Project R.A.Z.E.

By VVrame

War. Hate. Millions of death It's been over 15 years since the war between humans and anthros started. Blake... More

Chapter 1 - Survivor
Chapter 3 - Ambush
Chapter 4 - The Escape
Chapter 5 - The Forgotten Experiment
Chapter 6 - The Rescue
Chapter 7 - Minus Base, Plus Ally
Chapter 8 - A New Base?
Chapter 9 - Conversations
Chapter 9.5 - Kendra's Backstory
Chapter 10 - Experiment "Spectre"
Chapter 11 - A New Team Member?
Chapter 12 - Safe For Now
Chapter 13 - Outburst
Chapter 14 - The Documents Of Terror
Chapter 15 - Hellhole
Chapter 16 - A Friend Among Enemies
Chapter 17 - She Is Here?
Chapter 18 - Reunited For A Short Moment

Chapter 2 - Unexpected Meeting

2.5K 49 33
By VVrame

*CRUNCH, CRUNCH*

Sounds of snow crunching under my feet were filling the air, as I was limping my way to the base.

Thoughts were flooding my mind.
I was the only one who survived that raid.

The number of human deaths was growing in geometrical progression.
Humans decided to use extreme measures.

Since the remaining humans started to defend their bases using all kinds of weapons, that means using even the illegal ones, (except for nukes, bioweapons and etc.) Federal Anti-Human Agency aka FAHA, started to go rampage on human bases.

Luckily, one group of human soldiers specialized in stealth, managed to gather very important intel about FAHA changing their fighting ways.

After the intel was sent to all other human bases, they decided to stay low and be extremely cautious and stealthy in their missions.

All of that gave FAHA quite a tough time.
Yes, bases were being found, humans were being killed, but all of that started to happen more rarely.

*SNAP*

I snapped back to reality.
Someone stepped on a branch.
I quickly raised my pistol aiming the way the sound came.
It was a large bush.
I quietly approached the bush still aiming at it.
With a quick hand movement, I moved the leaves out of my way to see who was behind them.

???
- AYO CHILL DUDE!

Blake
- ...Dex? - I lowered my pistol my eyes widened.

Dex
- Blake? - He asked surprised.

Blake, Dex
- aaaAAAYYYY! - We "whisper shouted" simultaneously.

Name - Dexter Menderson
Age - 18
Height - 5'10"
Specialization - Field medic
Status - fugitive

It was my best friend, Dexter, or as I call him, Dex.

I tried to give him a "bro hug", but I saw, that his leg was injured and he was treating his wound with first aid kit he always carries with him.

Blake
- Dude, I thought I was the only survivor!

Dex
- I thought the same, bro.

Blake
- Were you heading to base Sykra?

Dex
- Yeah dude, wait, are you also going to that base?

Blake
- Yep.

Dex
- Cool! Alright, give me a second.

He finished treating his wound, got up and started limp-walking with me.

Blake
- Do you have any information about how our base was found?

Dex
- Nope, absolutely zero.

I went silent, as memories flooded my mind.
I spent a lot of time in that base.
Got to know a lot of new people.
Some of them were cool, some kinda meh... And only a few people, that I hated.

I started tearing up, as I realized, that these people are most probably dead.

Dex noticed that.

Dex
- Hey bro, you good? - he asked worriedly.

Blake
- Sorry dude, it's just... The fact, that our base is now destroyed, is just...

Dex
- Yeah... I know... I feel the same. But don't worry, we'll get our revenge - he said while placing his hand on my shoulder.

Blake
- And I'll make sure for that to happen... - I said while looking at my hand balled up into a fist.

Blake
- You know, I miss Joe.

Dex
- Joe? Who's Joe?

Blake
- *trollface smile under the helmet* hehehehe...

Dex
- *realizing, that he has fallen right into my trap* Don't you fucking dare...

Blake
- JOE MAMA!

Dex sighed and facepalmed.

Blake
- Gotcha bitch! - I said with a grin.

Dex
- After all this time, you finally got me. What can I say... Good job. - he said, slowly clapping his hands.

After that, we finally saw the outlines of the "Sykra" base, probably the most hidden base, that I have ever seen.

Some part of it was outside, but the main part was underground.

*Small timeskip*

We finally were approaching the main entrance, which was guarded by soldiers.

One of them saw us and quickly realizing, that we are humans, ran to us.

We were extremely exhausted.
Dex didn't make it and passed out.

Soldier
- I NEED MEDICS AT THE ENTRANCE! - he shouted.

He got to help us.

Soldier
- Are you guys okay?! - he asked, clearly shocked.

Blake
- Yeah, we're just extremely tired. - I said.

A few seconds later I saw a few men in white coats running to us with stretchers.

We got loaded onto the stretchers, and as soon as I got on them, I passed out from exhaustion.

*Timeskip*

I woke up slowly opening my eyes.
The light above me was quite bright.

I sat on my bed.
Looking around I saw, that I was in an infirmary.

I looked to my left and saw Dex sleeping.
I sighed in relief.
Suddenly, the doors opened and a man in a white coat, I think he was the doctor that treated us, and a man in a green uniform walked in.

As soon as saw the last ones rank on his shoulder, I realized, that he was the general of this base.

My reflexes activated and I gave him a salute.

General
- At ease, soldier. Please identify yourself.

Blake
- Name: Blake, specialization: assault man, Base: Forkast, base status: destroyed in result of a raid, age: 17
- my friend here, name: Dexter, specialization: field medic, base: Forkast, age: 18

General
- So Forkast got raided and destroyed... Are any other squad members alive?

Blake
- No, General. They are all KIA. It might be that we are the only survivors.

General looked concerned.

Doctor
- Fortunately and surprisingly, you hadn't had any serious injuries. You will rest and recover for a few days for further missions.

Blake
- wait what? Further missions? Oh, I think, since from now on we're probably soldiers of this base, we'll get new missions... And I thought I was going to chill for some time.

Suddenly, I heard a growl from Dex.
He was waking up.

Dex
- huh? W-...what happened? Who are you? - he asked as he sat up on his bed.

He had the same reaction as me when he saw the rank.

General
- At ease. From now on, you two are getting transferred to a new squad. You will be given your own dorms. Rest well, soldiers.

He exited the room while the doctor was doing something in front of a table with different types of medicine.

I sat there and started to wait for something to happen.

(??? POV)

???
- Ugh, we finally captured this damn base. Heh, these no-furs couldn't stand a chance against our new weapon... But they fought bravely, I'll admit that - I said while walking and looking at human corpses.

???
- Sir! - a wolf soldier ran to me and gave me a salute.

???
- At ease. Did the base status report come?

Wolf soldier
- Yes, every no-fur in the base was killed. But-

???
- What do you mean "but"? - I said while turning around to face him.

Wolf soldier
- T-two of them m-managed to escape. They ran off in different directions and Charlie team couldn't catch them. One of their members said that she was knocked out in a battle while trying to catch one of the running humans. Three of them are KIA - he said, clearly a little bit scared.

I felt anger build up in me.
Our raids never left any survivors.
Yet somehow two of them escaped.
And one of them even managed to kill three trained soldiers.

Wolf soldier
- S-sir?

???
- Dismissed - I said, trying to hold my anger.

I think it's finally time to get the Zeta squad in our ranks.

___________________________________________

Chapter done. I hope the story isn't cringy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
251K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
109K 292 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
219K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad