•|Us Again (Completed)

By bini_writes

Kim Taehyung ♡ Kim Jisoo Former lovers Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo's path collide again after one night of mis... More

characters
Prologue {M}
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Epilogue

chapter 16

761 58 11
By bini_writes

JISOO

A week passed quickly, but the symptoms I dreaded only made me feel worse. Only Jennie  knows my possible condition and I fear it even more because with each passing day it gets worse and I often feel it.

Jennie was also worried so she wanted to let Taehyung know but I begged her not to, first so as not to worry anymore.

Selfish I know but I don't want to hurt him especially since we are getting married. So instead of going home even after a week of taping.

I chose to take Jennie with me to visit  my own doctor since I was a child and tells Taehyung an alibi that my schedule becomes tight the fast few days so I'll be not able to go home for a day.

"Chu are you sure about this? What if..." Jennie's worried eyes stares at me.

"We'll just going to find out, I can't just let this illness ruin my life again like what it did in my childhood" I said, a bitter chuckle escaped from my lips as I remember the times that I should be playing outside like the other kids on my age, but I was lying on my bed fighting to breathe.

"Then how about Taehyung? How about what he'll feel after he knew this?" Jennie's point is clearly understandable the fact that Taehyung might get hurt.

"We're still not sure about it, Jen. The doctor said that I'm fully healed when I was a child and there's no possible way it may comeback again unless..."

"That's the thing Soo, how are we sure about it?" Her voice changed "How are you sure it's nothing? There's so many possible ways! What if...what if it is? What if it comes back? Soo! What will happen to your family?! Your husband! Your son?! To us? Jennie raisen her voice at me.

"Until when you'll keep it?!" She added

"I'm going to tell them soon, Jennie I'm just looking for the right time" I weakly reason out

"When?When its already worst?!" Her harsh tone replaced the once soft and caring voice of her, indicating she's now upset.

My eyes fell on the ground as the tears I was holding fall one after one. As the emotions I was holding burst out.

"I'm scared" I only mumbled and broke down on my knees. "Jen I'm s-scared...." The only words came out from my mouth. "I don't know how to tell him, I don't know how to tell t-them." I hide my face on my palms

"Unnie..."Jennie's tone soften as I felt her knelt in from of me. The sobs that now escaping from my lips as my blury eyes because of the tears didn't help my vision as it become more blured through the dizziness and the familiar strike of pain against my chest again felt on it.

Dug...............dug................. dug.................dug..............

There is it again the familiar rhythm of my heartbeats. I clutches my hand against the fabric on my chest as I gasp to catch my breath.

"Unnie!" Jennie's voice echoed in my ear however how bad I wanted to move I can't as I completely fell on the cold floor, my surroundings are moving through my blurry sight but only I,can't.

"Shit" she curses as the worries and concern waves on her voice as she keeps calling my name.

Jennie's shaky hands grips her phone as she was about to call someone but a waves of anxiety that he might call Taehyung rushed on me.

I forced my hand to moved as I tug on her sleeves that caught her attention, Jennie looks down on me as her phone hang mid on her ear with her hand.

I tearily shook my head, too weak and hard to mutter any words.

"Soo...." She called, but I keep shooking my head saying that she should not call anyone. Jennie's trembling hands put her phone beside her ear after she dialed someone.

"Dr. K-kim...Jisoo Unnie—" my body refused to fight from the unbearable pain against my chest as my vision turns into the darkness.

TAEHYUNG

"Hey" I called her as I rested my chin on her shoulder while she's sitting on our bed.

"Hi" she greeted still reading her book, I pouted and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hon?" I sulk trying to get her attention, Jisoo just hummed and flipped the page of the book.

I pout but then smirked as I gather her hair to the other side of her shoulder. Her sweet scents lingered on my nosetrils.

Her glasses rested on the bridge of her nose as she keeps reading while I'm softly placing butterfly kisses against her neck and shoulders.

