five.

CASSIE tried to press charges on Leilani, but failed

CASSIE tried to press charges on Leilani, but failed. Since Cassie was a minor as well as Leilani, it was up to Suze Howard if she wanted to press charges on the fifteen year old.

Lexi was quick to explain why Leilani ended up shooting her door, then proceeded to beat her ass to the worst degree. Suze understood the girls point of view, and lectured Cassie about what she did. She sat for hours listening to Cassie yell many profanities and excuses, and Suze just shut it all down.

Walking out of the police station, Leilani grimaces when she sees her brother standing by the car, his sunglasses perched on his face as a lit cigarette hangs from his lips. He shakes his head, looking at his little sister as she gets into the passenger door, putting her jacket on her lap.

"You're definitely grounded. You can't leave the house, but you can have people over. I don't give a shit who, but I don't want you leaving unless it's for school." Alex is quick to explain, and Leilani just nods as she leans her head against the window, her body still tired and aching from sleeping on a metal bench.

Pulling her phone out her pocket that the officer had given her back before she was released, she powers it on and waits for the apple logo to pop up. Her phone instantly turns on, hundreds of notifications popping up on her screen.

ash: u good?

fez: aye shawty, u good or nah?

alo: bitch r u fucking kidding me, you didn't kill that whore?

ash: where tf r u bruh

rue: you okay? haven't been answering me, im lowkey getting worried.

ash: why aren't u answering

fez: you need me to come get u? idk where u is but ill find out

Sighing, she reply's to each message, explaining what happened. She invited everyone to come over so they could hang out considering she was grounded, and needed something to do for the day. Everyone instantly replied, agreeing to coming to her and Alex's house.

Alex pulls into the driveway of the large house, turning off the car and grabbing his phone and pack of cigarettes; throwing open the drivers side door. He gestures for Leilani to get out of the car, and she sighs.

As soon as she opens the front door, her body is being engulfed and pulled into the air. She shrieks as she wiggles around in the persons grip, not having a chance to realize who it was. She sighs in content when she realizes it's Joseph, who softly puts her down.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He deadpans, placing his hands on his hips as he taps his foot on the ground, making painfully long eye contact with her.

"Shut up." She laughs, shoving his shoulder as she walks into the kitchen, sitting down on the barstool and placing her phone on the bar.

"No, I'm serious! You walk up in that girls house and shoot her doorknob off, then proceed to beat the ever living shit out of her!?" Joseph exclaims, leaning on the bar as he looks at her, then to Alex, then to her.