superhero (Austin & Ally ff)

By lynsstories

Ally lives with her uncle because her parents moved to Africa for work and they didn't want to pull her away... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

35 1 0
By lynsstories

Allys POV: (Ig it will be mostly in her pov but it could be, that i'll change it at some points. We'll see)

It was 6am on the first schoolday after summerbreak and my alarm blared in my ears. I pushed snooze and turned to my other side of my bed.

"ALLY! WAKE UP! YOU HAVE SCHOOL!", my uncle screamed from downstairs. I groan and turn back around.

"Be right there!", I call back. I already was dreading this day and didn't know if I should be more happy to go to a school, where nobody pays me any attention or come back home, where my uncle pays me too much attention... in a bad way.

I let out a big sigh and get out of bed. I put on some simple clothes, that hide the bruises on my stomach and my shoulders.

All through summer I had to stay home with my uncle because obviously I don't have friends to spend time with and my parents told me I couldn't fly to them, because they were all caught up with work. Lets just say this definitely wasn't my best summer.

I went to the bathroom brushed my hair and teeth and freshened up a bit.

"ALLY! IF YOU'RE NOT DOWNSTAIRS IN FIVE MINUTES IT'LL HAVE CONSEQUENCES!", my uncle shouts again. I flinch and rush to the stairs. I basically fly down the stairs and slip in the kitchen.

"I'm here. I'm here. No worries.", I pant, anxiously. I shake my head and add a quick good morning.

"About time.", he huffs, annoyed. "I gotta go. Work is a pain in the arse. I won't be back until late at night. Nevertheless, I expect no nonsense. No parties, no friends over or similar."

I chuckle humourlessly. "It's not like I have any friends." He gives me a stern look and I quickly turn back to a blank expression. "Sorry.", I mumble, with a pointed look downwards.

"Anyways, I'm off. Have a great day at school, I guess." He pats me lightly on the shoulder but I flinch back out of reflex. He gives me a confused look, like he didn't abuse me just yesterday. I smile and shake my head like nothing happened and he turns to the kitchen door. "See ya, Ally."

When I hear the front door closing, I let out a deep breath, that I didn't know I was holding in. I spare a glance at the clock and see, that it was barely 6:30am. Well, I guess, I can go early to school and study a bit at the library, to freshen up some knowledge, that I lost over summer.

I pack my stuff, put on my shoes and jacket and make my way to the busstop. When I got there I realized for the first time how dark it still is. I wish I had at least some friends, that I could call at that time, so I wouldn't feel so lonley at the dark busstop.

When the bus came I sat almost at the complete front, because in the back always sit the popular people and I definitely wasn't part of that. Though I also realized, when I sat down, that I was the only one on the bus. I guess, nobody voluntarily would get up this early or get to school this early.

As I arrive at school, I take my stuff and make my way to the library. I quietly greet the old librarian and she gives me a weak smile. "How was summer, my dear?", she asks me without whispering. Leaves me to think, that nobody is in the library yet. Shocker.

"My summer was great. Thanks for asking, Mrs Kravitz. How was your summer, may I ask."

"Aw, always so polite, my dear. My summer was great, as well. My husband and I met up with old friends and shared a lot of stories.", she answers, while smiling widely. She is a really sweet lady and since I come here often, we got some kind of connection, that I wouldn't trade for anything. Since I don't have any friends, my uncle is abusive and my parents are off to another continent, she is like the only one I feel safe with here.

"That sounds really nice, Mrs Kravitz. Well, I gotta go, study a bit, before the year actually begins.", I laugh lightly.

"Yes, of course, darling. Go ahead.", she waves me kindly off and goes back to some paperwork. I walk to the back where some chairs, tables and cushions are placed. I take a seat on a chair and grab my math book. I'd say math is really my worst subject. My worst grade was a B+ and that just won't do.

I studied for a long time, until I heard noises outside and when I looked over to a clock, I saw that it was already 7:45am. Only 15 minutes left, until first period.

I packed my stuff and went to my locker. On my way there, my head hung low and I tried to avoid eye contact with anyone as good as possible. When I reached my locker, I packed the books that I didn't need now in there. Right when I wanted to start my way to my first class an announcement was made.

"Ally Dawson? Please come to the principles office. Ally Dawson." I stand there shocked. What did I do? The first day hasn't even started officially. What could I possibly have done already? I never get called into the principles office.

When I turn around I see and hear a big group laughing and looking in my direction. And in this group is no other than the popular Austin Moon. My worst enemy.

"Aw, poor Ally Dawson. What did you do? The first day didn't even start and you get called into the office. Did we get a new school-rebel over summer?", one of the guys, I believe his name is Rocky, laughed at me. All the other guys joined in and I was already really annoyed by this day.

I roll my eyes and walk in the direction of the office. Just as I arrive, the door opens itself and the principles heads pops out of it. "Oh, there you are. We were waiting already."

We?

"Uhm, yeah sorry. Couldn't get faster here with all the hallway-traffic.", I chuckle, nervously. This whole situation is really getting on my nerves. Who is we? Why am I called here so early? Why me?

