"Why Do I Love You?!" [A Dram...

By SuicidalCece

Ticci Toby and Jeff The Killer were put in a mental hospital after being caught murdering people. They didn't... More

Chapter 1: I Hate Everything About You
Chapter 3: Someone Who Cares

Chapter 2: Pain

44 3 0
By SuicidalCece

Toby ran and ran out of that forest and along the streets. There's a place he needed to get to immediately. A few moments of running later he witnessed something. A bus station. Might not be the best idea in his situation, but it's not like he had a choice. After crossing the street, Toby read the schedule to figure out a bus connection to where he needed to go and just in the right moment the bus arrived and to Toby's luck the bus was empty. He received a bus ticket from the mental hospital in case he wanted to do something, like going into the city. Supervised of course. Toby showed the ticket to the bus driver and then quickly walked to the back of the bus to sit down there. Surprisingly the bus driver didn't recognize him as Ticci Toby and just started driving.

About one and a half hours later Toby arrived. As soon as the bus stopped he hurried to leave the bus. The driver said goodbye to him, but Toby didn't react and started running. Gladly, it didn't take him long until he found what he was looking for. A forest. But not just any forest. THE forest.
The boy went into it and after walking a couple of meters he saw familiar faces.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in." Brian aka. Hoodie said.
"Hello there, stranger." Kate greeted and went closer to Toby to give him a kiss. Tim took a blow of his cigarette "We almost thought we're never going to see you again."

{Disclaimer: I know that Tim, Brian and Kate are from the slender verse, not from creepypasta. I'm still including them because I like that crossover. Still I'm using their ORIGINAL versions. No twink masky, no cheesecake, no Toby annoying masky, no Brian being a total ass. None of those weird ass headcanons. Hope you still enjoy.}

"How did ya get out?" Kate asked with her arms wrapped around Toby and chewing some gum that she stole from a kid earlier. He was about to answer that question as suddenly the four of them were hearing loud static noises. "Welcome home, son." Toby looked up to see him, The Slender Man, standing in front of him. "It's good to be- F- FUCKING- back.." the boy said.

Kate grabbed Toby's face and kissed him again. "Come on, we got some poutine and maple syrup extra for you!" She smiled and grabbed Toby's hand to lead him inside the ancient-looking building in front of them. The Slender Man's home is not really something to call 'home'. There's nothing but a few ugly, rusty beds in there. No bathroom, no kitchen. If they need food or drink, they need to steal. If they need to use the toilet or shower, they either need to go somewhere in the forest or break into a house.

When Kate and Toby reached their bedroom, he didn't hesitate to take a bottle of maple syrup and pour it down his throat. Just the right thing after halfway running a marathon. Kate giggled and sat down on the bed. "Did I have any competition while you were in that hell hole?" She asked as Toby was swallowing the maple syrup and licked his lips. "N- No. I JUST F- FUCKED SOME P- PUSSIES." He let out, because of his tourettes, then he casually took some fries from the poutine and ate it. Kate smiled a little bit. "Well at least you were balling pussies. I was worried you'd become a faggot too, like Mr. Cigarettes and Mr. Window fall."
Toby suddenly started choking on the fries and coughed.
"Woah, are you alright?" Kate asked with a giggle and stood up to hit Toby on the back. He was still coughing, so he grabbed the maple syrup and drank a lot of it until the coughing stopped. "What was it? The slur? Because Tim and Brian are your daddy figures? Or did you bang asses and suck dicks too?" She asked with a mocking voice and a smirk. "I- I- I h- have to p- piss." Toby said and hurried to leave the room and the building before he's spilling things that he doesn't want Kate or anyone else to know about. Kate looked after Toby with a smirk and laughed.

"The Person you're calling is not available at the time. Please leave a message-"
Jeff threw his phone away and let out a scream. "FUUUCK!" He yelled and kicked against a bench that was outside of the forest. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, ASSHOLE?!" He let himself drop on the ground and grabbed his hair. For a few seconds he was crying, but then it turned into laughing coming from a psychopath. "I swear to Satan, Liu, if you really committed suicide, I'm gonna kill you." He whispered to himself as he then noticed a person walking by, a girl, that went to pick up his phone from the ground. She had brown hair that was tied into a bun, brown eyes, she was wearing a crop top and a very short skirt. "Is that yours?" She asked and handed Jeff the phone that had a split screen now. Jeff took the phone and didn't say anything.

