Dramione Oneshots

By SheerDumbLuck09

Oneshots A balance of smut and fluff My self-worth is dependent on โญs and ๐Ÿ—จ๏ธs ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ As always, I do not own t... More

Unexpected Pleasure (Smut)
Are You a Witch or Not?
His Tie, Her Obsession
I Still Hate You (Smut)
The Trade
Do You Still Hate Me, Granger? (Smut)
Don't Touch Me (TW? kind of)
Her Tie, His Obsession
Draco's Reward (Smut)
The Necklace
Still Hate Me, Malfoy? (smut)
Amato Animo Animato Animagus

Not Interested (Smut)

2.6K 35 12
By SheerDumbLuck09

No one would have believed that Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy could be friends, but they are. Great friends, flatmates, and not interested in anything more. Totally not interested. 

Every time Granger comes home from work, looking flustered and agitated and in need of a good shag. 

Not interested.

Every time Granger gets dressed up to go out with her friends. In her tight pants and high heels. Shirts that show more cleavage from his height advantage than she realizes. Backless dresses. Thank fucking Merlin for Ginny Potter’s delicious fashion advice. 

So not interested.

Every time he doesn't specifically go out of his way to, by no mean purposely, run into Granger, obviously by accident, when she gets out of the shower, wrapped in one of her stupid, impractically small towels. Her disastrous curls tied up in that messy way that only he should be responsible for causing. Water still dripping slowly down over the raised skin of her warrior princess battle scars, right into the towel where he didn't desire sole access. It's the towel's fault really, making it look like she has amazonian legs. That girl is 4 foot nothing, how are her legs 5 feet long?

Not that he thinks about her legs. 

Definitely not interested.

When he waits up at night for Granger to come home from her dates with complete twats.

Couldn’t be less interested.

When he has to then stay up listening to Granger complain about her dates with absolute morons because each and every tosser is too dim-witted to carry an intellectual conversation capable of holding her attention. How hard could it be? Draco can talk to her for hours and never run out of material. When she first moved in, they stayed up until 5am once, having spoken for 18 hours straight. Most satisfying night of his short life. Even if the twit didn't have anything to say, that woman can literally talk about everything and anything unencumbered, and her eyes light up with the most endearing sparkle when it's something that excites her like new charms theories or his cousin, Teddy. She always has that goofy smile when she even thinks about Teddy. How can these imbeciles not want to just sit and listen to her talk about Teddy?

But seriously, not interested.

After 2 years, 13 months, 3 weeks, 8 days and 9 hours - not that he’s counting - of living together in his own personal purgatory, of being trapped alone with the witch he couldn't stand and definitely didn't want physically, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually, magically. He was not, is not and will never be interested in Hermione Granger. 

“Granger, what’s wrong?”

“I don't want to talk about it!”

“Come on, I could help.”

“No! It's embarrassing.” She is looking away from him, and for good reason. As soon as she catches the encouraging come-on-you-know-you-can-tell-me-anything look in his eyes mixed with his best you-know-you-want-to smirks, she caves. "He broke up with me."

"Good, he was a dolt. We should celebrate." She says nothing, doesn’t laugh or respond in any way to his comment. “That’s not all. Tell me.”

“He told me I was bad at giving head. He was mad, but I'm still nervous that he might have meant it.” Utterly humiliated she throws herself onto the couch and whatever else she says is lost behind her hands.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t catch that last part, love.”

“He said that since I'm always reading, perhaps I should look up how to give better head in a book.”

Yikes. "Maybe you should. I mean, I'm sure you're great,” he rushes out after catching her affronted look, “but you know, it might give you some different ideas.”

“I did already! But the last guy told me it felt like I read a book on how to give head. He said I was so methodical, he could feel me thinking through the steps. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.”

"Thomas always was a right prat."

"Dean's a nice guy, Draco, and a friend."

Suddenly, Hermione freezes. 

“What?”

