๐—ข๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ถ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ |...

By Anoel08

โžธ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› two people with a love for onigiri fall in love part chatfic! slow burn! โžธ Osamu x fem!read... More

1 | Give me Friends
2 | Mutual Interests
3 | First Day
4 | Marriage Revoked
5 | No Brain
6 | Correction or Rejection
7 | Lunch Buddies
8 | Naughty Corner
9 | I Need You
10 | Shower Thoughts
11 | Search History
12 | Suna the Bitch
13 | Kenma's Worshippers
14 | Rings
15 | Spotify Premium
16 | Manager
17 | Shoplifter
18 | Bus Ride
19 | Arrival
20 | Reunion
21 | Dinner Plans
22 | Tokyo Nights
23 | OmiOmi
24 | Revelation
25 | Cold
26 | Chain Reaction
27 | Karaoke
28 | Leaving
30 | Therapy
31 | A Set Up
32 | An Upset
33 | Blonde Kenma
34 | Lie
35 | Sus Autocorrect
36 | She's Mad
37 | Promise
38 | Complicated
39 | Disgusting Idiots
40 | Surprise Shawty
41 | Bad News
42 | Bad Manager
43 | Party
44 | Shrek
45 | Get in Loser

29 | Never Again

4.7K 238 60
By Anoel08

Sunday

Kenma's worshippers
10:20am

Y/n changed Kenma's worshippers to kenmas a pu$$y

Kuroo
i just gasped

Bokuto
Same bro fr

Kuroo
we're literally bromates

Bokuto
🕺🏻🕺🏻

Kenma
wtf

i did what i had to do

Kenma
undo it then

no these are the consequences of
ur actions.

Kenma
what actions

don't test me

Kenma
what did i do smh

Akaashi
u didn't say bye when she left...

u ran away like a pussy

Kenma
why am i obligated to say bye

KENMA I WAP'D FOR U

Kenma
as u shld?

ALL I WANTED WAS FOR U
TO SAY GOODBYE

YOU COULDVE EVEN JUST
SAID BYE

A ONE SYLLABLE WORD IS
THAT SO HARD?

Kenma
yes

I FEEL NOTHING BUT BETRAYAL

DONT HMU

Kuroo
dont hit her up 🥶

Kenma
i wont

#brocken #depressed
#lifeisntwhattheymakeitouttobe #kenmaaintshit

Kenma
bye

SO NOW U SAY IT????

WOW

KENMA

KEBMA

KENMAAAA

ANSWER U PUSSY

Bokuto
i dont think he's gonna answer :(

Akaashi
I agree

Kuroo
he does this a lot

Kuroo
once didn't respond to me for a
whole month 💔

honestly im over it

ive got other friends who treat
me better 😚

Kuroo
like sUnA? 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

why u saying it like tHaT 🤡

Bokuto
y/n...

what

Kenma
im back but only bc this conversation
now interests me

u gremlin

wdym

Akaashi
There's a vibe

where 🤠

Kenma
u n suna

well duh we always vibing

Kuroo
help- why is she so stupid 👺

boy what 🐒

Kenma
she can figure it out herself

Bo?

Bokuto
Idk what to say 😁

HUHH

U GUYS SUCK
Seen

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

Onigiri boy 🍙
10:57am

ppl are so annoying

11:02am

Trust me ik

you're not that annoying tho so
good job

Thanks ig

so wyd

Watching movies with Suna
and Tsumu at home

and you didn't invite me 😐

I thought I was sparing you
from the chaos

I don't want to be spared let me
come over too 😫

If you really want 🕴

yassssss see you there 💥✨💃🕴

💅 💅 💅

i

slayy- 🤨💅💅

Thanks queen 😝

u are not samu 😭 😭 😭

It is me 🙄😤

im just gonna come over and
ignore this 🤺

Ok miss gurl 🤸✌️
Seen

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

You hardly even knocked before the door quickly swung open to reveal Atsumu who practically pulled you inside.

"Oh my god, slow down." You exclaimed at Atsumu's pushiness.

"Y/n you need to see this!" Atsumu whispered in a hushed voice.

You walked into the living room where Osamu and Suna were both sound asleep on the couch, leaning into each other.

