Student Of the Sorcerer Killer

By TheFallenDawn

A BOY born from the Zenin clan With no cursed Energy Was Picked up by a Man that was in the same situation .T... More

Y/n bio
The One With no Cursed Energy
The Vessel
School Event
Man of No cursed energy
Heavens
Heaven's Spear
Death of a Sorcerer
Not a Chapter But a Thanks/1k special as well
Almost Killed
???
Author Note
Poll
Invention
Y/n's Weapons
Skipping chapter 65-75
The 7th Eye/Start of Shibuya
His Overwhelming Intensity
Jjk 0 on the way
Incorrect Quotes/Filler
Family Ties

Death Swarm

1.9K 53 8
By TheFallenDawn

However right before Naobito punched the frame made out of his cursed technique,The frame was sliced in half.

Naobito was shocked and looked around to see Y/n with Two Red daggers."Who..Are you calling slow?" Y/n said with a smirk.

"Did you see that just now..?" Maki asked Nanami. "No.." Nanami answered 'That was a cursed technique wasn't it? Even so that was too fast..'

The cursed spirit was sent several meters away and Had a slash on its body which it healed and begun to throw something up

"You little...How many..Did you eat?" Naobito said "Yeah Depending on your answer I may make your death painless" Said The strongest Zenin in the area. Naobito looked at Y/n and had a flashback.

"Or not." He finishes
Flashback
"So..You bunch of bastards..How many of you were involved in my wife's death?"A Bloodlusted Toji asked menacingly "Depending on your answer I may just make your death painless." He was then attacked by several Zenin "Or not."

Present time

"Cry about it." Y/n said nonchalantly with his two blades in he hands ready to attack.

"It jumped out of its body eh?" Y/n commented on the transformation of the Cursed spirit. "I can already tell that you guys won't be able to handle this thing." Y/n continues.

It begun to use its cursed technique to make a ball of spiraling water. It threw it down into the ground. 'Water!?' Maki thought as the Area flooded with Water like cursed energy.

Y/n has already stabbed his blades into the Ceiling and Maki Stabs her Polearm into a pillar and crouched on it to avoid the water.
"There's so Much!" 'Megumi's Max elephant doesn't even come close. If we were underground it would've been game over!' Maki Comments

Naobito put all the water into many small frames using his technique.

" Hey, Cursed Spirit." He says as he addressed the Spirit. "Do you know How many frames..
Are in an Animated sequence?" Naobito Questioned. "My Name is Not Cursed Spirit."
The Cursed Spirit says.

Naobito However ignored it "These days it's all about Resolution...And Wanting to increase Frame rate." The Cursed spirit continued "My name is Dagon. Hanami, Jogo, Mahito." It listed other cursed spirits. Naobito Continued to inform it however "4K this and 60 FPS that."

"WE ALL.. BARE NAMES!" the curse shouted "DON'T YOU FIND IT SO UNBEARABLE!" Naobito shouted back.

Nanami took this chance to attack it from above. It blocked it with its forearm as they stared at each other for a split second . Nanami then knocked it into the ground.

Maki Wasted no time to attempt an attack, It caught the blade of polearm Naobito chopping it in the side of the torso, Activating his cursed technique He put the Curse in a frame.

Nanami Came from above And Attacked while the Curse was trapped in the frame. When the attack made contact the Curse was freed and it used water to negate the Blow of Nanami.

it jumped back just to be stabbed in the spine by Non other than Y/n who wasn't Sensed by the cursed spirit due to the Commotion, the relentless attacks and His Lack of cursed energy.

"You are dangerous.."The curse says as it Peers at Y/n who's behind it with a blade in its back.
" Yeah..I guess you could say." He says with a Grin.

Y/n Withdrew his blade and jumped back as the group of sorcerers surrounded the Curse. It however made a Shield around it made of Water-like Cursed energy.

'Very little damage..And that damage was done by a Soecial grade sorcerer..It's as if it has boundless Hp' Nanami thought "Even 2 first grade sorcerers and A Special grade aren't enough to permanently Exorcise you huh? What a turbulent we live in.." Naobito said

"Don't count me in on that, I could kill it anytime I please, it's you all that I'm worried about.." Y/n countered. Maki however was in her own world 'Dammit If the Geezer hadn't used his cursed technique just now..I would've been killed. How humiliating!'

Naobito Slapped the shield of Water the curse had up. "A shield of water Huh? Can you pull off multiple strong attacks Simultaneously?" He questioned it "You have massive amounts of Cursed energy and I bet you have some other cursed techniques up your sleeve." He contemplated.

