my best friends brother || h...

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] Alexis Pierce is best friends with Gemma Styles, they are inseparable you could say. But always be... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
forty three
epilogue

forry four

590 5 0
By 1dsonlyangel

harry has this hair now :)

Harry Styles
Panting, both of us look at each other, with our hearts racing. She bites her lip as I slowly pull out of her, cum sliding down her leg like always. I fall on my side next to her, recovering softly.

I tuck myself back into my boxers comfortably, doing my jeans back up. We may have just had sex when Louis was next to us near the start, but he left a little while ago.

I missed her so much, I didn't last. It was actually quiet embarrassing how long I didn't last, she didn't either though so it makes me feel better. Recovering quickly, she doesn't even clean up, she just slides her shorts back on, her shirt getting put back on too.

I sit up with my chest still heaving. She looks at my tattoo, shaking her head. "You didn't have to get a tattoo Harry," she says.

"I wanted to," I smile, reaching over to get my shirt. I slide it on, wincing when I touch my tattoo. She walks over to the door and peels it open.

"You done?" I hear Louis as I stand up, still wearing my shoes.

"Sorry Louis," she says, biting her lip.

"You could have just asked, I would've just left," he says. I join her in the hall, biting my lip.

"Yeah..." I scratch the back of my neck. "Sorry about that,"

"Whatever," he stands up. "What are you gonna do now?"

Lex and I look at each other, and I speak first. "We're gonna go tell my parents that we're together," I nod, Lex sliding her hand into mine.

"We are? Even Gemma?"

"I ship it, Halexis," Louis grins. We smile at each other, I peck her lips and she snickers. "Anyway, I'm going to Dylan's,"

"Are you guys dating now?" I ask and he nods.

"He fucked me in the ass," he grins. I fold my lips in a line and nod.

"Well..." I say. "Did it hurt?"

"...Yes, imagine yourself going in your ass," he says and I instantly shudder, feeling it all of a sudden. "Yeah," he nods.

"Okay..." Lex says, unsure of how to relate to this situation.

"Ask Harry to fuck your ass," he points. Our eyes shoot open and we both look at each other.

"No way," I shake my head.
"Ew," she does as well.

He cackles and shrugs. "Leave it to the gay guys,"

"Are you one of those guys that can get pregnant?" I ask and Lex and Louis both shoot me a weird look. "What? It's a real thing?"

"Is it?"

"Yes," I nod. "The tube that usually is connected to the entrance for a girl, it's connected to the guys ass, and they have a uterus," I shrug. "All I'm saying is be careful," I shrug.

"I don't think I have uterus...but thanks for sharing,"

"Where did you learn that?"

"I've seen a pregnant guy before," I shrug. "I was like 11 and they were a senior in school, he was openly gay but he was for sure pregnant, it's a real thing,"

"Wow," they say. "Shit, I will be careful, you too,"

"Louis, for god sakes," she shakes her head. "There will be no baby coming out of me,"

"Yeah...but what if you accidentally do?"

"That's not possible," I shake my head. "This," I run my finger over the bar in her arm. "Never fails, promise,"

"Okay well...I'm gonna go, good luck," he says, racing downstairs.

"I wasn't gonna clean up but...I think I changed my mind," she walks into the bathroom, bringing me into it. She walks over to the toilet and pees which I wasn't weirded out about but the mixture of cum on her underwear did. "Can you get me a new pair of underwear please?" she pouts.

I nod, walking out the bathroom and closing the door behind me, walking over to her room and going in. I go over to her drawer, opening the first drawer which had non-latex condoms, nail polish, makeup and other things.

She actually chooses not to use a condom. That makes me feel special.

I open the next and see a variety of lace underwear, some still had the tags on them. I smirk and pull out a black lace, closing the drawer and going back into the bathroom where she was, watching me as I walk in.

"Got so many to choose from," I smirk, handing her those.

"Yeah well...I have a boyfriend who likes lace, what can I say?" she slides them up her legs, they were hardly covering her ass as well. She finished up and we leave the bathroom, going back into her room.

