Leveling Up In An Otome Game

By GhostWriter2o

(Y/N)(Your name) (L/N)(Last name) did NOT like otome games. Specifically the R18 otome game their roommate pl... More

1 - PROLOGUE
2 - START OF ROUTE 1
3 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 - START OF ROUTE 2
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -

4 -

6.3K 305 121
By GhostWriter2o

Third P.O.V

On the one-hand, (Y/N) was excited to start their business, but on the other, they were annoyed at having to meet Target 1 at dinner.

At least the restaurant is nice.

(Y/N) thought while waiting to be seated. They were planning on opening tech company since that market will become hot soon.

Yesterday (Y/N) had spent all day and all night calling up investors and finding suitable employees. With how everything is going now, (Y/N)'s business should be up and running the day after tomorrow.

I'm gonna be rich.

(Y/N) thought with a smirk. The waiter led (Y/N) to a window view table with two seats. (Y/N) sat down and looked at the menu.

"Why would a person like you be sitting here all alone?"

[Mission: Meet Target 1 at dinner. COMPLETE.]

(Y/N) ignored the fact that Target 1 was sitting across from them.

"Listen, I know we may have gotten off on the wrong foot, but I would like to start over. Hi, my name's Kai."

Target 1, or Kai, said while holding out a hand to shake with.

"My name's Nunya."

Kai brightened up.

"What's your last name?"

You didn't give me yours!!!!!

"Business."

Kai seems to think for a moment.

"So your full name is-"

"None of ya business."

(Y/N) cutoff Kai and left the restaurant.

I wish I could have gotten to eat.

(Y/N) was blissfully unaware of the trouble they left behind.

"Well that is new."

Someone wondered.

Meanwhile...

Guide was observing what was happening in the game.

["Player seems to be bending the rules...

Should I kill them?"]

Guide suddenly saw a smirk creep onto someone's face.

["But...

Player's actions are amusing others....

I'll keep observing for awhile before I finalize my decision..

I hope you know what your doing, Player."]

Author's Note: Such a lovely dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 4.7K 18
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
1.1M 37.9K 57
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
19.5K 703 33
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
61.5K 5.4K 38
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...