my best friends brother || h...

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] Alexis Pierce is best friends with Gemma Styles, they are inseparable you could say. But always be... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
forry four
epilogue

forty three

548 6 3
By 1dsonlyangel

Alexis Pierce
"No way!" I grin, holding Louis' arm.

"Mhm," he grins proudly.

"Louis!" I gape. "That's amazing," I smile happily. "God, that sounds so good," I beam.

"It was fucking amazing," he smiles. "Ugh, I'm reliving it but holy fuck, it hurt so bad,"

"It does," I nod.

"You've never had it up the ass," he points.

"No, but I know it's painful,"

"Definitely not like you've had it in the ass," he shakes his head. "And Dylan has a huge dick,"

"How big?"

"You wouldn't tell me Harry's—"

"Nine and a half, what's Dylan's?"

"Not that, eight and a half," he says. "Fuck. I knew Harry was packing,"

"Yeah well...that was painful," I shrug.

"Having it in the ass is worse,"

"Alexis!" my mom calls from downstairs. "Come here!"

I huff and stand up, Louis texting Dylan. I walk downstairs and see her at the front door. "What's up—" I trail off when I see Harry.

"H—Hi," he says, looking me up and down.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Can we talk?"

I just bite my lip, unsure but nod softly anyway. "I have Louis over," I say as my mom lets him in.

"I know," he says, we stay in the hallway.

"I'll just...leave you too it," my mom says before leaving us alone.

"What are you doing here?" I ask again, crossing my arms.

"I want to talk to you," he shrugs. I take my eyes down his body, biting my lip and sighing.

"About what?" I ask.

"Us," he said. "Do you ever see us together again?"

I sigh. "Of course I do, Harry...I miss you like I said but I just can't," I shrug. "I won't ever get Gemma back if I do,"

"It's not fair," he shakes his head. "Gemma shouldn't decide if we can be together,"

"You're her brother,"

"That makes no difference," he shrugs. "I don't care,"

"Is that all you came to ask me?"

"No," he shakes his head. "If she can date Zayn, then...I can date you," he takes one of my hands, holding it in his hands, rubbing it with his thumbs. "Because if she can date my best friend, then I can date hers,"

He's actually put thought into this, I didn't even realise that. I look into his forest green eyes I so miss and sigh. "Harry," I shake my head. "Just because it's what she's doing doesn't mean it has to go both ways,"

"Lex...just think about it," he whispers. "I miss you, you miss me, you're not even friends with Gemma anymore so it's not like you're breaking the rules,"

I then look at him again. He's right, we aren't friends and if that's the case then I can get back with Harry because I'm not friends with Gemma. Like he said, she's dating his best friend, why can't he date hers? When did Gemma decide who I can and can't date?

"You're thinking about it," he whispers, making me look at him. "You know I'm right,"

I just look down.

"But—"

He suddenly takes his hoodie off and my eyes meet with red inflamed skin, he peels of the plastic wrap and reveals a brand new, fresh tattoo.

Won't Stop 'Till We Surrender.

He once said that to me, when we were together. And I thought he was joking when he said he wanted it as a tattoo. "I won't stop..." he shakes his head, putting the plastic wrap over it again. "You know I'm right, Gemma can't control us," he takes both of my hands and pulls me closer.

I look up at him towering over me. "I miss you so much baby, I know I've been a wreck but I'm done with drugs for good, I promise," he holds his pinky out.

A promise?

I would love to be his girlfriend again, and even though he's right about Gemma, I wouldn't want to break her heart again. "Gem—"

"Say her name one more time and I'm going to lose it," he drops his hand, suddenly getting annoyed. "She's selfish, she doesn't care about you, she just wants what she wants and I don't want her to control us anymore,"

I don't say anything, I was still processing everything.

"I know it's hard to take in but I love you so much, I've tried to stop but I can't," he shakes his head, my lips parted for breathing. "So...can we get back together?"

I swallow, his hands tightening around mine.

This was a bad idea but I was so pulled into the idea of getting back together with him, I would do anything to get with him, he and so both know it. I can't do anything to get Gemma back if she's not willing to try, I'm not breaking the rules because he's right, we aren't friends. That's her decision and this is mine.

