Only Seven- Rewriting

By sugakookisses

(EDITING- Storyline changes a lot) This is a polyamorous story between all the members of bts. It's gay. It's... More

READ THIS PART PLEASE
CHARACTERS
HOSEOK
HOSEOK
NAMJOON
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žJIMINπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
SEOKJIN
πŸ”žπŸ”žHOSEOKπŸ”žπŸ”ž
YOONGI
NAMJOON
JIMIN
πŸ”žπŸ”žTAEHYUNGπŸ”žπŸ”ž
SEOKJIN
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
YOONGI
NAMJOON
HOSEOK
YOONGI
JIMIN
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
πŸ”žπŸ”žJIMINπŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”ž NAMJOON πŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žTAEHYUNGπŸ”žπŸ”ž
JUNGKOOK
HOSEOK
NAMJOON
YOONGI
SEOKJIN
NAMJOON
NAMJOON
JUNGKOOK
JIMIN
YOONGI
TAEHYUNG
JUNGKOOK
YOONGI
πŸ”žπŸ”žOT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žOT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žBONUS-OT7πŸ”žπŸ”ž
πŸ”žπŸ”žBONUS-OT7-2πŸ”žπŸ”ž

πŸ”žπŸ”žYOONGIπŸ”žπŸ”ž

619 24 6
By sugakookisses

Jin is a panting, moaning mess beneath me as I thrust into him in slow deep strokes.

I had wanted to give him a chance to get used to my size inside him but he was too riled up to wait. Immediately digging his heels into my ass to push me deeper into him.

Now here we are, both panting and lwo moans filling the room, looking into each others eyes as we move together.

His mouth is dropped open and he's not trying to hold his pitiful whimpers and moans in. The man below me is not the usually dominant Jin, he's a submissive in my arms as I make love to him.

"I love you so much." He pants out as he throws his head back, his eyes closed shut as he moans.

I return the sentiment as I take the opportunity to leave wet, sloppy kisses on his beautiful throat.

His hand that's buried in my hair tightens as I roll my hips, pushing even deeper into him.

"I want it faster baby." He moans out, lifting his head which causes me to remove my lips from his neck. His lips meet mine in a hot, sloppy kiss.

He moans into my mouth as I gradually pick up my pace, lifting from my elbows and balancing my body on my hands as I hover over his sweaty body.

His legs that are locked behind my back restrict my movements so my thrusts are short but fast.

His head is thrown back again and his moans are loud and unrestricted, my own lower moans echoing in the room.

I balance on one hand as I wrap my other one around his throat, gripping it lightly. I smirk as I feel his dick twitch on his abdomen.

He likes being choked then.

I tighten my hand a bit more around his throat to check if I'm right and my smile grows as he moans louder.

A few more thrusts and I can’t take it anymore. I stop my thrusts and remove his legs from around me, flipping him over on his stomach before he can ask what's going on.

I straddle his thighs from the back, admiring the view of his strong back and wide shoulders. His hair is messed up and sweaty with strands sticking behind his neck and ears.

I pull on his hips so that his ass is a bit elevated, not resisting the urge to spank him, hard. He moans before he glares at me over his shoulder, "What the fuck?" He asks like he didn't just moan.

"You liked it though." I bite my lip to hold in my smirk before I bring my hand down on his ass again, harder this time.

He moans again before he swats at my chest, grumbling under his breath about how he is older than me but I'm spanking him.

I chuckle, admiring the pinkish bruise on his perfect butt before I lean down and kiss his ass cheek.

"We'll talk about this later, right now, I want to fuck you till you scream." That is the only warning I give him before I roughly thrust into him, reveling at the scream he let's out.

I don't wait for him to adjust this time as I set a fast and maniac pace, my hips slapping on his ass that is still slightly elevated by the bruising grip I have on his hips.

His moans are loud and he's trying to shuffle away from me, I don't let him. Instead I hold onto his hip tighter with one of my hands, the other going up and grabbing his shoulder.

This causes me to push deeper into him, his moans getting louder and with screams in between.

One of his hands reaches back to push my abdomen. I use that to my advantage as I remove my hand from his hip, holding his arm behind his back by the crook oh his elbow.

The leverage causes his back to arch more, allowing my cock to hit the deepest parts of him.

My hips snap in a rapid pace, the sound of skin slapping on skin echoing through the room but it isn't enough to drown the sound of the door opening.

Jin is too distracted to see Namjoon standing in the doorway, palming his crotch as he watches me fucking Jin.

Jin whimpers as I pull all the way to the tip of my cock before I roughly thrust back into him, smirking as I hear a moan at the door.

Namjoon's eyes are heavy lidded with his mouth hanging slightly open.

I slow my thrusts, letting go of Jin's shoulder and arm. He immediately uses them to lift himself up a little bit.

I move so that my knees are between his spreading legs as he lifts himself up on his hands and knees.

I give him a few seconds as I lift myself up to kneel behind him. When his breaths starts to even out, I align my cock with his entrance before I push into him, slower this time.

