BanG DreaM! Straight Out Of P...

By Densetsuzoku

WHY IS NO ONE DOING THIS?!?!? (Y/N) (L/N). A man with who's living his job as a Game Designer for the famous... More

Chapter 2 - The Tale of the Tsundere and the Simp
Chapter 3 - The vast web of the Internet
Chapter 4 - Huge Problem Tommorow
Chapter 5 - Shocking Reactions
Chapter 6 -Recollection

Chapter 1 - It always begins with Kasumi

873 24 16
By Densetsuzoku

[ No one's POV ]
[ 7:00 PM ]

Peaceful and quiet. It was really just Peaceful and Quiet around (Y/N)'s house that wasn't really far away from the city. Today was his day of resting after months of being pressured to work hard and make a lot of stuff for a certain game

"Kasumi! Where is my phone?!"

"Sorry! I was interested in something!"

Well... It wasn't really after a certain incident. But then again... Who knows when it could happen again?

Let's rewind a bit so you can understand what literally happened... Hmmm, how about way way back in the morning?

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ (Y/N)'s POV ]

Now the only thing left was to check for confirmation and we'll be set with the first 3d live for the game...

Being a game designer is so hard... Not that i don't mind anyways. It's been a good passion of mine since I finished college and I've manage to afford my own house ever since the day i got this job

It was very lucky too! I thought i wouldn't get hired on my 2nd interview but here i am! Working from home and hopefully making money just by designing Models and the Stages, etc.

Im (Y/N) (L/N), 24 years old. I plan to be a game developer the moment I mastered Designing. Im currently working on BanG DreaM! Girls Band Party! for now, which is apparently very famous right now

Now listen, i dont really fancy Rhythm games and all, but the most things that i liked here are the Models ( I made it, duh ), the 3d Background ( i also made it ) and the songs! ( I didn't make that one )

I like to make a few secrets in the stage here and there, wondering if people are going to notice them! (No one did...) I'd laugh if they take at least centuries until that happens! ( That's because the camera only moves around facing the band you dumwit )

Right now, I'm currently sending the assets to the boss and getting all of it check so it can be implemented on the game and after that will be my long vacation day!

I sighed in relief before standing up from my desk and having a stretch. I wonder if i still have enough yen to order some food?

I quickly grabbed my phone and opened google, I don't want to pet you know what i ordered for my meal today, so how about i tell you the stressful thing during the submission?

I had to fix Kasumi a lot of times, by lots i mean Too much. Kasumi's Model was janky, wobbly, and even worse. I had to build her model from scratch ( it was hard getting the correct color palette to use! ) The worse was the cones on her head keeps getting detached for some reason! ( It was scary to see, who would want just two brown floating cones in the air while PoPiPa performs?! )

Aaand, order is being delivered! Can't wait to eat today!

I quickly left my work room with the idea of dozing off in the couch... Well... After my food arrives... but for now, lets watch some good ol anime! ( Although i should had turned off my computer for my future's sake )

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ No one's POV ]

"B-BAKA! I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAYS!"

"Didn't you say you love me so much earlier?"

"Smack him! Smack him! Smack him!" (Y/N) cheered as he took a quick bite of lasagna "mmn... Man this never gets old..." He leans back toward the couch and took another bite

All of the sudden, his house received a blackout "...oh come on! It was near my favorite part too! What the hell?!?" He shouts and curses at the air "Screw you electricity! I just paid the bill yesterday!"

Receiving no response in return, all he could do was sigh and finish his lasagna before laying down in the couch "bullshit Electricity...maybe I should consider buying a generator one day..." He mutters out loud before...

T H U D

A loud thud alerted him "...What fell down this time..." He slowly stood up from the couch and grabs his phone to turn on its flashlight "Damn... It better not have been that same chair again..." He grumbled and shined his flashlight to the dining room "God damnit! Why do you always fall?!?! You were completely fine earlier! How the hell did you fall done?!?" He shouted at the chair as he stands it up while continuing to curse the chair

He quickly does a 'Im watching you' gesture before walking back to the living room with a depressing sigh "Damn... Now what the hell do i d-"

He abruptly stops as he noticed the door to his workstation was slightly opened "...oh no no no NO!" He quickly runs to the workstation door and kicks it open "MY P....c?"

He stood speechless, wasn't this the Kasumi Toyama Asset that he was trying to submit earlier? What's it doing here? No...

He quickly rubs his eyes "I-i must be hallucinating, am i?!?" He quickly stops before looking again at the frozen statue pointing at him "this... This was the thumbnail of her assets but... Huh?!?" (Y/N) was confused, where did it come from anyways?!

"Ah! I forgot! My files!" He zoomed past the statue, causing it to fall over to his side and cause another thud

"Ugh... A...risa...?"

"Phew! They're delivered and confirmed! Thank goodness! Now, to deal wit-"

The two faced each other for a second

"..."

"..."

Before a loud scream was heard from the whole house, luckily it was located not too far from civilization eh?

Too bad its (Y/N) who screamed though....

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ (Y/N)'s POV ]

"W-who?!?"

'Kasumi' looked down confused, No... This wasn't Kasumi... This is very much a cosplayer that looks like her! "Didn't you know your intruding Someone's home? Do you want me to call the police?!" The girl quickly shook her head frantically "I didn't mean to! I was with Arisa-chan when we were going to school!" I looked at her confused "Then how did you get here?!? And why do you sound like AIMI-san?!?"

I assume she had a friend named 'Arisa' who also cosplays as the tsundere, but her voice was spot on as well! This is going way too much for a cosplay! What she said next was unbelievable though...

"I just blinked and then I'm here!"

