Bite Me.

By BethWorthington

[ 2 ] *In dire need of editing, re-jigging and everything else under the sun!* Nate is one of Carsons closes... More

Bite Me. [BoyxBoy]
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three-
Chapter Five -
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Four -

25.6K 897 119
By BethWorthington

Chapter Four - 

Enjoy, Rate. 

“Should I be worried about that phone call?” Carson asked taking a sip of his iced caramel coffee he had gotten at Costa.

“I had a bit too much to drink and I’m sorry if I said anything a tad weird” I looked to him and gave him an innocent smile but even from behind his Ray-Bans I could see he wasn’t buying it.

“Look Nate, I’ve known you long enough to know when you’re lying and when you’re not. Now you seem to be a bit freaked out so I want you to come stay at mine for a b-”

“No!,” he looked at me curiously, I bit my bottom lip then smiled. “I mean, not hanks I have some work to do at home”

“Lies”

“Family reunion” I tried again.

“Lie”

“Birthday?” I smiled innocently and then received Carson’s award-winning frown causing me to groan in submission as I through my hands in the air.

“Fine, fine I’ll come to your damn house”

“Good, now put your arms down people are looking at us weirdly” he hissed.

I did as ordered and we rose to our feet.

-

Carson’s house was not easily forgotten, it’s palace like structure, well-kept garden, fancy cars, Crazy mum marching out the door-

“Mum?” Carson asked and she looked to him.

“Carson baby. Nathaniel” she smiled.

“Nathan” I immediately corrected her, Nathaniel? I’m no way posh enough to pull off that name.

“Right. Carson could you please talk some sense into your father?”

Mr. Mays was home?

“You did sleep with the gardener, in the garden, in front of the window for the world to see. I chose to live with dad and that’s pretty much saying I don’t accept that you cheated on him and also that I will not help you try get into dads bed once again”

I winced and immediately slapped myself. Carson looked to me and I smiled innocently.

Jealous of his mum?  Jesus this was a crappy situation.

“I am your mother” she hissed. Wow, low move. Carson snorted, “Yeah, so what?,” his mums eyes widened not sure what to say next so Carson looked to me gesturing his head towards the house, “Come on Nate, we’ve got more important things to be doing right now”

Of course my dark and horny Nate took that the wrong way.  I followed him inside his house. We dropped our coats off then went up to his room.

His usual OCD self-showed immediately due to the perfection state everything was in. His bed was neatly done without a crease showing. His curtains were drawn back in perfect alignment. This was crazy.

My room doesn’t even have a wardrobe…I don’t think.

We started playing COD and it got a bit aggressive since I kept getting shot and well, any person who gets shot periodically gets majorly pissed off.

After getting shot for the fifth time in a row I pounced Carson and we slid off his bean bag me on top and we started play fighting.

“Son” the door opened and Mr.Mays waltzed in looking around then his eyes fixed on his precious son and I, whom was on top of Carson.

Sweet baby jesus.

I quickly got off fixing my outfit then pulled Carson up. “Did you speak to your mother?” he questioned his son. Carson just nodded and sat on his bed.

“Technically told her to piss off”  he replied flatly making me look from him to Mit-Mr. Mays! Who was nodding looking pleased.

“Glad to hear it. Now another matter, Nathan I hear you’re staying here?” he looked directly at me making me feel small.

“Y-Yes, maybe, I don’t know sir”

He raised a brow and the signs of a little smirk was there making my face heat up.

“Can he raid the spare bedroom?” Carson asked slinking an arm around my shoulders calming me down.

His father nodded. “Of course, we wouldn’t want a continuation of your play fight and for someone to get hurt would we?”

Turning on his designer shoed heel he walked out gracefully. What.A.Legend.

“Come on, back to our game”

-

Waking up with a cold sweat I found myself gasping for air. What the hell was this? I got up and opened the window feeling the cold air prickle at my warm and tender skin.

Flopping down I panted for air. Another nightmare which I’ve forgotten already-this was becoming a habit.

Getting up I pulled some tracky-bottoms over my boxers and quietly walked out of the room.

Walking along the dark halls I looked at the paintings which were plastered there, ancestors of the Mays name. God damn they were some fancy fuckers.

I came to the large staircase which I descended quietly and quickly. Zooming into the kitchen I felt victorious.   “Mr. Brice” my heart stopped.

Really?

Of all the times !

Looking over to the sink I saw Mr. Mays, he was still in his suite yet his tie was missing and he had two buttons down.

Checking the time it read 4am. “Quite early to be up sir” I squeaked. He nodded, “I work late, as for you?”

I bit my lip then shook my head. “Bad dream”

He scanned me over and I felt exposed. I was only wearing tracky-bottoms and as for everything else such as my chest, they were exposed.

