𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳...

By -KANEKISKEN

𝒐𝒐𝒐. ❙ 𝐁. ⊱【 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚊 】 ❝ . *.𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆... More

𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃
❤ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 # 𝟏 ❤
🎂 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 i 🎂
🎂𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐢🎂
❄️ 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❄️
👨‍👨‍👧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚-𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢 👨‍👨‍👧
📣 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 📣
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧: 💍 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 💍
🤰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧: 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲 🤰
𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 #𝟏
🧸 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐬 🧸
🧸 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐢 🧸
💥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 💥
✨ 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈 ✨
✨ 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐈 ✨
❄️ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬.....𝐞𝐩.𝟏 ❄️
❄️ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬.......𝐞𝐩.𝟐❄️
━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈
🎃 𝐩𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 🎃
🎃 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 🎃

𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

2K 88 26
By -KANEKISKEN

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

summary: in which tomomi comes back
from her therapy session to find that her
classmates and a few others are in the middle
of a highly tense situation and she's not
happy about it

this was based off of a tiktok.
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

✧✵ .·    ✵ ✫˚ · · . ·✦ ˚  ·   . ⊹ ·   . *    ..      .

The day was all but sunny when Tomomi came back to school that friday afternoon. after school, she had mandatory therapy sessions almost every week so right after class, she would be sent straight to mrs. saiki.

Tomomi came back smiling. she was having a pretty good day and she was pretty happy, at the moment. so it came to her surprise when she entered the dormitory and instantly felt the air shift. like, something was completely off.

it was weird. it was like......something happened.

as she entered the common area, she saw that everyone was there. well.....almost everyone.

"Hey, Tomo-chan !" Uraraka greeted from one of the tables in the common room. she was doing homework with Momo and Asui.

Everyone began greeting her, noticing the white and red haired girl walking in.

"Hello, everyone." Tomomi said cautiously as she looked around. "Why do I feel like something happened?"

After she said that, everything became silent. Which wasn't a good thing, evidently. Seeing as how half of them looked anxious and the other half looked away awkwardly. "What happened?"

She noticed that neither Bakugou nor Midoriya were anywhere in sight.

"Uh....." Momo mumbled, fiddling with her pen. "When you left, Mr. Vlad King and Mr.Aizawa had both us and class 1- b do a practice speech on why we should become pro-heroes and why we would be a symbol of peace."

"A-And...." Jirou stuttered, rubbing the back of her head. "When it came to Bakugous turn to speak in front of everyone, Monoma blurted out that he used to be a bully in middle school."

Tomomi frowned a little. She knew of Bakugou's past. He had already came clean about his old self. The version of himself that he was not proud of at all. So she knew how he used to treat Midoriya and what he said to him.

Disgusted, at first, she reprimanded him on why he was wrong. Because he was wrong. You don't tell anyone, quirkless or not, to jump off of a building for any reason. And she let him know that he was dead wrong for even uttering those words out of his mouth.

And given with how he acted when they met, she wasn't at all surprised that he used to be a bully. But Tomomi was a believer of change. People can change.

But she believed that people only change if they desire to. And Bakugou has changed since. Slowly, albeit, but he has grown from his old self.

"Okay?......where is he?" She asked, crossing her arms. "And where is Midoriya?"

"That's the thing." Kirishima spoke up this time. "Ummm..... when Monoma yelled that out, it had been news to all of us. So we kind of was shocked to hear it."

"What did he say?" She asked, just as quickly as he responded.

"Well, Midoriya tried to stop the situation.-"

"Didn't you used to be a bully?" Monoma said in front of everyone. "From what I heard, you told Midoriya, here, to jump off of a building? Now, is that the symbol of a peacemaker?"

Everyone gasped as Bakugou suddenly grew pale. His facial expression fell into numbness as he stared blankly into space. Suddenly, he was at a loss for words and he couldn't think.

All eyes were on him, now. But it was like he was stuck in a black abyss which kept getting deeper and deeper.

"Bro.....is that true?" Kirishima asked him, breaking the silence.

But Bakugou said nothing as he was frozen in time. Midoriya felt his heart beat as he was suddenly reminded of something he wanted to move on from.

"Midoriya, is that true?" Aizawa asked calmly. He knew already because he's talked to both boys ( due to their fight outside of the dorm a while back and they were forced to talk things out ) but he didn't know that happened.

Was he going to freak out about it? No. Bakugou already knew how he felt after he scolded the both of them.

"W-" Midoriya stuttered out, looking around everyone. "I- I mean...."

"You can tell the truth, Midoriya." Monoma continued with a smirk on his face. "Beside, you're amongst friends now. Well.....mostly."

Midoriya shook his head and stood up, facing everyone. "I mean.....yeah, it did." He confessed, which caused everyone to gasp again. "B-But, it's in the past now! Really! I'm a lot better now! Kacchan and I aren't like that anymore!"

"Midoriya, that's still a wrong thing to say." Shoto said, looking at him with concern. "It doesn't take away the fact that he said it or bullied you."

"Yeah, Bakugou, I never knew you were such a bully." Sero said in disgust.

"No, you guys, stop-" Midoriya tried to stop them but he was only cut off.

"We should have seen it coming, he was always so aggressive and angry." Mina added, frowning. "It's not surprising, at all."

"Seriously-"

"And to think you want to be a hero? And you're acting like that?" Kirishima said disappointedly.

"Not cool, man." Denki added on.

"I didn't know my sister was dating a bully." Shoto continued the harsh words. "If I had of known, I would have never allowed it."

