Farah Dowling x Reader

By emilyevewrites

A collection of Farah Dowling x Reader stories. Stories that contain smut/NSFW content will have a ❤️🔥 emoji... More

Alfea Party ❤️‍🔥
Troublemaking (Part 1) ❤️‍🔥

Troublemaking (Part 2) ❤️‍🔥

1.2K 44 15
By emilyevewrites

❤️‍🔥NSFW CONTENT❤️‍🔥

PAIRING: Dom!Fem Reader x Sub!Farah

WORD COUNT: 2,628 (previously 1,307)

WARNINGS: smut, restraint, grinding, vaginal fingering, dirty talk, teasing, oral sex, edging, mentions of anal sex, pussy worship

TIMELINE: Sometime during Farah Dowling's term as headmistress

BACKGROUND: You, the reader, are Farah Dowling's secret lover. The two of you have been together for several months now. Farah tortures you with her favorite vibrator during the day, and the next morning, you can't help but return the favor.

A/N: Thank you to @MareC123 for the suggestion for this follow-up to the previous Farah x Reader story – Troublemaking (Part 1). This section was updated after its original posting. I hope you all enjoy the updated version! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In between classes the rest of the day, Farah had fucked you until you couldn't remember your name. Anyone who thought the headmistress was a strict prude with a stick up her ass was sorely mistaken. You had been the one with something up your ass that night. But after Farah had used you for every last bit of energy you had, you both slept wonderfully.

When you woke up the next morning, your entire lower body ached in ways you hadn't ever felt before. Farah's arm was draped over you, and you adjusted yourself slightly to look over your shoulder to see her eyes were still shut. She was still asleep.

A smile formed on your lips as you simply lay and watched her for a few moments. Farah always carried so much stress, like the weight of the world was constantly on her shoulders. You worried for her, and she always assured you that she was just fine. But you saw the lines around her eyes and the tenseness of her shoulders. It was why you loved to please her in the bedroom. It was one thing you could think of to get Farah to unwind, and you loved to massage her anywhere she would let you.

But when she slept, her entire body relaxed. Her sleeping form was always one you could admire for hours. It was like she knew this was the only chance she would get to rest, and she wouldn't waste it. Her face was soft and her lips were slightly parted in a way that was too angelic for the same woman who had made you scream her name last night while she fucked you to the point of idiocy. The different sides of Farah always fascinated you.

Still, you felt the need to make it up to her. Last night, Farah had done nothing but pleasure you. Now, it would be her turn to receive all you had to give. To let your dominant partner enjoy a small taste of what it was like to surrender control, just for a moment. Whenever you tried to provide her pleasure, she turned it around and took her time giving you all of her devotion.

You wanted to worship Farah as you had never been able to before.

Before you could debate the potential consequences of your actions, you slipped carefully out from under Farah's arm. You sat poised at the edge of the bed for a moment and waited to make sure Farah didn't stir. If she woke up and stopped you, your plan would be derailed before you could even make the first move. And you truly wanted the fairy to experience pleasure like she'd shown you last night.

 When you were positive that she hadn't woken, you stood, tiptoed over to the foot of her bed, and knelt before the trunk Farah kept there.

Inside was Farah's vast array of toys. It sincerely amused you that people thought Farah was so uptight. For most people, Alfea's headmistress was the last person they would have guessed to have a trunk of sex toys in her room. But Farah knew how she came across in public. Very few people knew about her romances. Fewer still knew about her sex life. Obviously, as the headmistress, she kept anything like that hidden. The trunk at the foot of her bed looked like it could hold anything. But the toys inside were Farah's little secret to keep.

Quietly, you opened it and smirked at the sight. Just looking at the vibrator Farah had milked you dry with yesterday made you aroused, but you repressed the feelings momentarily. You knew it wouldn't take long to spark those lustful feelings again. Especially not after what you had planned for your beloved headmistress partner.

You lifted out a pair of silver handcuffs that gleamed in the dim morning light before you paced beside Farah. Fighting the urge to stare at her again, you forced yourself to focus on your task before she woke up.

You took special care not to wake her as you delicately lifted her hand and guided it toward the bedpost. Once it was close enough, you tightened the handcuff around the bedpost, then her wrist.

Once it was secure, you headed back to the trunk for another pair of handcuffs — you thanked the gods that Farah was a heavy sleeper — and went to the other side of the bed to restrain her second wrist.

There. Your task was complete. 

Her wrists were both restrained and by some miracle from the gods, she was still sleeping as peacefully and undisturbed as possible.

You shut the trunk quietly, crawled back into bed, and gently straddled her hips with yours. After waiting a few more moments, you began to get impatient. Was it really possible for someone to sleep so soundly? In your haste to pleasure her, you lowered your lips to Farah's and kissed her awake.

