๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š (Taesana...

Por Vsanafics

๐•ฎ๐–—๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–’๐–Š A story where a vampire girl has fell in love with a boy with vampire hunters family. (F... Mais

Introโœจ
Meeting her
Falling more in love
Confession
Rise of conflict
Bloodstain
Contention
New girl
Runaway
Strawberries and cigarettes
Hotel riot
Enormous Agenda
Enormous War
Spoilers teehee
โš ๏ธNew fanficโš ๏ธ
Season Two: Teardrops
S2: Dead but alive
S2: Dream a little dream of me
S2: Here we go again
A/N
S2: Thrilled
S2: Our spot
S2: Till the end

S2: everything terrifies me.

59 4 1
Por Vsanafics

(Season 2, Chapter 4)

"We need to go. Right now"

"What happened?" Taehyung asked her with a worried face

"You. You need to go home. And never return. Forget everything about today, do you understand?"

"Wh-why?"

"Just leave," Nayeon said

"I can sta-"

"JUST GO"

Nayeon and Momo ran away as she yelled.

Leaving Taehyung standing there alone on the steep mountain, they just ran away like that.

Taehyung didn't know what to do. He doesn't even recognize this place.

He looked around with a confused face as he wonders and regrets all of his life choices.

"NAYEON" He screamed, but she ignored him.

Two of them were running so fast, that it was like they were being chased.

"Where the fuck am I supposed to go"

He said under his breath

He then started walking down the mountain, trying to find a way to return home

As he keeps walking, he saw a few men in front, running and handling weapons.

He couldn't care anymore. He just ignored them and walked away.

He then looked back at these men as they continued to run. Turns out they were running in the same direction the girls did.

Taehyung then panicked, he watched them and sneakily followed them.

"So, what bought you here, again?"

Sana said as she fidgets

"The girls were worried about you, I came here to check if you're ok"

"I hope I am"

Two of them talked silently, sitting on the couch.

Sana's face looked very dim and depressed. Life has done her dirty.

"You better go now, before anything else happens," Sana said

Jeongyeon then responded a yes, she took her bag and walked to the door.

"Just go, I'll be alright" Sana confronted

Jeongyeon opened the door and said goodbye.

Everything was fine until she saw men running from the other side of the hill.

Jeongyeon quickly slammed the door closed and stared at Sana with a horrifying look.

"What's wrong"

"Run."

"Hello, miss, Tzuyu? Is it?"

The officer asked her as the girls were arrested and now stuck in court.

The cops and the judges kept asking them questions. And sometimes it's getting disturbing and private.

"Yes."

"So recently based on our research, 5 of you had been in close contact with the criminal known as Sana. Right? Forgot her last name but whatever"

The officer seemed nice and chill. He tried his best not to make the girls nervous and frightened.

"Yea" Jihyo responded

"Right."

A moment of silence occurred.

"So. I will ask you questions. And you will answer them with honesty. Pretty simple. Can we do that?"

"Depends," Chaeyoung said

"We'll see how it goes then."

"Are we gonna die?"

"I don't know just shut up and RUN"

Nayeon and Momo sprint as quickly as they can, running out of breath.

After 5 minutes of sprinting to the point where they almost died. They found a large bush and hid inside.

Luckily the cops went in the other direction, so they successfully escaped.

"Now what?" Momo asked

"I don't know, let's go look for Taehyung"

Jeongyeon and Sana ran away from the house, going downhill and arriving next to a river.

"I do hope we are safe right here."

"I mean I'm prepared for my death-"

"Shut up. If you think you're gonna die at least leave me out of this." Jeongyeon scolded

"There's a boat right there, if we are strong enough to get to the other side we will be safe."

Jeongyeon said.

"Ok, let's go tomorrow"

"Where the hell is that idiot" Nayeon sighed

Both of them were looking for Taehyung. While Taehyung himself gets lost following the cops.

Momo then saw Taehyung running down the mountain, more like pacing down but whatever.