She changes her clothes, and puts on a pink halter top and blue denim shorts, then her vans. She tucks her hair behind her pierced ears and she takes my hand again as we go down stairs. "I'm just going to Harry's,"

"Are you two together again?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah," she says, her dad just looking at us.

"Do we have to have the talk?" her dad arches his brow.

"No dad," she shakes her head. "We'll be back,"

"Nice to see you again," she smiles at me.

"You too," I wave, Lex pulling me out. We go to my car which I unlock and we both get in. I drive to mine with my phone connected to the speaker so she was playing a bunch of songs.

When we got there, she was feeling slight nervous so she held my hand, I walked in and mom came to see us. "Alexis," she smiles. "How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"Oh, you know, putting up with Gemma," she shrugs. I roll my eyes at the name and we walk further into the house.

"Hi Alexis," Robin smiles and waves.

"Hi," she smiles.

"It's good to actually see you, not just your name being thrown around," he lightens the mood which makes her snicker.

"You too," she smiles. Her attention turns to the stairs where Gemma just stares at us, her jaw clenched slightly.

"Ah, Gemma," I smile. "This is Lex,"

"I know who it is, asswipe," she sneers.

"She's my girlfriend," I say like they're meeting each other for the first time.

"You're such an ass," she says, pushing past the two of us so our hands drop.

"Gemma," mom scolds. "No," she then points.

"I don't care, it's not fair!"

"We've been over this, we're letting Harry date Alexis and Lauren told me she's doing the same, you're the only one that has a problem with it,"

"It's not right mom! C'mon!" she shouts.

"Gemma!" mom snaps. "Enough, you can't stop them from being together, okay?"

She looks at Alexis with teary eyes, Alexis looks back at her. "You're the worse friend ever!" she shouts again before racing back upstairs. She watches Gemma run upstairs and I just hug her.

She sniffs and hugs me back, wrapping her arms around me softly. I kiss her head and rub her head. "No you're not, she can't handle this and that not anyones fault," I whisper. Mom walks upstairs and I hear her yelling, then Gemma's door closing with muffled yells.

"Why does she hate me? I said I was sorry,"

"I don't know," I shrug. "It's not up to her what we do baby, never forget that. She'll get over it soon,"

She nods and buries her face into my chest as she rubs her eyes. I cup her jaw and press my lips to hers, she holds my wrists, relaxing into me. When we pull back, our lips smack softly which makes me smile. "I love you," I whisper so only she could hear.

"I love you too," she whispers back.

I take her hand and I pull her to the couch, I sit down and she sits in the gap, leaning into me a little bit, still being cautious of my tattoo.

"Another one?" Robin says, pointing to my arm.

"It has meaning," I half shrug.

"Not telling you off, just curious as to why you got another,"

"Just lyrics that have meaning to me," I shrug.

"Right...I'm gonna go help your mom," he stands up and walks away, going upstairs.

"She's so difficult," I huff, kissing her head.

"I don't know why she hates me, I told her I was sorry and did anything I could to get her to forgive me but...Yeah, she is," she actually agrees which makes me smile.

"I love you, Alexis Rose," I look down at her. She smiles and looks up at me, reaching out and cupping my jaw.

"I love you, Harry Edward," she says back. I smile and before I know it, our lips were touching each other's, her warm hands on my cheeks.

And with her by my side...I felt like finally free from everything and everyone around me.

//
and that's the end of best friends brother lol.

thank you for reading it if you did, check out my other books on my profile if you liked this one. <3

and, with lots of thought, i'm making a sequel, it's gonna be dramatic but short, when i publish the first chapter, you can find it on my profile x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
186K 2.9K 35
Sequel to Love Doesn't Exist.
165K 1.3K 40
Mikayla Marie George has just lost his one true best friend, Sean. Just when everything is falling apart for her, her mother announces that she would...
97.2K 1.9K 33
What happens when you develop a crush on your brother's best mate and it just can't seem to go away? Will it create problems for the both of them? Wi...