My Silent Undoing (Frank Iero)

By megswackernagel

Lila has to move back in with her unstable mother, and ends up living next door to the Way residence. Lila e... More

CHAPTER ONE (EDITED)
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY: EPILOGUE

CHAPTER EIGHT

2.4K 82 44
By megswackernagel

QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So now I believe I figured out how old they are, and what year it is. Because it's easier to me if I sort of follow their actual timeline to an extent.

The year is 1999.

Mikey and Frank are in their Junior Year with Lila. So Mikey and Frank are 16 years old. (little babies)

Gerard is graduating school. He is 22 years old.

I am pretty sure everything is now right. lol.

CHAPTER EIGHT:

(First Day of School)

Gerard walked me home last night after our little chat. He felt better, and I did too. Thankfully when I got home my mom's companion had long gone. There was silence in the house. I wondered if she was even home anymore, or if she went back to the bar.

I managed to sleep at least four hours before I had to get up, and get ready for school.

Belleville High School.

That's where I was going.

I go into the bathroom, and do my usual body scan. I check my whole body to see the progress of the lack of food I am consuming. It's only been two days.

115.0. Ok 8 ounces. I expected more, but I wasn't very active yesterday. I should of went for a second run. Stupid. Lazy. I took a nap instead. I hate my choices sometimes.

I decide on wearing just some denim skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a Misfit's pullover. I put on my red converse high-tops.

I manage to put on some make-up. I just put on winged eye-liner, mascara, lots of eye-liner, and a little bit of a light gold eye-shawdow.

I decide straight hair might be my best option for today.

I pack a small messenger bag with the basic school supplies. I then put on some chapstick, and I am all ready to go.

All of a sudden there is a knock on my bedroom door.

"Lila?" My mom questions me.

"Yes." I respond.

"May I come in?" She asks unsurely.

"I'm sort of busy. I'm about to go to school." I brush her off. She doesn't listen, and comes inside the room.

"This will only take a second." She seems quiet.

"What do you want?" I ask gently.

"Have you been looking for a job?"

"I applied for the supermarket, but haven't got a call back. I mean its only been a day." I tell her.

"I just need you to help out with the rent." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"I just need you to help a little bit. Anything will help." She says.

"Is your job not paying enough or something?"

"I just think it's time for you to have some responsibility for once." She dares to say this.

The words I wish I could say, but I don't dare say them....

Responsibility? You don't know what that word means! I was living at your parents house for the past three months where you abandoned me. So you could run doing God knows what with God knows who. You've never even thought me of as your responsibility. I've always been your burden.

I'm the one that took care of you when you were passed in your own vomit from drinking too much. I'm the one who had to show the men out the door of the house they've never been in before until you brought them home for a one night stand. I'm the one who is going to school everyday. If I decide to go to work it'll be my money. If not I might as well go back to your parents. There is no point anymore for me to stay with you anymore.

Instead of going full-on rant... I say.... "Your my guardian. Which means I am your responsibility. If I get a job that's for me, and not yours." I then leave the room.

I leave the house before I get more angry with her.

She makes it oh so hard to come back to this house we are living in.

By the time I reach outside I see Mikey walking over to my driveway.

"I was just about to get you." He smiles at me.

"Morning." I say.

"Good morning." I then go to him and follow him to the car. We then head over to Frank's to pick him up.
They took turns carpooling. Since both their houses are the same distance to the school. This week was Mikey's turn to drive us all to school.

"Hey Lila." Frank gets in the car with a giant smile on his face.

"Morning Frank." I smile back at him.

"I'm here too. Morning shithead." Mikey utters.

"Morning giraffe. How's the weather up there?" Frank mocks Mikey.

"Shut up hobbit." Mikey starts the car again, and we head to school.

I just laugh at the two idiots in the car. They are too ridiculous sometimes.

Memories of this morning with my mom pop up in my mind. I clench my fists in anger.

She pissed me off so much.

I feel like screaming.

I need a release. I need it soon.

A quick fix perhaps.

We get to school, and they take me to the front office to get my schedule.

Thankfully most of my classes were either one of them. I had only three without either of the boys.

Four classes I had with them. Two were with Frank. One was with Mikey. And then we three somehow had Study Hall together.

My first class I was alone, but Frank offered to take me to it so I wouldn't get lost.

"Hey, we have our next class together. So hang out here, and I'll come get you after my first class so we can go together ok?" He looks at me, and I get lost in his hazel eyes for a moment.

"Yes that sounds good." I agree, and then I head inside the classroom.

The day went by pretty fast. It wasn't too bad for a first day.

Lunch is the best part. I get to hang with Mikey and Frank. I am now heading to lunch with them.

"How's your first day going so far?" Mikey asks.

"It's going well." I say. All of a sudden Frank goes and walks up to a guy that was dressed in dark clothes.

He is pretty average height. He has a muscular build. Light brown shaggy hair that fell into his eyes. From a far I could still tell that he blue eyes. He had snake bites. He's quite a looker.

Frank was talking to him, and they seem like friends.

He then brings him over to our table.

"Mikey look who I found." Frank looks so happy. His friend was coming closer.

"Seb this is Lila Hunter. Lila this is Sebastian McAllen." He introduces us. Seb smiles at me, and I smile back friendly.

"Hey nice to meet you Lila." He says.

"Likewise." I utter. When Mikey and Frank aren't looking Seb winks at me. I find myself blushing.

All of a sudden Frank looks over at me, and his eyebrows raise in suspicion. Damn it I was still probably red.

"Listen Seb I can't hang out later. I've got band practice." Frank is chatting with Seb now.