He honestly looked like he was in a mental breakdown.

"Jesus that idiot," Momo said

"You found him?"

"Look, he running over there"

"Wait I can't shout, the popo can hear us"

"Throw a rock at him"

Momo said as Nayeon threw a rock at Taehyung.

Taehyung turned around to see what was happening.

He then saw two of them jumping and waving to him

He smiled in relief and signaled them to come down.

Two of them slowly sneak down, passing the cops and getting to him successfully.

"Thank god, are you guys ok?" Taehyung asked

"Yea, we're not hurt"

"We need a plan, we need to ask for help and get a shelter" Nayeon suggested

"My parents, we can get to my parent's place, but I need to contact them first."

Taehyung said as he reaches his hands for his phone, he touched inside his pockets to check if his phone is there.

Unfortunately, he has left his phone at the beach. And now they have no idea where to go.

"Well. Shit." He said

"Now what"

"We need to get to Sana I guess. I hope she's still alive tho"

"Right then. Well first we need weapons, let's search for some sticks and shit"

Tzuyu looked around the room as the members sighed and waited.

They were locked up in a room.

The cops said they won't let them out until everything is clear.

"We can't stay here forever," Jihyo said

"We could wait, they won't take too long."

Dahyun confronted

"Sana is nowhere near this place. And we don't even know where she is. They said they won't let us out until they caught her?" Jihyo said

"Then what do you want us to do? Escape? That will make us go to jail instead." Dahyun's talked back

"I just wished we weren't suspects."

"Do you think I wanna be here Jihyo? Nobody does. Just shut up and wait." Dahyun yelled

Nayeon's team sneaked to Sana's house.

They carried weapons such as sharp sticks.

The cops were still searching in the other direction, so they quickly went in and checked if she was there.

Momo kicked the door open as Taehyung hid behind them.

Unfortunately, no one was there, that's the moment Nayeon knew she was gone.

They were worried if two of them were arrested, or escaped.

Nayeon sighed as all of them sat there without hope.

"What now?" Taehyung asked

"I don't know" Nayeon replied

"We should just go home"

Nayeon came up with another plan, they left Sana's secret house and went to a safer place.

Nayeon suggested that they should head to the police station, where the other girls are.

It's the only way left. Is to go to the cops and talk it through. Sometimes it's better, to be honest than to be chased like a criminal.

"I don't wanna do that, I don't want to lose my life" Momo complained

"We're in this together. If they got Sana and Jeongyeon then we could be free."

She's saying that the police either caught Sana already so they could go home. Or they could just get to the police station and talk to them.

While Taehyung could just head back to the beach and pretend nothing happened.

"It's the only way."

Three of them walked towards the other side of the mountain, trying to find the beach and the way back.

"Jesus. How long has it been?" Chaeyoung asked

"Two hours," Jihyo said

"We have to get out. I can't stand this no more." Tzuyu said

"There's a vent here. We could get out by that."

"Tzuyu I don't wanna end up in jail" Chaeyoung replied

"Nobody does. But I know they can't get Sana.

"I agree, we should get out and get to Sana"

Taehyung and his team walked by as they started to see houses nearby.

"Should we ask for help?"

He asked Nayeon

"I don't know"

He didn't care and knocked on a random house, trying to see if anyone can help them seek shelter.

A man walked out of the house as he saw three of them sitting on the ground, looking messed up.

"You guys ok?" The old man asked

"Sir- do you mind if you do us a favor?"

The old man let them in his house, surprisingly.

"Do you guys need anything to eat?"

"Yes, but if it bothers you then never mind," Momo said

"It's ok kids, I was always like this back in the old days. Just tell me what you guys want ok?"

"Thank you so much sir, it would be nice if you bring us some ramen, just cup noodles are also fine too," Taehyung replied

The old man was so sweet and kind, he lent them water and noodles. And even let them take a shower.

Three of them stayed for the night.

The next morning when they woke up, they cleaned up and were about to leave, until the old man stopped them from leaving.

"It's ok sir, we can seek shelter ourselves, my parents live nearby."

"Nonono, my son just came to visit from Seoul, and I wanted you guys to meet him! He's arriving in 30 minutes"

Taehyung thought this was weird, so he tried to stop him and explained why they needed to leave.

"It's just 30 minutes, it's ok just wait for him to come."

Three of them didn't think it was that of a big deal, so they waited.

After these long and devastating thirty minutes.

A young man entered the room.

He looked very much familiar.

His hair, clothing style, and everything else.

"Namjoon?!"

Taehyung yelled

Namjoon dropped his jaw and his baggage.

Four of them hugged tightly after seeing each other.

It was indeed a huge surprise for the homies.

They never expected him to appear right in the moment when they needed him.

Jihyo hopped out of the vent, helping the other girls out.

The girls have run for their lives as they escape the police station.

The vent led to small bridge by the beach, they saw some houses there and seek for shelter.

As they were running rapidly.

Everything was so intense.

The tension, the anxiety. And the amount of attention.

They then saw a group of boys by the beachside. Chatting and doing some dumb shit.

Tzuyu decided to go to them and ask them if they could help them seek shelter.

She knew there was a huge chance that they wouldn't help them. But it's better trying than dying like that.

As they approach closer to the boys, they felt like they saw someone familiar.

"Wait who's back?"

Nayeon asked Namjoon as they were sitting down.

"Jimin and Yoongi are back as well."

"When was that?"

"Like 2 days ago. Three of us agreed to visit Korea once in a while."

"Where are they?"

"They are probably already here. Lemme give them a call"

"Is that Jimin?"

"Holy shit yea-"

"How are all of these happening right now"

The girls immediately went to them and said hello.

Jimin turned to them and was scared. They all looked so fucked up.

Yoongi on the other hand didn't react much. He probably saw the news.

Two of them decided to bring the girls to the hotel and call Namjoon over to discuss a plan. A plan to end all of this.

Namjoon picked up the phone as Jimin called.

Once he heard the fresh news he quickly told Nayeon about it.

Four of them ran to Jimin's place to finally reunite.

Taehyung never felt so bright in his life. Ever.

All of his homies appeared just at the moment when he needed them. This is once in a lifetime.

Tears ran out of his eyes as they ran towards Jimin. He felt so welcomed and happy.

As Namjoon open the door, he saw a bunch of teenagers in the room.

As they see each other with sparkles in their eyes, they quickly walk toward each other and hugged as a group.

"Gawd I thought you were dead," Jimin said to Nayeon.

All of them sat down and figured out a plan. Not a plan to escape. But a plan to find Sana and get her back where she's supposed to be.

Sana and Jeongyeon sat down and chilled for a few moment.

They have no idea where the cops went. Hopefully not chasing them.

The cops are probably searching for Tzuyu and the girls and her at the same time.

They both take turns to stay awake.

Sana knew a way to stop all of this nightmare from happening right now.

Back in Seoul in her old house, there's this red glowing gem. Once she destroys it everything will turn back to normal.

As Jeongyeon takes a nap, she stares at the dark sky filled with stars in it.

She sighs and lies back to admire the view.

There was only this one person she was thinking of. Taehyung.

She was hoping he was ok. Even tho everything is pretty fucked up.

Tears streamed on her face as she realize how depressing how her life is.

Everything seemed so illusional to her. She wanted to suicide and let all of this end.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

3.3K 206 21
The Dear Timothy Oneshots turned into an entire storyline. WARNING, A BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ALSO, I DO NOT OWN...
9.3K 451 29
Chou Tzuyu a fuck girl suffering from mental health problems finds herself in love with an engaged woman who ends up becoming someone shes afraid of...
26.6K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
19.4K 877 37
Mr. City, Jeon Jungkook meets Country Girl Park Jihyo --- I wrote this when I was 13 years old. This was the first story I worked on. As I read throu...