Arifureta commonplace to the...

By Wanderingyoshi

After dying from being killed from Eren due to the rumbling you start to suddenly feel super light and just f... More

Different world
Yue the Immortal Vampire

Betrayal

50 1 1
By Wanderingyoshi

A day later.

"Ugh... My head hurts. Did I pass out?" As Shin looks around he see's everyone in the room waiting for him to wake up.

"Shin! Your awake!" Kaori yells out.

"Yeah... I guess I went over board. I haven't killed titans like that in 5 years. I have to thank my captain to my skills." Shin explains to everyone.

"I see... So is this normal for you?" Hajime ask.

"Yeah. I've done this before. Though I haven't passed out like that in a long time. First time I passed out is when I first joined the Scouts. But I haven't fought like that in ages so I guess it was inevitable. So is today the day we go to the labyrinth?" Shin ask everyone.

"Yeah." A guy with gold armor says.

"I see. Well let me get ready and we can set off." Shin says.

Shin gets up and grabs his gear and puts it on and they all walk out of the Shin's room.

"Whelp let's get going!" Shin says to everyone.

"Wait! I need to make sure you can deal with the things in the labyrinth." A Knight says to Shin.

"Did you not see me fight those titans?"

"Hmm. So you were the one that fought them. Well I guess your fine then to enter."

"I see.. So a evaluation check. Well let's get going then we're losing day light." Shin says to the Knight commander.

"I forgot to introduce my self. I am Meld. The Knights commander and the leader of this small group of hero's."

"Well it's nice to meet you Commander Meld." Shin says to Meld.

"Nice to meet you to Ackerman." Meld says to Shin.

Everyone else got their gear ready and they all headed towards the Labyrinth.

"So which Labyrinth are we going to?" Shin ask.

"We're heading to the Great Orcus Labyrinth. This Labyrinth is very dangerous. Much more different from what you've most likely done. But we've already gone pretty far down so be carful." Meld says.

"Ok. Thanks for the information Commander Meld." 

A couple of minutes later.

"Alright we've arrived everyone! Stay alert!" Meld says to the group.

They open the door to the labyrinth as they head inside they walk onto a teleportation circle.

"What's this for?" Shin ask Kaori.

"This is a teleportation device that allows us to teleport to certain floors that we've already unlocked so we don't have to walk down."

"I see... That's pretty useful where I came from we either went by horse back or trains." Shin says to Kaori.

"Really? What time did you come from?"

"Don't know. The latest technology for us was the train. But we had learned it from a different continent. Most of the time we just went by horse back. That was our fastest way to travel. From place to place it was horse back." Shin explains to Kaori.

"That's pretty interesting. So most of this stuff you don't know what it is here huh?"

"Magic no. Most technology yes. I was working in the department of technology for the scouts. But I was also one of the strongest soldiers next to humanity's strongest soldier. Captain Levi who was also my mentor and Captain." Shin says to Kaori.

"I see. Your training must have been rough."

"It was Kaori. It wasn't fun but I got through it with perseverance. When you join the scouts you must have the heart to fight. Move forward even if people you know die. I've lost countless friends because of the scouts going outside of the walls."

"Walls?" Kaori ask.

"Yeah. We had 50 meter high walls. But it was destroyed by one of my friends now later enemy. I was only 10 when that happened. I was with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin at the time. Which they are my best friends. But Eren had betrayed all of us. Had started the rumbling which will now cause a mass genocide in my world..." Shin explains to Kaori.

"That's..." Kaori didn't know what to say.

"You don't have to say anything. I've already been through all of it. But now I'll make the best out of this life." 

Suddenly they all teleport onto a different floor. 

"Is everyone here?" Meld ask.

"Yes sir!" Everyone yells out.

"Good now follow me. Watch your backs everyone. You may not know what will hit you in on these floors."

After a while they were doing fine until Daisuke found something interesting.

"Oh look at this big gem! I'm gonna go grab it!"

"Wait Daisuke! Don't go grabbing random things!" 

Suddenly Daisuke grabbed the rock and it teleported all of them to a different floor. 

"What floor are we on now?!"

Suddenly something comes out of the ground.

"Impossible! Its a behemoth! Everyone run! I'll protect you all!" Meld says to all the kids.

Suddenly skeleton knights start coming out of the ground.

The skeleton knights start surrounding Shin and Hajime. Hajime uses his synergist powers to make them stop Shin uses his ODM gear to cut down the skeletons but he can't fly around due to there being nothing to grapple onto. 