"What you going to do today after school?" Mikey asks me.

"I'm thinking of sleeping, running, and looking for a job." I say honestly.

"How about you come hang out with me. We can nap, not exercise, and I could give you a reference for the local Barnes & Noble that I work at. If you wanted to work with me that is." Mikey says this shyly, and rubs his neck in a nervous manner.

"Oh that sounds great." I smile.

"Seb, if you want to swing by later tonight Gerard will be home. He'll prob bring Ray." Mikey tells Seb.

"Wow you all are hanging out without me. I see how it is." Frank says while pouting.

"Oh shush you have band practice." Mikey rolls his eyes.

"Speaking of which. Lila can I speak with you for a moment?" Frank asks me softly. I nod my head and follow him out to the outside of the cafeteria.

"Don't think I have forgotten about Tim. He's not off the hook. I'm going to talk to him today about it. He owes you an apology, and you don't have to forgive him." Frank looks at me with worried eyes. I feel something flutter in my stomach.

"Frank it's fine. Don't worry about it." I tell him.

"Of course I worry about it. You're my friend, and he took advantage of you. That's never ok. Or fine." He sounds so serious. Is it terrible that I find myself desiring to kiss him right now?

"If you think that's what's best for me. Then fine. Just remember he's in your band. I don't want to be a problem for you guys." I tell him. He smiles at me.

"By the way what do you think of Seb?" Frank asks me with a smirk on his face. Which I very much want to wipe off his face.

"He seems pretty cool," I say nonchalantly.

"You were blushing earlier." He accuses me.

"Was not."

"Was too." He stares me down.

"Ok so what if I was?"

"He's single. Straight. A pretty cool dude in my book. I approve. But if he hurts you I am going to break his legs." He says quickly.

"His snake bites would be interesting to say the least." I say jokingly.

"Damn it. I wasn't wearing my lip ring the other night." Frank says with a pout. I blush really red. Why would he bring up our making out in his bed right here? After he was talking about his friend to me?

"It's fine. It was pretty interesting without it." I say smugly gaining composure again. Which surprises Frank who thought I would be too embarrassed to compose myself.

"Pretty interesting, eh?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Frank quit it. Friends, remember?"

"I know. I know Lila." For a moment it sounded like he was sad when he said that. Which left me confused.

"Frank?"

"Yes Lila."

"You do want to be my friend only right?" I ask him unsurely.

"Yes....yes of course." He gives me a nervous smile, and it doesn't reach his eyes. "Seb is a really dude though. Maybe he'll be your dude." Frank winks at me. The damn butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"So the other night...didn't mean anything to you right?" I want to be certain. Before I even think of any other boy besides Frank. Wait what? I think of Frank in what way? I am so confused.

Frank suddenly puts two hands on my face. He leaned in real close to my face. Making sure I hear what he has to say to me.

"Lila...relax ok. I am fine. The other night was me trying to make a better memory for you. I wanted to have just a lovely moment with you. Our own little secret." He holds me still, and caresses my cheeks with his hands. We were by lockers, and I was almost against a locker.

"So it didn't mean anything?" I ask softly. He was very close. I felt his breath on my face. It made me melt.

"Lila, I just met you two days ago. You're in my group of close friends. You're absolutely lovely."

"You're avoiding my question Frank." I feel my throat get dry, and I feel more and more nervous with him so close to my face.

Any minute now a teacher is going to walk by, and yell at us to get apart.

"Why are you avoiding my simple question?" I ask gently.

All of a sudden Frank leans in closer, and he kisses me so fast and yet so gentle I don't even have a chance to think. I find myself against the locker, and I suddenly find it impossible to breathe.

I find my hands in his hair, and I tug a little on it. I hear Frank groan a little bit in my mouth. He swiftly trails his hands down my sides till they rest on my hips. I shiver from his touch, and I moan a little. Oh my goodness, what is going on with us?

His lip ring is cold and just oh my lord it feels amazing in the kiss. Everything just right. He's such a good kisser it's insane really. I could kiss Frank all day, and never get enough of them.

He then quickly pulls away, and looks around to make sure no teacher or anyone really was around to see that. I find myself panting.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Gosh I am such an ass." He is brushing his fingers through his hair. he looks so angry at himself.

"Frank it's fine. It happens right. Spur-of-the-moment thing. We are friends in the end, right?"

"Friends of course."

"You're ok right?" I ask him.

"I'm amazing right now." He says while playing with his lip ring.

"You're such a tease."

"This is payback for yesterday during the movie. Biting my neck. Naughty." He points at me.

"Shut up. You liked it." I accuse him.

"Of course I did! You're driving me insane!"

"I'll try to calm down if you do too." I say.

"I have to....you seem interested in Seb. So I'll stop."

"I'm not interested. He just seems cool."

"Ok." Frank says.

"Ok." I say. Though I notice he seems a bit happier than he was a few minutes ago. He was acting weird when I said friends to him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm loving this much. Thanks for reading. You all give me life. You don't even know. heeheheh

xoxoxo Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.2K 16
In which a transferred student falls in love with the school's bully but gets to find out she isn't just a pretty face who hits people. Gerard Way x...
145K 8.9K 25
Frank Iero is thrown onto the streets when he's just a kid. But he's found by a lady who takes him in. She raises him like her own son, which she alr...
406K 21.7K 55
"I'm not gay. I'm not gay." Gerard has been telling himself that he wasn't gay for as long as he can remember. He doesn't want what the bullies say...
20.1K 709 30
What if Frank Iero had a sister? And she was also in MCR? Skylar Iero. Follow them as the siblings go on tour, and their everyday lives. ~~~~~~ This...