Funtime Freddy X Male!Reader

By Deepnutaismydoor

For those of you who read my original F. Freddy X Reader, but were uncomfortable with being portrayed as a fe... More

Introduction (Chapter One)
There's Funtime Freddy (Chapter Two)
One-Sided Friendships (Chapter Three)
Warming Up (Chapter Four)
Earning Their Trust (Chapter Five)
Breaking Out of Shells (Chapter Six)
Freddy's a Bear? (Chapter Seven)
Freddy's Jealous (Chapter Eight)
Laughter is the Best Medicine (Chapter Nine)
What's Going On? (Chapter Ten)
Love? (Chapter Eleven)
What? (Chapter Twelve)
Poor Kid (Chapter Thirteen)
It's Time (Chapter Fourteen)
Thief (Chapter Fifteen)
New Home (Chapter Sixteen)
Switch (Chapter Seventeen)
Callin' Da Po Po (Chapter Eighteen)
Or Not (Chapter Nineteen)
The End? (Chapter Twenty)
New Bodies (Chapter Twenty-One)
Suggestions (Chapter Twenty-Two)
Revenge (Chapter Twenty-Three)
First Night (Chapter Twenty-Four)
New Things (Chapter Twenty-Five)
Teacher (Chapter Twenty-Six)
Back to Stage One (Chapter Twenty-Seven)
Wanted (Chapter Twenty-Eight)
Dead (Chapter Twenty-Nine)
Bailed (Chapter Thirty)
Shapeshifting (Chapter Thirty-One)
Being Watched (Chapter Thirty-Two)
Michael (Chapter Thirty-Three)
Disguise (Chapter Thirty-Four)
Sneaky Sneaky (Chapter Thirty-Five)
Buss Buss (Chapter Thirty-Six)
First Official Date (Chapter Thirty-Seven)
Dragon Tales (Chapter Thirty-Eight)
Losing It (Chapter Thirty-Nine)
Killing Machine (Chapter Forty)
Protective (Chapter Forty-One)
Goodbye, "Michael" (Chapter Forty-Two)
Back to the Pizzeria (Chapter Forty-Three)
Acting (Chapter Forty-Four)
Love Smell (Chapter Forty-Six)
Dream-Mare (Chapter Forty-Seven)
Genderbent (Chapter Forty-Eight)
Spring Carnival (Chapter Forty-Nine)
Beauty and the Animatronic (Chapter Fifty)
Bon-Body (Chapter Fifty-One)
Easter Special (Chapter Fifty-Two)
Swimming (Chapter Fifty-Three)
Party Pooper (Chapter Fifty-Four)
The Ending (Chapter Fifty-Five)

Simon Says (Chapter Forty-Five)

280 6 2
By Deepnutaismydoor

Foxy moved his legs back over the stage and closed his eyes as Baby moved one of her legs to the other side of Ballora and wrapped herself around her. Freddy pulled you closer to him, and you snuggled up to him as he did to you. Bon-Bon sat in your lap, staring at your stomach in concentration.

"What's the matter, Bon-Bon?" Freddy asked him.

"I have an idea. Why don't we play a game?" Bon-Bon replied.

"Right now?" you groaned.

"You don't even know what game I was thinking of. I was thinking, maybe we could play Simon says. The kids used to play it all the time," Bon-Bon suggested.

"Oh," you murmured.

Bon-Bon's ear perked up. "Y--"

"Right now?" you groaned, and Bon-Bon's ears dropped.

"That sounds fun," Freddy laughed.

"I agree," Ballora stated.

"Mhm," Baby hummed.

"Ooh, yeah, that does sound fun," Foxy snickered mischievously.

"See. Why not, (Y/N)?" Bon-Bon giggled.

"Ugh, fine," you groaned.

Baby quickly stood up and jumped off the pads as Foxy scrambled to stand up. Ballora stood up as she straightened her tutu, and she stepped over Freddy's legs. Freddy leaned forward, pushing you back some, and he dragged his feet beside his hips. He wrapped his arms around your chest and heaved himself and you up.

"Weh," you whined as Freddy pulled your feet underneath you.

"Oh, come on. It's gonna be fun," Freddy cheered.

"Who's going first?" Baby asked.

"I--" Foxy started.

"We can play Skunk in the Barnyard," Baby suggested.

"Yeah!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Pfft, I guess," Foxy scoffed.

Everyone put their feet together in a circle--except Bon-Bon, who had to sit between yours and Freddy's feet. Bon-Bon pointed to each foot, singing the song as he went.

~ ~ ~ ~

"--who let the big one, not you. Ballora, you're Simon," Bon-Bon said.

"Okay," she replied.

The rest of you stood beside each other, in a line in front of Ballora. Bon-Bon jumped up and down, and Foxy tapped his foot impatiently, as they waited for Ballora to start.

"Alright, Simon says, touch your nose," Ballora said, and everyone did as she said, looking at each other competitively. "Simon says, touch your toes."

"I don't have toes," Bon-Bon croaked as everyone bent down and touched them.

"Improvise," you whispered and Bon-Bon touched the bottom of his cloth.

"Simon says, lift your left hand," Ballora added, and everyone did so.

"Pfft, Foxy," you snickered.

"Huh, what?" Foxy asked.

"That's your right hand." You giggled.

"Wait, NO, I meant to- UGH!" Foxy ranted and stomped off beside Ballora.