His drawn out moan is music to my ears. He turns his head slightly, looking at me with fucked out eyes, "You're mean." He breathlessly says making me and Namjoon laugh.

Jin's head snaps to the door, probably noticing Joon for the first time and I watch in amusement as his eyes widen in surprise. "When the fuck did you get here?" He asks, not seeming to be embarrassed in the slightest.

Good. I was worried he wouldn't want any of the other guys to see him be vulnerable.

"Long enough." Namjoon says, his voice husky as he continues to rub his cock through his slacks.

Jin eyes Namjoon's crotch appreciatively, licking his lips before he looks back at Namjoon's eyes. "Well since you're already here, wanna join?" He asks with his usual sultry confidence, thoroughly surprising me.

A slow smirk curls Namjoon's lips, "Who could say no to that face." He says as he removes his tie, unbuttons his shirt and takes it and his pants off.

He stands there for a second, granting both Jin and I the pleasure of ogling his majestic body. His strong physique never ceases to amaze me and turn me on.

Now this is a man I'd let top me for the first time.

That thought surprises me to say the least. I guess Jin's courage to get out of his comfort zone is washing over me. Plus, seeing him be such a mess when hes usually the one making others a mess makes me want to know what hes feeling.

"I have some good news," Namjoon says, piqueing my interest as we look at him in curiosity. He's still looking at our joined bodies, his lip between his teeth as his eyes trail over Jin's body then mine. "But that will have to wait."

Namjoon stalks towards the bed, getting on it and standing on it with his legs on either side of Jin's body, his cock staring right at me.

Oh!

I look up at him, feeling strangely submissive in this moment and not hating it. He tilts his head to the side, watching my face intently like he can see right through me, a thick tension between us. A slow smirk spreads on his face, "Open up baby." His low voice causes a small moan to slip out of me.

Holy shit! What the fuck was that.

I don't say that out loud of course, having no time to waste as I open my mouth, looking up at Joon under my lashes.

One of his hands grabs the hair at the back of my head, using the other to guide his cock into my mouth.

My tongue darks out as I lick the precum leaking from his tip before I take his cock as far in my mouth as it would go.

I moan around Namjoon as Jin pushes his hips back onto me.

Now, with my cock buried deep into Jin and Namjoon's cock in my mouth, my mind is in a haze of lust and pleasure.

I'm thrusting into Jin while trying to make sure I'm giving Joon enough of my attention to.

Namjoon notices my struggle and starts thrusting into my mouth hitting the back of my throat repeatedly while I massage his balls with one hand.

Jin reaches one of his arms behind him between Joon's legs, silently urging me to take it and use it as leverage. This makes thrusting into him at a fast pace easier.

From there, Jin's loud moans, Namjoon's deep groans and my own muffled moans fill the room.

I can feel my throat starting to burn but the pain is worth it as I look up at the faces Namjoon is making. His moans echoing in the room unrestrained.

Jin's body starts to shake, his whimpers shallow and his moans longer signaling he's about to come.

Namjoon's cock in my mouth twitches as I bring my tongue into play, his grip on my hair tightening signals that he's also close.

I can also feel my own orgasm building as Jin clamps down on me over and over again.

Jin is the first one to announce he's about to cum, followed by Joon. I'm unable to say anything with Namjoon's cock threatening to rip my throat out.

I'm gagging around him and struggling for breath a little but he doesn't care as he focuses on chasing his pleasure. I don’t mind either to be honest, I can breathe through my nose or pass out for all I care.

"Cum with me." Namjoon grits out, the sexiest moans coming out of him, before his cum shoots to the back of my throat as he holds my head in place.

Jin follows, his high pitched moans and whines mixed with Namjoon's moans triggering my own orgasm.

Namjoon pulls out of my mouth, allowing my moans to spill out as I try to catch my breath.

Namjoon gets off the bed and heads to the bathroom as I pull out of Jin, watching as my cum comes out of him.

He immediately slumps on his stomach when I let his arm and hip go. Namjoon, having came back with a warm towel, cleans Jin up as he whispers words of praise to him.

"You did so good darling." I tell Jin as I brush his hair, resting on my side next to his fucked out body. My throat hurts like shit and my voice is slightly hoarse.

He hums as his eyes flutter shut. Namjoon hands me the towel to clean myself up as he goes to my bar fridge to get us bottles of water.

"So, he let you top him?" Namjoon asks as he hands me one of the two bottles he brought back, taking a swig from the other one.

I nod as I gulp down the water only to have it immediately shoot out of my mouth and nose at his next words, his eyes dark with lust as he says them.

"I've always wanted to top you."

Woah baby!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 159K 126
1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teaching in South Korea and getting a fresh...
21.7K 769 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
95.2K 3K 11
Another polyamory story between our lovely boys -polyamory relationship -smut (as always) ⚠️-MY BOOK MY IMAGINATION SO DON'T PLAGIARIZE! *clears th...
2.7K 132 13
WELCOME BACK!!! POLYAMOROUS STORY HAS ARRIVED !!! This one has sprinkle of BDSM ⚠️Do remember some scenes are quite toxic relationship vibes please...