Her eyelids fluttered open as she stirred, and she smiled faintly up at you. "Good morning, darling," she sleepily murmured.

In a movement to wrap her arms around you and pull you closer, Farah began to reach for you. She was instead startled by the realization that her wrists were now being held back by handcuffs. Farah frowned tiredly, still in the process of waking herself up, and tugged on the restraints again in a vain attempt to free herself. Though her drowsiness was fading more and more by the second.

"Y/n... what in the Seven Realms do you think you're doing?" she asked. Her eyes met yours intently. "What is the meaning of this?"

You didn't answer right away, savoring her confusion at first. A smirk appeared on your face, and a few seconds later, you lowered your face beside her face. At the tickling sensation of your lips brushing lightly over the shell of her ear, Farah shuddered beneath you. You felt the movement and reveled in your dominance over her, even if it was only for this single moment she must allow it.

"Isn't revenge sweet, my love?" you purred directly into her ear and slid your hands up her bare chest to take her nipples in your fingers.

Farah's eyes widened in surprise just before you pinched the sensitive flesh roughly. The woman beneath you arched her back and moaned before she could get out a retort.

With your smirk lingering, you lowered your lips slightly to latch onto the skin just below her ear and sucked at the soft skin there. When you pulled back, the area was colored slightly red from the rush of blood, but it wouldn't leave a mark – you were certain of that. You were well aware of Farah's hidden love for being properly marked up, but she has also reminded you countless times to keep any love bites or hickeys in covered places. Out of sight, out of mind.

With her restrained as she was now, you couldn't wait to let yourself loose over her body.

"Dammit," she groaned quietly. "You win."

You laughed huskily and continued to kiss down her jawline, noticing the progressive tilt as Farah offered you more skin. More of her. You could spend days in the bedroom with her, simply running your lips and hands over every inch of her body until neither of you could take it any longer.

Next, your kisses traveled over her neck. You lingered at the hollow of her throat, forcing Farah to tilt her head back as far as she could so you could run your tongue over where you knew she was particularly sensitive. The whimpers you drew out of her mouth made you shiver with delight.

Oh, if only you could mark her here. You fantasized about leaving a large bruise right in the middle of her throat so everyone would know she was claimed. That she was claimed by you. If only that were possible...

In the meantime, you licked a long line up from the middle of her collarbone up to her chin, drawing a series of gasps from Farah. Your lips trailed over her collarbone then and savored every inch of skin you were given. You took a second to pause and incline your head up. Farah's eyes were closed, and her mouth was parted. You knew she would enjoy being worshipped.

When you dipped down below her collarbone, you finally indulged yourself with her body. You sucked and nipped at her sweet skin roughly. Farah cried out as you bit down on her breast. She jerked her arms down and hissed through her teeth as the handcuffs dig into her wrists.

You didn't want her to be in pain, and the sound made you concerned. So you lifted your face quickly to see her wincing. Alarm shot through you at her expression. "Farah?!"

"Oh gods!" she moaned, beginning to squirm impatiently beneath you. "Please, don't stop!"

You arched your eyebrows and did as she said. This time, your mouth went to her other breast, and the headmistress whined in pleasure.

You loved her like this -- completely and totally at your disposal -- and the sound of her moans only spurred you on. It didn't take long for you to reach her nipple with your lips. You took it in your teeth and were rewarded with a breathy gasp from Farah.

She whined pitifully as your tongue brushed over the bud. "Stop teasing!" she complained.

You drew back with a mischievous smirk. "See how you like it," you taunted before latching your lips around the hard, sensitive nipple and sucking on it furiously.

Immediately, Farah moaned loudly and struggled for breath. She arched her back into the motion while you continued to suck. Your hands drifted down her body to grab her hips and push her back down against the mattress. A whimper escaped her.

You switched back to her other breast after making sure that the area around her nipple was pink and sensitive. As you rapidly resumed the same thing you'd been doing to the previous one, Farah cried out and arched her back again. This time, you shoved her back down into the mattress and slowly began to grind your soaked cunt against her thigh. You could hear her breath hitch as your wetness smeared over her leg.

Both of you were panting heavily, and after leaving another mark that was sure to bruise on Farah's other nipple, you drew back and to observe her face. You nearly moaned from the sheer pleasure painted across her expression.

"It's against my better judgment to say this," Farah breathed, gazing up at you with awe, "but I think after this little stunt, I may have to let you take the lead during our little pleasures more often."

You laughed and brushed a piece of your hair behind your ear. "I'm very glad to hear that, my love," you cooed while your hands massaged Farah's hips with slow motions. "And I hope I'm pleasuring you more than just a little."

