Synthesis of Scattered Pieces...

By Writerbyheart01

Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Suj... More

INTRODUCTION
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 (i)
10(ii)
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
28.
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43. ..
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51
52.
53.
54
55
56.
57
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
not an update.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.✔️
88.
89.
Epilogue.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2.
Not an Update.
Bonus 3.
Bonus 4.
Bonus 5.
Bonus 6.
Bonus 7

27

1.8K 147 227
By Writerbyheart01

Shifa was getting ready for college but she wasn't ready to face Anwar. Gathering all her courage she stepped out of the room to help her mother in making breakfast but the scene amazed her. Maryam was already having breakfast with her husband.

"Maryam, I'm leaving now. Update me about that." Getting up from the chair Anwar told his wife, who just nods her head while lifting the next morse.

"Suniye,"

"Hmm?"

"Un logo ko khane par bula lu?"

(May I invite them for dinner?)

"Jesa tumhe theek lage wesa kar lo." Saying that Anwar turned to go but he found a scared Shifa standing behind him.

( Do as you want)

"Papa." She muttered and gulped, "I... Th.." Words weren't supporting her to express what she wanted but somehow she manages and took a deep breath. "Thanks for supporting me and I'm sorry for hiding the truth," Shifa muttered without making eye contact with Anwar and he saw her with a slightly sharp gaze.

"Who's that guy about whom Rani was telling yesterday?" The question was straight and enough to take away Shifa's breath.

"Pa..pa... Umm... Actually... He... He's my colleague and It was getting late so... he just dropped me..." Shifa muttered without meeting her gaze with her father

''No need to take the lift from anyone, and if you have an urgent need just call me or Bilal. I shouldn't get to know from anyone that my daughter is hanging out with god knows whom. Mark my words." Anwar kinda scolded Shifa who nod her head with a lower gaze.

"And focus on studies more than anything else." Another scolding which clenched Shifa's heart, still with a lower gaze she nodded. Maryam wanted to save her daughter but couldn't.

''And never lie to me," again a harsh order! This time her dark brown eyes which are often considered black, filled with tears. "I'm sorry papa.'' Only a whisper left from her parted lips and tears rolled out from her eyes which slipped onto her cheeks. Anwar noticed them, he didn't feel good to make Shifa cry but as usual, ignoring and suppressing feelings were his priority! Without looking at anyone he stepped toward his bedroom but the 23 years old little boy came to him with a file.

"Papa papa papa, wait... See my project!" He passed the file and Anwar opened that. To his surprise, it was marked with an A+ grade. "Is this even yours?" Anwar asked in disbelief and Bilal raised his collar "Of course, 200% mine. Are you happy now? You always have complaints about my grades."

"Fine for now, but continue to focus on your studies, this should not be your First and last A+" saying that Anwar returned the file and Bilal huffed with fake anger.

"Yaar papa aap sach mein itne khadoos hain ya hum sab ko roob mein lene ke liye esa show krte hain?" Bilal grins in his different style, there was something in him which makes Anwar smile from the very first glance. but this time Anwar suppressed his smile.

(Papa Dude, are you actually so angry type or just pretend to make all of us scared?)

"Mummy tell your husband that he looks handsome while smiling," Bilal asked her mother whose sight was fixed on Shifa who was lifting a toast and controlling herself to cry out.

"Bilal." Anwar glared at him and he glared at his father back with same amount of fake anger. "Papa yaar mujhe aapse dar nhi lagta, to darana band kar dijiye." Bilal smiled and Shifa looked at the father son duo. Anwar keep starting at Bilal just to show him some amount of anger but in the end he smiled and slapped Bilal's head.

(Papa Dude, I am not afraid of you so don't even try)

"Sudhar ja." Anwar fake glared Bilal and he rolled his eyes.

(Mend your ways)

"First you've to start smiling." Bilal pulled Anwar's lips into a grin and he sighed while laughing at his stubborn yet naughty nature. But Shifa averted her eyes from that scene.

"Keep it up and become a good boy like my elder son. He's much better than you." Pulling his ear lightly, Anwar steeped towards his bedroom. Maryam noticed Shifa's down face so she stepped towards her.

"I have a good news, last night I talked to your papa." Maryam caressed Shifa's head with a smile. "Yeah, I see! And I am happy that your husband is no longer angry with you because of me." Shifa muttered without looking up but Maryam furrowed on the way of her talking.

"Shifa...beta what..."

