๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By LibertySense

โ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ฌ, ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ.โž โ๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ.โž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ญ๐ข... More

๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„!
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•.

1.8K 50 142
By LibertySense

══════════════════
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
══════════════════
𝐓𝐖: 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
✦✧✦

''So,'' Eros started. ''Will you finally tell me what the hell happened between you and Peter?''

It was just the two of them, in Eros's room, laying next to each other on his bed.

''Why aren't you asking him, Eros?'' she sighed. ''I don't want to talk about it, really.''

''I know,'' he replied. ''But I want to hear everything from you first. So, tell me, Tove. Don't be a child.''

Tove rolled her eyes, but decided to finally talk. So she told him everything, not holding anything back.

Eros was at loss for words, as he was staring at his friend. He felt rage taking over him.

''That fucking asshole!'' he hissed. ''How could he?''

Tove shook her head. ''He's a fucking traitor, that's all I know. I'm only putting up with him, because of you. Because you are like brothers.''

''Fuck that,'' he harshly said. ''You should have come to me, the second this happened!''

''And what would you do?'' she huffed a laugh. ''Nothing would change. He still fucked that bitch.''

Eros groaned in frustration. ''It doesn't matter! I am you best friend, also. You had to let me know, Tove!''

''You are right...'' she mumbled.

''I know!'' he rolled his eyes. ''And now what the hell does he want to explain to you?''

''I have no idea. I don't want to hear it, because it will surely be a lame excuse. Something like ''oh baby, I was so drunk and high, I thought she was you,'' she tried to imitate Peter's raspy voice, making Eros burst into laughter.

''So now what will you do?'' he asked her, when his laughter toned down.

''Nothing,'' she softly smiled. ''That slap felt so good, that I really don't want to do anything else.''

''Maybe you should get back at him, somehow...'' he suggested. ''You know, maybe give him a taste of his own medicine.''

Tove faked a gasp. ''Oh, Eros, you are scaring me!''

''Shut up,'' he laughed, while playfully hitting her with a pillow. ''I'm serious.''

''But he's your friend,'' she smirked. ''You could never be mean to him.''

He rolled his eyes again. ''Just fucking do something. He deserves it.''

Tove thought about it for some moments. She could never say no to a nice, well set up revenge.

''Let me think about it,'' she hummed. ''And I will let you know.''

He smirked. ''That's great. I'm here if you need any help.''

She smiled at him. ''I know.''

✦✧✦

Tove was now in her room, still waiting for Malfoy's owl to arrive. Vivian was with Eros, probably shagging with him.

She was feeling a little bit nervous, because she had no idea what he would want from her.

But she was ready for him. She wanted to feel him, badly.

Now that Eva and Peter were out of the picture, she could focus on him and what the Dark Lord had asked her to do.

Tove was enjoying having her fun with him, letting him think he's the one in control.

If only he knew...

A black, eagle owl, was now outside of her window. She immediately recognized the owl that belonged to her professor.

Tove opened the window, and took the letter from the nocturnal animal's beak. The envelope was emerald green, and had his initials on a black and gold, sealing wax.

She took the letter out and started reading his neatly written words, on the delicate paper.

''𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶, 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽.

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮, 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵.

-𝓓.𝓜''

She felt chills down her spine, due to her excitement. She briefly glanced at the clock on her wall, realizing that she had to be there in ten minutes.

Tove made her way to her closet, wanting to find something sexy to wear. She had a certain dress on her mind, that she knew it would drive him crazy.

She searched for a red, velvet dress she had only wore once before. But Draco Malfoy definitely never saw her in it.

After putting her favorite red, lace underwear and bra and then her dress, she combed her short hair and sprayed some perfume on.

5 minutes.

She stared at her reflection in the mirror and couldn't help but smirk. She indeed looked hot. Malfoy would lose his mind.

After slipping her favorite black heels on, she wore her Slytherin cloak over her tight dress, and left her room.

Tove walked fast, her heels echoing around the empty halls. Her heart was thudding in her chest.

When she was finally outside his door, she knocked twice. She wrapped her cloak tighter around her body, because it was chilly. The Dungeon was always cold, especially at night.

Malfoy didn't take long to answer the door. He was too eager to see her. Since this whole thing started between them, he couldn't think clearly.

