Chapter 2: Their last day at the Onsen's

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

That night, the maiden couldn't help but roll on the big-sized bed she was going to sleep in. She wanted to move to another room but where? Clearly, the girl recalled what Ryoma said about the rooms being full, even if she desired to sleep in another room– she would be determining who to sleep with when they're all was generally boys. 'no no Sakuno.. let's not be selfish and deal with this.. it's only for a bit right? Yes just for a bit, Oba-chan would be back by then right?'.

Ryuzaki Sumire had to leave Sakuno with the Seigaku's in order to organize their stay in one of the hotels there at the beach, she knew that her granddaughter wants to dip in an open onsen once a while. And because traveling all the way from the hotel to the beach back 'n forth would merely waste time and money, Sumire settled in staying in the hotel to wait for them. Besides, they're just going to lodge in the onsen for a day and a half. What could go wrong? That is what her grandma would think...

Oh, why did her grandma ever think of placing her daughter's care to them? She was the only girl for Pete's sake! But it's not like she didn't trust them, she knows that they were all kindhearted to something on someone like her. Then again.. she's a female, one would think it's an otome game or a reverse harem in anime selecting who they would end up with. Speaking of that.. she suddenly thought 'I'm in a room with Ryoma-kun...' the one she admired and probably her first crush! They were sharing a room!

Her face started getting red again, how many times does she have to be red? It's like being a green tomato suddenly being a ripe one, then reverting back into a green tomato. This is alarming her that it was dangerous, yet at the same time.. she wanted to be with him. The damsel's heart started pounding again, her face heated up.. as then a voice sounded.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

"you should sleep" ah.. that voice, it was someone who she can determine immediately "I-.. I will sleep.. la-later.."

"you're wasting energy" – 'Ryoma-kun..' her eyes were widened slightly, 'cares about me..' she smiled to herself warmly hugging the white pillow tightly.

"Ryoma-kun..?" she called out, no answer was heard. Yet she continued "we can switch places if you'd like..!" she suggested.

"I'm being a gentleman here, if you really insist might as well sleep with you there" he sarcastically remarked. Oh, but the young dame took it literary that made her face blush extremely.

"Ryoma-kun.. yo-you idiot..!" murmured lowly as she buried her face in the pillow hugging it closer to her. The words echoed inside her mind and she instantly remembered the ventures yesterday.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ

Nighttime had already departed, honey-like eyes were staring at the ceiling widely with black bag eyes indicating in lack of sleep. Eventually she didn't have her peachy snooze, and so she sat colonizing the blanket aside looking in front with unfocused blurry vision.

'uwaa..! I didn't get to sleep properly yesterday.. Mou..! Why did they even think that..?' Sakuno wondered to herself, she's presently still in bed just sitting and thinking about yesterday's misinterpretation incident. She groggily yawned tucking her hair onto the back of her ear, her muddled hair was out of place. It needed to be tied up since she somehow feels weighty when letting her hair down, she skimmed to her side where the futon was placed and where the boy was drowsing yesterday night.