Liz being a vampire.

"Yeah" We all repeated back, going silent seconds after everyone unsure of what to say or do.

Hope's POV

I sit up in my bed suddenly, hearing the sounds of shouts and arguments downstairs making me want to roll my eyes again and about the hundredth time today. I looked down at my clothes remembering they where still blood and sighed deciding to go downstairs and see what was going on before I showered.

"I deserve to kill her" I heard one voice say as I walk down the hall.

"Are you stupid no I do" I hear another as I got closer to the stairs

"She tried to kill my bloody daughter I get to do it" The first voice said making me realise it was Dad. I was tired so voice recognition wasn't really what my brain was focused on.

"OUR" Mom shouted.

"Yeah well she tried to kill my favourite niece" Hope had now gotten to the top of the stairs and could see the action playing out in front of her. Her family where all surrounding Aurora arguing about who gets to kill her.

"'m your only niece Kol and I'm also a few other people's niece if you hadn't noticed" I said going down the stairs drawing everyone's attention my way.

"How was your nap littlest wolf" Dad said coming to give me a hug once I reached the bottom.

"Very much needed, now shouldn't I have a say on who kills this bitch" I said earning a glare from everyone and an "ey language" from my Mom and a supportive smirk from Kol. Which maid Mom glare at Kol ten fold.

The second that interaction happened everyone went back to arguing about who got to do it forgetting what I said. Whilst this was happening I sat down on the sofa and just put on the classic evil Mikaelson smirk, loving how they always argued in the most funny and ridiculous ways usually ending up with someone staked or smashed into a wall.

From the corner of my eye I saw the red heads eyes open, but no-one saw since they where to busy arguing about who was going to kill her. The funny thing about the situation was when she woke up they where saying whoever had the best way to kill her wins, meaning they were all calling out torture methods. I could see the fear in Aurora's eyes, as they talked about bleeding out, pulling out nails and teeth with plyers.

They had now all gathered at the back of the room. This meant they weren't near the table that Aurora was lying on supposedly asleep. She didn't know I was watching her so she turned over and tried to discreetly vamp away but before she could I vamped over to her grabbing her throat and pinned her against the wall. "Guess who's awake you blind bats" I called over to them.

Everyone looked at me in shock. "Ugghh let me go" Aurora tried to shout but instead it came out as a pleading whisper causing me to smirk at how truly pathetic she is.

I squeezed my hands around her neck until her face was practically purple and then dropped her onto the ground, where she wheezed and panted for a minute, before she tried to quickly get up and crack my neck. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hands and broke them easily not even thinking twice about them. She screamed out in pain as they tried to heal but weren't since the bone wasn't in place.

I chuckle darkly and look to the side at my family. I give them a look and raise one eyebrow daring them to try to stop me from what was about to happen next.

I plunged my hand into Aurora's chest still looking at my families faces, half shocked, half over joyed. When I looked back to her trying to plead through the blood in her mouth, I just shook my head knowingly and ripped her heart out of her chest.

She gasped and went still looking at nothing and everything, and slumped onto the floor turning grey a lines covered her dead body. I coughed into my arm and stepped away from her body kicking it 'accidentally' whilst doing so. "So that decides the who's killing her right" I said to them grinning.

Kol looked offended and his eyebrows where scrunched up. "What the fuck Hope I wanted to kill her" Before I could reply Dad had him pined to the wall.

"No swearing at Hope" He said flashing his eyes gold letting veins spread down his face then dropping him.

"Jeez no need to get all papa wolf" Kol replied jokingly getting a terrifying glare from Dad making everyone else in the room laugh.

"Hope we should have talked about this more but I understand doing it know" Freya said the only one really taking this seriously.

"Aunt Freya there was nothing to talk about for all of the shi--stuff she's done to this family and the people we care about dying now was better than putting her to sleep forever where she could come back AGAIN and hurt one of us" Everyone nodded.

"Wow you really are a Mikaelson little one" I heard from behind me. I turned quickly recognising the voice immediately. I tackled them to the ground and hugged them with so much strength.

"Marcel OMG I missed you when did you get here ?" I practically screamed into his ear.

"Calm down trust me I can hear you and a few hours ago heard about all the drama that had been going on around here" He said smiling from ear to ear getting up and eventually letting me go.

"He's not the only one who came" A voice from behind him said.

"Aunt Davina" I said happily going to give her a hug aswell.

"Not gonna give your wife a hug" Rebekah said to Marcel, he ran over to her crashing their lips together immediately making me grimace.

"Okay I'm covered in blood and need a shower and also don't need to see that" I said pointing to the two of them vamping to the fridge to get a few blood bags tossing them on the table and then back to my room.

3rd Person POV

The day went on and Josie, Lizzie and Caroline eventually came back. Josie went upstairs where Hope was drying her hair. Josie gave Hope a kiss and explained what happened, after that Lizzie came in first knocking. "You guys aren't railing each other right I can come in ?" Lizzie said. Jo rolled her eyes telling her to come in. Liz joined her sister on Hope's bead and chatted on until late that night.

"I need my beauty sleep, so I'm gonna go sleep in our well its my room now. Thank god finally I have my own room. Night I have vamp hearing and my room is close don't do anything I wouldn't want to hear" She said this and left the room wanting to get the last reply.

"Night" Hope and Josie said knowing Lizzie could still hear them

.

.

.

.

Part 63, second to last chapter. I hope you liked it. The next chapter is going to be slightly shorter since it's a rap up. I'll post on the 14th (UK times) I really hope you guys are liking the story. It will be a happy ending don't worry. Please give my ideas for the next story, I'm still not sure what I should do. I don't really like writing smut so try not to give me any story lines that base on it. If you have an opinion, question, idea or just want to talk go to the comments and I'll reply. 27k that's a lot holy crap. ALSO WHO'S EXITED TO SEE THE MIKAELSONS NEXT WEEK. I need to catch up on the show since I have only watched up to the circus one but ik what has happened on the last few ones.

Hope you enjoyed and I love you all bye ^ _ ^

(11/04/2022 2780 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1.3K 48
Who's a friend? Who's an enemy? Cause sometimes they look the same to me But looks can be pleasing, yet so deceiving Sweet words from a serpent's ton...
27K 763 48
Hope has a complex childhood, and while growing up her life revolved around meaningless sexual encounters and always getting herself in trouble. Afte...
42.8K 1.1K 36
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑑 π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ 𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š π‘‘π‘œοΌŽπΌ 𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’...
34.9K 768 19
"There's no such thing as luck. There's decisions and consequences." When he was 13, Adam Burkhardt sold his soul for the last person he had his moth...