The Strongest [Demon Slayer x...

By ChiliSauceyPepper

A young boy who's family passed when he was only at the age of 5.. He grows up without the assistance of a se... More

Information/Bio
Love Interests
A Young Boy (1)
Natagumo Mountain (2)
Hashiras VS Shenju (4)
Butterfly Estate (5)
Muichiro Tokito (6)
Smile (7)
Sleepover (8)
Rengoku Kyujuro (9)
Shenju's cooking (10)
Mission with the Sound Hashira (11)
Gyutaro and Daki (12)
Spin The Bottle Preview
Spin The Bottle (13)

Hashira Meeting (3)

5.4K 107 58
By ChiliSauceyPepper

3nd person POV

Shenju woke up to loud voices shouting, "WAKE UP! YOU'RE IN THE PRESENCE OF THE HASHIRAS!"

Shenju: "Why must I care."

He stated coldly, sending shivers to everyone's spine.

???: "I'm Tengen Uzui! And if I'm not wrong, wasn't this the flamboyant boy from 10 years ago?!"
TENGEN UZUI - SOUND PILLAR

Shinobu: "You are right."

???: "What are those called again..?"
MUICHIRO TOKITO - MIST PILLAR

???: "Such pitiful children. I shall end their misery. Every child has been influenced with bad demons, except Shenju."
GYOMEI HIMEJIMA - STONE PILLAR

???: "Oi Oi Oi, I can't stand being here without Tomioka in chains."
IGURO OBANAI - SERPENT PILLAR

???: Ah! Iguro san! He's so cool with the mask! Oh, and the snake too!"
MITSURI KANROJI - LOVE PILLAR

???: "I shall keep their execution painless!"
RENGOKU KYUJURO - FLAME PILLAR

???: "Oi! Let's do a.. Test on our little demon here."
SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA - WIND PILLAR

Kakushi: "Please! Shinazugawa sama! Forgive us, Kocho sama!"

Tanjiro: "N-NEZUKO!!"

Shinobu: "Shinazugawa san, please don't act out of line."

They all turned to Tanjiro who was dead worried. They shifted their attention to Shenju who was sleeping.

Kakushi: "Oii! The hashira's are watching you! Don't you have any respect?!"

Shenju: "Zzz.."

Mitsuri: "Yūta san! So cute!"

Sanemi stabbed Nezuko, angering Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: "You... YOU!! ARE YOU EVEN A HASHIRA?! IF YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GOOD DEMON AND A BAD ONE, THEN I DON'T THINK OF YOU AS A PILLAR AT ALL!"

Tanjiro was about to headbutt Sanemi until...

*BOOM*

Everyone saw... Shenju standing in between them with his left hand on Sanemi's wrist and his right hand on Tanjiro's head.

A shockwave followed.

Tanjiro: "Y-Yūta san! Please let m-"

Shenju: "No, don't be noisy please. We're in the hashira's meeting. Show respect for the higher ups."

Tanjiro: "B-But...!"

Shenju: "No."

Tanjiro: "Still..!"

Shenju: "No."

Tanjiro: "Just let me..!"

Shenju: "No."

Sanemi: "See? Even your friend here tells you not to do what you just did! Hah!"

Tanjiro: "Bu..-"

Shenju: "Tanjiro, just-"

Giyu: "Hey, Oyakata Sama will be here anytime soon. Shut it."

Shenju: "You heard him."

Shinobu: "He kind of acts like  Tomioka san.."

Obanai: "Oi, you, Shenju. Why are you here? I mean, what has this got to do with you? I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be punished."

Mitsuri: "Ah! Iguro san is protecting Shenju, such a great bond! Ah, my heart!"

Muichiro: "I wonder if Shenju wants to go sight-seeing with me."

Shenju: "Sure."

.
.
.
Muichiro: "..What?"

Shenju: "I said, sure. I'll go sight-seeing with you."

Shenju said with his monotone and expressionless voice.

Muichiro: "You.. can read minds?"

Shenju: "Correct. And, Kocho sama, I do not act like Giyu. I'm just being myself."

Shinobu: "Ara ara~ Giyu, what do you think?"

Giyu: "... He's telling the truth. He's being himself and so am I."

Shenju nodded with closed eyes and sighs.

"Oyakata Sama has arrived."

Everyone except Tanjiro bowed.

Sanemi: *whispering* "Bow, you idiot!"

Ubuyashiki: "Ah, the sky is as blue. How is everyone?"

Sanemi was about to talk but Shenju interrupted.

Shenju: "Please put the concerns on yourself. I send my best regards to you, Oyakata Sama."

Everyone was shocked at the sudden respect, he just met him once and already respects him a lot.

Ubuyashiki: "Haha, I assume you are Shenju Yūta?"

Shenju: "Yes."

Ubuyashiki: "Have you met Muzan?"

Shenju: "No, Oyakata sama. Besides, I haven't even killed any of the 12 Kizukis."

Ubuyashiki: "Don't need to tell such a lie, Yūta. It's alright. I know you defeated lower moon 5 with one attack."

Everyone's eyes widened, except Tanjiro and Shenju. Mutters have been heard by the Hashira's.

Ubuyashiki shushed them by showing them a finger to his mouth.

They all quieted down as Ubuyashiki continued.

Ubuyashiki: "Tell me, Shenju. What is your breathing style?"

Shenju: "Death Breathing, created by me."

Ubuyashiki: "Interesting. Do you mind showing your strongest form?"

Shenju kept quiet, making all the pillars suspect something until he motioned for the hashira's to move back.

Tengen: "I will flamboyantly battle you! May I?"

Shenju: "no thanks."

Ubuyashiki: "May I ask if you would like to battle any of the pillars?"

Shenju: "Sure. May I battle Gyomei Himejima, Tengen Uzui and Giyu Tomioka?"

Tengen: "Flamboyant choice!"

Sanemi: "Hey... Shenju.. are you sure you can battle all three of them? No offense but good luck.."

Everyone except pillars: "THEY'RE ALL BIASING SHENJU!?"

Shenju: "Whenever your ready."

Gyomei: "So sad that you must end this way.."

Giyu: "Why me?"

Shenju: *whispers to Tomioka*

Giyu blushes, shocking everyone.

Shinobu: "Ara ara~ what did you whisper to Giyu that made him blush?"

Shenju: "nothing. Let's start."

3...

2...

1...

Go!

Next chapter: Hashiras VS Shenju

784 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 514 17
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๏ฟฝ...
98K 4.4K 24
โ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...
69.4K 1.7K 18
First of all, I'M BACK!!! Life has been crazy but I'm ready to write again. I haven't decided if this is going to be the title of the story. I don't...
6.3K 177 11
๐™ฐ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐™ป/๐™ฝ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ. { ๐™บ๐™ฝ๐šˆ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ผ! ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ }