The Fading Light (Beyblade Bu...

By Miyuki_Mizuki14

shooting after Beyblade Burst Sparking inspired By @Karyetra_Violetta and @Lone_writer611 "心配する代わりに、強い男は笑顔を... More

✿ 1 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
❀ 2 ❀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs
✿ 3 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
❀ 4 ❀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ?
✿ 5 ✿ ʀᴇsᴏɴᴀɴᴄᴇ
✿ 5 ✿ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ! ɪɴᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇᴏs!
❀ 6 ❀ ᴀsɪᴀ ʙᴇʏʙʟᴀᴅᴇ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ! sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇs!
✿ 7 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs
❀ 8 ❀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs?!
✿ 9 ✿ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs?! (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ)
❀ 10 ❀ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ
✿ 11 ✿ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ

❀ 6 ❀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇɢᴜɴ

142 5 6
By Miyuki_Mizuki14

"If you can't be a good example, then be a terrible warning"

-ᴊᴇɴɴɪғᴇʀ ᴄʀᴜsɪᴇ

🌹🌹🌹

"Helios!!"

"Father! Eos! Selene-- !!"

"This is your end, Princess"

SRAK-!!

"EOS!!!"

Hikaru jolt up from his sitting pose, terrified by the nightmare he had last night. He look around, Hyuga's not in his room and he was sleeping on the chair. He lazily pick up his bey throw himself on his comfy bed. He look on his bey, frowning.

Hikaru: What was that? Why i always dreaming about something.. weird?

He sigh, wanna let himself rest for a moment. Almost. Not until he hear a certain footsteps near his room. The door slammed open, revealing his little brother, who still has his school bag on his shoulder.

Hikaru: Where have you been after school?

Hikaru asked his brother with frown on his face. Hyuga look at his shoulder like he had just noticed that he was still carrying his school bag. Hyuga smile sheepishly as he put his bag on the table.

Hyuga: An amazing blazer asked me for battle!! He was so amazing!! He's went BANG BANG with his bey and BOOM Hyperion out of stadium!! His bey move went ZOOM so fast!!

Hikaru: What does he look like?

Hyuga sit on his bed with questioning pose.

Hyuga: Hmm.. He has white hair! He also has earrings and his eyes are so unique! His right eye is blue and his left eye is red! His bey name is Enternal Pheonix or something like that.. He said he remind me of you.

Hikaru frown more. He didn't know anyone with that eye color. All he knew, Shu has red eye and wakiya has blue eyes but he has blonde hair.

Hikaru: I never knew anyone sounds like that.

Hyuga: But he said "You remind me of a boy who has the same birthmark as you." Who else has same birthmark like us?

Hikaru frowned. Thinking about who his brother told him about.

White hair..

Unique eyes..

"Hikaru watch out--!!"

SKREEEEEEEETTTTT--!!!!!

"You're hurt. You should be more careful next time.."

"Oh yeah, i'm going to the stadium with Bombers! Wanna join us?"

Hyuga asked his brother made the Helios blader snapped out from his thought. Hyuga tilt his head, taking his brother's hand pull him towards the door.

Hyuga: Lane and Shu is here! Honcho says soon WBBA will announce Asia Beyblade Festival! I can't wait!

Hikaru: Another Beyblade Festival?

Hyuga: C'mon! We better be quick!! It's been a looooooong time since we met him! Now we can battle together!

Hyuga said with his usual energetic voice make Hikaru chuckle at his little brother.

Hikaru: Okay, Okay! Stop pushing me! Wait downstairs and i'll come soon.

Hyuga nodded as he walk downstairs leaving the room. Hikaru sigh watching his brother left him. He close and lane behind the door, sighing heavily. After the tag battle, he was so happy because they defeated Lane and he willingly become their friend. But deep inside his heart, Hikaru still didn't trust him. He forgive him, true. But there's another part inside him say he will regret his action by forgiven him.

"DON'T TRUST ANYONE--"

"SAVE THEM--!!!"

"..."

"Stupid voices.."

---

(Hyuga's POV)

I wait for Hikaru and eat some Beybread Valt gave us this morning. I still thinking about Aiga and Cap'n's conversation yesterday.

○○○

I saw Cap'n and Aiga walked together after i walked home from school. Hikaru didn't went to school because he was sick, that's was what mom told me. I tried get closer as i can and i heard they were talked about Hikaru.. Resonance? What was that?

Aiga: Maybe what..? Oi, Cap'n, don't tell me..

Aiga didn't finished his sentences. Cap'n just nodded and look at him, looking so serious because of their topic. What about Hikaru? Did he do something bad?

Cap'n: Yeah, he found it. We have to tell everyone about it. Except the Bombers.

Aiga: Except for Bombers? Cap'n- why we can't tell them? Their know Hikaru longer than us. Hyuga should know it too. He is his little brother. He deserve to know.

Tell me what..?

Cap'n: Listen, Aiga. I know we don't wanna the same thing happen again. We can't let Hyuga through the same thing as Naru. Naru is your little sister and she was so worried about you. She done everything to brought you back. I'm sure and i know Hyuga would do the same.

Naru? Aiga's little sister? Aiga has a little sister?

Aiga: Y-yeah.. you're right. We should head to the Bombers now..

That was their last conversation before they left. I was about to walked away and i accidentally bumped into someone. A girl about my age. She has aqua blue hair and eyes. Wore a white turtle neck shirt with long grey sleeves. There's N on the left chest. She also wore blue short pants with long dark grey socks. She has golden bracelet on her right hand.

"I'm sorry for bumped to you! Are you okay? I'm Naru Akaba!"

○○○

"Good morning, Hyuga!"

Hyuga look up meeting the World Champion, Aiga Akaba, smile brightly with his little sister Naru Akaba behind him.

Hyuga: Aiga! Naru! Welcome! Wanna eat anything?

Aiga: No thanks, we're waiting for you! Where's Hikaru?

Hyuga: Upstairs. I don't know what is he doing up there. It almost one hour!

Mr. Asahi: Hyuga, it's only ten minutes.

Mr. Asahi said with blank face as Mrs. Asahi giggle behind him, washing the dishes. Seems like you got a new friend here!

Naru: My name is Naru Akaba. Nice to meet you ma'am.

Mrs. Asahi: Ara! Since you're still waiting for Hikaru, how about you take a seat.

Aiga: Thank you, Mrs. Asahi. Naru, how you meet eachother? I believe you never told me you have a new friend.

Aiga said felt a little bit offended. Naru rarely keep secret from him so it would be a surprise for him. Plus, he's so protective on his little sister. Can't blame him.

"--I'm sorry i'm late!!! Oh, Aiga!!"

They look at the certain blue haired boy standing near the counter.

Hyuga: You're late!

Hikaru: I'm sorry.. I forgot where i put my launcher. Oh, who-

Hyuga: She's Aiga's little sister! Her name is Naru! Okay! C'mon! We're getting late!! I wanna battle Lane so i can BANG his bey again!

Hikaru: Okay, Okay..

---
(Hikaru POV)

"Still feels guilty by Destroyed Raknaruk?"

"It was fun! We should do more!"

"Many bladers got stronger by breaking beys! You will get stronger too!!"

Please not now..

The voices getting louder and louder. I should focus on my training now but the voices-

"--Hikaru..?"

I feel someone touch my shoulder.

"OWW!! HIKARU SNAP OUT OF IT!"

I blinked my eyes. Drum look me with hurtful eyes, i look down, i hold his hand. More like almost twist his hand. I quickly let go of his hand. I can see tears almost fall from his eyes.

Hikaru: I-I'm so sorry.. I- I didn't mean to-

Drum: No! It's okay! Maybe i was my fault because i startled you earlier. Oww..

Hikaru: You should go to the infirmary. I can come with you-

Drum: No thanks.. i-i can go by my own. See you later, Hikaru.

He walked away. He must be avoid me after i did that to him. Oh god, why it turn out like this?

"Ah, Hikaru! They you are! I was looking for you everywhere!!"

Hyuga walk to me with Lane Valhalla behind him. I forgot Hyuga want to battle him.

Hyuga: Do you know what's wrong with Drum? We saw him run away from here. Did something happened?

Hikaru: ..It was nothing important.. Let's go we should to others right now.

Three of us walk away from the gym. But i knew Lane notice something unusual.

Lane: .. Or perhaps, he accidently hurt himself during training with you?

Hikaru:.. No. Everything was fine. C'mon. Everyone waiting for us.

Hyuga nodded before he take Lane's arm, hugging him and Lane look he dosen't care about it at all. As we walk to the main gym i saw a familiar figure walking in the opposite direction to us. I tried to see the person more clearly but unfortunately he had disappeared.

White hair..

Earrings..

Hikaru: Both of you should go first. I'll come later.

Hyuga: Where are you going!?

Hikaru: Don't worry i'll be fine!!