He fixed his black shirt's collar and went to open the door.

And there she was.

His eyes traced from her long legs all the way up to her glowing, blue eyes.

She was wearing her Slytherin cloak. She had her signature smirk on her blood red lips and her head was tilted to the side, watching him in amusement.

''Can I come in?'' she asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Draco gulped, as he felt himself heating up. ''Of course, angel.''

Tove walked in, her heels clicking on his marble floor. He didn't take his eyes off of her, as he closed and then locked the door.

He felt his dick throbbing at the sight of her and he licked his lips and went closer.

Draco's strong arms wrapped around her, while starting kissing her neck. Tove cocked her head to the side, giving him more access.

Her skin was burning, as his kisses continued. His hands were now on her cloak, slipping it off of her shoulders.

Draco's eyes went wide when he realized what she was wearing underneath. ''Fucking hell,'' he murmured, mesmerized by how her tight dress was hugging her back and her ass.

Not able to hide her smile of satisfaction, she turned around to finally face him. Draco's breath hitched to the back of his throat, as his eyes were eating up her whole image.

The dress was short and as he raised his eyes to her upper body, he almost drooled at the sight of her breasts, who were pouring out of it.

''Enjoying the view, Malfoy?'' she seductively whispered.

His eyes finally met hers. He saw the fire that was burning inside them as well.

Draco went over to her and put his hands under her dress, caressing her thighs. ''You look heavenly, angel...'' he murmured.

''You too,'' she whispered, as her hands roamed over his chest, feeling the strong muscles underneath the black, smooth fabric. ''You always do.''

His cologne made her core throb. He smelled so good, it should be a crime.

''Do you want a drink first?'' he asked her, but he was hoping she would decline. He couldn't wait any longer.

She shook her head. ''No,'' she simply said. ''I want you.''

''Fuck, me too,'' he groaned, as he felt her hand groping his hard erection.

He inched closer, wanting to taste her lips.

Tove tangled her manicured fingers into his golden, soft hair and brought him closer.

Their lips crashed together, as both of their hearts were moving rapidly in their chests.

Draco put his hands around her waist, holding her tight. Their tongues found each other, and a hot, wet kiss started.

Tove was already ready for him, but she decided to make him beg first. She wouldn't go easy on him.

After all, he was the one that said that he wanted her to be in charge.

She pulled away, looking into his now dark, grey eyes. He was out of breath, his face flashed.

Tove walked away from him, sitting on the edge of his desk.

Draco followed her, his hands immediately finding her thighs, opening her legs. He went in between them, and grabbed her face again, kissing her with force.

Her red nails traced the back of his neck and that drove him even wilder.

But she pushed his chest away again, making him take two steps back.

''You said I'd be in charge tonight,'' she breathlessly said.

Draco gulped, now feeling even more eager about her. ''Yes, darling. You can do anything you want to me.''

She cocked an eyebrow. ''Anything?'' she questioned again, wanting to make sure she heard clearly.

He nodded. ''Anything.''

''Oh, professor,'' she shook her head. ''You have no idea what I'm going to do to you.''

Draco had no words to say. He couldn't find his voice, he couldn't clear out his thoughts.

''Take off your clothes,'' she ordered him, while crossing her legs. Her voice was harsh and demanding, leaving no room for denial.

That stirred something in him. He was clearly under her spell right now.

His long fingers found the buttons of his black shirt, and without breaking their eye contact, he started unbuttoning it.

Tove's eyes traced his chest, that was finally revealed to her. She drooled at the sight, but tried to remain composed.

But she was about to lose it, when he took his shirt off entirely, his broad shoulders and his collarbones on full display.

She couldn't help, but stare at the faded scars he had on his chest. She already knew about the dark spell that Harry Potter had once attacked him with, and that left him permanently scarred.

But he looked even hotter with them.

Tove tried everything in her power not to rub her thighs together, as she watched him taking his pants and his boxers off.

She felt powerful, as he was now fully naked and she was still fully dressed. He was in a very vulnerable position, but he didn't seem to mind. He was actually enjoying it, his erection still at full size and hard.

''Good boy,'' she smirked. ''Now, get on your knees for me.''

