Harry Hook x Reader one shots...

By itsMlover

I'm going through a Harry hook phase so just enjoy! Harry Hook X reader (Y/n, female because that's what I a... More

A/n
Swan
Swan 2
Ruby Slippers
Best friend's brother
Stand Up
Party
Dear
Merry Crew
Lover
West
West 2
West 3
Red

Queenie (Evie's Sister)

698 6 0
By itsMlover

Hair ideas

Outfit (just pretend those socks are the same color as the shirt)

Word count:

You were the evil queen's other daughter, Evie's twin. You were a bit more wild. Your mother said you got that from your father, the huntsman. While Evie was close with your mother, you were closer to your father. You could tell Evie was your mother's favorite.

But you were still beautiful, perhaps even more so than Evie. It was no surprise that you attracted the attention of Harry Hook.

Harry flirted with you, "Well well well, Harry Hook, and you, my darling, are gorgeous"

You said back, "I know I am. And it's not darling. My name is Y/n"

Things hit off between you two. He wasn't a prince but you didn't really care about status. You cared more about looks and he had plenty of that. Plus he knew how to treat a woman ;)

You kept it a secret from your mother and sister, knowing they wouldn't approve. You didn't know at the time. How could you? You never really knew what love was but you were falling in it.

You had been on your way to see Harry again when someone came up behind you and kidnapped you. You were taken to Mal's place and you saw that Evie, Carlos, Mal, Jay, your mom, Cruella De Vil, Jafar, and Maleficent were all there. That couldn't be good.

Turned out the five of you had been invited to attend a new school... in Auradon. You protested, of course, but your mother had already packed your things. You didn't want to leave. You had Harry and your own friends. The isle was your home. But you didn't have much of a choice.

You said, "So Evie gets your magic mirror and what do I get?"

The evil Queen answered, "Now now, don't get greedy, Y/n. That's not even becoming for a young woman"

"So I get nothing? Great" you complained.

"Oh quit your whining. Here, it's my old spell book. You could use it looking like that"

Your mother gave you her spell book. Mostly transfiguration spells but there were a few interesting ones: obviously the poison apple spell, a love spell, and yeah that was it for interesting.

(I'm not writing you into Descendant because quite frankly I don't want to write all that and I doubt you would read that. Maybe just skim it so I'll give you a summary. Also the books, I never read them so just going on movie events here)

It was your idea to put a love spell on Ben after hearing from him that his girlfriend got to sit right up next to him during the coronation. Dating him meant you could finally get your mother's approval. and like your mother, you did have magic.

Part of you felt bad, guilty, on your date with Ben. Maybe it was because you had stolen someone's boyfriend and were technically cheating on Harry, who you didn't know if you would see again.

At the coronation, you chose good and convinced the others to as well. (Although it didn't take much except for Mal but you did it)  You were extremely surprised that Ben had actual feelings for you. You literally put him under a love spell and he fell for you after breaking it? Maybe he shouldn't be king.

You kept your relationship with Ben going for three reasons. 1. Ben actually liked you and you didn't want to hurt him. 2. You knew it would mean making your mother proud. 3. You hoped you could influence his choice of kids to bring over from the isle.

——————-

!HARRY'S POV!

I couldn't believe what I was watching on the small tv in the chip shop. While everyone there was frozen by Maleficent (mostly) the camera kept live streaming it. I watched as MY GIRLFRIEND stood up against Maleficent and as she said that spending time with another guy made her happy.

I shoved the trays of slop onto the floor out of frustration. How could she do this? How could she just forget about me?

Ugh. Should I even be surprised? She was the evil queen's daughter after all. Ben, he was the king now. And I was just a pirate. He had so much more to offer her than I did.

Uma ordered, "Gil, clean that up"

Gil said, "But Harry"

"Now"

I never even got to say goodbye before she left for Auradon. Hell, I didn't even know she was leaving until after she was gone.

Uma told me, "Harry, I get that you're upset but don't worry. We'll get our revenge"

"How?" I asked.

"Somehow! I haven't figured that part out yet!"