I run through the rooms every places try to find the mystery person. I wonder why do i want- no, why do i need to find him.

Where is he..?

"Perhaps you're looking for me, boy?"

I heard a door hissed open. I look up meet a cold eyes with eyes of different colors looked at me with a look that I myself can not want to explain. Neck -level white hair and red and blue eyes along with a creepy smile.

"Pheonix has been waiting for you.."

---

Back to Lane and Hyuga who on their way to the main gym. Hyuga notice something on the Lucifer blader. His face look tense and he hiding something from the red-head blader.

Hyuga: What's wrong Lane?

Lane: Huh? Nothing is wrong. You saw nothing.

Hyuga: ..Harry, say something if you knew Lane's lying.

Suddenly a small creature jump out and land perfectly on Hyuga's hands. A small hedgehog and one of Lane closest friend. Harry the hedgehog. It land on Hyuga hand turn to his master and let out a squeak with a hiss. Hyuga look at the yellow eyed male with teasing smirk.

Busted.

Something Lane didn't like about Hyuga is since he befriend with Harry. He almost knew all his secret. From his favourite food to his hobby.

Lane: You little traitor.. it was nothing seriously. You just imagined something.

Hyuga frowned Not satisfied with the Lucifer blader's answer. Harry look between both of them before jump down to the floor, running away. It took few seconds for the duo realize before they chase the small creature with panic.

Harry look around before he climb someone's shoes. A certain albino who is talking with a blue haired male found him and raised his hand to let him climb into the palm of his hand.

"Eeehhh? Shu, Isn't it Lane's hedgehog?"

"Yeah it is.. i wonder how he got here without him.."

Shu Kurenai and Valt Aoi who on their way to the main gym pause by the hedgehog arrival. Shu patting him make it let out a squeak but give a hiss to the hazel eyed blader.

Valt: Oh, come on! I thought we were friends already!!

Shu chuckle before let Harry jump on his shoulder like he used to Lane. They decide to go to the main gym and give the hedgehog back to the yellow eyed blader.

---

"So, what are gonna do today?"

One of the blader asked. Rantaro smile as he look around looking for someone. Sisco just lean himself on the wall closing his eyes while Free sit on the floor beside him. Sleeping. Drum playing rock paper scissors with Aiga. Ranjiro just watch them as he cross his arm on his chest.

Rantaro: We want to introduce you all to one of the most dangerous bladers in the world. He should be arrive by now but, Valt and Shu isn't here either.

Aiga: I believe they- you know, spend time together. Talking about friends stuff. You know Valt-

The two doors suddenly hiss open, revealing Lane and Hyuga and Valt with Shu. Hyuga and Lane look tired like they just chased by zombies. Lane look hopeless before he spot a small creature jumping down from Shu's shoulder surprising everyone. Lane pick him up patting it, smile a little make some of female bladers awwing at him.

Lane Vallhala is scary but no one knew, he has soft spot to animals.

Hyuga: I'm tired.. Oh! Drum!

Drum: Hyuga!

Hyuga and Drum crush eachother with a hug like a long lost brother. Aiga look around looking for someone but then, the door hiss open again, revealing Hikaru who didn't wear his tie talking with a tall male with white hair. Rantaro chuckle, fake coughing taking everyone attention.

Rantaro: Bladers! Meet, Phi! Former King of Destruction. One of the members of Turbo Four. And today I challenge you all to battle him. Only the burst finish counts.

Rantaro open his big fan point at the light -skinned young man with neck level white hair and two eyes of different colors: a blue right eye and a red left eye.

♤His attire consisted of a dark blue shirt, a wrist level white coat with red stripes on the sleeves and an orange Phoenix bird symbol on his right chest. Wearing a gray belt bey-holder and wearing azure blue diamond-shaped earrings.

Made Aiga shocked about him was he cut his hair. He look different than old Phi he knew.

Some bladers whispering to eachother, talking it sound impossible to win because all of them knew about the white haired male and his bey power.

Phi: Meet Internal Phoenix.

Phi show his bey. It almost similar with Dead Phoenix but the bird on the centre is glimmering reddish-orange like burning fire. Also with three golden bird feathered metal blade. Most of the design are pretty much the same.

The training went very well. So far not a single blader has been able to burst Phoenix.

Sisco: Oh, Bamboo shot's turn.

Hyuga and Phi posing themself with their launcher. Rantaro as the referee look impress with Hyuga who look so exited to battle with the Phoenix blader.

"3.. 2.. 1.. GO SHOOT!!"