"Maryam... Idhar aana zara." A loud call from the bedroom stopped Maryam to complete her sentence and she rushed leaving Shifa on her place.

(Maryam come here)

"Shifa aapi what job do you do?" Bilal sat down beside her with a big grin on his face.

"I am a Radio Jockey,"

"Just like RJ Deni? Now I understand he's your inspiration. Right? You start to work as an RJ after listening to him only. Isn't it?" The over excited boy asked in a single breath and Shifa stood up in a hurry with a short reply "Deni is my colleague not my inspiration."

"Shifa aapi, why didn't you tell me anything?" He asked with hang jaw as the trust was pretty indigestible for him.

"You would tell your papa that's why I didn't tell you anything." Shifa turned to go but stopped by Bilal's voice

"Wait!! My papa? Isn't he your papa?"

"No. He isn't." A stubborn tear appeared in her eyes and she continued. "Billu, he's yours and Hamdan bhai's papa, mummy's husband but nothing to me."

"Shifa Aapi, you're wrong. Papa loves you too, that's why he favoured you yesterday."

"Huh! It wasn't a favour on me, he has saved his reputation. Nothing else." Saying that Shifa took her bag before leaving for college. Bilal felt bad for his sister. Since childhood he was also noticing Shifa's efforts to gain her father's love but the inexpensive man never indicate that.

"Shifa your papa i-s... Where is Shifa?" Maryam asked the last part when he didn't find her daughter, Bilal informed about her making Maryam sigh.

"Mummyyyy... Aapko pta hai, RJ Deni Shifa Aapi ke colleague hain... I'm so excited to meet him." This time Bilal was over excited and his expressions pushed Maryam towards a big smile.

(Mummy The RJ Deni is Shifa Aapi's colleague! I can't believe it. I'm so excited to meet him.)

"Mil lena RJ Deni se, ab wo sirf tumhari behen ke colleague nhi honge, bohot jaldi tumhare hone wale behnoyi (brother in law) bhi ban jayenge." Bilal's eyes became wide but he blinked a few times in disbelief.

(You'll meet RJ Deni soon, not only as your Sister's colleague but as your would be brother-in-law.)

"What? You mean Shifa appi and RJ Deni's marriage?"

"Yeah, if your Papa approved Daniyal!" shrugged Maryam with a smile and Bilal nodded his head.

"Why would papa reject him? Mummy I've meet him, and he's just a great man. And I have to admit he's better than Shariq bhai in every aspect." Bilal left his breakfast in excitement and Maryam smiled. She was waiting for her daughter's life to turned into a heaven.

<><><><><><>

Lifting a big amount of anger on the tip of her nose she stepped into the radio station while talking to her best friend on a phone call. "Affi you stay there, no need to come back ever. Go to hell! You don't have any concerns about me. I hate you."

"Shifa at least listen to me." Afifa demanded.

"Go to hell." Shifa cut the call while stepping towards the stairs, she didn't even notice a person who was seeing her with wide eyes due to her rage. He was Daniyal.

Nazuk gulab mein bhi
khaar hazar hain,

Kuch logo ke nakhre bhi
bas bemisaal hain.

(Thorns are present with the posies,
We can see anger on some noses.)

[Nazuk = fragile
Khaar= thorns]

Just like the very first meeting when Shifa was sitting on the stairs and an urdu couplet grabbed her attention, today Daniyal's coupled also forced her to tured her head.

"

Kya hua meri co-RJ ko? Mood itna kharab kyu hai? Papa se baat kri kya?"

(What happened to my co-RJ? Why your mood is off? Have you talk to papa?)

"Deni you were saying every relationship is important then why am I not important for papa? Do you know Deni, He didn't even say a single word of appreciation. He only scolded me! Bilal gets an A+ he told him to keep it up but in my case, he doesn't utter a single warm word. You know Deni, I don't take a single Penny from papa, maybe he doesn't even know what is the amount of my fee! I don't demand him for anything because I don't want to be a burden on his shoulder but he doesn't care." And that's how Shifa spoke out whatever she was holding in herself.

"Shifa." A soft call and he climbed a stair to come closer to Shifa but this girl...

"Deni ab aap shuru mat ho jaiyega, Mujhse is bare mein baat nhi karni." She almost shouted. For the first time, Shifa was angry and she was drawing out her anger on Daniyal. He sighed and sat down beside her without saying anything. She cried out for good ten minutes and then realised that she shouted at him.

