Seigaku's Vacation Week !

ryosaku_alice

[ UNDER ESTABLISH ] ㅤㅤㅤA vacation trip with Seigaku! After their tough battle in the Nationals, they deserve... Еще

Chapter 2: Their last day at the Onsen's

Chapter 1: Onsen no Gokai-!

56 1 0
ryosaku_alice

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

"a-aah~..! Ry-ryomaa~..kuun... be a little gentle with me..!" Sakuno moaned out in a stutter "just relax" he answered intently with no withdraws.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

Meanwhile, people from outside the room they're using, glued their 'I want to listen' ears unto the thin doors which they can clearly hear the two teenagers talk inside. Some of them were blushing, some were gawking their eyeballs, some were opening their mouths wide open, and lastly a stoic face whose expression remains unchanging. From what they heard– it seems that something unbelievable is happening, or at least to what they thought it is.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"O-oishi.. am I hearing this right or my brain's been malfunctioning?" the red hair lad faced his doubles partner looking quite confused "I- I- uh.. I- I d- do—" and his partner broke.

"that Echizen.. he tricked us into being dense, turns out he's one big of a pervert himself" Momo who was beside his senpai Kikumaru was smirking, like what Nanjirou would do if he hears this.

"never would've thought that he's this bold" the data man of the team scribbled unto the beloved notebook that he probably brought wherever he would go.

"fsssh— let's just bust in and stop the two-" Kaido who insisted on trying to bust through the door was stopped by his upperclassmen Takashi Kawamura.

"le-let's calm down shall we?" the hadokyuu power tennis held him back to avoid creating any ruckus.

"Tezuka might want to blow any minutes now" Fuji said with his usual smile and closed eyes looking at the captain of the team and then at his teammates. "..." Tezuka remained silent.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

Yes, those people who were eavesdropping were none other than the Seigaku regulars. Now civilians might wonder what happened? What was the beginning of this seeming heated situation? Let's rewind the event from the very start.

Ever since the team had won the Nationals, their coach Ryuzaki decided to have the team go on a week worth of vacation. Their hard work needs to be paid after all the training they've been through, and of course! The coach wants them to choose which place they should go, and that– they agreed on going to the Onsen first up and for the rest of the days are having fun on the beach. Although it's a two-way vacation, their coach was reluctant to accept it but either way, it was also beneficial for them so why should she not agree?

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"yay-! A day with our country's beloved hot spring!" Momo and Eiji yelled out loud when they finally got out of the bus after sitting on the seats for hours now.

"you two are energetic are as always" Kawamura looked at them and smiled carrying his bag and a pack of sushi's that he made before going on a trip with them.

"the other one just couldn't shut up, he just had to act like a baby" the Viper stated rolling his eyes away before saying his usual 'fssshh...' this ticked Momo and grabbed his collar shirt.

"what's that? You want a fight?" – "you bastard you're ruining my ironed shirt!" Kaido as well grabbed his shirt up glaring at him, well– Momo didn't back down and glared back.

"stop it you two! We didn't go here to fight!" the mother hen of the team came marching towards them and gave them both a good scolding.

"don't let your guard down everyone" Tezuka, their captain who was in the lead turned back and faced them with his casual stoic face. All of them nodded their head.

"ah Ryoma-kun! I can carry those myself!" a cute yet desperate voice of someone caught their attention making them glance back to the bus they just used.

"you'll just trip your way out again" a charming husky voice that they instinctively knew who it was from, a blush crept on the maiden's cheek, and looked down blurting out "mou.." in disappointment.

"and you two look like a newlywed couple" the tensai Fuji whispered lightly seeing the pair "on this case, Echizen's dominant and Ryuzaki's submissive.." he mumbled lowly.

In to which Eiji heard what he said when he was approaching them 'O'chibi's the dominant and Ryuzaki-chan's the submissive? What's that about?' the acrobatic youngster questioned himself.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

Several bickering, fighting, and resolving had passed later on when everybody decided to pick a room to sleep in for the night. And adding that some of them were picky about the rooms– it took them a few minutes to decide on which is which to go to their individual choosing dormitory. They hadn't known their partners to sleep with not until they got inside the room, it seems that Kaido and Inui got the same taste, Eiji and Oishi deliberately didn't care which room to use as long as they were the pairs.

Tezuka and Fuji seemed to have the same liking for western-style rooms, and lastly.. the simple-looking room was colored in none other but mocha patterned in wood. The moment the youngest member opened the sliding door, there was a slight squeak sounding.. his eyes gazed to the bed where the young girl was folding her clothes neatly and was also looking at him with a red tint of blush on her face.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"E-eh..? Ryoma-kun..?" she tilted her head a little looking a bit stunned "what're you doing here?" she asked "..I choose this room" he sighed and closed the sliding door behind him.