It doesn't make sense?!??!??! "And who is AIMI-san?" What do you mean you dont know who voiced the character you are cosplaying?!? "Also, i see that you are a big fan of our band! Fufufu, do you want a signature from me?" Just because I have a bunch of merch from the game doesn't mean im a big fan!

I shook my head "Can you just drop your act already? I know you like Kasumi Toyama but dressing as her and invading my home isn't a good way of showing your love for you favorite character" her head tilt of confusion made it more confusing

"Eh? But I'm me!"

Oh yeah?! Let's see if you know about that hidden side story that we canceled for PopiPa!

"What happened during September 27th during a whole power outage in Arisa's basement?!"

"Oh! Oh! We played Twister! I won 5 times!"

No way.... How the hell do you know that?!? That was a company secret!

"Although how did you know Arisa-chan has a basement... Are you Arisa's friend?"

I quickly shake my head, No no what the hell?! Did they tell someone about it? no no someone must had leaked it! "Can I... Can I touch your face real quick?!" She tilts her head and gave me a weird face "O...k?" I slowly walked and reached to touch her face, looks I might look weird or whatever, but please tell me this is just cosplay and not some weird anime category out there where characters come out of p-

I touched her face. it was soft, just like any other people out there... no shit myself! Alright! here comes the shocker...

"Awwwwwch... shtoooop"

My god... its real...

I let go of her cheeks and watched as she rubbed them before looking at me with a frown "That hurts you know?" I held my head as a bunch of worrying thoughts began to float in my head, If she's real, then what happens on the game we were working on? Would her Data disappear? How did she even get here?! Is there some people going to find out about this and start raiding my house?!

"ugu~... Anyways do you know where to go to get to CiRCLE?"

Why are you acting so calm about this?! oh god what do I even tell her?! "Uh... well... How should I say this..." Calm down me. What does a protagonist say to the character who got transported here?! uh... 

A.) Tell her she got transported

B.) Tell her there is no CiRCLE here and she got transported in another world?!

C.) Everything is fine

ugh....

"There's.... No.... You ahhhm..."

"Eh?"

"You got transported to another world and I don't know how you got here but don't worry I'm pretty sure we'll find a way to get you back home so don't cry!"

Kasumi only stared at me as I finished what I was trying to tell her "....Eh?" ah of course i forgot about her character... uh... "You aren't... in your world anymore. this is a different world, I don't know how you got here, I'm willing to let you stay here so please do-"

"EEEEEEEEH?!?!?"

Aaand it hit her,  Kasumi's Face went up from Confusion to straight up fear "Y-y-your joking right?!?" I quickly shake my head no "N-no way! Just when me and Maya-san talked about it!" I did hear my co-workers talking about that kind of scenario... wait didn't we do a collab with another game about this?  

No we didn't... Nevermind... "Do you... know how you got here?"  I asked her, although she didn't respond probably because she seems to be... having a breakdown... I stood silent as she panicked with her teary eyes.  "What do I do... what if... what if Aa-chan gets worried?!"

I couldn't do anything but watch her cry her tears out. Well as much as I want to comfort her, I just cant! I know much about her character biography but she literally just met me!

Uh... fuck what do i do?!? uh... shit... I'll... i'll stay here and wait for her to calm down, i guess?

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kasumi had managed to cry for a very long time before sitting on the ground quietly. I kept her company in the room for a very long time and before I even knew it, it was already night time...

"Here, you... Uh... Need to be hydrated" I slowly handed her a cup of water, she slowly looked at me and slowly grabbed on the cup. Man... That face she's making hurts me so much... "Thanks..."  I frowned as she thanked me with her dry voice, man if only I knew how to help her...

"I'm sure we'll find you a way back" I tried my best to cheer her up, but you know... I really don't think that will help in this situati-

"You will...?"

...I'm really sorry Kasumi but... I don't even know how you got here...

"Yeah... You can stay here for now while we think of how you will get back!"

I don't really want to make you think that I have some sort of magical powers... I'm just a plain old Game designer...

"...Thank you...Thank you!"

But... I suppose... a Miracle can happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ No one's POV ]

"Aw come on! I need to search the recipes online so I can cook us dinner!"

"Arisa always looks at the internet when we have problems, so maybe it can help this time!"

"DINNER FIRST! PLEASE!"

such a dramatic part... and yet it ended up like this...

Kasumi, being an energetic girl who had just recovered from her breakdown earlier, eagerly stole poor (Y/N)'s Cellphone and had begun to search the vast internet "I'm telling you! you'll only find fanfics if you even search!"

"Eeeh? really?"

"That's what I was trying to tell you earlier and you just understood what I said now!?"

Their banter, however, lightened up the whole house of (Y/N) from quiet and peaceful... To noisy and chaotic... at least he didn't have any neighbors!

but how long would it last? and what will (Y/N) do... if we add more to the pot? hehehehehe.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2,029

It's weird right? I've started writing bandori again!

But its different this time... oh well, No one is doing this concept either ways! so take this! AHAHAHAHAHA! Suffer, my readers! for the reality is harsh!

...

...

am i hearing someone whispering "its a win situation for me lmao"?

Hey! you! back row! Shut it!

Next stop: Rant book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 519 40
"It's my destiny to play music alongside the rest of you." (Y/N) (L/N) didn't exactly have it easy growing up. His parents abandoned him, and he sta...
67.9K 1.4K 38
What if... your favorite BanG Dream girls become a yandere as they would only set their eyes on you rather than any other male out there? Welcome. To...
453K 17.3K 31
"Now you listen to me and you listen good! I don't give a shit in what you think about me because guess what? I could care less! You mean NOTHING to...
5.7K 168 19
Ari Hoshizora. He is a guitarist and vocalist in his band. He got an invitation from a friend of his uncle in Japan, to go to school there. There he...