Chapter 2 - The Tale of the Tsundere and the Simp

[ 6:00 AM, (Y/N)'s home ]

"... Yesterday was a shocker huh...?

(Y/N) looked at the mirror with a coffee cup in his hand. He quickly takes a quick sip of his coffee and rubbed his eyes "...Another day at work i guess, I should probably make breakfast incase Kasumi wakes u-"

"Good morning (L/N)-san!" He quickly turns around to see Kasumi with a bright smile "Ah.. and there she is... Good morning Kasumi, Do you want anything as breakfast today?" Kasumi tilted her head for a few seconds as he turned back to face the mirror and rub his eyes once again

"I... have no idea on what i want, sorry!" He sighed and placed his coffee near the counter "Pancake... Would a pancake be ok?" She nodded, causing him to bend down and open a drawer "pancake mix... Pancake mix... Huh... Oddly enough i don't have pancake mix... Stay here, I'll go buy some qui-"

He stopped mid sentence and shaked his head "actually, scratch that. Come with me"He quickly said as he grabbed her hand and dragged her towards his bedroom, leaving the poor girl confused as they entered his room

"I don't have girl clothes for obvious reason, so i guess we should buy you some clothes along the way" He began scratching his head while slowly frowning "and then i have to get you daily necessities... Man if only senpai was actually willing to help me out this once..."

Looking at the opened wardrobe, He quickly pulled out some clothes and placed them on his bed before looking at the confused Kasumi "Get dressed, pick any there that you'd fancy, it would still make you look normal. Just call when your ready okay?" Receiving a nod, (Y/N) left the room and waited for a few seconds...

...

"Hmm... Now that i think about it... I should suggest an event where the girls where tuxedos and stuff! Won't this be good for me?" (Y/N) smirked as he placed a finger on his chin "So if anything, Kasumi could give me more ideas to share to the boss, and then I'd get a higher salary! Genius!... Although i shouldn't probably use her like that... Err... Just this once! Bandori Tuxedo party-"

"I'm done!" Hearing the shout of Kasumi from his room, He stopped before he finished his chant and went to his room and opened it

"Well? How do i look?"

( I am still lazy to describe, so have the images instead )

"Considering those were my old work clothes and it kinda resembles a certain owner of a livehouse, I'd say its a 10/10" Kasumi smiled and twirled around "it does look like Marina-san's clothes!" He nods as before looking at him "Your not going to change?"

"Obviously not when your here... That would be embarrassing enough that I'd rather order clothes onli-"

Suddenly, the lights went off and a loud thud was heard across his house, (Y/N) frustratedly stomped on the floor "God damnit! It better not be the damn chairs again!" (Y/n) quickly ran out to his room followed by Kasumi who was curious on what chair he was reffering to...

Which appeared to be the tables that was on the sides which hasn't fallen "Eh? Do you have a chair that can fall somewhere else?" Kasumi's Question was met with a sigh and a disagreeing gesture "Not really... Unless " he slowly eyed on the door to his work place before running towards it and opened the door

"...What the hell-"

"A-arisa! R-rokka-chan!"

(Y/N) immediately got shoved to the door frame as Kasumi immediately rushed into the room and went to hug the two "I...I missed you!"