Hyperion and Phoenix glide in the stadium with speed. Phoenix immediately slid into the middle of the stadium and Hyperion turned around trying to approach the red bey ready to attack.

Hyuga: Okay, Hyperion! FLAMING STRIKE!!

Hyperion sped around the stadium making the bey drive emit sparks. Increase it speed and glide straight towards Phoenix. Both of the red beys collided together making a powerful shockwaves. The others raise their arm to defense themself because the power were to bright almost blinding their eyes. Phoenix move a little from the spot make Hyuga getting more excited. Phi look at the red haired Asahi, then glance to his brother, Hikaru and frowning.

"Phoenix! Internal Crush!!"

"Now! Dark Flux! BLAZING RECOIL!!"

He look back at the battle and smile satisfyingly make Hyuga puff his cheeks ready for the final attack but, in few seconds Hyperion flew and burst in three pieces make Hyuga eyes widen in disbelieve.

Rantaro point his fan to Phi declaring the winner.

Rantaro: Internal Phoenix win with burst finish!! Phi win!

Hyuga: B-But-!! I saw- I thought Phoenix gonna- AWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyuga whine make Lane who's standing beside him cover his ears. Everything went well until Hikaru's turn. Phi reject the battle.

Phi: That's enough for today. I taking my leave.

Phi said as he pick up Phoenix and walk away. Hikaru stare at the white haired blader disappearance, grasping Helios tightly felt strange with the result. The legends looked at each other but Aiga suddenly disappeared after Phi.

Valt: He left?

Drum: Why he refused to battle with Hikaru?

Kiyama brothers look at each other. Frowning.

---

Aiga walked out of the stadium to take in the fresh air. He stopped when he saw Phi who seemed to be looking at the sunset. But based on the look on his face, Aiga knew that the Phoenix blader was thinking of something.

"Tell me, Aiga Akaba. What did you saw in Hikaru Asahi in his battle?"

Phi sudden question make the Achilles blader flinch. We didn't made noise how he knew he's here?

Aiga: W-Why do you want to know?

Phi: You better hurry. Before it's too late.

Phi said as tighten his grip on his bey, Internal Phoenix who let out a flare giving a warning to it master.

Phi: Farewell Aiga Akaba.

Aiga: What is that that suppose to mean!? Yo, Phi! ANSWER ME!!

Aiga scoff and walk away after yell the Blue-red eyed blader's name. But he didn't knew a mystery figure watching them behind the tree from the start.

"I see.."

---

Hikaru is sitting on his bed polishing Helios for last time before he got to the bed. Hyuga already fall asleep on his bed. Snoring in his sleep mumbling his bey attack. Hikaru couldn't recall what actually happened between he and Phi. They fought, but something feels off..

"Variant Wall!!"

"Please! Hang on there!! Burning strike!"

Hikaru open his eyes for second time found himself laying on the unfamiliar ground. He look around there's only white and it turns into darker colour. He heard something clashing not so far him where he stand. He look around and shocked after he saw something unbelievable.

A figure the one he had seen in his dream a few days ago was named helios, was pointing his sword and protecting someone behind him. A man about 30-40s was kneeling on the ground holding his stomach which looked badly injured. He look like Helios but long red hair and slump on his left shoulder. Blood soaked the ground as well as the man's combat clothes.

"We can talk about this- Lucifer. Let us help you. We can fix this!"

Hikaru want to scream warning them because he can sense the person name Lucifer planning something. He couldn't, his voice couldn't come out.

"I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE YOU AFTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FATHER AND SISTER!!"

"Ahh.. Princess Eos. Her flare was so satisfying. Unfortunately she waste it for nothing.."

"Hyperion was about to break!"

"What? Like that'd ever happen!"

Hyuga's voice.

"Father.. Can you still fight?"

The male in red nodded as he helping him up while male in purple laugh evily, aiming his weapon to them.

Why.. why Why do I think I've experienced this?

"TWIN STRIKE!!"

They both attacked the mysterious man with speed simultaneously ignoring the injuries they sustained. A man named Lucifer laughed wickedly as he retaliated against the two of them. And then-

"LUCIFER!!

His name was chanted so loudly that a strong wind almost destroyed everything near them. Lucifer let out a dark and awesome aura pounding them hard and-

I remember this. This is where Helios and Hyperion-

"VARIANT BREAK!!!"

No, NO!! Helios get out of there!!PLEASE!!