"Then what to do?" As Naobito said this Y/n tightened his grip on his blades as did Nanami.
"Easy. Before you can use your techniques.." he tightened his Fist.

"WE'LL CRUSH YOU WITH SPEED!" At the same time he said this They all attacked the cursed spirit. In response to they're attacks it made the Shield explode and levitated to escape them.

"Oh that's right you can levitate." Naobito Was already behind it and had a kick prepared."Well, I'd Try to flee up high too." He said as he kick it down at high speeds.

'I can't use..'But before it could hit the ground Both Naobito and Y/n were there waiting, They punched it down 'My techniques..!' It thought as it was Berated With punches from both Y/n and Naobito ' These Guys! It's These Guy's Fault!!!' He was still being punched as he thought. 'The Mustaches...He's Probably faster than Jogo!!'

The Cursed spirit then Attempted to do Hand signs. Naobito Simply punched it faster. "Don't even think about it. After a furry of punches
Y/n and Naobito looked at the Curse as something started to form on its stomach.

It then Chanted.

"Domain Expansion."

Y/n and Naobito were Brought to some sort of beach landscape. As they looked at the waves.

That was until They caught sight of the Cursed spirit begin emerging out of the water.

Domain Expansion: Horizon of the Captivating Skandha

Maki, Nanami and Y/n however were Slashed much to their Surprise They're wounds however weren't too deep. There were fishes with teeth behind Y/n, Nanami and Maki  they seemed to had just got finished attacking them.

Y/n's wound was much more shallow than Maki and Nanami's, due to his physical Durability and Strength.

'I knew it. This guys different..' the cursed spirit thought as He saw Naobito surrounded with cursed energy and The fish behind him was cut in half.

Secret Art Falling Blossom Emotion.
Naobito Chanted.

Narrater: "Falling Blossom emotion. An Anti-Domain technique passed down in the three big Sorcerer families. Unlike simple domain it does not Expand its own domain, Instead it Counterattacks with cursed energy the moment  the Can't-Miss Attack makes contact."

'I've seen enough. I'll focus 60% of my power on The Mustache, 30% on Red blades and 10% on The suit.'The curse decided "TECHNIQUE RELEASE!"

Death Swarm

"MAKI! THE SHIKIGAMI WON'T COME STRAIGHT AT US THEY'LL JUST INSTANTLY EAT US ALIVE!" He yelled out to her "DON'T THINK! IF YOU FEEL YOUVE BEEN HIT ATTACK WITHOUT HESITATION!! SINCE YOU HAVE LITTLE TO NO CURSED ENERGY ITS ALL YOU CAN-"

Nanami was cut of by one of the Shikigami biting into him instantly and A swarm of them attacking him. "NANAMI!" Both Y/n and Maki yelled Y/n sliced around him at Quick speeds as the shikigami who were sent to attack him were killed.

Naobito was Being protected by the Secret art however the Shikigami were blocking his view as they were swarming him. 'The force of the Shikigami aren't slowing down at all. Could it be, The Technique connected to this Domain is..-" he was rushed by the curse spirit and knocked away.

'The shikigami we're blocking my view!' Naobito thought as he was mid-air "The Sea..Is a Constant Source of life." It says as it caused more Shikigami to Swarm him.

"Death Swarm is..An Endless stream of shikigami." Y/n was then behind the curse as he shredded its back and legs he then attempted to Thrust his blades through its head but The Swarm of shikigami Attacked him once more.

The curse Peered at Maki "You're..Appeared behind her in a Burst of speed."The Weakest Here!" It Kicked her and Sent her into the forest knocking down trees. That kick would've destroyer her but she  put her polearm up to Shoulder most of the Kick's Power.

She walked out of the forest with her broken polearm  "If you're gonna call me weak.."  She Threw the bottom half of it. "YOU'D BETTER KILL ME IM ONE HIT, YOU DAMN OCTOPUS!" She Exclaims

"Then I shall grant you the same fate as the other 3." The curse Informs 'Dammit, I knew I should've met up with Megumi first! No, I should've just taken it out without waiting for permission!' Maki thought as the Curse continued "You'll be Shred to pieces."

"DOMAIN EXPANSION: CHIMERA SHADOW GARDEN!!!" The domain of Megumi expands and creates a Explosion of shadows "MAKI!!" Something came out of the ground.

"Megumi!" Maki shouted as she grabbed playful cloud "YOU KNOW you're REALLY.. SUCH A COCKY BRAT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 388 13
Leaving his past traumatic life behind, Izuku takes on the role and life of Itadori Yuji in the weird reality of Jujustu Kaisen. Going from Quirkless...
31.4K 970 27
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧," 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'...
73.6K 2.4K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...
142K 7.7K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...