Gil remarked, "Someone's cranky"

Uma and I both stared at him before getting back to our conversation about my failed love life. Great, just great.
———————————————-

Back to the normal POV

You could handle everything that came with being the king's girlfriend perfectly. The events, the dinners, the dresses. You had your mother to thank for that.

But as perfect as your life seemed, something was missing. You knew what the problem was. 

While you did love Ben as he was charming, sweet, and just so perfect, you weren't in love with him. You knew what the difference was between loving someone and being in love with someone. You had been in love with Harry. 

You were living a lie and soon enough the truth would come out. You had a plan for that. You experimented in private with the enchanted lake water. You found a way to create holes in the barrier, temporarily. The barrier spell was a strong one, not even enchanted lake water should fully undo. Just the wand.

You took what you needed and left behind a letter for Evie and one for Ben, explaining why you left.

You cast on your blue motor bike, "Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take me anywhere"

You rode on the water to the barrier, threw the little balls of enchanted lake water at it, and drove back to the isle before the hole you had created closed.

First you dropped off your stuff at the hang out place you had heard about from Evie. You didn't want your mother to know you were back so you weren't going to risk going back to the castle.

———————————

The next morning IN AURADON

Evie found what you had left behind in the morning. She read her letter first.

Dear Evie,

You are an Auradon girl. You belong here. I don't even though it seems like it. I went back home, to the isle.

I can't keep pretending that I am in love with Ben. I'm not. He deserves better than someone who literally put a love spell on him. He deserves better than me.

I know I'll miss you but I'll regret not doing this.

-Y/n

Tears dropped from Evie's eyes. You were the only family she had. You were her sister and you just left her.

She couldn't even think how heartbroken Ben would be but somebody had to tell him. Evie sent Mal to tell the boys you left and she went to see Ben.

Ben said, "Hey Evie. I was just about to call you. Have you seen your sister? She wasn't at breakfast this morning"

Evie stepped forward, "She's actually why I came to talk to you, Ben. She went back to the isle"

"She what?"

"She left these for you"

Evie gave him the letter and his ring he had once given you.

Dear Ben,

You're probably wondering why I went back to the isle. Truth is the isle is and will always be my home. I miss my friends, my father, and my cat.

I can't think of another way to say or I guess write this but I finally know what love is. I know the difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. I do love you, Ben, but I'm not in love with you. I'm sorry I can't change that and I wish things had gone differently between us. Maybe we could have been friends.

-Y/n

Carlos and Jay's room was a mess as always. They were a little shocked to hear you had returned to the isle. But they both knew something Mal and Evie didn't.

While you kept your relationship secret from your family, you didn't keep it a secret from the rest of the isle. Carlos and Jay both knew about you and Harry.

Carlos turned to Jay and asked, "You don't think he's part of why she went back, do you?"

"Oh yeah, he totally is" responded Jay.

Mal asked, "He who?"

Carlos answered, "Harry Hook"

Jay stated, "Y/n kinda had a thing with him before we left"

Mal was surprised to hear this. Sure you dated a bit on the isle but Harry Hook? She never would have thought you two would ever be together.

Carlos said, "Kinda? They were definitely a thing. You did not want to mess with them. They had something real"

Jay told Mal, "They would have done anything for each other. Which is why I was really surprised Y/n moved onto Ben so quickly"

Carlos reasoned, "Ben's the king. She just wanted her mother's approval, something being with a pirate wouldn't get her"

Mal said, "I didn't even know they were together but from what you two just said it kinda sounds like they were in love"

"Poor Ben" stated Jay.

——————————

Now that you were back on the isle, you had things to do.

1. Get duchess, your cat, back
2. Make sure your friends didn't hate you
3. The most important thing of all, get Harry back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 892 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
374K 3.1K 85
Hey guys! I really like writing Harry stories for entertainment and I hope you like them! THESE IMAGINES ALL BELONG TO ME, they're from Tumblr @litt...
130K 3K 27
A Harry Hook x Reader Story. A Pan and a Hook. Falling in love from a battle of territory. Who would've thought?
52.4K 552 25
Short one shots featuring Harry Styles and Y/N. Please vote and feel free to make requests. Some stories will detail which Harry era features, otherw...