And boy, was that a sight. Draco Malfoy actually obeying, now being on his knees, fully naked, and a younger girl — his own student — bossing him around.

''Oh, angel,'' he breathlessly said. ''This is beyond my wildest dreams.''

Tove chuckled darkly, as she finally stood up from the desk, going over to him. His eyes fell on her legs, while he bit his lip.

She went closer to him, now standing right in front of his face. Draco could smell her arousal and that drove him insane.

''Now,'' she huskily said, ''Be a good boy, and eat me out. Make me cum on your tongue. If you can,'' she challenged him.

His eyes went darker. ''Of course I can, darling.''

''Show me then.''

Draco's long fingers grabbed the hem of her dress, raising it up, revealing her red, lace thong.

''Fuck angel, you're so hot,'' he whispered, his Adam's apple going up and down inside his throat, as he harshly swallowed.

Tove felt her legs slightly shaking, as she looked down on him. But she managed to keep herself steady.

Draco took her underwear off, throwing it somewhere across the room. None of them cared at the moment.

He closed his eyes, inching closer to her heat. Tove's hands found the way to his hair, tugging at them softly.

Her wetness on his tongue, made him moan. She tasted so good.

His hands grabbed her ass cheeks, so he could get deeper in her entrance. He started lapping at it, making Tove hiss in pleasure.

''Good boy,'' she praised him. ''You enjoy being bossed around, aren't you, Malfoy?'' she asked him, trying to contain a moan.

''Fuck yes,'' he groaned and kept going. ''Only for that pussy though.''

''Good,'' she replied, while throwing her head back in pleasure. ''Keep going.''

''Mmm,'' he hummed on her, his teeth slightly tracing her clit.

''Fuck...'' she moaned, not able to hold back anymore.

His grip on her tightened, as he felt her clenching on his tongue.

''I'm almost there...'' she informed him. ''You're doing such a good job.''

''Good...'' he growled again, while desperately needing to be touched on his throbbing erection.

But tonight, she was in charge. He could only touch himself or cum, if she allowed him to.

Tove felt herself finally reaching her high. ''Draco...'' his name left her lips like a sinful prayer.

This was the first time she called him by his first name. And that gave him the boost to eat her out harder, and finally taste her cum on his tongue.

He licked every last drop of her, as she sighed in relief.

''Was I good, miss?'' he chuckled, making Tove laugh as well.

''Hm, yes. You were,'' she hummed. ''But you can always do better.''

His jaw clenched. ''Don't make me fuck you while you're still sensitive, angel.''

''Uh, oh. Am I sensing some kind of disobedience?'' she mocked him.

''No,'' he bluntly said.

''Hm,'' she smiled at him. ''I guess professor Malfoy doesn't get to cum yet. Even though your dick is aching to be touched.''

His face fell, suddenly feeling desperate at the thought of that happening. ''You can't leave me like this.''

''Oh, can't I?'' she mused. ''I thought I was the boss tonight.''

''You will pay for that another time,'' he gritted through his teeth. ''Tell me what you want me to do, to let me cum.''

Tove laughed again, really amused by his desperate tone, which he was trying to hide.

''Beg.''

His eyes grew wide; he didn't actually expect her to ask him to beg.

''What?'' he breathlessly asked.

''You heard me, Malfoy,'' she rolled her eyes.

He huffed, a little bit annoyed. But he really needed to cum and he needed her help to do it.

''Please, angel,'' he finally formed the words, making Tove bite her lip, to keep another smile from forming on her face.

''Please what, my pretty boy?'' she whispered, lowering herself down, while resting on her heels.

''Please,'' he repeated. ''Please, miss Green. Make your pretty boy cum.''

''Oh hell...'' she whispered. That was the sexiest thing ever, she couldn't deny it. ''Let me help you then.''

Tove kneeled next to him, finally grabbing his throbing erection. Draco hissed in pleasure, as he finally felt some friction where he needed the most.

His tip was oozing with precum, and Tove spread the white liquid around it, using her thumb. ''Hm, as I can see, it won't take long.''

Draco's teeth gritted together. ''Just do something,'' he pleaded again, his body trembling with need.

''You're such a whore,'' she spoke the words with no shame. ''You're such a whore, Draco Malfoy.''

And that sent him off. He really needed to cum, right now.

