Animal Cafe | BaeHeon

By Official_Fixy

When a fox came to find a job without showing his own identity instead become a human while getting the job a... More

~Character Intro~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~

~10~

24 2 5
By Official_Fixy

"I like your ears Bae~ even your tail is fluffy that makes me want to play with it" "You can~ because we are together now and nothing will bothering our relationship now~" Dongheon smiles as he kissed Hoyoung as the two fall to the bed.

"Your so adorable, shall we?" Dongheon nod as Hoyoung slowly unbutton Dongheon's suit and smile taking it off slowly letting his inner shirt left as they continue to kiss each others and slowly making out through the night.

………

Weeks later, they reopen their shop as the others start cleaning the few dust that was on the ceiling as they sigh and does the job they had to do. Dongheon was inside his office as he felt a little dizzy and start calling Minchan for help not wanting to disturb Hoyoung's work. "Yes senior Lee?"

"Make me something to drink.." "are you.. alright? Want me to call Hoyoung?" "Is he free?"

"Yes" Dongheon nod as Minchan's run to Hoyoung as he was confused why Minchan was running to him while he was taking the costumers order. "Dongheon needs you.. he look sick.."

"Oh.. sorry about that" Hoyoung gave the paper to Minchan as he start writing it down as Hoyoung walk inside the office seeing Dongheon keep touching his head. "Heon? Are you alright?"

"It's getting much more... painful.. my head.. I can't focus.." Hoyoung than hold Dongheon hand as the necklace glows "now.. how do feel?"

"Much better, thank you darling" Hoyoung smiles as he seats in front of Dongheon and hold his hand "I will stay here they could do the work by their own."

Dongheon nod while smiling "do you think, the baby will be born any soon?" "I guess so~ I'm excited to have a child with you~"

Hoyoung smiles and kiss Dongheon hand and start rubbing them softly. He really do care of Dongheon ever since they were in relationship before. Even though Hoyoung never interested to find someone to love, but Dongheon is different and it much more special for him, especially when his parents agreed to make them married each others, and now they will soon have a child together under Dongheon's belly.

………

[5 months later]

"Bae~ I feel the baby kick on me!" Hoyoung smiles as he runs to Dongheon and start touching his belly as he felt a slight movement on them "gosh! It's growing!"

"That was fast than I was expecting, usually I know for women, they would get pregnant after 9 months" "perhaps this precious child is growing faster than a human baby" "since we both are hybrid, maybe it is"

Hoyoung smiles as he really happy and want to meet their child so soon. "I'll make something for you to eat, wait here" Hoyoung ran to the kitchen as he make something simple but yet helps for the baby.

"A porridge sound nice" "chicken porridge?" "Yes please~"

Hoyoung smiles at Dongheon replies and start making the porridge that not taking too much time because he do know a special skills he learn from Minchan. Yes Minchan the professional cooker featuring Yeonho his young brother. Hoyoung start decorate the porridge a little special for Dongheon and comes back with a smile.

"Ta-Da! A special porridge for my love!" Dongheon softly awe at him "feed me darling!"

"Awe heoni~ such a cute sweetie,here it still hot  let me blow them first" Hoyoung start to blow the porridge to cools it down for a second before he slowly feeds Dongheon. "How is it?"

"So delicious! You really made this so special! I could feel my tongue filled with so many flavor!" "Glad to hear that compliment hehe" Hoyoung than start feeding Dongheon until the porridge ended not even took a minute of him feeding Dongheon who eats them very fast.

"Mm~ it was so good~ I will go to bed now" Dongheon slowly gets up and left the living room and goes to their bedroom as Hoyoung than start washing the bowl. "He don't even let me taste them.. but his reaction is just like a child~ and I will be the father!"

Hoyoung made a cute happy fox jump and scream lightly "my cups!"

