An angelic gift (k/da X Male...

By FunkyGuy11

(*ON HOLD*) Y/n L/n is a young college student who carries on his back a family curse... Or blessing, The yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Job 38:16
Chapter 2: Corinthians 5:17
Chapter 3: Isaiah 6:2
Chapter 4: Matthew 7:2
Chapter 5: Jeremiah 22:3
Chapter 6: John: 3:18
Chapter 7: Fever...
Chapter 8: Romans 12:9
Chapter 9: John 8:24
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: John 15:18
Chapter 14: Proverbs 10:1
Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18
Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4
Chapter 17: Peter 1:10
Chapter 18: Psalm 7:11
Chapter 19: "you Don't Deserve What you Have"
Chapter 20: "If Loose It All"
Chapter 21: "have I Broke My Glass Balloon?"
Chapter 22: "wedding Day"
Chapter 23: "I Will Give It All! "
Chapter 24: "what Do You Mean Unreachable?!"
Chapter 25: The Price Of Pushing Limits
Chapter 26: Deep Regrets
Chapter 28: Hidden From The Media
Chapter 29: Foreign Visitors
Chapter 30: Proverbs 15:1
Chapter 31: Livin' On A Prayer
Chapter 32: A New Dawn
Chapter 33: John 8:44
Chapter 34: Hebrews 10:26
Chapter 35: John 4:15
Chapter 36: Song of Songs 6:4

Chapter 27: You Just Might See A Ghost Tonight

3.2K 98 35
By FunkyGuy11

Y/n's PoV:

I'm standing in front of "God"... He's sitting on a white throne while preparing a tea cup for him...

God: So you decided to drag yourself back here?

I remained silent... I've been kneeling down for half an hour now and it hurts like hell...

God: Your body is dying isn't it? That's why you're here.

He slowly drank the tea while looking down at me

God: Very well I suppose you're aware of what involves being an ascended. Under any circumstances you would had an aspect take control over you but....

He stood up and snapped his fingers, we changes room to a huge library... More like a place where records would be...

God: You see y/n, there's a huge difference into being an angel and a mortal. And you've only experienced th physical parts such as the wings, the halo and some other abilities.

He ran through folder until he pulled out a dusty one

God: Aha! I knew I still had it, atleast a copy of it.

He snapped his fingers again and teleported us to a office-like environment...

God: I never knew that vanishing lucifer would had been so destructive, cherubs are somewhat weird in that aspect and since I vanished their leader and representative... It just caused caos.

As he opened the file and read it I noticed the photos that where hanged on the walls, many art painted around the 1490's and the 1530's by some influent Demacian artists...

God: So, I have a space but you'll be taking lucifers spot as the "Morning Star" what a silly name I gave to my son.

He gave me a contract and a bird feather as a pen... As I read the contract and noticed there was not really much obligation on me... I signed...

God: I can read into your future... I could round it, I'll look deep in your hear and soul...

He smirked and snapped his fingers.... I found myself in a room... With a bed and a desk... It's similar to my childhood room

God: Don't worry about TaTir no more, before you absorb him ill allow you to talk to him before he disappears.

He left... I saw a mirror and walked towards it and saw TaTir reflecting in there...

Y/n: Looks like this is it huh? The end of your bullshit comments?

TaTir: I guess it is.... Y/n I got to say, I'm proud of you... Your ability to fight your own thoughts and struggle through hard moments... You always kept that damn smile on your face. At first I honestly saw you like an opportunity to escape... But you changed me a lot...

He placed his hand on the other side of the mirror....

TaTir: Maybe Ill stop existing... But you're my biggest achievement in all my lifetime... Now tell those ladies of yours that I hated them but eventually I grew a liking on them... Good bye y/n it was a pleasure my brother.

I placed my hand on the mirror where he had his... And the reflection disappeared, a Stride of shivers ran through my body...

I fell to the ground... My eyes began to bleed and so did my nose, all I could feel was pain... Like if I where dying...

God: You might feel like if you're dying and thatvis because I indeed just killed you. You're no longer alive, here have this.

God: wear that once you stopped thinking and after that you may return to the mortal realm.

He left... Am I really dead? I stood up and looked at myself at the mirror, my hair looked different... It still my black color but it had one Stride of blonde on the medium left side of my hair...

I wondered through the room and began thinking about many things, I don't feel different until I pulled out my wings, just a pair of one when it used to be 3... Tatir used to have a weapon I wonder what could mine be....

After some time thinking I a Staff appeared... I grabbed it and saw it had an apple on the top wrapped in with snakes... I wonder what it can do, I guess it's time to go back home...

Akali's PoV :

Its been two weeks since y/n left to find himself... It's been pretty quiet around here, kai'sa hasn't said a thing since he left... Ahri hates being around evelynn and well I've been stuck in my studio drawing... Some angels with a dragon wrapped in his back...

Kai'sa lost the pleasure of cooking and she hardly wants to keep doing it... Evelynn it's a whole another case, bad humor 24/7...

I exited my studio to be greeted by a silence and a cold shiver running through my body, it's cold for a summer afternoon... I had lots of time to think about what I said to him... Maybe he decided to take some time away from us thanks to all the things we've been doing...

Theres nothing else for me to do... I'm hopelessly devoted to him...

Y/n's PoV

As I looked at myself at the mirror again I noticed how weird I felt with my appearance I mean I don't dislike it, but I can't say I love it completely...