"Wow.....and here I thought you could be a good enough hero." Shinso said, crossing his arms. "Looks like my intuitions were right about you."

"Yeah, look at him. He most likely does it when no one is watching." Monoma chuckled out. "I wouldn't be surprised at all if he beat up poor kids in middle school. Who's to say he didn't do it to Midoriya?"

"Why would you-" Midoriya glared at Monoma, completely offended. But was cut off, again.

"I-" Bakugou stuttered out but no other word or syllable came out. He was stuck.

"You should be punished for that." Momo said.

"Yeah, it is the right thing to do." Iida agreed. "Otherwise, he'll think he can do it again."

"Yeah, he might even just want to be a hero just so he can brag about how he's the best and act as if everyone is below him."

"No wonder he's so cocky, he was probably taught that his entire life."

"I can't believe I even became friends with a bully."

"I'm surprised he has a girlfriend as good as Tomomi. If she heard this, she would for sure run a mile."

"He was never good enough for her. And this just shows greatly."

"I'm surprised he even has friends."

"Woah, you guys stop it." Midoriya nearly yelled sternly. "Stop it! Now!"

But within a blink of an eye, Bakugou found himself hurriedly leaving the classroom. Not caring if he left during school hours. He needed to get out of that room. He needed to find a place to hide and never show his face again.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya yelled after him, running to the door.

He quickly ran into the hallway and began looking for him. But Bakugou was nowhere to be found. He was already gone.

Furious, Midoriya entered the classroom again. His green eyes stormed with anger and disappointment. "Why did you guys do that?!"

He looked right at Monoma. "Why would you even say something like that?! And how did you even find that out?!"

Just before Monoma could tell him, he cut him off. "Never mind, I don't even want to know!" His eyes trained right on his own class. "I told you guys that everything between was fine! Now, look what you did!"

"Midoriya, when are you going to stop excusing Bakugou's behavior?" Shoto asked bluntly. "Ever since any of us as met you, every time he has shown that he is too aggressive or too much of a selfish person, you are always defending him."

"Maybe because I don't need you or anyone else protecting me!" Midoriya shouted at him, which made everyone jump.

No one has ever really seen Midoriya mad before. Not like this.

Vlad King leaned over to Aizawa with a worried expression on his face. "Shouldn't we step in and stop this?" He whispered to him.

Aizawa nodded. "No.....let Midoriya speak....this was a longtime coming."

"But Midoriya, he bullied you!" Kirishima argued. "Not to mention, he told you to commit suicide? Don't you think he shouldn't get away with it?!"

"Kirishima, if I wanted Kacchan to get in trouble for what happened, I would have said something myself!" Midoriya yelled back at him. "But I didn't because I let it go! Just like he did! If we all are so stuck on our past selves all the time, we would never be able to move on!"

"It still doesn't make it right." Shoto argued back. "He's still a bully."

"Yeah?" He pushed on, glaring right at him. "Well, you all just showed me that you are no better than Monoma, in fact, you're no better than any other bully."

With that, Midoriya grabbed his bag and left them in silence.

"So......Monoma, once again, didn't know how to mind his own business and exposed Bakugou's past self and you all went along with it." Tomomi repeated after she heard the full story.

"And now, neither Midoriya nor Katsuki-chan will speak to any of you."

"Y-Yeah...." Kirishima said, realizing how bad that sounded out loud.

"Who told any of you to do that?" Tomomi reprimanded them. "If Midoriya wanted your help, he would have told you."

"Tomo, did you not hear what was said?" Shoto argued back. "He bullied Midoriya. He told him to jump off of a building."

"I am already aware of that story, Shoto Todoroki." She gritted through her teeth. "None of you needed to tell me, he told me already."

That was news to everyone. Bakugou already spoke with her about it? When was this? And why was she defending him if she knew already?

"Be that as it may, what happened between those two was not Monoma's business nor was it anyone else's business." She continued angrily. "If Midoriya wanted everyone to know, he would have told you all and not just Aizawa."

"Why wouldn't he want to talk to us about it?" Uraraka asked, shocked to find out that Aizawa knew.

"Maybe because he has already forgiven him." Tomomi replied back coldly. "Has any of you thought of that at all? Why do you think Midoriya kept defending him? Why do you think he didn't feel the need to say anything to anyone else?"

She looked at their guilty faces. She hoped they felt every ounce of guilt for their actions. Because their actions were not okay and they alienated their own classmate for the mistakes he has made in the past.

When no one spoke up, Tomomi sighed. Calming her anger down. But her disappointment in them still weighed heavy.

"I am really disappointed in all of you." Tomomi spoke calmly, crossing her arms a little tighter. "You all helped embarrass Katsuki, make him feel alienated and he's probably being eaten alive by guilt. Granted, what he did was really horrible, I know that.....but he has shown all of you that he has changed and even though the guilt is killing him.......the last thing he expected was for all of you to do was make him feel even less of a person than he already does now...."

With one last look of disappointment, she turned around to go find her friend and boyfriend. Praying that both were okay.

Leaving the rest of Class 1-A in their own guilt.

This was inspired by this tiktoker who had a y/n character scold class a for consistently calling Bakugou a bully and making him feel less of a person. I forgot the tiktokers name, it was on my for you page.

But do you all want a part two??

Let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 11.8K 92
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
83.2K 2.5K 35
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎/ ☁️ / ─ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗒/𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
95.3K 2.4K 10
After a long break Izuku returns changed and feeling better than ever. What will the class think of their cinnamon rolll!? This story goes through, i...