𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬/𝗟.𝗕.

By NoNameReDd

this is the type of love that you probably dream for. a ride or die nigga. go on ahead n see if Melo gone rid... More

☦︎︎
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XIII
XIX
XX
Im back 😏
XXI
XXII
please!!
XXlll
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLIV
XLV
YOOOO
🧏🏽‍♀️🧏🏽‍♀️

XXLL

1.6K 49 69
By NoNameReDd

-
"Aye im gone go to the store you wanna come?" I look at Mya putting my shirt on. "Can I stay? My head hurts bae." she mumbled in the pillow.

"Yeah, I'll get you some snacks and shit. Keep these doors locked too. I be back." I kissed her head and she hums.

I close her bedroom door and I grab her house key putting my slides on. "Bout to be a chef in this bitch." I laughed to myself.
-

-
My head was on fucking 10. I groan and grab ibuprofen from the bathroom. I took 2 of them bitches and went to go lay back down.

I turn on a movie and turn the volume down low as fuck. I out the covers over me and shit and I fell asleep like a baby.
-

-
It was only like 20-30 minutes since I went to the store. I got hella shit for her and me to snack on so we wouldn't have to go back to back.

I carried all of the bags and shit up to her apartment. I got up there and Evoni was banging on her door.

"Yo whatchu doing?" I look at her and she was freaking out and I could hear Gelo on the phone.

"Yo, where is she?!" Gelo came around the corner looking at me. "What?" I asked confused.

"Nigga Mya ain't picking no one's calls up or answering the door." Evoni tears up. "Yo chill she said she had a headache she probably slumped as fuck." I said and went to unlock the door but it was already unlocked.

I swear I locked this bitch before I left. "Baby im back with G and Ev." I said putting all the bags on the counter.

"Mya?" I called again. "Mya bitch you good?" Ev opens the door and she wasn't in the room?

"Mya?" I look in her bathroom and we all looked everywhere. "Baby?!" I yelled cause I was starting to freak out myself.

"Aint this her phone?" Gelo tossed it. "What the fuck?" I put her phone in my pocket.

"Is this a prank or something nigga? Y'all fucking with me?" I look at the 2. "Nigga why would we play about something like this?" Gelo mugs.

"Cause y'all playin' right now. Get this dumb ass prank over with bruh this shit not funny." I walked back into the kitchen.

"Nigga we not playing!" Evoni yelled. I just looked at them. "Call the cops bro like now bro." I said and Gelo started to dial 911.

I called Zo and he answered. "Nigga you and Ally with Mya?" I asked. "Uh no?" he asked confused.

"Man she's gone! We came here and she gone man!" I knew who did this shit. Or at least I think.

"We on the way bro." he said. "Nah take care of Ally we gone take care of this shit." I said and he agrees.

"Let us know man love you." he said and I said it back. "Melo don't her necklace got one of them tracker things on it?" Evoni asked.

I grab my phone and went to the app for that shit. "Her last location was here. It say her necklace in the bedroom." I look at them.

"Man fuck!" Evoni started to freak out. "Aye baby we gone find her." Gelo calmed her down.

Then I remember what she showed me last night. That text from Tae.

"Yall know where that nigga Tae stay?" I asked going into Mya's room. "I know what street but I don't what house." Evoni said.

"How you know that?" Gelo asked. "Cause I dropped her off there before. But that's when I had to pick you up from practice and I was in a rush so I didn't see what house she went to." She looks at the both of us.

"C'mon." I grab the gun out of the drawer. "Nigga that's my gun." Evoni mugs. "Well, I took it so c'mon." we all left.

I'm gone find my girl.
-

-
"Shut the fuck up Mya damn." Tae pushed my head. I cried feeling these tight ass bands on my wrist. Duck tape on my mouth.

How did this shit even happen?

"Yo nigga not gone find you." he stood in front of me and I cried more. "You think shooting me in my shoulder and fucking with me was cool? That you was gone be happy again? Hell nah." he smacked his lips.

I looked down and I just started to think all this shit over again. I wish I never even met this nigga. Wish I never stepped foot in that damn footlocker or even Walmart.

I want this nigga away from me.

"What up- yo what in the insane shit?" A tall ass nigga walked in. He had waves and he looked lightskin but a little darker.

"That's that Mya bitch." Tae looks at me and I look at the other nigga praying he was gone help me.

I screamed with my mouth still covered. "Man you fucking crazy! You gotta let her go!" He pushed Tae.

"Nigga I ain't letting her go till I get my revenge! C'mon Rome you suppose to be my nigga!" They argued.

"Man fuck that!" Rome punched the shit out of Tae. He fell to the ground and I was getting scared as fuck.

Melo where are you nigga?

"Aye don't trip I got you." Rome walked to me and took the tape off my mouth. I could finally breathe right.

He went behind me and started to untie me. "Ow.." I groan. "I know. I know. That nigga is crazy. I promise im gone get you out this bitch." he whispers.

My hands get untied and I cried feeling hella pain on my wrist. "Fuck ass nigga." is all I heard behind us and then Rome's body fell on my shoulder.

"OH FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed and blood fell all over me. I didn't want to but I pushed Rome's body off of me and I tried to run.

"MAN FUCK!" I hear Tae chasing me. I cried running and I hurried and unlocked the door.

Where the fuck am I?

The house was in the fucking country. There was no houses anywhere near him. "Fuck." I look around and everything seemed like a maze.

"Get yo ass back!" Tae grabs me and I screamed loud as fuck. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I hit him and scratched him.
-

-
"Man, why can't I find her?" I hit my wheel and I was angry. If I hadn't left to the store I woulda had my baby in my arms.

"C'mon dip we gone f-" Gelo started. "NIGGA WHERE?! HUH? MAN, SHE FUCKING GONE! STOP SAYING WE GONE FIND HER!" I yelled.

"NIGGA IM JUST TRYING TO HELP! YO FUCKING GIRL MISSING AND YOU ACTING DUMB!" he yelled back.

I got mad and slapped the hell out of him. "Don't touch me nigga!" he hit me back and we started throwing punches.

"Fucking stop! GELO STOP!" Evoni pushed our heads. "Stupid ass nigga." I buck at him.

"Nigga you not buff." he waved me off. "Look. I know this nigga named Rome and he's friends with Tae. It says he's all the way in the country. Y'all think she's there?" Evoni bit her nail.

"Give me the location." I huffed.

"2-hour drive is fucking stupid." Gelo smacked his lips. "You act like you wouldn't drive 2 fucking hours to find yo girl!" I started the car.

"Fuck you!" he yelled.

Man I wanna beat the fuck out of him.
-

y'all ain't expect this shit huh?😭
ahhh i love this book.
anyway i got testing tmr so ima gts...good fucking night.😭

FUCK MISSPELLING 🚶🏾‍♂️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 117 6
Bryce James imagine bc he's underrated (Does include smut)
566K 29.2K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
837K 45K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
208K 3.2K 48
𝙒𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 🤞🏼〽️