Life Always Gives A Second Ch...

By DreamyAakrity

The story starts after Kriya leaves. Rey is heart broken, and he decides to leave dance, and now has become... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Important
Part 13

Part 10

490 26 4
By DreamyAakrity

Everyone reaches Shekhawat house-

Nil- yaar taani please ask kaka to make something na. It has been such a long day.

Taani- guys please settle down, and i have already asked kaka to make food for us. It will be ready in 30 min. By then why dont we all freshen up? Bhai, please take boys to your room, and freshen up, and give them the extra clothes from the guest room to change too. I will take girls to my room.

Swayam- okay baby doll.

Swayam and boys go upstairs, while girls go to taanis room. Seeing the rooms the gangs are shocked.

Simmi- wow taani, such a beautiful room...

Neha- neha loving this room, total princess

Ashi- yeah princess types

Rinni- yes taani, very pretty.....

Taani- thanks guys. You guys please be comfortable, i will change and come in 5 min. Then i will go and check on food too. By then, there is this closet. Take anything you like from here and change okay.

Girls are again left shocked seeing the walk in closet.

Aashi- wow, its little showroom types..

Neha- taani you have so many clothes. Neha how take.??

Taani- come on guys... You all are my friends. You can take anything without any hesitation.

Sharon- but taani...

Taani- what?? Comeon guys friends do have right on each others things okay... Just like i have on your things, and you all have on mine. You guys are my friends.

Simmi- but taani, these all looks so expensive. I am sorry even sharon dont have these many expensive clothes.

Rinni- yes taani. You know sharon had best dresses till date. She has an amazing collection of dresses. But still not like yours.

Taani- guys... Chuck it. I dont wanna hear anything. I am going, and you all change and come down soon

Taani soon goes to the bathroom to freshen up.

Simmi- sharon,  taani is so sweet na. I mean i never thought swayams sister can be this good. She is a total badass, like she was to shivam, but for her friends even we havent been friends for much long she has actually gives us right to access her wardrobe.

Neha- neha liking tani so much. She is she much passionate about dance like us, and also a good daughter to her father studying business so she can do business with her father later.

Vishaka- i agree with neha. Firstly i thought  she is very rude and a spoilt brat. Though i was sorry to behave with swayam like that on her first day, and she being an individual national dance champion i accepted her, but somewhere something was still holding me back from being her friend.  But now i feel so much comfortable with her, that i have to accept this i never like this even with kriya. I mean me and neha had been frequent visitors to her place, but never we could homely with her.

Neha- correct vishaka is. Taani is very nice and different.

Just then taani comes.

Taani- okay girls please freshen up and come down fast. Its time for dinner. I am sure after that we have few long hours to deal with things. I am going.

Girls- okay....

Taani goes  down and check the food arrangements, and boys and girls soon joins her.

Vicky- yaar taani please bring food, we are damn hungry.

Bharat- right... Its been whole day today we did not eat proper food.

Taani settles food on the dining table with the help of kaka.

Taani- come on guys. The foods here.

Soon everyone joins her, and conplete their dinner with little talks in between.

After dinner;

Swayam- okay guys lets go to terrace. The weather is also nice, and we have many things to talk and discuss.

Everyone agrees and they leave to terrace, where they see the sitting place, and makes themselves comfortable.

Taani- okay guys, i know we hall have many questions in our minds. So let me go first, Me and bhai we both belong to the shekhawat family. Our father Mr. Ranvijay Shekawat doesnt need any unteoduction. Now coming to why we kept this as a secret. Well there are three reasons.

First, bhai and dad had an argument before he left for mumbai. Bhai wanted to make his own name without dads help. We both never like to show off our father fortunes to anyone.

Second, we wanted to people to like us, to be our friends for who we are, not because we are so and so children.

Third, though i never hesitate to use my fathers name to use it for my advantage sometimes, like in todays situation, but me and bhai dont want to bring dads rivals attention towards us. We promised dad to prioritize our safety before we came to mumbai..

Phew.. any more questions?

Rey- are you really black belt in karate?

Taani- hahahaha... Ofcourse. Why would i lie about that? Well we and bhai both are...

Gang- what???

Swayam- yes, actually in childhood some business rival kidnaped us to get the details of a very big project from dad. That time he saved us, with the help of police. But then we took 5 years training in karate, and other forms of martial arts, and self defense.

Vicky- wow dude... You never told us. We couldnt have ever guessed somethimg like this about you.

Rey- i am your best friend. Yet i never knew this?

Taani- rey it isnt bhai's mistake. Our dad wanted us to keep ourselves secret...  So he couldnt tell anyone.

Neha- neha is totally impressed taani.

Aashi- yes taani, you are full dabbang type

Simmi- now i want sharon to start. She faced so much with that bastard, yet never cared to share anything with us.

Rinni- right.. its seems she has forgotten that we are her best friends.

