Naruto Senju Shippuden

By AL2Alexal2

Sequel to Senju resurrection. What if Naruto had Mokuton? How would that influence his drive to become the be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 2

4.8K 110 48
By AL2Alexal2

Naruto and Sakura are waiting for their sensei. He was late as per usual. They had said their goodbyes to Temari and Shikamaru at the gates. "He sure hasn't changed, has he?" Naruto asks Sakura. "No, he has not..." Sakura says with a sigh. "What's with the long faces?" Kakashi says from the fence. "You are late, that is what..." Naruto says deadpanly. "Sorry, I had to help some old lady across the village," Kakashi explains. "Yeah, that's a lie!" Naruto and Sakura exclaim in an accusatory tone. Kakashi just laughs them off. They walk into the training ground. "This place sure takes me back..." Naruto says wistfully. "Come to think of it, this was your first training ground, wasn't it?" Kakashi asks. "Team Seven..." Sakura says while looking depressed. "Don't worry about Sasuke... I'll bring down Oto whole if something happens to him," Naruto says as he places a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Thank you, Naruto... But even you aren't strong enough to bring down a village by yourself..." Sakura says defeatedly. A warm and intense feeling passes over her. She wasn't sure where it came from. "Don't worry, I'm stronger than you realise..." Naruto says as he lifts his hand from her shoulder and the warm pressure left as well. 'Wait that pressure... It couldn't have been Naruto chakra, right? RIGHT?! It can't be that big!' She screams in her mind. 

"How about we start this test," Kakashi says after Sakura had calmed down a bit after Naruto's pep talk. "You remember the bell test..." Kakashi asks as he pulls out two bells. "Come at me like you mean it. Use deadly force to take the bells from me and.." Kakashi explains to them. "Teamwork, right?" Naruto says as he punches his fist into his open palm. "Correct," Kakashi says with a happy tone. "You will not read your book this time, right Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asks. "No... this time I think I need to take this seriously..." Kakashi says as he lifts his hitai-ate from his left eye. The Sharingan was staring them down. Kakashi did a double-take when he passed his glance over to Naruto. 'Holy shit! How does he have this much chakra!' he thinks. "Ohho, your Sharingan this early!" Naruto exclaims happily. "Yeah, don't disappoint me..." Kakashi says shakily. Naruto felt three presences in the forest watching over them. He knew it was Tsunade, Jiraiya and Shizune.

Naruto runs towards Kakashi before he can start them off. "Now this feels familiar..." Kakashi says as he blocks a punch from Naruto. "You are not going to scold me for starting without your permission?" Naruto says as he throws another punch. "You did put a convincing argument last time..." Kakashi says. Seeing that taijutsu wasn't getting him anywhere, Naruto jumps back a few paces. "Ninjutsu then..." He says to himself.

"You don't have to worry, Sakura. I'll take care of him myself," Naruto cockily says. He gets into a stable stance, takes a deep breath and goes through the seals of a jutsu, landing in a bizarre seal. "Mokuton: Mokuryū no Jutsu!" Naruto screams out. A head begins to creep out of the ground. It slithered out until it became 30 meters long. It was like a snake but had multiple sharp-looking teeth. "Wow..." Sakura breaths out at the magnificent jutsu Naruto just produced. "I would give up now, Kakashi-sensei..." Naruto says, and the dragon curls around Naruto. It roars, making a bone-chilling sound and bears its fangs toward Kakashi. Kakashi gulps. "No surrender?" Naruto asks one final time. Kakashi shakes his head. "So be it..." Naruto wills the dragon to attack forward. The slithering beast was deceptively fast for something of that size. Kakashi used every ounce of his speed to dodge the large Jutsu. Naruto took this opportunity to sneak up behind his sensei. He pulls out a kunai and readies himself for the final charge. He grabs Kakashi, puts him in a hold, and places his kunai to his throat.