"o-oh.." Sakuno then looked down continuing to fold her clothes, and then a sudden hint of realization hit her making her eyes widen and mouth slightly open.

Her face then beamed in all red shouting "eehh?!" she flinched at her own action and covered her mouth using the shirt she's about to fold 'th-this is embarrassing..' she thought.

"what?" he sounded rather pissed off, probably because she screamed out suddenly without letting him know in advance, he could've covered his ears.

"a-anou.. th-this—.. e-eto..!" the petite girl couldn't utter a single decent word because of what was going on "th-.. this is-!"

"calm down first before talking." Ryoma said before flopping himself onto the seat, he placed his bag under the table, grabbed a water bottle out, and took a sip.

The maiden did as what he told breathing in and out, she managed to calm herself then inspected Ryoma "a-ano.. aren't there any more rooms available?"

The lad eyed her with his unchangeable expression "none, all rooms full." he placed the water bottle on top of the desk, turning his chair to face Sakuno.

"so-sou.." now this just made her uncomfortable, a lone male and female inside a room. Her inside thoughts were making so many scenarios there are that it was impossible to stay inside with him anymore.

The prodigy who saw her acting a little odd confused him when suddenly she just wailed in pain "i-ittie.." Sakuno rubbed her shoulders that were aching "this part hurts.."

She whispered to herself, Ryoma then stood up approaching her which made the gal jolt away "eh- ano, wh-what is it Ryoma-kun..?" she asked.

He didn't answer, rather he got close and closer to her. The young girl's heart started thumping along with her face slowly getting flustered, "Ry-ryo— Ryoma-ku-kun..?"

"stay still" Sakuno closed her eyes anticipating for something to happen . . .

"aah.. the temperature inside this onsen is perfectly fit for recuring stiffness, helps you be refreshed and feel warm. The most comfortable onsen temperature would be between 39℃ to 42℃" he calculated.

"and that'll be in Fahrenheit 102°F to 107.5°F, amazing" Inui smiled creepily himself, he passed several rooms to arrive at his own room when he suddenly heard a familiar voice leaking.

"hm?" – 'isn't that Ryuzaki-sensei's daughter?' he thought and was about to ignore when she sounded "haa~nn..!" chills ran down to the bottom of his spine the moment he heard it.

For some unknown reason, he found himself in front of their room "... this is for my data only, this is for my data only.." he kept repeating those until someone emerges from the side.

"ari? Inui what're you doing there?" Kawamura who innocently asked him while angling one of his brows up "sshh—!" he then pulled him down covering his mouth.

Hearing a slight thud from outside, Sakuno shifted her gaze to the door "Ryoma-kun, did you hear that?" his eyes motioned looking at the door as well "someone must've tripped"

He continued on what he was doing looking back at Sakuno again "eh? For sure I thought I heard— hiyaa~! Ryoma-kun! That hurts.." – "ah, sorry."

The two lads outside were like ripe tomatoes hearing that, from where Kawamura appeared, Oishi and Eiji popped out. "eh? Inui and Kawamura what—"

Just like what he did to the hadokyuu lad, he also covered both Oishi's and Eiji's mouths "what's going on?" the redhead managed to whisper "I don't know—" Oishi's sentence was cut off when..

"mm.. th-that spot.." – "hn, I pretty much knew" – "I-I see.."

Not only Kawamura was surprised, but also Oishi and Eiji whose faces were also breaming red. No wonder the both of them were so red earlier "Senpais.. what're you—"

The new passerby was silenced by their looks who can definitely kill in a split second, Kaido didn't question further. The same thing happened to Momo who only wanted to pass by "a-ari..?"

"why is everyone.. in front of Echizen's room..?" Momo whispered lowly seeing his senpai plastering their eyes unto the door crouching, once again the sound appeared.

"h-hnnrg.. i-it hurts.." – "bear with it"

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

Everyone's faces were blushing once more including Momoshiro and Kaido's, Tezuka and Fuji who finished taking their onsen time glanced to a peculiar group to which they who they are fully. The two approached everyone with Fuji's usual face and Tezuka's stoic impression, they were about to ask what in the world were they doing in front of someone's room when they heard Sakuno's voice which gives the feeling of extreme pleasure.

That alone made Tezuka want to storm inside and survey the both on what in the world were they doing? Why was Sakuno sounding like that? And why didn't it bother Echizen in the slightest? Those questions would be answered, going back to the present occurrence.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"is this what you were saying earlier Fuji?" Eiji tilted his head unto the tensai "said what?" he replied. "something like O'chibi being dominant and Sakuno being submissive?"

All of them except Eiji and Fuji turned their heads away with ears coloring extreme red, "Fuji.. what did you tell him?" – "saa.. I don't remember saying that to him.. but I do remember whispering it"

Oishi could only deadpan to what he said, "never would I have thought that it would result in this" the tensai then looked at the door where his teammates were sticking their ears at.