"Tch! Argh! There's no end to them! Great job Daisuke you got us into this fucking mess!" Shin yells out

"Shut the hell up you useless piece of shit!" Daisuke says while fighting with the skeletons.

"Tch!" As Shin is looking around he see's Kaori getting surrounded by the skeletons.

Shin jumps off the bridge and uses the bridge to his advantage and grapples onto the bridge and flies over to Kaori's side were she was alone.

"I'll distract them! Get over to them now Kaori!"

"Right!" Kaori was scared but listened to Shin.

Shin was clearing a path for Kaori but suddenly the behemoth looked towards Shin.

"You wanna go big guy?" Shin says with a straight face.

"I've faced bigger guys than you!"

The Behemoth throws a massive punch and Shin but he slides under the punch and uses his ODM gear to cut the monsters leg to stop it from moving.

"Now go Kaori!" 

As Kaori is running she slips a little but Shin grabs her hand and throws her over to the group.

Suddenly now it was just the Behemoth and Shin. But Shin started feeling the ground shake.

"Hurry come Shin! I can stop it for now but lets get out of here!" Hajime says to Shin.

"Right!"

Shin starts running towards Hajime.

"I promise that we'll have your back Hajime!" Meld falls back over to the door.

"Everyone! Give cover fire those two! NOW! FIRE!"

Shin has to dodge the fire balls that were being shot at the Behemoth but suddenly a fireball came directly at Shin and Hajime at once.

"Hajime!" Shin jumps towards Hajime trying to grab him but it was far to late. The bridge had already collapsed between them both making them both fall.

"I won't let this be your end Hajime! COME ON JUST A LITTLE FASTER! COME ON!!!" Suddenly Lighting appears out of no where shocking everyone and as they see Hajime and Shin falling they see a Titan come out of the lighting. They see Shin's Titan form. The Shingeki no Kyojin. (Which means Attack titan) 

Shin grabs Hajime but they keep falling and end up falling who knows how far down.

After a couple of minutes later they end up landing on the ground and Shin gets out of the titan.

"What in the world?! When did I transform into this!" Shin pulls him self out of the titan and see's Hajime laying on the ground.

"Hey! Hajime! Get up! We have to get going!"

Hajime doesn't respond so Shin just slaps the hell out of Hajime waking him up.

"OW! That hurt!" 

As Hajime takes a minute to notice what's happening he see's the Titan behind Shin.

"Argh! TITAN! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Hajime! It's me Shin! Calm down! I was the one who turned into the Titan. Don't worry! We need to get out of here! We fell quite a way down. But my ODM gear was damage due to the fall."

Suddenly they see a bunny. 

"A bunny? What's a bunny doing down here?" 

Suddenly the bunny jumped at them with a killing intent but something stopped it. It was a giant bear.

"A bear now!?" Hajime was freaking out.

"If only the ODM gear was functional! I could take out that bear!" Suddenly the bear looks over at Hajime and Shin. The bear roars making Hajime shiver in fear and he starts running. The bear looks over at Shin and the bear bull rushes Shin. 

"So this is how I die here..." Shin closes his eyes but remembered those words he said to Kaori.

Flash back.

"You don't have to say anything. I've already been through all of it. But now I'll make the best out of this life."

Flash back ends.

"I will survive! Fuck this world but I will survive!" Shin dashes out of the way so he doesn't get hit by the bear. Once Shin dodges the hit it looks over at Hajime who was cowering in fear at the moment.

"No leave me alone! Please!" Suddenly the bear swipes and it cuts off Hajimes arm.

"Arugh! My arm! My Arm! I'm gonna die! No!" Suddenly Hajime starts uses his Synergist abilities to go inside a tree Shin doesn't take a chance to hesitate and he barely manages to slide in with Hajime but it also damaged his ODM gear even more. 

"Tch! This gear is pretty much useless now..." Shin takes off the ODM gear and places it down."

"Hajime! Listen to me you have to stay calm! If you don't you'll go insane! You're already going insane! So calm down!" Shin was trying to calm Hajime down but it was no use.

It was far to late. Hajime had lost his sanity and he started drooling. 

"Argh! I need food!" 

Suddenly Hajime opened the door way and lured wolves inside.

"Are you out of your mind Hajime!" 

Suddenly Hajime makes them fall into a pit and he starts stabbing them with a stick.

"Urgh! Just die already! I'm so fucking hungry!" 