"A friend. What I need is a friend. A friend who has experience, perhaps on the receiving end, who can give me some honest feedback."

She’s looking at him in that way he hates. All smiling and beautiful and perfect. She must have actually put him under a spell years ago, because she always gets him to do whatever she wants. Honestly, it’s not like he actually wanted to build her desk, or go to the museum, or the winery. He doesn’t want to go food shopping with her, or go to stupid muggle activities like bowling. He doesn’t love how giddy she gets when she can teach him some other muggle hobby or game, for which he always ends up paying. Yes, this face will be the death of him. He knows what she’s thinking and it’s a "hard no! No! No, definitely not."

"I know you don't find me attractive, I'm not asking you to sleep with me, but-"

"What? Is that what you think?" She’s out of her bloody mind. Of course, he isn’t attracted to her. Granted, she’s perfect in every single way, but that doesn’t mean he was attracted to her. Right? How is he supposed to tell his best friend that she’s incredibly beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have her, even though not one loser out there is close to deserving the honor of being in the presence of her unprecedented radiance, but no, he isn’t attracted to her and no, she cannot perform any sexual acts in or on or around his person? 

"Please, Draco. I won't do anything you don't want, and- and you don't have to do anything at all. I’ll take care of everything, you only need to tell me if I’m doing it wrong.”

"That's not it at all. Are you serious? I mean, I'm very, ugh!” He’s going to lose his grip on this situation very soon. “I think that this is a line that we shouldn't cross."

“Oh, come on. We’re adults. We’re super close. It’s kind of strange that we haven’t done anything yet, don’t you think? Everyone says so.” She seems so determined and he knows how this is going to go now. There is no chance of him getting out of it. “I know you don’t find me very attractive. I get it, but, I mean, I’m not that bad. Right? You can just close your-”

“Don’t. Don’t say that. How can you say that? I am- ugh! Fucking Salazaar.” This is hopeless. “You’re very attractive. I am” in physical pain right now. I’m in physical pain. “I am very attracted to you.”

"You don’t have to say that."

“I mean it, Granger. You’re bloody gorgeous, anyone who says they aren’t attracted to you is a fucking liar.” He’s practically growling now. “The sexiest thing about you is probably how you don't realize how hot you are. Which is crazy, because it’s blinding!"

"So you'll let me?" And she ignores him. 

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"Malfoy! Man up and let me blow you!"

"Do you hear how ridiculous you sound?" 

“Please, Draco.” She was already so close to him, taking the smallest step brings her body flush with his. “I need you,” she places her hand on his chest. His heart is beating so fast. Is he nervous? Why would he be nervous? Can she tell how nervous he is? If the twitch against her hip is any indication, she knows exactly how not nervous and rather excited one part of him is. “I need you to show me what to do. Tell me what it is that I’m doing wrong.” Draco places his hand over hers and holds on tight. 

He closes his eyes and takes a calming breath. This is going to be a mistake. Nothing good could come of this. “Where?”

“Really?” Don’t sound so bloody eager, Granger! “Uh, your room.” Great, now his bed will smell of her. He’ll never be able to get the smell of her out of his sheets. He could obviously clean them in a matter of seconds, but then they wouldn’t smell of her anymore.

They make their way to his room. He stands in the doorway for what feels like a millenia trying to determine whether or not he should close the door. On one hand, it’s polite to close the door when having any kind of relation with someone that others shouldn’t see, but the only person that would possibly stumble across his room is her. Having the door open feels so exposing though, she’ll probably want it closed. Unless she wants it open because the closed door would make it seem like he’s trapping her and she might think that he’ll try something which would make her very uncomfortable. 

“Can you close the door? I know it’s silly, it’s only the two of us here, but I feel like the door should be closed, don’t you?” She’s so innocent and trusting. So perfect. “Draco? Are you okay? Come in here.”

"Maybe you just don't like doing it.” Smooth segway, you twat. “I mean, maybe they can tell that you’re just not that into it.”