"Why is a cute guy sitting here all by himself?"  The girl asked. Jeff got up of the ground and wiped his pants from all the dirt. "Because... I am alone?" He answered. "Well, now you're not since I'm here." The girl said, slightly smiling and stroking Jeff's arm. He glances at her hand in disbelief and gives her an expression as if she's lost her mind. "How old are you, hot stuff?" Jeff stared at her with a blockade to say something for a brief moment. "I- um- 20." Because 2 years don't make much of a difference, he thought. Whether he's 18 or 20. "Oh, really? I'm 19!" The girl answered smirking a bit as she came closer and leaned in for a kiss before being pushed away by Jeff. The two of them stared at each other for about a minute until Jeff started to grin in a psychotic way and kissed that girl. She was surprised, but didn't think much of it and grabbed Jeff's crotch. He felt extremely uncomfortable, but just let her do her thing, and she did. She tried to get him hard. Nothing worked. No matter what she did, he stayed soft. "Hm. I guess you're quite literally hard to get." Jeff let out a quick chuckle before clearing his throat and putting on a serious expression. "Well, I guess you just need to try harder." He said and took the girl by her hand to walk into a forest that was close to them. They walked deeper and deeper until they were far enough from any cars, buildings or people. Anyone that could destroy Jeff's plan.

The girl opened her bun and swung her hair around, then she started to strip hoping it would get Jeff hard. She slowly took off her crop top revealing her pink bra, then her skirt and her panties that had the same color as the bra. Jeff watched her with a smirk. Not because he enjoyed it, he found it absolutely disgusting and pathetic, but because he knew she won't live for long. Although a part of him was questioning why he didn't enjoy it. He's a man therefore he should enjoy it, right? The girl opened her bra and slowly removed it, then she pulled down her panties and threw them somewhere along with the rest of her clothes. She then grabbed Jeff's belt about to open his pants, but he stopped her before this goes too far. "Hey, wait-! I.. I have a better idea. Lay down and close your eyes." He said. "Lay down? Where, on the dirty ground..?" "Well, on the grass. Trust me, it's gonna be great." He answered with a slight grin. The girl did as she was told and lay down on the ground with her eyes closed. "Alright.." she said. "Yeah, that's great.." He answered following with an expression pretending to throw up as he walked around her looking for something. A rock! He picked it up as quiet as possible and then started to bash the girl's skull in. He didn't stop until her head was just a puddle of skin and blood. "Fucking bitch." He whispered and started to laugh psychotically. Jeff then dropped the bloody rock and noticed his stomach growling. "Ah fuck.. time to break into some house and kill some fuckers." He put on a black mouth mask and sunglasses which he had in the pockets of his leather jacket and started walking around the streets to look for houses to break into and steal food from.

"Come on, babe, I was jok-" Kate started to say as she went to Toby and stopped talking when she saw him quickly closing his pants. "God- YOU BITCH- damnit! Can't I even get a little bit of privacy in this house?! brrr" His head started jerking and he snapped his fingers. Kate chuckled. "Closing your pants just makes it more visible that you're hard as a rock, you know." she stared at Toby's crotch which he covered up with his hands then. "Go fuck yourself." He said and walked away. "Myself? Nah. I'd rather fuck something else.." She smirked and scanned Toby's body. He stopped and turned around to look at her. "...Fine- Ce n'est pas la mer à boire- Let's make it quick, though." His shoulder jerked. Kate giggled. "What does that mean?" "Nothing. Let's get it over with." Toby responded and started walking to the bedroom. "Hey, you're saying this as if you don't want me." Toby turned around to face her and gave her an annoyed look as he hit his fist on his chest and his head jerked. "I just got back from a crazy ass asylum where I was tortured." He removed the food from the bed and dropped himself. "Had to be good torture if you fucked so many pussies, as you said." She said and dropped herself next to him. "That was my Tourette." He answered. "Ah, so you didn't have any sexual contact with anyone?" She asked smirking. Toby looked away and his head jerked.

