Love Me Like I Love You

By sonofdawsonsilver

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" ********** Harry Styles is a 28 year old high school teacher and Jas... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One

Six

28 1 29
By sonofdawsonsilver

Here you go Lou28_ZzZaYN

*Harry's POV*

The person brings Jasper to a different room so I follow.

"You look hot Jasper." He says, moving some of her hair behind her ear. Jasper blushes, looking away from him and spots me.

"Mr Styles, what are you doing here?" I walk up to them. "I came to check up on you." I say to Jasper.

"I'm okay. You can go back to your friends." I shake my head and turn to the boy.

"who are you?" I ask him.

"Dean. And you?"

"Harry Styles."

"sexy name for a sexy guy." He says, biting his lip, checking me out.

"oh, um- thank you?"

"Dean, your boyfriend's looking for you." Liam says, coming up to him.

Dean leaves with Liam and I turn to Jasper. "he's gay?"

"Yes." Jasper chuckles. "Oh, I thought he was flirting with you."

"Are you saying you-"

"Yes, I was jealous." I say, cutting her off.

She smirks, turning around and walking away.

*Next day/Jasper's POV*

I go to Mr Styles classroom and see him grading papers while the class is working on a worksheet. I knock on the door, making him look up. "Yes, Ms. Jasper?"

"Hi Mr Styles, can I talk to you for a second?" He nods, standing up, walking over to me.

"What is it Jasper?" He asks when he reaches me.

"I-" The fire alarm then goes off. "Everyone evacuate the building calmly!" Mr Styles tells the class.

*At home*

Some dumbass burned down the science lab.

"JASPER!" Louis yelled from downstairs. I walk down to see what he wants. "Yea?"

"They're here." He breathed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 22.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
450K 7.8K 35
"Father forgive me for I have sinned" "I think you mean daddy" ~~~~~~~~~~ MATURE
439K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1K 58 5
A friendship blossoms between a nun and a priest. They soon realise, they have a lot more in common than they first thought...