killer queen- ashtray

By bellwritess

"๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›." ashtray x oc doesn't entirely follow euphoria plot no smut More

cast.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
ACT TWO.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
instagram.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
epilogue.

twenty eight.

1.4K 33 3
By bellwritess

LEILANI'S POV

BLACK SUNGLASSES are perched on my nose as I grip my backpack close to my body, staring at the double doors. Students walk through the hallways, talking amongst each other like the world is fine. Shaking my head, I take a deep breath as I push open the door, my heart racing.

Whispers echo through the hallway as the random students look at me, their eyes roaming up and down my body. Using my free hand, I pull down my black skirt so it's farther down, smoothing out the wrinkles.

Dad re-enrolled me in school last week, after the surprise visit from Thomas; whom I actually find quite cool. When we woke up every morning, I would find him in the kitchen making breakfast, he hasn't stopped doing it. He also bought me new makeup and a guitar, and I didn't even need it.

A flash of blonde hair is caught in the corner of my eye, and I instinctively turn my head. Cassie stands next to Brayden, along with Nate beside her. She's staring me down, her bright green eyes filled with anger.

Planting a smile on my face, I nod at her and her eyebrows furrow slightly; a small crease forming between them. Waving politely, I continue walking, finding my old locker and unlocking it. Pulling the books I don't need out of my bag, I place them on the bottom shelf.

"Hey Leilani!" Rue exclaims, running up beside me and pulling my body into hers. Her curly hair gets in my face, but I laugh regardless. I missed her, and I can tell she missed me.

"Hi Rue." I smile, closing my locker as I grip the single book close to my chest. Rue looks my outfit up and down, her eyes slightly widened as she purses her lips.

"I see you've been doing well." She laughs, adjusting the falling strap of my tank top. Nodding with a small smile, she throws her arm around my shoulder and walks us through the hallway.

"You look good Rue, I'm proud of you." I tell her, looking slightly up at her. She looks down at me, her eyes filled with sincerity as she nods, ruffling my hair.

"Thank you, it means a lot." She replies, pulling me to the other side of the hallway to avoid the crossing students. Standing by her locker, she unlocks it and grabs her books as I look at Brayden walking with Cassie and Nate.

He's dressed differently. He always used to wear only jeans and a button up shirt, but now he's wearing a red wool sweater and black pleated pants. He's walking differently too, like he's full of confidence.

Elliot walks up beside us, looking at me. His eyes, just like everyone else's, go straight to my outfit. Pursing my lips, I look up at him as he meets my gaze, his eyes slightly narrowed.

"You look good kid." He pats my shoulder, and i furrow my eyebrows. The fuck does that mean? Did I look bad before? Whatever, I don't care.

"Are you saying I was ugly?" I sarcastically retort, watching as his face goes blank, his eyes widening as he stutters over his words. Laughing quietly, I shake my head as I look down at my converse, noticing a new scuff on the heel.

"No-no! I'm just saying you look better, like your style." He's quick to reply, waving his arms out in front of him as he gestures to my body. Nodding, I shrug as Rue flips him off; grabbing my hand and pulling me away.

"You and Elliot aren't friends anymore?" I question as we walk, Rue instantly shaking her head side to side. Humming, I nod as I look straight ahead at the nearing classroom door.

"He fucked Jules while I was drugged out." Rue says blankly, causing me to stop in my tracks. Turning on my heels, I look at her with my mouth wide open as she nods with pursed lips.

"That stupid-fuck you!" I yell down the hallway, looking at Elliot who nods as he mock salutes me. Scoffing, I drop my book on the floor as Rue exclaims, my body fueled with anger as I run toward him.

Rue wraps her arms around my waist, picking me up off the ground and spinning us into the opposite direction. Profanities escape my mouth as I scream at Elliot who just widens his eyes as he nods. Huffing loudly, Rue drops me back to my feet and picks up my book, handing it to me.

"You just put up with that shit?" I question dumbfounded, holding my book to my chest once again. Rue shakes her head, a small grin on her face.

"Nah, I handled it." She says with the same grin, the one that I know all too well. Chuckling to myself, I wave goodbye as I walk into the classroom, taking a seat at the desk in the back.

"Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" The blonde girl next to me asks, a dumb look on her face as she twirls her hair in her finger with gum in her mouth. Her hair looks like it got fucked by a lawnmower.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the salon chopping that ugly shit on your head off?" I smile, tilting my head. Her jaw drops as she scoffs, turning in her seat and facing the front.