"Now then... Care to spare me two seconds and tell me where the real one is?" Naruto asks. "Not bad, Naruto... But I guess you'll have to find me the old fashioned way..." Kakashi says as he disappears in a poof of smoke. "Tch... talk about annoying..." Naruto says as he clicks his tongue. The dragon roars when it feels its master's shaken control. Naruto places his hands in a snake seal, and the dragon's life begins to fade, and the carcass goes back into the ground. "That was amazing..." Sakura says to her teammate when he comes back to her side. "Yeah, but not amazing enough..." Naruto complains. "This is Kakashi we are talking about. No way one Jutsu will bring him down," Sakura tries to soothe his self-criticism.

"Should you or me smash him out of the ground?" Naruto asks his teammate. The sun was about to set over the training ground. "Leave that to me!" Sakura says. She readies a punch and slams her fist into the ground. The ground shook with force. cracking up the surface. "Yabe..." Naruto says in awe. He sees Kakashi hiding in the ground. "Kakashi-sensei... looks like we found you..." Sakura says to her teacher while locking their eyes. Kakashi jumps out of the broken ground. He looked a lot more serious than he had done with them, ever.

Sakura runs into the forest and hides. Kakashi joins her. Naruto clicks his tongue and runs in after them. Naruto throws some kunai toward Kakashi from behind. He quickly jumps out of the way. Naruto jumps to attack, and Kakashi meets him halfway. Their kunai clash for a second. Kakashi turns around and throws his own kunai toward Naruto. Naruto uses the branch he was about to land on as a bar to avoid them. He lands on the floor unharmed. Sakura joins him.

"Guess I should teach you something!" Kakashi says as he runs up to Naruto and throws a heel kick. Naruto easily drops underneath the kick. Kakashi then tries to strike him with punches, but Naruto weaves through the onslaught like he has done nothing but weaving since he was a child. Kakashi was impressed. Naruto counters a punch by dragging Kakashi's fist away when he caught it. Sakura took that opportunity when Kakashi was locked down by Naruto to charge in and try to hit him. She chose an angle where there was no chance of hitting Naruto. Kakashi's eye widen and uses substitution to get away, Sakura came flying into the log he subbed with. It shattered like a paper bomb was placed on it.

"You're not getting away that easily!" Naruto screams as he runs toward the hidden Kakashi. "Moku Bunshin no Jutsu!" He says as three copies of himself grow out of the ground. Naruto and his three clones take turns in attacking Kakashi. Kakashi couldn't even knick the clones or the real Naruto. Kakashi did defend himself well. But it wasn't perfect and Naruto and his clones got some hard punches in. After the onslaught, the clones and Naruto took a new stance a few meters away from Kakashi. "These clones are annoying..." Kakashi says as he nurses some of the harder hits he had received. "They were made to be," Naruto says with a small smirk. "Moku Bunshin no Jutsu!" He says as seven more grow out of the floor. "Talk about annoying..." Kakashi sighs. The eleven Naruto run in toward Kakashi. He still manages to dodge some of the attacks, but he gets hit. Quite a lot actually. "Man, they pack a punch..." He says to himself while rubbing a sore area from a hit.

He soon swirls away with a leaf shunshin. "Tch... He got away..." Naruto scoffs. Naruto absorbs all the clones after touching them. Sakura joins him. "Now what do we do?" Sakura asks Naruto. "I'll seek him out," Naruto says as he places two fingers on his forehead and two on the ground. "He is... 30 metres that way," Naruto says as he points in the direction of Kakashi.. Naruto forms a Rasengan in his hand. "You aren't getting away that easily!" Naruto yells as he drives through a tree, even if the act hurt him, and where Kakashi is standing. Kakashi substitutions himself with a log.

"Damn Naurto... When did you get so strong..?" Sakura asks the hyper-focused blonde.  "Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kōtan!" Naruto screams out after making a snake seal. He didn't acknowledge Sakura. Trees rush towards Kakashi. Kakashi is forced to jump away once again. He leads the trees to the river in the centre of the training ground. The trees stop, and Kakashi takes a deep breath. Naruto and Sakura are not far behind.  Kakashi flashes through the hand seals. Naruto and Sakura are shocked. They had never seen someone do handsels that fast. Naruto smirks, 'So this is the peak of Konoha...' Naruto thinks. "Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" He shouts out, and a massive fireball shoots out from his mouth. "Mokuton: Mokujōheki!" Naruto screams out and covers both himself and Sakura with a tree dome. The fireball crash into the wall and gets held back. The fireball soon dissipates.

