Dream SMP Imagines

By lilyup1031

welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll writ... More

Request Page/Author's Note
Spooky (Ranboo)
Cooking(Quackity)
Subathon(Jack Manifold)
Grind(Karl Jacobs)
Shock Stream(Dream)
Visit(Dream)
Lost City(Karl Jacobs)
Bad Day(Quackity)
Last Breath(Tubbo)
Surprise pt.1(Dream)
Protector(Awesamdude)
Surprise pt.2(Dream)
Goodbye(Tommy)
Pet Killer(Sapnap)
Reunion(Tommy)
Final Room(Eret)
Dancing(Dream)
Hoodie(Sapnap)
Speedrunning(Punz)
Face Cam(Awesamdude)
Off Duty(Awesamdude)
Defend(FoolishGamers)
Collector(Awesamdude)
Distraction(Punz)
Patronus(Karl Jacobs)
Singing(Jack Manifold)
Hacked(Punz)
Upset(Jack Manifold)
Dementors(Jack Manifold)
Meow(Punz)
Fault(Awesamdude)
Guitar(Dream)
Fault pt. 2(Awesamdude)
Distraction pt.2(Punz)
Late Night Drive(Quackity)
A Little Jealous(GeorgeNotFound)
Thunderstorm(BadBoyHalo)
Babysitting(Quackity)
Comfort(Ranboo)
Fears(Ranboo)
Breakdown(Karl Jacobs)
Ozymandias(N/A)
Return(FoolishGamers)
Mafia(Feral Boys)
Five Nights(Jack Manifold)
Fighter(Punz)
Mafia pt.2(Feral Boys)
Quiet Voice(Sapnap)
Lover(Quackity)
Quarterback(Dream)
So Long(Technoblade)
Quiet Voice pt.2(Sapnap)
Lots of Love(Author)

Mafia pt.3(Feral Boys)

1.8K 36 20
By lilyup1031

Okay weirdos, we're back with this series again! The love interest is gonna be revealed, so let's go! 

I'm seriously considering making this mafia AU into an apply fic, so if you guys have any interest, lemme know! 

"That's such bullshit!" I sighed and shifted in bed at the sound of a familiar voice. I groaned as I climbed out of bed and opened the door, lazily putting on a hoodie that I found with a slight tinge of pain

"What the hell is happening?" I felt four sets of eyes fall on me. 

"Y/N!" George said with excitement, getting up from his chair and gently hugging me. "How are you feeling?" 

"Much better, thanks to you," I replied, gratefully hugging him back. "Now, can someone tell me what the hell is happening?"

"That is the same question I have for these fuckers!" I turned to look and I smiled at the sight of Quackity. 

"Hey, Big Q." Alex smiled and immediately embraced me. 

"It's good to see you, Y/N," he said as I took his hand. "I'm sorry about what happened with Jimmy." 

"Don't even worry about it," I replied. "Now, could someone please tell me what the hell is happening?"

"We told Alex about the Sleepy Boys situation," Clay said, his arms above the doorway. "It's a serious situation, but things are about to get a whole lot better for us."

"And?" I asked. "How are things going to be better?"

"We're getting a double agent." Clay's face turned up in a smirk. "I think Technoblade will soon get on board with our agenda, as long as we promise not to kill anyone."

"Which might be a hard promise for some of us," I butt in, my gaze falling on Sapnap.

"Dude, what are you lookin' at me for?" he exclaimed. 

"Sap, c'mon now," Clay said with a smirk. "They're not wrong." Nick just groaned.

"Fuck off, Clay." I stifled a giggle, but not before Nick shot me a dirty glare.

"Fuck off, Y/N."

"Shut up, Nick."

"Y/N." I turned towards Alex, his face suddenly serious. "Can we talk in private?" I nodded and followed him into the next room. I closed the door behind us, Alex leaning against the desk in the office. 

"What's wrong, Q?" I asked before he could say anything.

"You didn't even know what I was gonna say," he interjected, but he stopped in defeat. "Fine. I'm concerned about you in all this." I immediately groaned.

"Alex, it was one time. It won't happen again." I could see in the worry on his face, so I took ahold of his hand again.

"Alex, I'm fine, I swear," I said. "Everything's fine, and I won't do anything like it again."

"You're right," Alex answered. "'Cuz you're coming with me, to Las Nevadas, tonight." I looked at him in shock.

"You're joking, right?" He shook his head.

"I'm protecting you, Y/N," he said. "I know you're sick of people looking after you, but please, just this once."

"I don't need to be protected, Alex! I know this business as much as everyone else does, and I don't want to be taken away from this! This is my home, my family!"

"The other guys agreed to this, too! It won't be forever, Y/N!" I let go of his hand and opened the door again.

"This isn't your choice to make!" I shouted before storming back to the living room.

"This isn't anyone's choice to make!" Then I ran upstairs, closing my bedroom door with a hard slam.

------

I carefully tied up my hair, wincing in pain as I did. I stared at myself in the mirror, cursing myself for my outburst. 