(Deni, now you please don't start a lecture. I don't want to talk about you.)

"Deni, I'm sorry." She muttered and Daniyal passed his handkerchief which she didn't grab but sniffled like a small kid.

"Gussa thanda ho gya ya ice cream ki zarurat hai?” He again teased her, Shifa tried to glare at him but couldn't help and giggled while wiping her tears with the back of her palm.

(Cooled down or an ice cream is needed?)

"I'm fine now." Showing fake anger she looked away and Daniyal smiled.

"Chalo mere ice cream ke pese bach gye."

(Well... This decision will save my money.)

"Deniiiii... You're soooo annoying." She made a fake cry face making him laugh as if got an award for being the nicest "I know."

"Yaar bohot bhuk lag rhi hai"
(Dude, I'm starving,)
Daniyal said after the silence of a few minutes and Shifa realise that she was also hungry.

"We've some time for recording, let's order a pizza." Shifa suggested and Daniyal clenched his nose.

"Mere saamne ye angrezo wali baate karne ki zarurat nhi hai. Order something Desi."

(Don't be an angraiz (English man) in front of me.)

"Fine. I'm ordering Biryani." Shifa quickly changed her statement while ordering online food and Daniyal felt satisfied. "Order some vegetable raita along with Gulab Jamun and..."

"Bas Deni, ho gya... Aap Dawat mein nhi aye Hui." Shifa kinda scolded him in a duh tone, but Daniyal was amazed at how rightfully she refused to order more food.

(Enough Deni, you're not at a feast.)

"Kanjoos insaan, aap manga lo, bill main pay kar dunga."

(Stingy woman, you just order that, I'll pay the bills. )

"Deniiii... Shut up." She fake huffed and placed the order of what she wanted. Poor Daniyal wasn't expecting something like that, but what could he do except practice for the future?

<><><><><><><>

"Shifa I'm waiting for you for the last ten minutes. Where were you?" Daniyal, who was standing near his car, asked while glancing at his wristwatch.

"Deni I already told you to go, I'll go alone."

"It's not a matter to wait for a few minutes. Let's go" he smiled but Shifa didn't take step towards the car which surprised Daniyal.

"What's wrong?"

"Actually Papa was angry at me... And he doesn't want me to take a pick and drop service from any guy." She muttered. "Deni, I don't want to do anything which will create new problems. Moreover, he's correct too, I should be travelling with you alone."

Daniyal sighed but nod his head with a gentle smile. "Agar aap ko aesa theek lagta hai to aesa hi sahi."

(As you wish)

They both smiled at each other and took leave or it's better to say in a manner that they both took different paths to reach the same destination.

<><><><><><><>

Holding a tired face she stepped into the home just to witness an unpredictable scene. "Shifa why you're late today?" Maryam asked in a hurry but Shifa didn't want to inform her that today Deni didn't drop him that's why she took a metro which was already half an hour late.

"Mummy I'm tired." She mumbled and completely ignored her mother who was chopping Vegetables for Salad. 

"Whatever, go and get ready. And wear something good. Umm... You wear that pink suit which Razi had brought for you." Shifa made an unpleasant face. "Why Mumma? Are we going somewhere? If yes then I'm not going. You all go after locking the home from outside." Telling that Shifa stepped towards her room. This girl doesn't like to attend parties, gatherings, and noisy places.

"Shifa we're not going anywhere."

"That's great. Lemme take a rest."

"Shifa, Daniyal and his family are coming for dinner." Holding a shocked face Shifa turned towards her mother and blinked a few times, only then did she notice the condition of the kitchen which was converted into a hotel kitchen in which many dishes are being cooked at the same time.

"What?" She asked as she couldn't believe her ears. "Daniyal is coming for dinner with his parents." Stressing on every word Maryam informed Shifa who tried to understand how it was possible but in the end, Maryam pulled her cheek with a smile.

"Your papa wants to meet him."

"Really?" She asked and Maryam nod her head. Shifa's dull cheeks suddenly turned pink like she got new energy in her frame. Her lips tried their best to keep the smile on the hold but the stubborn expression unveiled itself in front of Maryam.

"Now don't waste your time and get ready soon." Shifa's smile grew more, she turned to go but after taking only one or two steps she stopped at her place as her heart gave an offbeat. "Mummy ab to koi problem nhi hogi na?" She turned while mumbling.

(Mummy, there won't be a problem now, will it?)