"Where is Kakashi?" Naruto asks as he puts the wall down. A hand pops out of the ground and grabs his ankle. "Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu!" Kakashi says and pulls Naruto down. Kakashi pops out of the ground. The body Kakashi pulls down soon changes to wood, and so does Sakura. "Moku Bunshin!" Kakashi exclaims. The real Naruto and Sakura soon come out of their hiding place and run toward Kakashi. Kakashi jumps onto the water and begins to flash through more hand signs. "Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu!" He screams out, and a massive dragon begins to form from the water. It was almost as big as Naruto's. "Mokuton: Mokuryū no Jutsu!" Naruto counters the water dragon after going through the hand seals. The two dragons crash into each other. And the water dragon explodes, and the tree dragon slithers toward Kakashi. Kakashi jumps away, but the dragon follows. Naruto was sure that this time it was the real Kakashi.

"It's over..." He declares. Naruto redoes all the hand seals. "Mokuton: Mokuryū no Jutsu!" he screams out. A second dragon begins to form. Naruto guides both dragons with his chakra. A thick bead of sweat forms on his forehead. He had never done this before. "A little help here Sakura... He is aiming for my blindspots," He says to his teammate. "Right!" She says as she jumps in between the competing dragons.

"Shannaro!" Sakura screams as she throws a punch. Kakashi uses the second dragon as a springboard and jumps over the punch. She hits the dragon instead, and it goes down to the ground in a hard crash. 'Tch if I hadn't split my focus like this it would have been fine...' He thinks, and a scowl spreads on his face. The first dragon speeds up considerably now that Naruto can focus on it entirely. It grabs Kakashi in its bite. "Give up... The longer you spend in its grip the more chakra you lose," Naruto says with a victorious smirk.

"I give..." Kakashi sighs after feeling his chakra leave him. Naruto falls to his knees and drops his jutsu. The dragon's life fades from its eyes, and it begins to crash down to the ground. Sakura smashes the head and saves Kakashi from being impaled by a tooth. "Hehe!" Naruto throws up a peace sign.

He and his team, Jiraiya, Shizune and Tsunade, talked to each other. "I still feel fine don't worry too much," Naruto says as he stretches his arm behind his head. Tsunade sighs and shakes her head. "Whatever... Team Kakashi is officially instated. The team consists of Jonin Hatake Kakashi and Chuunin Senju Naruto and Haruno Sakura," Tsunade says after sitting down behind her desk and stamping a form. "Great. what is our first mission?" Naruto asks as he jumps up to his feet, seemingly full of energy again.

"Calm down... You need to rest before any new missions are given out," Tsunade sighs. "But I'm fine now! Promise!" Naruto says. "Even if you were. There aren't any missions to give you during the night. You will have to wait until tomorrow," Tsunade says, and Naruto sighs. A giant rumble erupts from his stomach. "Right... I'm starving," Naruto says as he slumps over, holding his stomach. "Didn't you owe Ino a date?" Sakura asks. And everyone perks up. "Great... Now I'll never hear the end of it..." Naruto sighs. "Sorry can't tell you anything about it. I'll inform you when I feel like it..." Naruto says as he sneaks out of the room. He could hear Tsunade's and Jiraiya's voices trying to interrogate Sakura. He didn't feel bad for her. She brought it onto herself... He walks out of the Hokage tower and out on the streets of Konoha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 21 6
This what if is about what would happen if naruto leaves the village during the chunin exams arc. narutoXhinata may add more females naruto is not g...
2.6K 31 13
picture sucks. couldn't find a better one. will update later if the story does well. i do not own naruto all rights go the respectfull owners. mokuto...
914K 19.4K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...
160K 2.9K 57
"I have found you to be worthy of being my successor." Naruto Uzumaki was a boy who was snubbed and looked down upon for his entire life. For him to...