"Awww they're so cute!!" You whispered with a grin, opening the camera app on your phone.

"How did they fall asleep at this time though.." you queried, looking at the time, which had nearly hit the afternoon.

"I wanted to watch a barbie movie and I guess it bored them to sleep." Atsumu gestured to the tv which was still running barbie.

"Uh..huh.." you mumbled distractedly, as your concentration was on the two friends, and taking pictures from every angle imaginable.

You noticed Osamu's shirt had risen slightly to reveal only a peek of softly defined abs which you needed a moment to process.

How was that fair?

He eats like an obese pig.

It just doesn't make sense.

You settled into the couch besides Osamu and Suna to watch the movie, laughing when Suna let out a snore-like grunt.

"Y/n!" Atsumu whisper called from the kitchen.

I'm watching barbie leave me in peace the fuck?

You frowned at the disruption, turning around to see what he needed.

Atsumu was closing the fridge and in his hand was a huge jar of water.

You made a 'what' gesture with your hands and a sent him a confused face expression.

You had no idea why he was bothering you so you just resumed to watching the barbie movie.

Only to immediately get up when you realised what Atsumu was about to do.

Atsumu now had two jugs full of water and he approached the back of the couch giving you a mischievous smirk.

He held out one for you to take which you accepted eagerly.

"Ice cold water might teach them to not fall asleep when I pick a movie" Atsumu sassed, angrily.

"Ok on one." Atsumu instructed looking you in the eye and you nodded.

You both started counting down together, "three."

"Two."

"One."

And together you both poured the freezing water all over the sleeping and unprepared Osamu and Suna, laughing with each other.

You didn't even pour half of it before you were halted as Suna suddenly sat up with lightening quick reflexes, and snatched the jug out of your hand somehow.

At the same time Osamu abruptly rolled off the couch to dodge, getting up to furiously turn to Atsumu.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU ATSUMU."

Atsumu realised he fucked up when Osamu said his name instead of the usual nickname.

You all stood there frozen for a second, Suna holding the jug half full of water still, with a glare like none you had ever seen before. Osamu, rigid with a murderous gaze.

Both boys were decently drenched, their hair plastered to their face and clothes to their skin.

They don't look so happy.

"Fuck—shit, run Tsumu!" You screamed and all hell broke loose.

Atsumu threw his empty jug at Osamu and made a mad ditch.

You went the opposite way running for your life.

Osamu went straight after Atsumu and to your horror Suna followed you in pursuit.

It was like chasey which you would've found amusing any other day, but you were genuinely scared for your life.

"ATSUMU MADE ME DO IT. IM SORRY!" You hysterically cried, throwing the blame with no shame.

The thought of getting caught was actually downright scary and sending you into hysteria, especially when Suna had not said a single word.

You stumbled through the house praying not to lead yourself to a dead end.

"SUNA PLEASE YOU'RE SCARING ME!" You sobbed with no answer in response.

As you ran through the dining area you saw Atsumu where he screamed at you, "THE FRONT DOOR! ONLY HOPE!"

While Osamu was right on his heels shouting, "YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEAD. GET BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT. WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU."

You had no better idea so you ran another lap through the house until you made it to front door running out to freedom.

Atsumu shortly after you, ran out screaming, you both turned back with wide eyes to see if they would follow you.

Osamu and Suna stood at the door glaring at you and Atsumu, and suddenly it slammed shut. They had locked you out.

You and Atsumu looked at each other and then fell into each other's arms crying.

"Never again." Atsumu wept.

"Never again." You agreed hiccuping from tears.

Never again.

~~~~~

I'm not sure how I ended up writing that 💀😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.3K 47
Suzume grew up playing volleyball with her brother. She was right-handed, but after being so inspired by her brother, she was determined to make her...
301K 12K 31
๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. แดแด‡แด›แด€ษดแดษชแด€- แด€ แด›ส€แด€ษดsา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแด แด‡ แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡ แดา“ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, แดส€ แด„สœแด€ษดษขษชษดษข แดษดแด‡'s แดษชษดแด…. ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… สแด‡แด€ส€s, แดก...
18.8K 462 43
~Love is realising that the other person is not perfect.~ Book One of the Heart Series. The books of this series loosely connect to each other but do...