"Simon says, put your hands on your head," Ballora continued and did so as Foxy huffed and crossed his arms. "Touch your ears."

Foxy smirked and touched his ears, and Baby copied him. Foxy burst out in laughter and Baby's jaw dropped. She looked at you and the rest, and you scratched the back of your neck nervously.

"Ohh," she whined and shuffled beside Ballora.

"Sorry, Baby," Ballora mumbled.

"Let's go, let's go!" Bon-Bon clucked.

"Mm, Simon says, don't stick out your tongue." Ballora giggled and Freddy stuck his tongue out--he quickly pulled it back in as he covered his mouth.

"You're out, Freddy!" Bon-Bon giggled.

"O-kay," Freddy sighed as he walked beside Foxy, then he grinned widely.

"Simon says, ball your hands up into fists," Ballora instructed, and you and Bon-Bon put up your fists. "Simon says, pat your head. Rub your tummy."

You and Bon-Bon both patted your head, and you rubbed your tummy. Bon-Bon stopped and smirked at you as he giggled.

"Son of a . . . shit," you mumbled.

"Yay! I'm Simon!" Bon-Bon cheered and hopped to where Ballora was standing as she and the rest lined up beside you.

"Don't make this stupid," Foxy sneered.

"Listen here, recruits!" Bon-Bon boomed.

"Damn it," Foxy scoffed.

"Did I say you could speak!" Bon-Bon snapped.

"N--"

"Ah! Now, stand tall, soldiers! And, close your eyes!" Bon-Bon exclaimed as he jumped in place, and everyone stared at him. "Very good. Simon says, lift your left foot."

In unison, everyone lifted their foot, and Foxy gave out glares. Bon-Bon waited, staring intently at everyone's feet, waiting for someone to lose their balance. When nobody moved, Bon-Bon nodded his head in approval and straightened his back.

"You can put your feet down now," Bon-Bon said, and Baby dropped her foot.

"Do-ggonit," Baby objected and stomped towards Bon-Bon.

"One down, three to go. Who'll be the next to croak? Simon says, put your hands in the air," Bon-Bon added, and everyone did. "Simon says, don't put your hands down."

Ballora put her hands down and immediately gasped, realizing that she had messed up. She giggled and walked beside Baby.

"Three more, here we go. Simon says, don't smile."

The three of you looked between each other, waiting for someone to crack. Your eyes widened when you got an idea. You looked over at Freddy and he raised an eyebrow. You winked at him flirtatiously and his face went red as he gave you a sheepish smile and scratched the back of his neck.

"Ooh, Freddy, he just cheated you!" Bon-Bon gushed; Freddy looked down at his feet--as he remained flushed--and walked beside Bon-Bon.

"Sorry, Fredbear." You giggled.

"You're going down, pea-brain," Foxy taunted you.

"In your dreams, fish face," you sneered.

"Simon says, stick out your tongue," Bon-Bon said, and the two of you did so, looking at each other. "Simon says, put your hands in the air."

You put your hands above your head, and Foxy did the same as he put his tongue back in his mouth. You put your hands on your hips as you kept your tongue out. Foxy looked at you and you smirked. He raised an eyebrow, and you winked as you pointed to your tongue.

"Bon-Bon didn't say to keep it out!" Foxy barked.

"Yeah, but he didn't say to put it back," you snickered after you set your tongue back in your mouth.

"That doesn't count! We weren't doing that before, though? Were we?" Foxy objected.

"You're out!" Bon-Bon laughed.

"What the fuck! God-damnit! I quit- I'm not playing anymore!" Foxy ranted as he stomped into the corner.

"Foxy, come on. Don't be such a sourpuss," you told him.

"Fuck you!" Foxy growled as he stared at the corner.

"You're Simon. Now, command us." Bon-Bon giggled.

"Hmm," you thought, then smirked when you got a good idea, mischievously whispering, "Simon says, group hug around Foxy."

Bon-Bon snickered as he bounced toward Foxy. You quietly walked towards him, and the rest followed you. Foxy glared back, then his eyes widened questioningly. You smirked at him as everyone circled him. He raised an eyebrow as he looked between the four of you. Bon-Bon jumped on to his foot and hugged his ankle, and he looked down at him. You hugged Foxy and the rest followed you--Baby and Ballora at his sides and Freddy hugging him from behind.

"What the hell are you doing?" Foxy growled.

"Group hug!" you laughed.

"No, stop it! Go away! You bastards!" Foxy hissed as he tried to push you away and squirm out of everyone's grasp.

"Aww, come on, Foxy," you chuckled as you snuggled up to his chest

"I hate you," Foxy griped.

"Love you too, Foxy." You giggled.

Photo is miikanism on DeviantArt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 334 21
(Y/n) has just recently left her parents to start her new beginnings on the right foot butt things didn't go to plan once her boss fired her right on...
492 29 13
(Y/N) and their sibling (S/N) visit Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex for the first time. After they get home, their Mom finds an ad for a job at said P...
1.8K 50 17
"My name is Y/N. Y/N L/N. I was a part-time swim coach and I used to swim myself. I just recently moved here and was looking for a job. I couldn't fi...
479K 13.5K 34
Five Nights At Freddy's Foxy X Reader (This is my first X Reader dun kill me please) Note- This is a ment for a girl... I'm sorry if your a fanboy ;...