"i-i—ittai..! Ryoma-kun wait-! St-stop..! You're breaking me—!" Sakuno squealed as she tightly clutched the bedsheet beside her, "if I don't put pressure on it it'll be useless" he said continuing.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

Without any more second thoughts, Momo opened the sliding door rather violently which made everyone slump and fall flat to the floor. Except for Fuji and Tezuka who were standing behind them, of course– to how they fell was done in cartoonish animations. That surprised Sakuno and Ryoma who were inside, they were flabbergasted at the same time confused as to why were they there, what were they doing and how did they fall like that?

Momoshiro then rose up and was about to say something to Echizen when they saw their positions. Wherein Sakuno's back was facing Ryoma's, while both of his hands were on top of her shoulders. It looks like.. the young prodigy was massaging the maiden's shoulder.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"Momo..chan-senpai..?" she said with teary eyes "senpai-tachis.." he continued "what're you all doing?" the both of them said together looking at their red-faced expressions.

"a-ah.. well.." Kawamura started to sweatdrop "this is um.. what do you call that..?" Oishi continued but his eyes were elsewhere.

"O'chibi-! Don't scare us like that! We thought you and Sakuno were makin—" Eiji was about to finish when Fuji's hand covered his mouth and Tezuka's glare was the finishing blow.

"makin..?" Ryoma and Sakuno yet again said it both together, unfortunately the damsel gets what her senpai was about to say as then her face went up to full red, and steams were escaping out of her head.

While the young lad raised an eyebrow staring at Fuji and Eiji "makin?" he repeated, that was enough to make the juvenile explode in embarrassment.

She started stuttering way worse than before "th-th-that's— n-not.. i-i— that's not- i-i-..!" Ryoma who was beside her touched her lower part of the chin "normal.. you're not sick? Then why are you red?"

His innocent kind of question just made it lot harder for her to process, "I— eeh- I-..!" her eyes were spinning in dizziness, 'Ryoma-kun is too close..!' and she fainted after.

The boy frowned turning his face to peer at them "now look what you did" pointing at the two braided girl who fainted. And at that moment, everyone thought as they sweat drop 'more like what YOU did'.

"nde? What're you guys doing here" he lifted his left leg crossing it over his right one as he sat there looking like a big boss as he gazed at them with a frown.

"ah.. it's a misunderstanding Echizen, right everyone?" Fuji began as the others nodded in agreement, although that answer didn't satisfy the prince of tennis he just let out a big sigh.

"anyways, this room is getting crampier– can you all get out?" his voice was demanding, guess he's mad that they barged in the room like that.

"gomen gomen Echizen, we're getting out. Nah? Kawamura-senpai?" Momo held out unto his senpai's arm "eh? Ah-.. un" he nodded unconsciously as the two awkwardly walked out.

"this is stupid.." Kaido stated putting his hands inside his pocket and walking out as well, "so-sorry for disturbing Echizen" Oishi bowed his head slightly dragging Eiji "cho-chotto! I wasn't finished—!"

The acrobatic youngster wanted to retort, but his partner Oishi just pulled him away anyways "no more Eiji- we need to get back now" and there they have gone.

"we're sorry for the commotion Echizen, why were massaging Ryuzaki's shoulder by the way?" the tensai asked while neatly arranging his clothes.

"her back was stiff" he looked at her fainted face "it probably stiffened up when I slept on her shoulders"

'ah.. no wonder she stiffened up' Fuji thought as a smile formed, "sore jaa, take care of Ryuzaki okay Echizen?" proceeded to make his way out "saa iko, Tezuka" – "nn." the captain nodded and followed.

"Ryuzaki's shoulder must've been a smooth pillow for Echizen, and because he was too close.. she can't help but tense up.. how cute" the tensai mumbled unto himself.

"what was that?" Tezuka asked who barely heard what he said due to his soft mumbling, "saa ne.." he just smiled at him as the two were slowly out of sight.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

A/n: Huwaa~ this will be my first story where it'll be containing chapters... huhu, I don't know if this would turn out to be okay.. But I will try my best to make this, and finish this before the lockdown would end! A-and also.. thanks everyone for reading some of my one-shots! I'm extremely happy to know that there are still people who know Prince of Tennis until now ^v^)/ I would like to thank you too for the reviews, I just love receiving them from you! So.. uhm.. I hope I can receive reviews here as well...

Enjoy reading these readers!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.5M 285K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
Wlw smut (one shots) Kiwi

Любовные романы

457K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
The Mafia's Pure Desire Manpreet Kaur

Любовные романы

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
Accidental Marriage A E I N 🌼

Любовные романы

4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...