Donovan(Ongoing)

By Penglowy

DARK ROMANCE -Boma is a freshman who is used to staying out of trouble while Donovan, an epitome of danger is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

13

7.2K 194 14
By Penglowy

His lips met her neck, kissing, sucking, and licking. His fingers gently caressed her ears. To her surprise, she started to feel pleasant feelings dancing across her skin.

He gently nipped the skin of her neck with his teeth and a soft moan escaped her lips.

Before she could dwell on the shame that flooded her as a result of the moan, he claimed her lips with a kiss.

She clamped her mouth shut, pressing her lips together to fight off his kiss. His mouth came to her ear immediately and his hoarse voice filled her ear with a whisper. "I don't expect you to respond to my kiss. After all, you've not even known how to kiss, but I expect you to keep your lips steady and available for me. Do it now."

She obeyed and released her lips.

"Good girl." He praised and claimed it again with a gentle kiss. He gently nipped at her bottom lip, brushing his lips against hers, teasing the surface with his lips until finally, he invaded and started exploring her lips with his tongue, stopping when a slight moan of surrender escaped her. Her eyes were shut to concentrate on the new feelings overtaking her.

She felt like he should continue, only to feel him end the kiss. His lips returned to her neck as his fingers continued exploring her body, moving down to her bosom and resting on her breast.

She took her hands and tried to cover her breasts.

"Move those hands away." He hoarsely commanded. "Now."

She removed her hands and he wrapped them around his neck. "Keep them like that." He instructed, moving her legs apart as he moved up over her body, bringing his torso closer to hers.

She kept her hands like that and he stared into her eyes while gently moving his torso against her center.

A soft moan escaped her and she shut her eyes, feeling a rush of wetness form and dampen the crotch of her panties.

He continued doing that while returning his attention to the side of her neck. Her moans increased and began to intensify as one caressing finger on her earlobes traveled to the center and teased lovingly.

Then his lips replaced his finger and he sucked on her ears. The sweet sensations increased and she began to squirm in response to his touch on her body.

One exploring hand on her breast, pulled up her sporting bra and began playing with her nipples. This increased her response and she began to moan softly. Her total surrender came when his lips fell on her second breast, gently teasing and sucking on the nipple.

She didn't know she could lose control of her body like that, and she could not help the squirms that had overtaken her. She could not also stop the moans or her current upward moves to push more of her bosom against him.

"Donovan" she moaned softly. She didn't even have anything to tell him. She was just overwhelmed by the sensations traveling across her body.

"Yes." He answered in a rough whisper.

"Donovan."

"Mm." He answered again, knowing she was lost for words as he continued playing with her body.

She was aware of his finger traveling down her body and resting on her crotch.

A louder moan escaped her as he pressed his thumb firmly on her clit over the soft material of her stretch tights.

"Donovan." She moaned again.

"Yes, baby." He responded, his mouth at her ear as he began to tease her pleasure knob. "Mm. Baby, you feel so good." He drawled as he continued his caresses on her body.

Boma felt like his hands were all over her body. She had never felt anything like that before. The sensations overwhelmed her body bringing it under surrender to his mastery.

"Donovan." She moaned again as he teased her clit and fingered it, his mouth sucking her ear and neck alternatingly.

A rush of sweetness began to build on her nether regions but stopped as he paused his fingering. His lips returned to her neck, kissing and nipping while his finger teased her nipples and his hips moved against hers.

Her moans gently filled the room and he returned his finger to her clit. She pushed her torso into his hands as he teased her, fingering her clit over her tights.

Her writhing and moans increased and the more she moaned the more he added pressure to his caresses on her body.

Boma felt that rush of sweet sensations returning to her nether regions again and building up from her clit.

She moaned his name again as it increased to an unbearable point in response to his relentless teasing.

"I-ugh-I can feel... ugh-some-something- ugh-coming-" she moaned, trying to explain what she was feeling.

His finger continued, rapidly thumbing and plucking and rubbing her pleasure knob as he listened to her pleasure-prompting ramblings.

He knew her orgasm was approaching but she didn't know what she was feeling which her befuddled brain was trying to explain.

He continued enjoying her sweet moans and whimpers while fingering her pleasure button and caressing the rest of her until he felt her body shuddering against his as she moaned his name aloud.

Boma found her body tense up with the sweet ecstatic feelings overtaking her. She felt her body cling to him as she moaned his name with pleasure.

"Yes, baby. Come for me."

His touches reduced gradually, letting her enjoy and come down from her height of ecstasy as she clung to him. He held her in his arms, kissing her forehead until her breathing slowed down with her release.

He rolled onto his side, moving her body so she was facing him, lying on her side as well.

Her eyes gently opened and looked into his in dazed confusion.

"What was that?" She asked.

"An orgasm." He replied, moved by her innocence. "Did you like it?"

"It's- it's-" her eyes fell on his chest. "Amazing."

His finger moved her chin up so she could look at him.

"This is touch 101." He said. "And mind you, I didn't touch you directly or you would have screamed your head off."

"But you did."

"I mean, I didn't touch your clit directly. If I had done that, your cries would have taken over this room. Not to talk of if I had my tongue inside you. But let's not go there. As I said, this is an introduction to touch 101. The next class will touch 102."

"I don't- I don't think I want more."

"You will. And you will beg for it. But this is enough play for today." He pressed his lips to her forehead. His mouth returned to her ear. "I've touched you where no other guy has gone. And you're sweet. I want to keep it that way. Do not dream of sharing this sweet gift with someone else or there will be trouble. If anyone else touches this body, I will know."

He forced her to meet his gaze. "Do you understand me, baby?"

The intense fire in his eyes had her nodding. "Yes."

"Good girl." He praised her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"D." She said.

"Yes."

"I'm going home this weekend." She said. She needed time to contemplate her new life there in school.

"No, you're not." He said outrightly.

"You said I should inform you."

"Then I will rephrase that. You're not going. You don't have my approval."

"But I need to be with my family."

"Then you need to use your head. If you're smart, you are better off correcting yourself. You don't inform me. You ask me, except for emergencies."

She immediately understood his demand. She hated it but she had no choice other than to go the easy way.

"Okay. I'm sorry but please, I would like to go home for the weekend."

"Why?"

"I just wish to be with my family."

"I will think about it." Was his vague response.

Her eyes widened.

"What?" He asked. "Oh, you think I will just approve? Well, it does not work that way. You're not going anywhere until you have my permission. Is that clear?"

She stayed silent and his palm connected swiftly with her behind, giving it a spank.

She gasped, covering her bottom protectively with her hands.

"Is that clear, Boma?"

She nodded rapidly. "Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 22.9K 30
Emma: shy, traumatized, and an ex-wild child. Duke: violent, abusive, and out for revenge. Ryder: sarcastic, sexy, and champion MMA fighter. Emma is...
5.8K 80 34
Camellia has a dark past. It's why she is the way she is. She has walls up for a reason and she has no intention of tearing the down. She loves...
Amor By kaitlyn

Teen Fiction

511K 11.7K 60
Sophia looks like a simple and sweet girl on the outside, but on the inside she's a bit of a mess. Donovan is a confident and observant guy who has n...
1.2M 50.1K 46
She doesn't know his name. She doesn't know where he comes from. She doesn't know anything about him. But she knows she will always find him on her c...