Sharon- no guys nothing like that. Okay i will say. So you guys remember new years party? So i was little drunk, and was upset knowing seeing nicole mam together with swayam. Not that i liked swayam, but 2 days before that i had seen rdx sir and nicole mam in a compromising situation in the staff room. So i was not getting what was happening around that time with her. I did not want to see rdx sir heartbeoken. So yeah, i went to get some fresh air. Shivam came and stood by me. We went with the flow, and we got close to each other. After that we kept meeting hiding from everyone, after 2 months, once again i had a bad showdown with swayam and i was highly disturbed that night. I went to his place, and there we crossed our limits that night. I was okay as i started loving him. After a few days, he came to me and told me he wanted to see dazzlers dance. I was such a fool not being to see his schemes, behind his actions. I asked him to come to our college in the evening to see our practice. He came and hiding near the door he saw our practice, that time i did not know he was recording our dance. On the day of footloose elimination, after they performed i was shocked i thought he came with someone who did this to us, so i went to look for him. I saw him in the parking area and heard him talking to one of the boys as how it was so smooth for him to trap me in his games, that i was an easy girl who would go any boy that has money and shows interest in me. He was saying how i was a fool to trust him to love a spoilt brat like me. I was broken. After kriya left, i came to know he was helping her, in taking revenge from me and rey. Guys theres is one very big secret i have hidden from you

Taani- no secrets sharon. Today let it all out. We all with you

Sharon- guys kriya is my step sister.

Gang- what?

Rey and swayam were stunned.

Rey- step sister??

Sharon- Everyone knows my parents together built up their business. kriyas mom used to work as my fathers pa. When my mom was pregnant, it was a complicated pregnancy for her she was asked to have maximum bedrest. That time all work pressure came on dad, during those months, kriyas mom was like a support system to dad, she fell in love with dad. But dad always took her like a great friend. One night it was drunken mistake, that they... They... You know. After few days she came to know she was pregnant, that time i was born just days ago. Dad was happiest having me. He started spending more time at home with me and mom. She came to house to declare her pregnancy. My mom told her to give the baby to her. My dad told her that it was a mistake, but he was ready to filfill his reposnsibility of being a father. But ms. Nimrat wanted dad to leave mom and me. He did not agree to that. After that she left from there. Years later here in college. Kriyas mom came to me and told me the truth, that was rdx sir birthday you remember i did not attemd the party. I went to delhi to my parents to ask them. From there i came to know from kriya being my step sister. I was shocked, i already hated her. After knowing the truth my hatred towards her incresed. But then slowly my childhood dream of having a sibling got to me, i started seeing her as my sister. I started being cordial with her after seeing how rey and her were with each other. He might feel except swayam no body knew about his love. But i knew it, but never showed it. But then after listening to shivam i was heartbroken. I went to her place there i heard her and her mother talking about how she hated dazzlers. How because of me she could never get her fathers name and fame. How i was The Sharon RaiPrakash the Dazzler, and she was just a chic a weakling. How she got swayam in her team and was using him against me as he liked me, and also using vishaka as she hated me. How she trapped rey in her trap  so that the lead members of dazzlers will be broken. I ran from there and went home. That night i left mumbai and went to london to my grand parents. After a month when i came back everyone know what happend. The night i came back shivam was waiting outside my place, and started blackmailing me, that because of me my step sisters life is ruined, that i would even destroy my friends due to secret affair with him. He showed me few pics of us. Trust me guys, i never wanted to hide anything. Its just that so many things were happening in my life. I am sorry

Sharon started crying by the time she finished her story.

Taani immediately hugs her, and consoles her.

Taani- sharon, they all are your friends. They will never judge for something you did wrong. And here, only people who did wrong are shivam, kriya and her mom. You need not feel guilty about it. Infact we all are proud of you that you were strong all along. And even when you felt loose, you came back much stronger. Now stop crying, and be the diva that i have always heard about.

Rey- yes sharon. No matter what you cant be weak and let them win over you. And now i know why i sometimes felt that you were happy near kriya, because that you started taking her as your sister. But i could never see over her facade of loving me.

Vishaka- its not only you rey, we were all blinded by her innocent face. For you both i have only one  thing to say, its never a mistake to love someone, you have no control over someone if that person plays with your feelings. But you need to move on from them for your own sanity and self respect.

Swayam- yes guys, vishaka is right. From today lets just finish their chapter from our lives. Lets forget them. We cant let them control over our lives. We did not lose them, they lost us.

Vicky- yaar swayam, you are too rich. Now i know how taani managed to get Shekhawat group to sponser us for Footloose.

Swayam- no guys. It was dad wish to sponser, he became ready to support me to fulfill my dreams of becoming a dancer, if i take minimum 10% responsibility of shekhwat group, thats is if i handle mumbai branch. So that i can be a good soon to my father taking his reposibilities and fulfilling his dreams, also be what i want to be. Same goes for taani. She will handle 90% business but still can do her hobbies of dancing, martial arts and bike racing.

Simmi- thats great guys. Lets just leave now. Tomorow we need to go to college too.

Taani- sharon and rey you guys stay. You both need not be alone tonight.

Nil- can we also stay taani? We dont leave them after so much revelations?

Taani- sure nil. Girls can sleep in my room, and the guest room beside my room. And boys same bhai room and other room upstairs.

All wishes night and retires to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.1K 40
This is the story of Rey and Taani, who love each other intensely, but the journey of their love will not be easy. They have to face many difficultie...
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
30.7K 2K 83
This story is about SwaRon & TaaRey, who love eachother very much but are afraid to express it. And the conspiracies of the people to separate them f...
124K 4.7K 76
Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey #1 in bliss ...