………

Dongheon was in the garden watering the flower nature as he smiles that the flower also grows very healthy. Hoyoung went to look for Dongheon and spot him outside as he slowly sneak onto him and wrap his arms around Dongheon making the older gasp and blushed at Hoyoung. "You scared me Bae"

"Hehe~ look at those flowers~ such a beauty like the person that I love~" the two start nuzzles onto each others as Dongheon ears start twitching happily. "Stop making me blush.. it's no good for health~"

"Liar~ who said it's not good for health huh?" "I said it hehe" Hoyoung teasingly start hitting on him that Dongheon really make that as a jokes.

"Gosh I'm slowly hating on you" Hoyoung while crossing his hand and scoffed. Dongheon giggles and start tackles him.

"My foxy!!" Hoyoung than smiles and laugh at the tackles "ouch! That feels funny!"

The two happily teasing each others as the two care about each others truly in love with each others after their marriage.

………

The sound of babies crying could be heard, Hoyoung was crying in tears when Dongheon gave birth on his two childrens. It's a boy and a girl and they are twins. Hoyoung look at Dongheon who pant slowly after how hard he pushed for the babies to comes as he was shaking and shiver in tiredness.

"Our beautiful child has finally born~" "hah.. yeah, I'm happy" Hoyoung kissed Dongheon forehead and smiles.

"Who should we named them?" "Hmm.. for the boy.. I would say, Doyoung and for the girl.." "Younghee"

Dongheon surprised that he likes the name "right, our Younghee and Doyoung" Hoyoung smiles as he hugged Dongheon that was holding the both of their child.

………

Years later, Doyoung and Younghee are growing up as Hoyoung was getting ready with Dongheon to go to work on their shops as they brings their kids with them. The others was surprised as Gyehyeon amazed on the two children's. "I'M AN UNCLE?!"

"Well, not wrong at all" Gyehyeon pout but seeing the two makes him soft "aw, ok than uncle for me than~"

Minchan giggles as Doyoung got his father ears while Younghee got his mother ears "wow, that is a perfect represent of family" "exactly!"

"Weee! Doyoung look just like you Hoyoung!" "Really? I see him more like his mother" Dongheon blushed as he was surprised.

"He shared the face of us.." Hoyoung giggles and look at Dongheon "are you ok if they were with you?"

"Yes Bae, don't worry you go do your job, my job is to take care of my babies!" Dongheon when to his office with his kids as Hoyoung smiles and start doing his work with them all.

………

"Thank you for coming~" Hoyoung bow as he felt a small hand wrap on his legs as it was Doyoung as he smile while slowly pick him up and giggles "hello Doyoung~"

"Papa!" Hoyoung giggles as he realized that Doyoung was actually has a nine tail as he than stunned to speak "your a nine tail?!"

Doyoung tilts his head as he keep wiggling his tail and giggles not fully understand what Hoyoung meant. Hoyoung ran to Dongheon as Dongheon was with Younghee playing as Dongheon look at Hoyoung in confusion "what?"

"Nine tail" Dongheon shocked as he also realized it "maybe because you still wear those necklace?"

Hoyoung tries to remember his memories as he than remembered "I am become a nine tail fox! I am a nine tail fox!" Hoyoung cheered in happiness as he jumped while Doyoung was on his hand that his hair won't stop flapping and got dizzy afterwards.

………

"On count of three, 1, 2, 3 SMILES!" Everyone smiles on the camera as their new family group picture as Dongheon than hang it on their wall as everyone gathered with a smile looking at the picture the also includes the two Doyoung and Younghee that now been welcome to the hybrid family of Animal Cafe.

That's the end of our journey with BaeHeon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.6K 20
y/n works at a hybrid clinic. a new, shy, hybrid ends up at the clinic and finds y/n is the only one that has earned his trust. when they take a pa...
28.7K 2.4K 32
[Ryeji fanfic] If one normal day, a cat crossed your path. Would you take it home? But this is not another normal cat story. Ryujin G!P This story i...
4.3K 164 18
A book where Yang Jeongin, an 18 year old, became an owner of a whole zoo at such an age and Hwang Hyunjin, his co-worker, got feels for him too fast...
13K 687 29
Han Jisung, a Quokka hybrid, who is now 18, has been a spy ever since he was 14, he was found by Bangchan, a wolf hybrid mafia leader, Lee Minho, a R...