Never Leave My Side (A Teen P...

By Sairahiniel97

"About that, Storm..... I - uh... I need to tell you something...." I started fishing the test out of my pock... More

Dummies
Telling Him
Grounded.
Making Promises
Sick of Morning Sickness
Trouble
Nothing Goes As Planned
9 Weeks
Planning Ahead
Worst Day Ever
Author's Note
The Worrier
Little Miracles
Wake Up
Leaving the Hospital
Graduation
Be Safe and Good Luck
My Birthday...
23 Weeks
The Call
Flashback
Flashback - Part 2
Cold Feet
Just Another Hospital Visit...
Never Leave My Side
First Meeting
At Last

An Author's Thank You

163 3 0
By Sairahiniel97

Hello there, my loyal readers. 

Wow. 

I didn't think that I would ever finish this story. It started out as a crazy and cringe-worthy, (sad but true), story. I'm convinced that this story is still very cringe-worthy, but over time, you all kept me going. I know it took me forever to finish this. Thanks to distractions of big life milestones, this story did have to go on the back burner several times and there were years in between parts, so for that, I sincerely apologize...

But on the same note - thank you for continuing to follow this story and read it to the end. 

This is bittersweet for me to make it end, but it was time and I think I managed to end it in a place that made sense. There is no need for me to continue dragging this on. 

I look forward to writing more fiction, and I hope that even if it is not in the same genre  as this story was, you would take the chance to read more of my work if and when I am able to write more. 

What a wild journey we took together. Thank you for completing it with me. 

All the best, 

Saira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4K 40
"Don't look at me like that. I promise I will make you feel like a queen, when living here." He said looking straight through me. He came closer and...
7.6K 133 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
46K 1.2K 48
(18+) FOR MATURE PEOPLE ONLY STRONG LANGUAGE SEXUAL SCENES YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (NOT EDITED) Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were staring at...
509K 14.2K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...