"To be frank, I really enjoy it. Or I did, but now I'm super self-conscious about it which is definitely making it worse."

His voice quavers. The thought of her enjoying the act of pleasuring him is simply too much. "You enjoy it?" How could she enjoy it? No man deserves her enjoying it.

"Oh yes!" The sweetest blush warms Hermione’s cheeks when the realization of her exclamation fully registers. "Is that bad? That's weird, isn't it?"

“No, I’m sure there are plenty of women who like it. I’m sure it depends on the guy.” He’s so stiff. He hasn’t been this uncomfortable around her since they first connected. “If it’s anything like it is for men, some guys like going down on women and others not so much, but it also depends on the woman.”

“What about you?”

“Me?” She nods, looking up at him so sweetly, genuinely interested in his answer, as if she asked if he likes eating fruit and not about eating out other witches. “Yes. Yes, personally I rather enjoy it, but like I said, it depends.”

“Because some taste better than others?” She instantly hides her face behind her hands with an embarrassed snort. 

“Uhhh, I suppose. I mean, yes, some… taste… better. That isn’t what I really meant though. Some women - well, I don’t know. It’s the response I get from them that I thrive off of. If she isn’t into it, I’m not going to be either. But yes, generally speaking, I do want to. With the right witch,” he looks deep into her eyes, “I’d spend the entire night with my face between her thighs.” 

Though he is looking directly at her face, he doesn’t miss how she clenches her thighs in response to his statement, or how her nipples harden ever so slightly. Her pupils are now dilated and her breathing is slightly heavier. This is the most awkward conversation the two of them have had, and yet her body is not reacting negatively to the thought of his face between her legs. If that's what she imagined. It’s what he imagined. All the time. Not that he is interested in actually doing it. Just thinking about it. Constantly.

“Ho-how should we do this? What do you want me to do?”

“You should do what you normally do, I’ll tell you if you should try something different.” She immediately drops to her knees and reaches for his belt. "Not yet, love. Stand up. Slide that skirt off for me." She looks at him with wide, nervous eyes and he can plainly see how uncomfortable and confused she is. “We have to be honest. If you don’t want to do something, you need to tell me. I need to know that you will tell me, but I also want you to trust me.”

“You have to be honest too. I know that’s the point of this, but I need to know that you will be honest with me and not try to protect my feelings.” 

“I will, now will you take your skirt off for me? Please.” He gives her the puppy dog eyes that he knows she secretly loves. "I promise, I’m not going to do anything. I’ll keep my hands to myself, but I'm not really hard yet and I could use a little encouragement."  

"That's you not hard?"

He laughs at her reaction, but other than shrugging, he chooses not to respond. "Now your shirt." Her hands go to the hem of her shirt, then freeze again. She doesn’t necessarily look uncomfortable, only hesitant. More embarrassed really than anything else. So he asks if she wants help, to which she nods. Grazing her skin with his fingers, he slowly lifts the material up and over her head. "Fuck Granger, do you have any idea how fucking good you look?" He drags his knuckles down her spine. Feels her shiver against his body. "Putting on a little show helps get everything started, you should take off as much as you feel comfortable removing.” He looks at her again hungerly. “I could probably spend all day watching you undress for me.” His fingers unclip her bra with no resistance and he looks down in wonder. “But I’d certainly never turn down the opportunity to do it myself," he finishes, finally taking a step back. She hooks her thumb into the lace that wraps her hips and looks up at him questioningly. Should she? He did tell her to remove as much as possible, but what will actually happen if she takes off that last little bit of material. He nods and she leans forward to drag her knickers down her legs. "Slower." She catches his eye and he feels a strong surge through his body. “Now undress me.” His demand is firm, but still friendly, and she responds instantly. Her fingers temple as she unbuttons his shirt, but she never breaks eye contact with him. The almost innocent feeling of her hands grazing over the top of his shoulders as she pushed the shirt off of him nearly causes him to moan in pleasure. Never before had she touched him like she is now. Her hands run down the plain of his chest and find his belt. Once she removes his belt, she drops to her knees along with his pants and briefs. Looking down at her, he nearly bursts in her face as she gazes up at him, so close his dick is practically hitting her with every twitch. "Do you see how hard I am for you now?"