Kate sighed, then she took off her Hoodie and pants, leaving her in black underwear and lay down on the bed. Toby looked at her for a moment before sighing too and getting up of the bed to take off his hoodie and pants. "You look like a smurf." "Huh???" Toby asked confused. "You have so many bruises on your body." He rolled his eyes and pulled down his grey underpants, then Kate instantly got up on all fours and touched his dick. "Damn, I almost forgot how big your thing is. That's like 6 inches or something.." She said biting her lip. "6?! I beg your pardon! Those are 9 inches!" His shoulder jerked. "I love how you pronounced that. 'Pawrdun'. You really need to show off where you're from, don't you?" Kate mentioned and giggled to which Toby responded with an eye roll, then she spit on Toby's dick and put it in her mouth. He moaned a bit and grabbed her by the hair. Kate sucked him off for a couple minutes, then she lay down on her back again and Toby started to take off her bra. He touched her boobs for a moment, then he went down to her panties and noticed that they're wet. "Yeah, I got horny too." Kate said giggling. Toby just looked at her annoyed  and took off her panties. Kate grabbed Toby's head and pushed it down. "Your big weewee needs to fit in there."

Toby sighed and started licking her down there while putting three of his fingers inside her and moving them in and out to widen it. Kate started to moan a lot and loudly. She grabbed her boobs with one hand and Toby's head with the other to add some movement. After a few more minutes Toby had enough of this and stopped. He was about to put it in her, but then he realized something, crouched down to grab his pants and searched. "What are you doing??" Toby took a condom out of his pocket and showed it to her, then he opened the package and put it on his dick. "Oh come on. You're so boring." Kate said. "B- Boring?! I'm 21, we're literal murderers and we're working for a faceless man that makes children disappear. Find the mistakes." He rammed his thing inside her. Kate moaned in a gasping kind of way. "So that's all? You don't not want a child with me?" She asked and laughed. "Putain de merde, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M REALLY HAVING A- cheese. cheese. a BIRD- I'M HAVING A HARD TIME-" Toby let out a barking tic, jerked his head and hit his chest. "ARGH FUCK IT." He pulled his dick out and removed the condom throwing it somewhere, then he took his clothes and walked out of the room. "What the hell?! I was literally joking, what's wrong with you?!" She yelled after him, but he just put his clothes on and ran out of the house.

After some time of walking Jeff found a house that was in the middle of nowhere, a few miles away from any neighbors and eyewitnesses. He saw a car in front of it so he decided to ring the doorbell and as soon as someone opens just stab them. But nothing. He rang it multiple times and even knocked like crazy, but no one opened the door. Jeff thought nothing of it and picked up a rock from the ground to smash the window in. "Easy." He said afterwards and rubbed his hands against each other to wipe off the dirt, then he dropped the rock and grabbed the windowsill to pull himself up. He pushed himself through and fell head first onto the glass. "MOTHERF-" He stopped considering there was a car in front of the house so even though no one opened the door there still might be someone in there. Jeff looked around and realized he's already in the kitchen. He got up of the floor and cut his hands in the process. Without a care he walked up to the fridge and was about to raid it as suddenly he heard noises coming from another room really close to the kitchen. He froze for a moment and looked towards the kitchen door. He assumed that those were just these typical noises that houses are making and went back to grab some food, but then there was a loud thud sounding like something heavy, like a dresser, fell down. Quietly closing the fridge he took his knife from his belt and slowly walked out of the kitchen.

On his right was the front door, on his left was the living room and in front of him were stairs that go up. The noises sounded close by so he walked towards the living room while leaving drops of blood on the floor from tightly holding his knife in his left hand, which was the hand that got injured the most, because it was his dominant hand. Not even in the living room yet he already saw some red liquid on the floor. The same as he had on his hands. Blood. A huge amount of it. When he entered the living room he saw two dead bodies on the floor, a man and a woman. Might've been a married couple. Jeff surely was surprised, but it wasn't that odd. There are lots of psychopaths like him on this world, he thought. Looking at the bodies a little closer he did notice something odd. Their eyes have been removed. In fact, it looked like they have been ripped out. That wasn't the only odd thing, though. Their guts were also ripped out and they were lying next to the bodies. Well, parts of it. It seemed like someone or something was a messy eater and didn't even finish. Jeff assumed the couple had a dog that obviously didn't get fed after his owners were murdered and therefore had to help himself. Not even five minutes in that room and he already heard the next noise. It came from a door attached to the stairs. Jeff opened it and noticed two things. It was one of these doors that close on their own and it was leading to the basement. He thought the dog must have locked himself in there and since Jeff is a dog person he felt the need to go down the dark basement and follow all the dumb horror movie character cliches.