“What drink?”

“Just water” I replied. He nodded and got a glass out. I walked round the island in the middle of the kitchen and gently took the glass and went to the tap.

“May I ask what you’re doing?”

I didn’t look at him. He was doing something to me and it wasn’t for the better good.

“G-Getting a drink sir”

I suddenly felt his body heat right behind me and my breathing hitched. His arms appeared either side of me and he gently took the glass from my hand. I felt his groin graze against my behind and I squeaked. Turning round he backed away going over to a water dispenser.

Of course, the posh don’t use tap water. They use fresh cleaned water. Pfft, boring ass. The germs and diseases you may get from the tap is all part of the fun.

He handed me the glass making sure our fingers brushed against each other’s.

“Thank you” I whispered.

He looked me in the eyes as I took a little drink of my water. It was cold and fresh-tasting. With a little grin he took a couple of steps towards me making me step back and brush up against the fridge. He placed his hands either side of my head leaning close to my ear.

“Your arousal shows quite defined through those bottoms Mr. Brice” he purred causing my face to blush intensely.

“O-Oh, it’s the morning issue sir”

“Of course it is” he smirked bringing his hand over the bulge in my pants causing me to whimper. Taking the glass from me he placed it on the counter then focused all his attention on me. His fingertips traced the muscles on my chest and stomach causing a relaxing sensation to flutter throughout my body.

The feeling of his soft lips touch my neck caused me to gasp in pleasure. I felt him smile against my neck then continue tracing kisses up the arch of my neck right to under my ear which he then took between his teeth.

“M-Mitch” I panted.

 A low chuckle was heard as he pulled back locking eyes with me, his beautiful sea blue eyes which were identical to Carson’s-not the time to think about his son.

“You’ve become rather adapted to moaning my name” he said seductively.

I blinked turning my head away quickly to mask my embarrassment which was quickly uncovered as Mitch turned my head back towards him, connecting our lips.

My back arched into him as our kiss went on and on, his long fingers sinking into my thick hair, tugging slightly devouring me. My hands went to his hips and remained there, frightened to move any higher or any lower. Yet afraid to take them off.

His right hand slid from the locks of hair down the base of my neck, down my chest and waist till finally they found entrance at the elastic rim of my bottoms. I blushed as they lowered into my panties, exploring what lay within.

His fingers traced the outline of my erect dick and he started teasing me with little touches or one stroke then releasing me.  This game he played made my lustful-Nate side go insane.

My hips began to grind against his hand making Mitch stop kissing me and look to my groin.

I began panting at such a small pressure of the grinding, Mitch chuckled and lifted one of my legs and then started grinding into me. I flung my head back moaning loudly, gripping his designer-silk shirt. He didn’t care.

I felt his stiffness rub against me which was making me go wild. “Nate” he panted.

With that said I felt myself on the edge. He moaned my name, not just my name though, my nickname.

“I-I’m going t-to-” half realising what I said I stopped and his head was rested on my shoulder continuing to grind against me. Out of curiosity I slid my hand down his pants and down his boxers. When touching his rock I realised what I was doing. My eyes flew wide and I expected a punch but I heard a moan. I trailed my thumb over the tip of his dick slowly and then continued to rub the length. My name escaped his mouth in breathy moans over and over again. Feeling like the top dog was only for a moment because his hand brought my dick out and started quickly wanking me.

“M-Mitch”

“Nate”

The kitchen was filled with lustful sounds as we both reached our limit of restraint and we came over each other.

For a couple of minutes we were in each other’s arms just in that same place. The sound of our breathing was the only sound we were making.

Mr. Mays pulled back smoothly and slowly. He walked over to the sink and started washing himself up. I collapsed to the floor on my knees.

I felt physically and mentally exhausted.

Hearing the zipper of the trousers made me look up. Mr. Mays was back to the way he was whilst I was still on the floor covered in mine and his semen. He helped me up and started cleaning me up-starting with my hands.

Feeling dazed he lifted me up bridal style in his arms and started walking up the stairs. If I was focused I would be fighting to get out of his arms but right now I couldn’t. His cologne was still present making me relax at that amazing scent.

Feeling drowsy I closed my eyes snuggled in Mr. Mays’ arms. The best place to be. For now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 9.8K 28
*Very old writing!!* In need of editing and completely re-jigging. Raum Samael knew he was different. Knowing everything in a book with just one gla...
16.5K 1.5K 22
Echo Sorrell has always been the odd man out. Adopted when he was merely three years old, he always experiences the hate from his twin siblings. Howe...
1.6M 106K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
19.2K 650 30
BOOK 1: Pregnancy Ender Long lived by the saying Denial is not just a river in Egypt. When something happens that he does not want to acknowledge, En...