After he kills them he just eats the meat and he starts choking on it due to the magic inside the meat. 

"Argh! What's happening to me! NArgh!"

Suddenly Hajime passes out in this puddle of water but it heals him. 

Hours later.

"Argh... Where am I?"

"Inside a tree. Were stuck in here right now. My ODM gear is useless right now. It took to much damage from the fall. So were sitting ducks right now Hajime."

"Hmm... I see... Well we're gonna need weapons."

("Has Hajime changed?") Shin.

Hajime was starting to walk over to the wolves and he realized that he didn't look the same.

"Hey is it me or did I get bigger?"

"Yeah you did. You almost died. You ate the monster meat and almost died." Shin explains to Hajime.

"I see... I guess I'll just have to eat more. With that water right there we can survive." Hajime says to Shin

"Seems so. It saved you Hajime." 

Hajime grabs the wolves and brings them over to the small area they were in. Hajime had stripped the bones out of the Wolves and turned them into weapons. Hajime had made Shin blades and Hajime had made a pit of spikes made out of the bones. 

"Now then lets lure that damned rabbit in here." Hajime says.

"Ok." 

Hajime opens the door again and lures in a rabbit and it follows him in and it falls into the trap and falls onto the pit of spikes and Shin walks over to it and kills it.

Hajime eats the monster meat again and has to drink the crystal water and he gains a skill.

"Oh now I can dash around like that damned rabbit." Hajime says in a cold tone.

"You've changed Hajime. You no longer have your nice and kind nature. More like you are evil and have no remorse." Shin says keeping calm during this situation.

"Heh. I have changed after all the events that happened. I'm going to kill Daisuke with my own hands. Let's kill that damned bear and lets head out. But first lets make weapons. These bone weapons won't work on a damned big ass bear like that. Where's your ODM gear I can repair it for you. Also enhance it as well."

"Its right over there." Shin points over to the ODM gear laying on the ground.

Hajime walks over to the gear and puts his hand on the gear and he uses his synergist magic to repair the gear. He also enhances the gear.

"So what did you do to my gear?" Shin ask Hajime.

"I improved it. You can now travel faster also you no longer need those gas cans. I made it were it has infinite gas. So you no longer have to fill it up all the time."

"All right. But what about you?" Shin ask Hajime.

"I'll make these. I've had these blueprints on me for a while now. I guess I can make these then so we can kill that fucking bear that took my arm!" 

A couple of hours later.

"Alright! Let's go kill that fucking bear!" 

Hajime opens the door and see's the bear. Shin also walks out and see's the bear.

"Ready Hajime?"

"Always!"

Shin uses his surroundings and grapples onto the walls and then behind the bear hitting it in the back making a huge gash in its back. Then Hajime shoots the arm off of the beast.

"Haha! How do you like that you piece of shit! How about I snack on your arm now!"

Hajime takes a bite out of the arm that he shot off and he got even stronger by eating the bears arm meat. 

The bear roars at Hajime but it's blood was already on the ground.

"Let's see how you like the taste of electricity!" Hajime shoots the ground with an electrical bullet that he had made and it shocked the bear and stunned it.

"Now Shin!"

Shin grapples onto the bear and he goes straight for the neck cutting it off.

"Kill completed. Hajime you do what you want with this bear."

"I'll see what I can do with this damned bear. But lets call it a day. It's been pretty eventful." Hajime says to Shin.

"Yeah. Let's drag this damned thing. Hajime and Shin grab the Bear's dead body and heads inside the little cave and Hajime starts tearing the bear apart for it's pieces and meat. 

"*Sigh* First thing when I get here I'm already on the brink of death again. Well lets hope this journey will end fine." Shin

End of the chapter

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I also need to work on my other book. But working on this chapter was pretty good ngl. I enjoy writing this crossover I most likely won't make the titan powers to overpowered in here. But it's a Titan shifters powers its gonna grow. 

Next Chapter: Yue the immortal Vampire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 2.2K 41
people read the book trust me on this one
15.5K 1.1K 20
စာအခုမှရေး‌တာဖြစ်တဲ့အတွက် အရေးအသားညံခဲ့သည်ရှိသော်တောင်းပန်ပါတယ်နော်။ Started Date-10.5.2024 Friday
28.4K 672 11
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi experienced hell Ever since he was 4 and was diagnosed as Quirkless his life turn 180 degree School sabotaged...
35.5K 635 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...