He started walking down the stairs and jumped when the door slammed shut behind him. He went up the few stairs again and turned the door knob, but it wouldn't open. He tried again with a little more violence, but the door wouldn't budge. "Oh fuck me, are you serious?!" He punched the door and then let out a "AHH!" as he was shaking the pain off his hand, which also shook off small drops of blood. He groaned and continued walking down the stairs hoping the basement had some tools he could use to open the door or maybe a window he could slip through, but then again the basement was too dark to have a window. He just hoped for tools. When he was at the end of the stairs he touched the walls next to him to find a light switch and once again hurt himself, because the walls were made of wood and feeling for the light switch caused the injuries to open more and bleed again. Jeff completely ignored it, though, he just wanted that light switch and he found it, but when flipping it, absolutely nothing happened. He tried a few times, but the light stayed off. He waited for his eyes to fully adjust to the dark so he could look around for tools or even a flashlight as suddenly something heavy hit the back of his head causing him to fall down and drop his knife. He groaned a bit and touched the back of his head, then he looked around and saw a dark figure walking around. "Who-?!" He wanted to ask, but the dark figure picked him up by the back of his top like it's nothing and covered his mouth. Before Jeff could even realize what's happening he felt something cold on his throat and there was a pungent smell of iron, which must've meant that person took Jeff's knife and is now holding it at his throat.

Jeff attempted to bite the person's hand, but quickly realized that it's useless, because they're wearing gloves. He stood there waiting for them to say anything, but instead he noticed them sniffing him. It started with his neck and ended with his hands. The person put the knife away from Jeff's neck and their hand away from Jeff's mouth and instead grabbed both of his hands and started to lick them. Jeff moaned, because it burned a bit, but then he let out a loud groan since the pain got worse and worse. "What the-?!" the person's hand went back to Jeff's mouth and with their other hand they held Jeff's left hand to keep licking it. Then suddenly Jeff felt something weird. Something like a bulge. On his butt. 'This shit can't get any worse, can it?!' He thought to himself. Bad foreshadow. Just as Jeff thought that, the person ripped off Jeff's top and then started to bite into parts of his neck and back. Almost as if they wanted to hear Jeff's pain. Jeff couldn't help, but moan and after a few bites he also felt a bulge inside his pants. 'This is not happening..' he thought and then finally, the person said something. "You like pain, don't you?" Jeff almost didn't understand, because they had a strong accent. He thought they were Russian and therefore didn't even question, what was happening here, anymore. But the incident with the bulge on his butt and finally hearing their voice made Jeff realize that the person was male, but that 'the person' surely wasn't a person.

"S-So? What if I do?" Jeff asked sounding almost submissive and didn't really know why he even said that. He didn't even receive an answer and was pushed on the floor. In the next moment he was completely naked. "What a- AHH!" Jeff yelled. It finally happened. For the first time he had a dick in his butt and he actually felt good. Jeff got wet on the inside from everything that was happening, which is why it didn't hurt as much as he thought it would. The guy, or the thing was thrusting into him fast and hard to the point that Jeff thought it won't be long until his guts get impaled since he had about 11 inches inside of him. But it was okay for him, he thought. If this is how he dies, he at least had one last happy memory. This was the first time that Jeff felt so.. alive. It was like he didn't really exist before. Even though he's having sex with a total stranger, that might not even be human, in the totally dark basement of a house he wanted to rob and that stranger killed the house owners and ate their guts and also almost ate him, this was the rightest thing Jeff has ever done in his entire life. He didn't ever want this moment to end and so he was fine with dying now.

Jeff focused on the satisfaction so much he didn't even realize he already released on the floor and according to that guy's moaning he must be close to. "H- Harder.." Jeff whispered. His wish was granted and the thrusts became as hard as possible to the point that it actually did hurt a lot, but Jeff loved every second of it. Not too much time passed until Jeff noticed something wet inside of him. That was it. That was the end. The end of something beautiful. He could hear a chuckle and felt a kiss on his cheek before hearing footsteps heading towards the stairs. It's over, Jeff thought and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 466 17
"Toby believes it's something greater that coerced his mind any time he became violent. It was not his own will to kill but someone else's order infi...
596 85 16
(Ticci Toby/Original Female Character) Patching up a dangerous stranger in the middle of the night surely wasn't Natalie's idea of fun, but when he s...
461K 13.1K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
41.2K 943 54
DON'T READ THIS. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 ;-; I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TRIGGERS WERE NOR DID I TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY. I WAS JUST COMING INTO THIS FAND...