"You've really done it this time," I muttered to myself. I found myself drawn back to reality with a knock at my door.

"Go away," I shouted. 

"No way in hell, sweetheart." I groaned silently and got to open the door. Clay's concerned face was in the doorway and I immediately turned away.

"I don't wanna talk, Clay." He sighed and shut the door.

"Y/N, c'mon."

"You can't seriously be letting Alex take me to Las Nevadas!" I cried. "This is where I want to be!" 

"Just stop." I looked at Clay as he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Y/N, this is for your own good," he said. "You've gotta trust me on this." I scoffed and backed away from him.

"You don't know what's good for me! Besides, I don't even know why I'm so worked up about this!" Clay crossed his arms, his face in a small smirk. 

"I don't know, you tell me." I tried to say sometime but I was at a loss.

"How about you tell me then, Clay?" Clay sighed, then he put a hand on my cheek and pressed a kiss on my lips. I pulled away for a moment, completely reeling. 

"I know it's so stupid," Clay said gently. "And it's selfish of me, but you're the one constant thing that's kept me sane. I think I have the worst job in history, but you make it just a little better. I want to keep you safe and that's why I need you to go to Las Nevadas; I cannot lose you or anyone else." I shook my head, putting my hand on his cheek.

"You don't have to worry about me, Clay. I can handle myself and you should know that I would never leave the people I care about." 

"Please, Y/N," Clay said. "I don't want you getting hurt again."

"I'll be okay!" I replied, almost pleading with him. "I've got you and the boys. I've been a part of this for so long, and I need you to believe me on that." Then I sighed and gently kissed his cheek to reassure him. I felt the tension in his body melt and his arms went around me.

"It's gonna be fine," I said softly. "If you want me to go with Quackity, I'll go. But if something happens, I'm immediately coming back."

"This is why I'm in love with you, Y/N," Clay replied, and we both chuckled, the two of us pulling each other into another kiss.

------

"Try not to stress out too much, okay?" I rolled my eyes at Nick as I gave him a hug.

"Right back at ya, Sapnap," I replied. "Try not to die or kill anyone." 

"Whatever you say," Nick said, and I heard Clay laugh. I let go of Nick, and both George and Karl pulled me into a hug.

"Take care of yourselves," I said to both of them. Karl giggled and gave me an extra squeeze, and George planted a kiss on my forehead.

"You better take care of yourself, too," he said with a chuckle. I let go of him and went over to Clay, who hugged tighter than anyone.

"Please be safe, Y/N," he whispered. 

"I'll do my best," I said quietly. "I love you." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you more." I smiled, then I pulled away from his embrace, seeing Alex waiting at the front door. 

"Ready to go?" he asked, and I nodded.

"As I'll ever be," I replied. Alex nodded in reply and led me outside. I paused when I saw a new car at the bottom of the driveway, a red car with tinted windows

"Whose car is that?" I asked.

"It's Technoblade's," Alex answered. "I guess they're having a meeting." I scoffed as I climbed into the car in the backseat, rolling down the window to look at the other guys.

"Don't do any dumb shit," I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I'll look after them!" Karl called, making everyone laugh. Alex gave the guys each a handshake before climbing into the car. He started the car and I rolled up the window. As we slowly went down the driveway, we stopped by Technoblade's car. We watched him roll down his window, and he gave us a cryptic salute and rolled the window back up. I looked at Alex in confusion and we both shrugged, but as we left the driveway, a huge "Boom!" echoed out and Alex slammed on the brakes.

"Holy shit!" We looked out the window to see the house in flames. I got out of the car and started to run back to the house, but Alex caught me, holding me in his arms.

"Y/N, don't!" 

"Let go of me!" I screamed. "Clay!" Alex didn't say anything; he simply just pulled me into a hug, letting me sob into his chest. I could feel his heart racing, the panic setting in, and I started to hear him sniffle.

"What the fuck?" he said softly. "What the fuck?"

"Alex," I spoke up, my voice weak. "We've gotta call the cops." 

"I know, I know. I'm just hoping they're not..."

"Don't say it, Alex," I said, my voice cracking. "They're gonna be fine." I felt more tears fall down my face.

"They're gonna be fine."

Holy crap, that was a lot! I hope you guys liked this third part, and if you want to make another part, lemme know!

ALSO! If you guys have any interest in an apply fanfic that is based of this imagine series, plssss comment your thoughts. Basically, your OC will be placed in a "family" with DSMP characters: The Dream Team(Dream, George, Sapnap), Pogtopia(Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo), Syndicate(Technoblade, Ranboo, Philza, Niki), or Las Nevadas(Quackity, Foolish, Awesamdude, Purpled, Slimesicle) 

So, if you guys would like to participate in an apply fic, please comment! And as always, stay safe and healthy out there!

Stay poggers, muffinheads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
274K 4.5K 32
Requests are closed DONT READ PLZ THESE ARE SO CRINGE if you actually want good stories read my other oneshot book Different mcyt x female reader
366K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
545K 9.1K 101
the sequel to my first oneshot book (you can check that out if you haven't lmao) enjoy!