Walking out of the school doors, I see Brayden standing next to his car as he talks to a random girl; leaning on the side. Walking straight forward toward my own car, I continue looking at him out the side of my eye.

The girl clearly wants him, she's twirling her hair as she kicking her shoes against the pavement. I know that fucking body language. What a snake. Opening my back door, I throw my backpack into the backseat and then close it; opening the driver side door.

Adjusting my rear view mirror, I notice Brayden staring at my car. Now that I can get a better look at his face, I notice a purple bruise right under his eye; the colors bright against his pale skin.

The girl rolls her eyes, walking away from Brayden because his eyes are still trained on my car. Putting the keys in the ignition, I turn the car on. Cold air hits my face, a small sigh leaving my mouth as I lean back into my seat.

There's two knocks on my door, making me jump. Looking out my window, I see Maddy waving at me, gesturing for me to roll down the window. Doing so, she leans into my window and kisses my cheek.

"Hey, can you give me a ride? My car got broken into last night, it's at the shop." She says, a genuine smile on her face. Nodding, I unlock the car and she claps with a large grin. Walking around the car, she opens the door and slides into the passenger seat; setting her purse on the floorboard.

"When did you get back to school?" She questions as I pull out of the parking lot, messing with the radio. Her nails click against the screen, her eyes trained on it.

"Uh, today. I got bored at home, needed to get my education ya know?" I laugh, listening to the Megan Thee Stallion song she put on. Maddy nods, setting my phone back in the cup holder.

"How have things been with you and Ash?" She makes conversation, her head leaning on the window as I turn onto the main road, my fingers tapping rhythmically to the song.

"They've been good. We went on a date last week." I explain to her, gripping the steering wheel tightly as I turn onto her street, Maddy nodding in response.

"I'm happy for you. Thank you for the ride, I'll see you later!" Maddy smiles, leaning over the console and giving me a quick hug. Waving goodbye to her, I make sure she's all the way into her house before pulling out of her driveway.

Pulling into my own driveway, I grab my phone and backpack as I turn off the car. Opening the door, my converse scuff against the concrete as I walk to the front door, grabbing my key from my backpack and unlocking it.

"I'm home!" I exclaim, my voice echoing through the house as I set down my backpack next to the door. Two pairs of footsteps sound through the house, Thomas and Joseph appearing in front of me.

"We made food." Joseph proudly smiles, throwing his arm around my shoulder as he pulls me down the hallway and into the kitchen.

The smell of food hits my nose as I breathe it in, a small smile subconsciously appearing on my face. Grabbing a plate from the cabinet, I pile it onto the plate and walk to the dining room, sitting down next to Joseph.

"This is really good." I mumble as I take another bite of the pasta, making sure to cover my mouth and be polite. Joseph smiles proudly once again, doing a small hair flip.

"Why thank you very much. I made it myself." He brags, taking a large bite of it. Thomas rolls his eyes with a small grin as Alex walks into the dining room, taking a seat in front of me.

"Where's dad?" I question as I wipe the corners of my mouth, setting my fork back down onto the plate. Thomas hums, putting his finger up as he takes a sip of the wine.

"He's in Los Angeles, some job shit. For the next few days, it'll be just us. And that little leprechaun boy too I guess." Thomas explains to me, setting down the wine glass. Rolling my eyes, I lean back in my chair as I watch everyone around me eat.

"We should throw a party!" Alex proposes, throwing his hands up as he pulls his phone out. A wide smile appears on my face as I nod in agreement, my feet bouncing up and down under the table.

"Hey! No." Thomas disagrees, pointing sternly at Alex and I. A loud groan leaves our mouths as we throw our head back, but a coy smile appears on my face as I look at Alex.

"Party time." I mouth, cupping my hand over the side of my mouth so Thomas wouldn't see. Looking out the side of his eye, he makes sure Thomas can't see him before he nods.

Party time.

authors note
two updates in two days? who am i???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 723 16
Asสœแด›ส€แด€ส แด€ษดแด… Vษชแด„แด›แดส€ษชแด€ ษขส€แด‡แดก แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€... ๏ผ๏ผ ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ , สแดแดœส€ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ,๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›...
416K 4.2K 67
They're minors please don't sexualize them:/