I nod, his eyes light up instantly. "Okay," I whisper, smiling. He pulls me in for a hug and I was gentle because of his arm, smiling. He breathe out slowly, squeezing me.

"I love you," he whispers.

"Woah, wait a minute, going a bit fast there," I pull back, still keeping my arms wrapped around him on my tippy toes. He just rolls his eyes. "I love you too," I use one hand to cup his jaw.

He joins our lips together and I feel him relax instantly, a smile spreading up our mouths. His hands slide down to my lower back, holding them there. Our lips smack as our lips move together slowly, lovingly.

His hand slides down to my ass, slowly caressing it and pulling me on his, bodies now touching.

"Public space," I hear Louis. I pull away and spin around, Louis arching a brow. "What's going on?"

"Louis, this is Harry, Harry this is Louis,"

He looks at me confused but Harry holds his hand out. "Harry," he grins.

"Pfft, I know. Hear it all the time. Harry this, Harry that, Harry," he mimics then moans but shakes his hand.

"Right," I snap my hand over his mouth, Harry looking confused.

"I won't ask," he shakes his head, holding my hand as Louis takes mine off his mouth.

"Back together I see?"

"Mhm," I nod. "No more secrets,"

He squeezes my hand three times, I look up at him as Louis walks off. "I love you too," I smile. His cheeks heat at the gesture and grins.

He falls into my lips and I can't help but snicker a little bit. He then kisses my nose, down my cheek to my neck. "Harry," I snicker, he sloppily kisses my neck.

"That's right," he nods making me roll my eyes at his sexual joke.

"C'mon," I spin around, his lips detached from my skin and I pull him to my room. Louis sits on my bed, looking up at us.

I sit on the bed, Harry sitting next to me but he kisses my neck. I bite my lip and feel his hand slide up my thigh, making me bite my lip as Louis sits next to me.

He sucks on my neck, you could hear it and I just hold my breath at this stage. He squeezes my inner thigh, my toes curling already. He kisses his way up to my jaw, then my lips, our lips smacking.

Louis ignores us, probably expecting us to do this. He pulls me so I straddle his lap, almost off the bed at this stage but we kept a distance from Louis which I think he liked. I hum, grabbing his now longish hair.

Fuck.

I feel him slightly hard under me, my hands holding the sides of his veiny neck. He rests his hands in the band of my shorts, I hold his belt, suddenly feel a throb.

He rolls us over so we were close to Louis and the next thing I know, he pulls away, taking my shirt off so I was in my bra, I pull Harry's shirt off so he was left in his jean, Louis to involved with texting to care about us.

I unclasp his belt, he inhales deeply in anticipation, my heart racing. God I wanna feel him like that again. I unzip and unbottom his jeans, rolling them down enough room for his erection.

Louis still hasn't noticed, we still had a slight gap away from him anyway. He pulls my shorts down and instead of taking off my underwear, he just moves it out the way and we pull away.

We both look at Louis but he just looks at his phone, I then hear music coming from his airpod. We both just look at each other and shrug. "He can't hear us," I whisper but he moves us over a little bit. He nods, taking himself out and again, Louis doesn't notice.

I prop my knees up and he quickly sinks himself into me, my lips parting and a subtle gasp leaves my lips. Do I feel bad for fucking next to my best friend? Yes. Can he hear us? No. Is it still bad? Yes.

He starts to slowly rock his hips into me, we were still covered by our underwear and his jeans but it's obvious to know what we're doing. I bite my lip and breathe out, missing the feeling of him.

I moan softly.

Louis finally sees us and double looks. "Fuck off, ew," he stands up, striding out the room and closing the door.

"Sorry Louis!" I call, panting as my body jolts with his.

//
💀💀😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 86 43
Meet Alexis Hensley, a super star. When she first met Harry, she was shy and didn't know exactly what to do with her life. But, over the years of kno...
97.2K 1.9K 33
What happens when you develop a crush on your brother's best mate and it just can't seem to go away? Will it create problems for the both of them? Wi...
67.4K 1.5K 32
(Sequel to Lottie's Brother) It all started with Harry having a crush on his best friend's brother. Now Louis has moved away to university. Lottie a...
4.2K 128 11
Maura Robertson is best friends with Greyson Chance. Her friend, Gemma Styles -Harry Styles sister- gives her free tickets and a free backstage to a...