''But since you were also a good boy earlier, I will give you what you want the most.''

Wet lips instantly wrapped around his tip, and Draco tried everything in his power not to rock his hips.

Tove was now in front of him, sucking him and looking at him with fake, innocent eyes.

Draco couldn't look away. This was so fucked up and he knew it. But he couldn't stop and he didn't want to stop.

Having the one and only Tove Green bossing him around, was one of his wildest dreams coming true. He was already too deep into it.

Tove's tongue worked wonders on his length, as her hand found his balls and massaged them gently, making him groan loudly.

''Fuck...'' he hissed. ''Please, angel. Keep going,'' he grunted.

Tove hummed in approval at his words. She took more of him in her mouth, not breaking eye contact with him.

She then decided to leave him on the edge. That way, he would brutally fuck her brains out. And that's exactly what she wanted.

She took her lips away from him, making him gasp as he felt the cold air of the room hitting him.

''Why did you stop?'' he almost lashed out.

But he shut up, when he saw her getting undressed and taking her bra off, now staying completely naked, still having her heels on.

''Come here,'' she motioned him with her finger.

Draco stood up, still hard. He grabbed her waist and started kissing her, and then his hands roamed on her breasts, massaging them.

Tove moaned in his mouth, as his fingers went on her left breast. He started playing with her nipple, rolling it between his thumb and index finger.

''Do you want me to fuck you, Malfoy?'' she asked, pulling away from his swollen lips.

''Yes,'' he replied, while staring at her breasts again.

''Then you know what to do,'' she smirked again.

Draco closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. He then opened them, looking at her blue orbs.

''Please. Fuck me, angel.''

''Good boy," she sighed as she massaged his scalp with her nails. "Lay down on your desk."

He didn't need to hear it twice. He took her hand and dragged her together with him.

He sat down on the cold surface, as Tove kicked her heels off.

Draco helped her get on him, opening her legs.

''What do you want me to do?'' he asked her, as his hand found her clit, rubbing it harshly.

Tove lowly groaned at the touch. ''I want to ride you. So, lay down. Let me get on top of you.''

He grinned at her. ''As you wish, miss Green.''

Draco laid down on his desk, as Tove got on his body and slowly sunk herself onto his length.

''Fucking hell,'' he grunted, while watching her taking him whole. ''This is going to be great.''

Tove forgot all about her games, when she felt him inside her. She closed her eyes and started rocking her hips on him, setting the pace. Her hands roamed on his warm chest, his heart beating fast under her fingertips.

''Fuck,'' they both moaned in unison. They both felt full of lust for each other.

Draco's veiny hands found her hips, and he slowly started caressing them.

''Malfoy...'' she cried. ''You're so... big.''

''I know darling,'' he chuckled, as he started meeting her thrusts. ''And you can have me all to yourself.''

''Mmm,'' she moaned, riding him faster.

His length was stroking her walls, hitting spaces she never knew she had. He was way too good at this.

Their moans and the sound of slapping skin, was filling the room. Tove couldn't get enough of him.

She felt him twitch inside her and she knew he was close.

''Can I cum, darling?'' he asked her, wanting to keep their game going. He was ready for his release.

Tove bit her lip, as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

''Cum.''

And he did, groaning loudly as he filled her walls. Draco felt like he was dreaming.

''Fucking hell...'' he whispered. ''Are you close too, baby?''

''Y-yes...'' she stuttered.

''Let me help you,'' he offered, now turning her around.

His body caved over hers, as their lips engulfed in a kiss. Tove wrapped her legs around his waist, and Draco thrusted harder into her, making her scream.

''Come on darling,'' he grunted, while droplets of sweat were running down his forehead. ''Cum on me.''

With a few hard thrusts, Tove finally came, Draco groaning in pleasure, as he felt her arousal all over him.

They both stayed there, trying to catch their breaths.

''That was...'' she tried to say, but she couldn't find the words.

He chuckled. ''That was great, angel. I loved being your dog.''

Tove laughed as well. ''You haven't seen anything yet. Trust me.''

Draco pulled out of her, grabbing a tissue from a box that was on the desk. He started cleaning up himself, while Tove stood up as well.

''I hope so,'' he smirked, now putting his boxers on.