"No need to worry. Come in." He guides me in his office and in one of the chairs is already seated another girl. I only see her back but just from that I can tell, that I have never seen her before. She has long, curly, black hair and wears some animal print jacket. "Ms Dawson, this is our new student, Patricia de la Rosa. She moved here from Spain a while ago, but she is bilingual, so she pretty much speaks English fluently. I want you to show her around school and help her with her classes."

The girl turns around and she is actually really pretty. "Hola, you can call me Trish. Patricia is so... not me.", she laughs. I give a small uneasy smile myself because I feel slightly overwhelmed with the situation. I never really talked to people, who are the same age as me. At least not nicely. Austin Moon is really the only one I 'talk' to.

"Uh, hi, I'm Ally."

"No need to be so shy Ms Dawson. I'm guessing you two will be great for each other. Now off you go. Class started." The principle opens the door for us and Trish and I walk out. After the door closed behind us, I start fidgeting with my fingers.

"So, the principle told me you are the best student in this school. That's good. Because I will probably be the worst. The principle also said, that we have a lot of classes together and that's why he put us together. I think we have English now, right? Where is the classroom? Is it a long way? I hate walking long ways. By the way that's one of the most reasons, why I got fired from a lot of jobs. I am just too lazy and sleep a lot...", she goes on and on about her jobs and other stuff, while I just stay quiet and listen to her.

When we arrive at the classroom she bends over and pants with her hands on her knees. "And I have to walk that way everyday?!", she exclaims, but tries to pull herself together.

"Well, I guess not, since we don't have English everyday. And also we don't have to walk from the principle office. The main entrance is nearer."

"Oh, thank god. Huh, I just noticed, you said more than three words. Are you getting warm with me, señorita?", she asks me, teasingly. I laugh lightly and shake my head, then I give her one last smile before knocking at the classrooms door. I open it and walk with Trish behind me inside.

"Please excuse us. We were at the principles office.", I say quietly, while looking up and down from the floor to our teacher.

"No problem, Ms Dawson. I already heard that we will have a new student in this class." She looks slightly behind me, to Trish. "You must be Patricia de la Rosa, right? I'm Mrs Louva. (a/n idk just came up with that name) Please tell us a bit about yourself."

"Please just call me Trish and yes, of course. Well, I'm a yet-to-be-noticed actress but I have real talent. Except all the jobs I have already done. For example at Cupcake City. I only moved here a few weeks ago, but I got already fired there. Eh wasn't really fun anyways..."

Trish talks and talks again and I just zone out and try to recall what we went through last year in English.

"Oh, well, thank you, Trish. I think this is enough for now. Your classmates can ask you after class if they have any more questions. But I don't think they will." Mrs Louva mumbles the last part. "All right, please take the empty seat next to Ally. Maybe she can be your reminder when you should stop talking.", she says, with a wide smile on her face, to cover the seriousness behind it.

"What is the group at the back of the class? They kept staring and smiling at me. And then they turned to each other and said something.", Trish asks me, as soon as she sat down in her chair.

I turn around only to be met with some brown eyes and blonde hair with dark roots. He smirks and winks at me. I only roll my eyes and turn back around. "Forget them. They are bad news. I would stay away from them if I were you.", I tell her, blankly.

"And if you are you? Are you staying away from them?", she asks, while twirling her hair lightly.

"I wish I could. Only if they wouldn't permantly pester me. Annoying jerks." I roll my eyes again and sigh. Then I turn my attention back to the class but I feel, how two pairs of eyes keep looking at me. One from the side and one from the back. But after some time the pair from the side is closed and it seems like Trish is napping and since I'm used to the constant stairs from the back of the class, it's not hard to blend them out, as well.

From time to time I feel little paperballs hit the back of my head but I'm used to that too, so I didn't budge.

After class me and Trish left the classroom together but after about 10 meters of walking someone called after us. Well, actually after Trish. And unfortunately I knew that voice all too well.

"Hey Trish, wait up!" They all run up to us, but to my luck nobody is paying any attention to me. They are all focused on Trish. If that's good or not? I guess we'll find out. "Nice to meet ya. I'm Austin Moon and those are Rydel, Rocky, Ryker and Ryland. How would you like to sit at lunch with us? We have an empty seat and you seem like great company."

I internally roll my eyes and groan. I thought I was making a friend for once and now they wanna steal her away. My vision goes to the floor, waiting for Trish's response.

"Yeah, I'd love to. But what about Ally." Trish turns to me with a worried tone, I'd say.

"Ah no worries, she always sits alone. She is used to it. She won't hold you back from making new friends. Right, Ally?" I look back up and meet again those brown eyes. They are full of mischief and teasing. I turn to Trish and her eyes tell me, that she is really confused. I shake it off, take a deep breath and smile at her.

"Yes, right. Totally fine. Go hang with them and make new friends. They are also better company than me." It's probably for the better. I wouldn't be able to bring her home to me anyway and I don' t even know how to have a friend. She is better of with them. And in no time, she will bully me too. No surprises.

"Okay... great. Then I'll see ya at lunch. Bye." Trish waves them and they wave back. After that they all look in my direction with a smirk and high-five each other. Ugh.

Trish and I go to our next class and I'm already dreading lunch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.1M 36.6K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season