"Why are you thinking negative?"

"Because it's my life, and I think there is no happiness in this." Shifa fake smiled and Maryam took her in her embrace.

"This is the beginning of your beautiful life. My daughter deserves the best and I trust Allah she'll get one." Maryam caressed Shifa's back

"Thanks for everything. You're the best mom in this world."

"And my doll is the best daughter." and Maryam breaks the hug just to order Shifa to get ready.

<><><><><><>

"Mommy, what are you doing?"

"I'm making cookies for my son."

"Wow, I love cookies." the little boy grins showing his tiny teeth. "I know, that's why I'm making it." Adeena picked her son in her arms and made him sit down on the kitchen platform.

"Tomorrow my Zaryab will go to school and he'll learn many things. It will be fun, right?"

"Will you come with me, Mommy? I'll feel scared if I'll be alone." Zaryab asked with puppy eyes which brought a smile to Adeena's tired face. "You'll not be alone in the school but by using a magic wand I'll be invisible so that no one can see me, and I'll be watching you from a distance. Promise me you won't cry." Adeena asked for a promise from that small boy who thinks for two minutes then nods his head.

"I won't."

"That's like my good boy." Adeena kissed his cheeks "My baby is so brave."

"Mommy"

"Yes?"

"I don't like that uncle and aunty who lives the next door. They are bad people."

"Why are you saying so?"

"When you were not home, they were shouting and quarrelling and using bad words too. I don't like them." Zaryab clenched his nose and Adeena picked up him.

"It's bedtime, no more discussion about anything just sleep now."

Adeena laid down on the bad taking Zaryab in her embrace and kissed his cheeks.

''Soja chanda, raja soja chal sapno mein chal
Neend ki pariyan pehen ke aayi, peero mein payal
Tujhko apne narn paro par lekar jayengi
Pariyon ka ek dees hai jiski sayr karayengi."

The lullaby was going on, Zaryab started feeling sleepy and Adeena started missing her husband's arm around herself. She picked up her mobile phone and Glanced at Zaryab who was almost slept.

"Hello" after a few seconds of ringing a masculine voice echoed in the room which brought a sad smile to Adeena's lips.

''kaha hain aap? Mujhe aapki kitni yaad aa rhi hai aapko kuchh andaza bhi hai?"

(Where are you?  Do you have any idea how much I miss you?)

"Tumhe kya pta tumhare bina ek din ek saal jeesa lagta hai."

(Do you even know, a day without you seems like a year.)

"Jaldi wapas aa jaiye na, mujhse aapke bina nhi raha jata."

(Please come back soon, I can't live without you)

"Itna pyaar karti ho mujhse?"

(do you love me so much?)

"I wish I could express my love in words to make you believe."

"I already believe, my lady love. But for now, hang up the call, I'm in the office. I'll call you tonight."

"I love you, Shahid."

"Love you more. Allah Hafiz"

And the call was end. Adeena's eyes filled with tears which she gulped with a smile. She looked at her mobile screen and kissed it as it was showing a family pic and shut her eyes but suddenly past come to her senses. 

''Daniyal please forgive me but I..." She left the sentence in between and he smiled, controlling his tears.

"Adeena, we forgive those with whom we have some issues or grudges but I have love for you, only and only love. And you know separation of love is the biggest pain."

"Daniyal now I'm understanding your pain. Maybe this is the result of your curse, if you ever did so!" Adeena muttered while wiping her fresh tears then looked at Zaryab which brought new smile to her face.

"My brave boy. Like the father like the son." She kissed his cheeks and stepped out of the bed. After doing ablution she spread a prayer mat and pray the last as well as missed namaz of the day. And that she only cried silently in front of her lord. Without saying a single word.

Indeed, he doesn't need words to understand one's pain. He knows everything. And he has plans for everything! And his plans are always unpredictable!

<><><><><><>

I want to say something
but I won't...
😁🤭😁🤭

See you in the next update and
I don't know how long will
it take.

Till then...
Take care
Remember me in your prayers

And...

Allah Hafiz

Your moody author.
_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 16.8K 81
"I'm taking another wife", Mehmal's heart broke when her husband announced. " I love you, Mehmal. Taking another wife doesn't mean I wouldn't love yo...
345K 10.7K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
468 30 9
"Do you want to go back to him? Are you still in love with him?" He asked, staring at her in trepidation. The fear of losing her was visible in his...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...