"Yes." Her voice was thick with lust. "What else?"

"I personally like a little begging. You begging to blow me before was super hot. Not a chance I could turn down this mouth." As he speaks, he grabs her chin and drags his thumb across her lower lip. To stop her from responding, he pushes past her parted lips and presses his thumb against her tongue. "Can't get any harder now though. Why don't you start and I'll let you know what I think?"

She takes him lightly in hand at first, only getting a feel for him and he is already in heaven. Slowly, teasingly, she runs her tongue up the shaft, her brown eyes locked with his grey as she tortures him. After flicking the tip gently, encircling the corona a few times, she brings in only enough to taunt him. Like she’s sucking on a lollipop. She dips a bit lower, giving him several pumps with her hand while lapping gently at heavy balls before moving up and finally sliding her mouth down over Draco’s hard cock as far as she could go. She moves at an easy pace at first, getting a feel for that perfect weight against her tongue, for the way her lips stretched around him. “I know it’s a lot, love. It’s okay to use your hand to grab what you can’t take in yet.” After finding her rhythm, the hand already wrapped around his base begins stroking what her mouth is unable to reach.

His hand finds the back of her head, and finally, finally, he digs his fingers into those ridiculous curls. He doesn’t just push her down, or pull on her hair. He massages her scalp, causing her to moan around his aching cock. "Remember what I said about putting on a show?" he asks while trying to keep his voice composed. "Use your other hand and stroke your pussy for me. Show me how wet you are for my cock, princess. Show me how you touch yourself when I hear you squealing in your room." Her head jerks back, but his hand keeps her in place. If the shock in her eyes means anything, she hadn’t known that he hears her at night. She apparently doesn’t know how loud she is. Hopefully she doesn’t start using silencing charms, he needs the sounds she makes to get himself off now. Nothing else works.

The shock wears off quickly when she remembers she has his dick in her mouth. “You’re such a good girl, Granger," he praises. "Hollow out your cheeks. That’s it. Wrap your lips tight around me and suck in a bit harder." She follows his instructions as best she could, while his hands brush her hair out of her face, lightly positioning and angling her head to optimize the blowjob she was giving him. She surprises him when her tiny hand slips between his legs and gently massages the strip right behind his scrotum. “Merlin, witch!” He bucks forward. Of course she knows exactly where to touch him. She was perfect, so fucking perfect for him. “Your mouth feels so fucking good," he groans and thrusts forward involuntarily. As he pulls out, he can feel her mouth sucking him back in and feels lightheaded from the overwhelming sensation. "So perfect for me.” He slows his movements, instead trying to shift deeper inside of her. “Breathe through your nose and allow me to slip further down your throat… That's it, love. Remember how this feels.” His request comes out strangled. “Fuck, Granger… That's it, princess, take a little more if you can."

She tries, but starts to gag. “I can’t,” she sputters after pulling away, shaking her head defeated. She’s clearly upset with herself.

“I don’t know why you’re so disappointed.” He’s panting now, on the brink of a climax if he allowed himself to be. “You have no idea how good you’re doing.”

“But I can’t take more,” she pouts. “Not as much as you want me to.”

“You’ll learn.” His response is automatic, and he regrets it instantly. As if she would do this again. “It gets easier, and some positions make it more comfortable.”

“Like what?”

“Like if you- um, never mind. You should keep doing this.” He doesn’t want to talk right now, he could barely think straight. All he needs is her mouth wrapped around his cock. Her warm, perfect mouth wrapped around his cold, lonely cock.

“Like what, Draco? Tell me. Please tell me. I want to suck you off better.”