Tove got dressed and put her cloak on again. ''I'll see you tomorrow in class.''

''Wait,'' he called out for her, making her stop and look at him confused.

''What is it?'' she asked him.

Draco walked closer to her, his tall frame towering over her. Tove was tall as well, but nowhere as near as Draco.

"Let's make our little game a little more interesting," he rasped out, a malicious smile spreading on his plump lips.

Tove arched a questioning eyebrow at his words. "How?"

He wrapped his arms around her waist, while his lips inched closer to her neck. "Bring your pretty blonde friend over the next time we meet," he whispered, as his teeth tugged at the pulsation on her neck. "So the three of us can have some fun."

Tove gulped when she realized what he was asking her to do. "You want a threesome, Malfoy?" she whispered as well.

"Hmm," he breathed on her neck, and then looked at her again. "I would love to watch another girl fuck you, while I'm having a drink darling."

She pushed his chest away, feeling offended. "What the fuck? You're fucking sick!" she hissed.

Draco grinned devilishly, not feeling the least intimidated by her words. "Oh, am I?" he wondered. "Well, if you say so. I just want to have fun with you, angel. And since you enjoy fucking girls as well, I would be a fool not to grab the chance."

Tove's mind was full of thoughts, as she was contemplating on whether she should agree or not.

But she couldn't say yes. She would never stoop so low.

"I'm sorry, Malfoy, but I'm not going to use my sexuality as a form of pleasure for you," she spat. "This is some sick shit."

"I don't think so," he disagreed. "I know this will be epic."

An angered laugh escaped her lips. "I also fuck boys, as you just witnessed some moments ago," she reminded him, while crossing her hands to the front of her chest. "So why shouldn't I bring a boy over instead?"

As soon as Draco heard those words, his eyes darkened and his face features became sharper, jealousy taking over him.

"No fucking way!" he growled, making Tove lightly laugh. "Don't you even dare!" he warned.

Tove went closer to him, and pushed him against the wall. "Is my little boy jealous?" she mockingly asked, while faking a pout, her index finger tracing his chin.

His eyes were so dark, that Tove felt her heart beating faster. He was actually jealous.

"No," he spat, not wanting to show his new weakness. "I just don't want watching another man touch you. It's not my thing."

"Oh, I see. But if it's a girl, you suddenly don't mind," she rolled her eyes. "Double standards much?"

Draco still didn't speak. He was watching her amused expression, feeling even more furious at her.

Tove licked her lower lip, while looking straight into his dark orbs. "It's either a boy or just us two," she finally said. "It's your choice."

"Just us two," he was quick to reply. "No one gets to fuck you in my presence. I own you," he hissed as he groped her waist, making her bite her lip harder.

She pushed his hands away, even though she didn't want to. "I own myself, my pretty boy. And you're just my dog," she chuckled. "I am the one who owns you."

Draco didn't know how to reply, again. This girl was taking the words out of his mouth, she was playing around with his sanity.

"So, I guess I should go now. Goodnight," she whispered and kissed his jaw. "Reconsider my offer though. I know it's going to be epic."

She winked at him and left his room, her sweet perfume still lingering in the air.

"Fucking hell," he muttered as he glided his hand through his messy hair.

This girl would definitely be his calamity.

He went over to his bar and poured some firewhisky on a glass, chugging it down in one gulp. He then realized, he was getting hard again.

The chance of having a threesome with those two hot girls, had just disappeared. Tove was having none of it. And he was furious.

But he would never allow another guy in here, and he wouldn't even want to watch someone else fucking her. This would never happen, not in a million years.

He sat down on his sofa, next to the lit fireplace, and took his boxers off.

Laying his head to the back of his seat, he took his shaft in his hand, while imagining Tove and Eva, fucking on top of his bed.

And he would happily watch them, while having a drink.

✦✧✦

Oh my that chapter was... 🔥😮‍💨

What did you think darlings?? Malfoy is full of surprises 😏

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote ⭐️ and comment 🤍

ILY ALL.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 15.2K 42
๐’๐ฎ๐—บ๐—บ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ- ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜งe; ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
84.3K 3.6K 31
โ†ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง...
2K 37 6
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž...
27.7K 1K 33
๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜…-๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ๐˜๐—ต ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๏ฟฝ...