"Tae...." She scolds when I tighten my hug on her as I keep kissing her. "Okay okay stop" she giggles and turns to me after she closes her book.

"Now that caught your attention" I said with a sly smile.

"Tsk" she chuckled as I did. She simply massage her temples which did not go unnoticed by me.

Replacing her hand using mine, I carefully moves my fingers on it. "Headache?" I ask

"Yeah" she mumbles

"I noticed it oftenly, you sure okay love?" I ask worriedly, Jisoo stopped playing with my other hand for a while before she answered after a quite silence.

"Maybe I'm just tired, y'know work" she smiled, I nod my head a little.

"Let me take some pills for you" I offered

"It's above the drawer inside my bathroom" she mumbled while her eyes closed.

"Okay wait me here" I said as I jump off the bed and went outside the room and goes to her room.

Adiel is playing inside his room with dalgom and yeontan.

After I take the pill and was about to went out, a strange bottles caught my attention behind the containers.

Picking it up  my eyebrows creased as I read it

Chlorothiazide

Metolazone

Amiloride

The three bottles on my hand that clearly say the uses of what inside it, clenched my heart as my lips parted

After a minutes of staring at the bottles, footsteps is heard outside of the room as the door open with her calling my name.

"Taehyung? Are you there? Why you—"

"What is this?" I said eyes are still in the bottles on my hand, Jisoo's eyes landed on my hand.

"W-what...how —why are you holding that" her eyes widens as  she said and  was about to grab it on my hands but I moved it away

"Jisoo what is this!" My voice risen as she quickly reacted.

"Tae that's nothing, it's a diet pills" she reasoned out

"Bullshits!" I marched towards her " This is a maintenance for a heart" I gritted my teeth

"Tae..."

"Why you didn't tell me?!"

"Give that to me Tae" she said and when I didn't move signaling that I have no plans to give it to her she snatched it from my hand and marched out the room.

"Don't make me a fool Soo!" I can't help but to raise my voice at her as I grabbed her hand. "Fuck, I already saw it! Don't try to hide!"

"Then yes!" She yelled at me tears pooling on her eyes, she yanked my hand away. " Taehyung I'm dying!" Her voice brokes down as my knees weakens.

"And you didn't bother to tell me!"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt!"

"And now you think I'm not?! Jisoo I'm your fiancé, the  father of our child and you keep this a secret on me?" I look at her with a betrayed eye as a stupid tear falls down.

"Taehyung..." Her hand trembles to reach mine but I dodge it.

"No!—y-you don't know how you made me feel worthless right now!" I said to her.

"Tae...." She cried, Jisoo cried as she reached me and my heart clenched on the sight. "I'm s-sorry..." She sobbed "I'm scared, I'm afraid to tell...I don't know how—"

I messed with my hair and hugged her as the emotions lead to my being, she sobbed when I nuzzled my face on her neck and wrapped my arms around her waist securely.

"I'm so s-sorry.... " She sobs as the warm liquids keeps coming out from our eyes.

"Tell me everything please..." I mumbled through begging tears.

"I am b-born with a weak heart Tae,  my Arrhythmias cames back, my Cardiologist said it's worsen this time" she answered through her sobs and hiccups

My heart clenched after I hear those words coming form her lips. It felt like my world painfully broke down too as well as my heart.

************************
Thank you for voting, it's appreciated!

Only few chapters left!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 2.7K 29
wherein taehyung and jisoo love each other a lot. but taehyung was forced to leave jisoo and let her marry jungkook. if you want to know the reason t...
20.9K 1.4K 26
kim Jisoo: 'When will you stop hurting me kim taehyung?' she cried in her bed. kim Taehyung:"When will you realize that I want you back!Only you can...
86.3K 3.3K 23
Jennie and Jisoo was about to get married,but then Jisoo suddenly disappeared without a trace.Jennie went to Los Angeles and had another relationship...
11.1K 329 19
Meet Kim Jisoo a 23 year old woman who got married accident to her handsome boss and things go interesting when Kim Jisoo first love came back it wa...