“For fuck sakes, Granger. Do you hear yourself?” She’s so fucking beautiful on her knees, begging him with her eyes. “You want to know?” He’s stroking her hair and cheek lovingly. “Some find it easier if they are on their backs and I- I don’t think you’ll like it,” he cuts himself off. The idea of describing positions of how he wants to facefuck Hermione Granger is not ideal, regardless of the current circumstance.

“Why not?”

“I don’t know, it’s- it feels degrading with you. I can’t imagine you’d like the idea of me leaning over you and pounding into your face, even if it is easier for you to take more of me.” Clearly, her body disagrees. Immediately to her feet, she jumps on the bed and kneels in front of him.

“You can touch me too, if you want.” 

Her words catch him completely off guard. “What?” She can’t possibly mean that.

“You said you’d keep your hands to yourself, but you don’t have to.” She looks to be second-guessing herself now. “You also don’t have to touch me, if you don’t want to, but you can. I just mean, if I’m going to be lying underneath you, you don’t have to stop yourself if you want to do something.” She glances down to the bed, unaware of how she is affecting the man. “So, how do you want me?”

So many fucking ways, love. “On your back. Head hanging off the side slightly, right here.” Her body is now stretched out and on display for him, her face right below his balls. He lowers himself down and she immediately suckles on his sack hungerly. She reaches up and takes hold of his shaft, then tilts him down so he easily slides back into her mouth. 

Her tits are bouncing with every thrust, so incredibly tempting. He reaches down with one hand and palms her breast. She hadn’t seen it coming, so she squeals at the sudden assault and he watches her squirm. "I love all those sounds you make while sucking my cock. Like you want my cock in your mouth. You do, don't you? You love the feeling of my cock in your throat.” She’s moaning around him loudly, he assumes she’s agreeing. "Look at you, Granger. Making such a mess on my sheets. Your delicious cunt is just waiting to be fucked, isn’t it? Touch yourself, princess. Show me where you really want my cock.”

He watches her hand travel down her stomach and find that special spot between her legs. She begins playing with herself, and as he starts to move faster, so do her fingers.

Unable to stop himself, he leans forward more and plunges two fingers into her core without any warning. Easily the tightest and wettest cunt he had ever had the pleasure of meeting personally. The thought of being balls deep in her nearly has him shooting off. He needs her to come. If she doesn’t, he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from fucking her properly, so he lodges himself deep in her throat, balls resting on her forehead, and focus on getting her off as quickly as possible. With two fingers deep inside of her, and his thumb rubbing at her clit aggressively, she’s thrashing beneath him and screaming in pleasure. 

Finally, his wish is granted, her pussy clenches around his fingers, and she cries out around his dick in rapture. With only a few more thrust, he follows suit, coating her throat white with his semen. 

She doesn’t even try removing him from her mouth, she lies there looking completely exhausted. He pulls from her and starts to panic. "Fuck, Granger I'm so sorry." This was exactly why he didn’t want to do this.

"Well, don't ruin it," she huffs, still lying across his bed, not even pretending like she is going to get up.

"Excuse me?"

Her hands are thrown up in the air. "That was so hot!” she shouts. “Then you go and apologize... Or was it not that good?" She looks genuinely worried, which baffles him. That was easily the greatest orgasm in his life and she thinks it wasn’t good.

"Not that-? That was bloody fantastic, are you out of your mind? You were brilliant, but I went way too far."

"No, that was the greatest. I loved that."

"You gave me mind-blowing head and it was the greatest for you?"

"Yes, I loved that,” she says again. “I would do that all the time if you're always that responsive. I totally see what you mean now.” He stiffens at her words. “I'm sorry! I told you it was a one time thing, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was asking to do it again. It was just really hot and you tasted sooo-"

"You need to leave. You can't be in my room naked, talking about how much you want to suck my dick and expect me to not-argh!" His hands pull at his hair. "Get out. Get out, please, before we cross another bloody line."

“But we-”

“Out!”

“Okay, I'm sorry.”