They can't hear me. Lucifer end up stabbing the red haired male on his chest and scratching Helios' shoulder to his neck caused them both to cough up blood and blew away hitting the ground. Lucifer walked with a creepy aura around him, kicking the already lifeless Helios as if by him blocking his path. A man named Hyperion looked at Lucifer while holding his stabbed chest. Lucifer smiled wickedly, satisfied with the situation he had done.

He grab him by his neck, lift him up until he doesn't set his foot on the ground-

Please, DON'T DO THIS!!

"GAHA-AH-!!"

I heard a stabbing sound, Hyperion got stabbed for the second time throw him down laying in pool of blood beside lifeless Helios.

"It was a pleasure to meet you again, your highness"

The people laying dead infront of my eyes, but then, they start to disappear turn into shiny golden dust got blew by the wind.

I saw Lane, grinning evily at the dead bodies, smiling satisfyingly. The Lucifer guy point his sharp claw at me grin with his glowing green eyes.

"Join them on the other side.."

He aim his claw on my head-

○○○

Hikaru jolt up from his bed breathing heavily, sweating fall from his forehead. He look at Hyuga, his little brother still asleep, safe and sound beside him. He look at Helios beside his left pillow, split into three. He go to the bathroom, washing his face calm himself from the nightmare he had.

Hikaru: Calm down Hikaru.. That was a nightmare..

He cursed himself.

He walk out look at the window which wide open. He felt strange because he was sure that the window had been closed tightly.

Suddenly, there was a hand cupping his mouth making it difficult for him to breathe. He tried to scream but the hand that cupped his mouth seemed to have something preventing him from breathing. He tried to look at the person but he could only see a pair of silver -colored eyes that looked at him sharply but had an implicit meaning.

Finally the person let go of his mouth make him cough but not to loud or he will wake up his sleeping little brother. He look at the person in black, it is a male, look like he two years older than him. Blue hair and silver - whitish eye like a diamond glowing in the dark. For uncertain reason Hikaru felt the person infront of him has no malicious intent.

Hikaru: Who are you? What do you want from me?

The silver eyed male take of his hood, introduce himself to the Helios blader. His name is Haru.

Haru: We need to talk.. I need to talk with you.

Hikaru look at his eyes and glance at his brother. He sigh end up nodding in agreement. He wear his jacket avoid the cold temperature outside.

---

"So, What do you want to say?"

Hikaru start with the question. The at the beach sit on the stairs at the bank. Haru look at Hikaru seriously.

Haru: It's about Helios.

Hikaru: Huh?

Haru: I've been watching you so far and I'm amazed at your bond with your bey. So I want to ask a question.

Hikaru frown.

Haru: Lucifer, Lane Valhalla's bey. Why not him first?

Hikaru quickly get up take a step back. The temperature getting colder. He knew this person talk about his dream. His nightmare. The question is, how did he knew?

Hikaru: W-What do you mean..?

Haru: I want to help you. In exchange, I want you to do something for me. I can give you all the information about those upper rank bladers and all you have to do is win the battle.

Hikaru: All information about upper bladers? Including-

Haru: Including Aiga Akaba and Valt Aoi. I see you desire to become a blader like Aiga Akaba. Then Lucifer is the answer. Get rid of him.

Hikaru: How do you know Lane?

Haru: He did something unforgivable to me too. Aiga start become like this because of he destroy a bey. If he can, why don't you try? I believe he did the same thing to Helios.

Hikaru grinned his teeth. Recall the nightmare about people has same name as bey and Lane's Lucifer destroyed his bey. He take out Helios which can't stop let out a mysterious flare. Hikaru's eyes glowing in turquoise in the dark made the older male smile at him.

"I swear on my bey that i'll crush him like how he did to my Father and sister"

Haru smile, look at Hyperion which he stole from Hyuga's bed, twinkle and let out a red flare, like it's giving a warning of danger.

"The game has begun, my king"

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

♤= I might change the design so if you didn't understand, i will draw it and i will post it somewhere, maybe on Twitter.

When i wrote "scratching Helios' shoulder to his neck" i mean it was like, Douma killed Shinobu if anyone had read the Demon Slayer manga.

BeyQuizz for Today!

Daigo Kurogami was the oldest member in Beigoma beyclub. But, Who's the youngest?

BeyQuizz's answer from the last chapter was.. Momo Youyorozu and Lida Tenya!

Momo Youyorozu and Valt Aoi have same voice actor, Marina Inoue. Lina Tenya and Lane Valhalla have same voice actor, Kaito Ishikawa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.4K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
246K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
258K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...