I heard a hissing as I turned around I saw a purple snake... I felt something from deep inside of me telling me to get near it and for the first time in almost 5 years I listened to those thoughts that flew through...

I extended my hands towards it and in a quick movement the snake wrapped itself around my arm I could feel joy coming out of the small cold blooded creature...

Snake: It is very much of a pleasure working with an angel again

Y/n: So you can talk? Why doesn't it surprise me?

Snake: I used to be Lucifer's pet until he got vanished, after that I turned into the sign of rebellion thanks to him... I don't know why though.

Y/n: So are you like a pet or something like that?

Snake: You can see it like that or you could think of me like the one who will tell you what lucifer could do with that cane and in general power.

Y/n: So you have a name or?

Snake: well I don't, if you want to give me a name go ahead.

Y/n: how about Azrael?

Snake: Like the angel?

Y/n: pretty much so

Azrael: Very well then, now first thing you need to know why is it a cane and not a sword or a bow, Lucifer was a sign of beauty... Class and extravaganza, he used to play all sorts of different instruments filling the heavens with music. So his weapon is basically knowledge it might not reflect now but I bet eventually I'll show.

Y/n: well can I hit someone with this?

Azrael: as far as I remember yes, the materials are supposed to be some of the most hard things in the whole cosmos, again another for God's favorite kid...

Y/n: so knowledge is my power?

Azrael: that gives you a upper hand in combat now that I think about it, it makes you almost invincible in hand to hand combat but almost so don't get cocky.

Y/n: anything else I can do besides being awful smart?

Azrael: who ever you touch with the staff, you can shape shift to them, you can turn into a snake too and oh if course you should be able to be Angelica ability when it comes to playing music instruments. After all lucifer wasn't much of a combat angel but more like a knowledge and beauty one.

I should get going down to earth... Should I go flying? Yeah I should do that, with azrael wrapped around my arm I exited the white room I was in... I took a look at the wonderful sight I had of the cloudy paradise...

Azrael: welcome to the heavens my friend, you're on the first circle where only 3 kind of angels are allowed to exist, Seraphim, cherubim and thrones the exit should be around the end of the circle. Which should be there.

The snake pointed with its tail a pearly gate... I walked to it and it was almost like a 15 minute walk... After that I opened it... I wonder how are the girls doing, I hope they're not to angry at me...

As I was about to step down Azrael stopped me.

Azrael: You can just teleport over there you know?

Y/n: I can? How?

Azrael: just think of the place you want to be in and descend.

I began thinking about the penthouse more specifically the living room, after that I took a faith leap...

Ahri's PoV:

We had our weekly meeting for brainstorming for new ideas either for products and creative ideas for music, our music is one of our low income business so we hardly ever discuss about it... Where also discussing if it's a good idea to keep contact with certain model who's name starts with K and ends with Ayn.

Evelynn: he's been nothing but a pain in the ass for the past month akali.

Akali: you're awfully right... But he has stuff that can take me down easily...

Ahri: Like?

Akali: .... Pictures and videos he took while..... You know...

Evelynn: That bastard! I'll slice his Hea-

On the carpet a glowing white circle began to form along with many strange signs and a shining light invaded the room I covered my eyes by turning away while kai'sa powered her cannons ready to shoot...

Evelynn: what could a pesty angel would want to do with us?!

Kai'sa: What ever it is... I shall erase it from existence....

A male figure descended... I couldn't recognize its face but inmediatly kai'sa and evelynn attacked, I pulled akali close to me they're not in a good mood...

The angelic figure just dodge while mocking both of them, it's pretty fast and kai'sa can barely get any close to him...

???: Whopopopo! Too slow!

When kai'sa was about to catch him he turned into a snake and wrapped around her arm all the way to the neck... And gently started rubbing its head around her cheek...

???: owww I missed my favorite voidling!

They stopped like if cold water splashed in them... The snake unwrapped itself from kai'sas neck and crawled to the center of the living room...

???: You're perhaps a little slow or maybe I got faster who knows... Wait, that's a bad way to pick my words...

Then a purple smoke appeared... And while it cleared my eyes shined... Is He? No way!

Y/n: beg your pardon if I took to long.

He said as he patted the suit to remove the dust and then he ran his hand through his hair that now had a blonde Stride...

Y/n: After a short trip I finally arrived home! Oh sweet home... A little dirty o may say but it's still home!

We all remained in shock...

Akali: Y-Y-Y-Y/n?

Y/n: who else would it be? Or yet perhaps do you know another angel?

We all reacted and dashed towards him... In reaction he turned into a snake to escape our claws HE'S GOING TO HEAR ME!

Y/n: 'Tssssss' why soooo angry? I thought you would be happysssss

Evelynn: YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEATH Y/N!

>------------------------------------<

And that's It sorry if it's a short chapter but ye, I'm on spring break and I'm sick with chicken pox I thing it's called on English, I never had it as a kid so maybe I'll have a bad time with my existence for a week, anyways I'll see you next chapter ppl!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.1K 27
Y/N was an ordinary boy doing what he could to get by during a time of financial crisis. From mugging people on the street to performing small time r...
5K 159 8
I'm the same person and The Writer of True self (the first one which this isn't). I apologise for Well that indefinite hiatus which is Dued to Life S...
43.3K 815 30
Runeterra, a world filled with wild fantasies people could only dream of. The world is in a more modern era as of now, and there have been conflicts...
11K 203 7
Y/N is your average college graduate. Stuck in a dead end retail job. With his small amount of luck, he's landed a few good friends, and ended up in...