"Draco. Draco, please stop ignoring me. It's been three days, I miss you. I'm sorry I suggested that. You were right, we shouldn't have done it. I want my best friend back… I didn't think it would be awkward like this. I mean I did, but only because I thought I would be bad and I'd be embarrassed. Honestly, I'm really confused. You said it was good, so I don't understand why you're upset with me, but I'm sorry for whatever it-" the sound of the door opening loudly cuts off the rest of her apology.

"You think I'm upset with you?"

"Well yes, you seemed very frustrated at the end. I probably should have left sooner but I was really horny and my body clearly wanted something more. I wasn’t thinking straight and I took it too far."

"Ugh Granger! You can't say shit like that!"

"Why not? You said we had to be honest with each other!"

"Fine! You want honesty? You can't say shit like that because then I think there is a chance that you might actually want to have sex with me which is dangerous because then that's all I'll think about. I already can't look at you because every time I even think about you, I think about you on your knees. Every time I think about your big doe eyes, I see them looking up at me, so trusting and alluring and full of lust and desire and- Ugh! I mean, I already thought of you that way but now I actually know what you look like, and feel like, and I can't get that exquisite image out of my head. It was already hard enough being around you in your stupid shorts and tiny towels, but now it's so much worse knowing I can't- but I want t- What are you- why are you taking your shirt off?”

“Should I always remove my bottoms first? I figured it was undressing in general that I should use to get started. Do you want me to take my pants off first?”

“What? No! Why? Why are you-”

“Because I'm going to blow you again.”

“Why? Sweet Salazar, you're- you can't do this to me, Granger.”

“Why? I thought you were distressed because you thought I wouldn't want to do it again, but I told you I would. I thought this is what you wanted.”

“Well it's not!” He watches as she immediately becomes uncomfortable. "You can't do this to me!"

"What am I doing to you, Draco?"

“You complain that you can't find a wizard who can keep up with you, but you don't realize when we talk for hours. You say that no one has the same interests as you but you forget everything we have in common. You try so hard to look beautiful for men who don't care and don't deserve you but you don't notice how I look at you when you're in sweats with no makeup and the bird's nest you call a messy bun. You cry that no one will put up your nagging bullshit but you don't see that I love every annoying habit you have. We've been friends for years! For years, I have been here for you and I don't understand why you never considered me.”

“Because you weren't interested.”

"What?"

"You weren't interested. I thought. I would get dressed up to catch your attention, I even had Ginny pick out clothes that she thought you'd like. We didn't even go out half the time, most nights I was only going over to Harry and Ginny’s. I just needed an excuse for you to see me in something nicer than my work clothes or sweats, but you would always leave the room. So I tried walking around in a towel that I shrunk, thinking if you saw me basically naked it would spark something, but you never did anything." Her eyes are glued to her hands, which are fiddling uncomfortably as she continues her confession. "I really only complained about my dates in the beginning in hopes of catching any hint of jealousy but you're so bloody difficult to read. Some of those weren't even dates, I was just hanging out with someone from school or work and I'd think of something to say to point out something we have in common, thinking you might eventually pick up on what I was feeling. But you never did. I just wanted you to look and see me. To want me the way I've wanted you. But you never did."

“I obviously did.”

“Really?” Her head pops up and suddenly her face looks hopeful. "So, you're interested?"

"Yes, Granger, I'm interested. I'm so very interested."

“Good. Now take off your pants, Malfoy. I want you in my mouth."

"No." His fingers find her lips before she could argue. "It's your turn, love. Face down, arse up. I'm going to show you exactly how interested I am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 10.6K 72
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ. [ social media + muggle au ]
383K 5.2K 32
-Completed- (This was written when I was younger so ig might be cringe... just so y'all know) This will include Preferences and some one shots here a...
2.9K 32 11
(I HARDLY GET CHANCE TO WRITE ANYMORE SO IM SORRY IF THIS SEEMS A SHORT ONE!!) These are all just some random oneshots that I came up with on the spo...