Farah's eyes closed, and you watched as her face contorted in pleasure. "You'd better go down on me," she muttered, and you immediately pushed yourself harder against her thigh. She stifled a gasp, but the darkening of her eyes gave her away.

"Tell me what to do again, and I'll destroy you, Farah Dowling."

Farah arched an eyebrow and looked as if she was about to shoot back a witty response, but you refused to let her get a word in. Quickly, you slid down her body and lowered yourself between her thighs. The sight of her — so wet and ready for you — made your heart skip a beat. You couldn't wait to taste her wetness on your tongue. You would savor every last drop of her.

The feel of your hot exhales fanning out over her highly aroused core made Farah tense up instantly. You placed your palms on the inside of her thighs and slowly massaged the area beneath your fingertips while spreading her more open.

"No need to be so tense," you teased her. Farah's reactions were noticeable. Her lips opened to get in a retort, but that was when you brought your mouth fully against her sweet pussy, urging her thighs further apart and licking a firm line right up her center.

Oh gods, the noises Farah made as you ate her out only made you want to please her more. After a few more moments of licking at her folds, nibbling her thighs and sucking on her clit, you sensed that the headmistress was getting very close to her release.

So, with a mischievous smirk, you pulled yourself away.

Farah winced and rolled her hips, desperately trying to seek any friction or touch she could fine. She hated being edged, and you knew it. "Dammit, y/n!" she moaned, opening her eyes and glaring down at you.

"Now now, love," you purred, sliding your index finger through the wetness of her pussy. Farah's entire body jerked at the simple touch, and you were immediately in awe of the arousing spell you had her under. "Patience."

Farah laughed shortly despite herself. "I understand your little revenge plot now, but that doesn't mean you can—"

She stopped her sentence short with a loud gasp. Her entire body spasmed instinctively as you shoved two fingers deeply into her pussy and curled them to brush her g-spot while your thumb ground down against her clit at the same time.

"You were saying, Farah?" you asked innocently as she screamed. When she was properly breathless, you slid your fingers back out and licked them off in front of her eyes. "You taste so lovely," you cooed.

Farah shook her head. "You think you're so clever, don't you?" she demanded, but you could hear the waver in her voice. "When you release me, I— OH!"

Giving no mercy, you lowered your mouth back against her and flicked your tongue deep into her core. You satisfied yourself with the feeling of her body twitching with pleasure under your touch before you pulled away and edged her again.

This time, Farah swore in frustration. Immediately, you smacked her hard on the thigh, and she went quiet.

"Should I have you use that dirty mouth?" you demanded.

"No," Farah whispered, making herself relax and sink down against the mattress.

You pursed your lips into a smirk. "Or should I show you what such filthy words earn you?"

Farah's eyes widened as you spread her thighs apart with your knees and fucked her with your fingers until she was on edge again. You pulled your fingers out right before she hit her climax, but before she could protest, your mouth was on her hot pussy again. Finally, you gave her what she wanted and pleasured her with your mouth until she came for you.

Her release tasted divine.

Having been spent for the morning, Farah relaxed down against the mattress and sighed. "Dear gods, darling," she whispered, shutting her eyes and revealing in the high of the orgasm you guided her to. With all of the painful edging you'd done, her climax already felt like her fifth of the day. "Some of the things I let you do to me..."

You frowned and crawled back up Farah's body, seating yourself on her hips and propping yourself up above her. "You let me? I beg your pardon, love."

Farah opened her eyes, tilted her head to the side, and smirked. "Indeed." Her eyes glowed briefly, and the handcuffs that had been restraining her wrists were instantly gone. "I let you."

"O-Oh..." You instantly blushed with embarrassment, which made Farah genuinely laugh.

"Don't get shy for me now. I quite liked your little attempt. But, darling..."

She reached up with her newly freed wrist and smoothed back your hair. When her hand was firmly behind your head, she abruptly pulled you down so your lips were barely an inch from hers. Arousal fluttered in your stomach, and Farah's smirk told you that she felt it too.

"Remember who is in charge."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.9K 42
When we were young we were scared of the dark, of the shadows and monsters that hid in them. But as we grew up we realized just how comforting the sh...
11.4K 573 28
One day you received a letter from your old friend Farah Dowling offering you a job at Alfea, can you Escape the pain of your past and help Farah wi...
77.5K 2.1K 10
[discontinued] 'To die would be an awfully big adventure' 'Let's have less of the suicidal thoughts, yeah?' RIVEN X OC...
3K 75 27
Growing up in the other-world was something special for Bloom. But even though her parents are the hed's of a magical school she still strugels to co...