Sukuna's Psychopath (Sukuna X...

By rion_the_cat

The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had h... More

Prologue - Starting Of The End
Innocence
Justice?
The Transfer
Hallucinations
The Urge
The Introduction
Hatred
The Entrance
I Choose to Live
First Target
The Plan
Execution Part I
Execution Part II
The Test
It's Your Fight
The Past
The Suspect
The Trap
The Hunt
The Trouble
Liberation
The Accomplice
Rare
A New Beginning
The Mysterious Man
Revenge
Reason
The Team
Half Truth
Questions
Welcome Back
Apples
The Temple
Mio's Adventure
Lies
The Calm before the Storm
Is That The End?
Epilogue - Without Her

Busted

1.4K 72 10
By rion_the_cat

After getting her knives back, Y/N was ready to begin her hunt again. Since Yujji knew almost everything about her and he demanded to be with her every time, he was also getting involved in her plans. Despite exorcising curses on a regular basis, Yujji was still terrified to see humans being killed before his eyes and how merciless Y/N was. While Sukuna and Y/N enjoyed the murders and ridiculed the people, Yujji carried the expression of shock and fear. After witnessing continuous assassinations and slaughters, he was convinced that all that was needed to be stopped and he was determined to open Y/N's secret to Satoru. Every time he saw Y/N murdering someone, he witnessed a whole different side of her. She had no regrets or sympathy. The way she laughed at the helpless victims sent him chills. Although after she killed, she said she was sorry, she wanted to stop but couldn't and she began to cry. This attitude of hers confused him. He wanted to help her as he could see that she was losing her mind.

It was another such night and Y/N's prey was there in front of her with a beer can in his hand and chasing a woman. Yujji read Y/N's expression. She was looking at the man like a hungry child looks at his food. "Don't kill him," Yujji said.

"Why?" Y/N looked at him in a calm manner.

"You cry every time you kill someone."

Y/N chuckled, "I won't cry today."

"Liar," Sukuna said.

"Okay, okay, but we'll handle that later. I'm going to kill him."

"But what's the need?" Yujji asked with irritation.

"Listen kiddo, if you don't want to see it, you can go home but I'm going to kill him and no one can stop me."

Yujji stopped walking. "This is not you, Y/N."

"What's wrong with you today? You have seen all this before, haven't you? Then what's the matter today?"

"I'm tired of this side of you. I want you to be the soft person. The personality you have when you are with all my friends, that's my favorite Y/N. I like it when you become a kid for an ice cream. I like it when you insult Gojo sensei. I like it when you get irritated when sensei calls you little girl. And I fucking hate it when you go around slaughtering people with no mercy at all. Please stop all this."

Y/N exhaled and tilted her head. "You're wasting my time."

Yujji closed his eyes and said, "Sorry. So, do you know anything about this person or you are going to kill him based on your intuitions?"

They started walking again. "Well, I saw him near your school several times and I thought that he was either behind Maki or Nobara. I started chasing him around and noticed him standing near different schools and checking out not just girls but boys too. My suspicion got confirmed when he tried to abduct a small boy yesterday morning. Thankfully, some teachers noticed him and shouted. He fled."

"It was on the news today that a person was trying to kidnap a kid from a kindergarten. Was it him?"

"Could be."

The suspicious man threw the empty can away and took a left turn.

"Hide," Y/N said to Yujji. "I'm going to lure him to the jungle."

Yujji nodded and hid behind an old car parked on one side of the street.

"Help," Y/N yelled and crouched. The man turned around and looked at her. "Excuse me, can you please help me?" The man came running in her direction. As he came closer, Y/N noticed that he reeked of alcohol.

"Daijoubu?"

"I broke my ankle," Y/N said and pointed at her ankle.

It seemed like he didn't understand what she said but got an idea that something was wrong with her ankle. He extended an arm towards Y/N to help her stand up. She hesitated then took his hand. The man smiled and pointed to the end of the street. He said, "My home...here...come."

Y/N said, "Ah, no... let's go to my home." The man looked confused then nodded. Y/N stood up and limped holding the man's hand. She indicated Yujji to stay close. After walking for around twenty minutes, Y/N turned to the jungle. The man looked at Y/N in confusion. "Shortcut," she said. He nodded and smiled.

As they entered the jungle the man threw Y/N on the ground and laughed. Y/N stared at him calmly. As soon as he finished laughing, Y/N smiled and stood up. The man couldn't process what had happened. "Your leg?" he asked.

Y/N walked a few steps away from him and said, "My leg...is okay." Y/N looked at his frightened face which looked perfect in the moonlight. "Daijoubu?" she asked.

He muttered something and began to run away but before he could exit the jungle, Yujji blocked his way. Y/N's laugh echoed all around which made Yujji's heart beat faster. He knew what was going to happen next. The man held his stomach and puked in fear which made Y/N laugh even more in satisfaction. She stepped closer to the man and clasped handful of his hair. "Get ready to die," she said with a glare. Yujji held her wrist and said, "Y/N, please. You don't have to do this." His interruption infuriated her and she gave Yujji a glare. He left her wrist and stepped back.

Y/N pulled out a knife and pointing it at the man she said, "Get up." The man got up without a word.

"Let me out, brat," Sukuna said. Yujji didn't resist and let Sukuna take over. "Finish him, Y/N," he said.

"Aren't we going to play with him?" Y/N pouted.

"Is it important to play every single time?"

"No."

"So be quick and go home."

"Lucky guy. Will get lesser pain."

The man passed out with fear. Y/N and Sukuna looked at him in bewilderment. Y/N kicked him but he didn't respond. "Is he dead?" Sukuna asked and stood beside Y/N.

"I barely touched him. He can't be dead." Y/N crouched and checked his pulse. "He's alive. What should I do now? Should I kill him like this?"

"Wake him up."

"How?"

Sukuna kicked the man hard in the gut making him cough blood. The man opened his eyes and found himself trapped. He began to say something and Y/N couldn't understand. Sukuna laughed, "He's begging you to spare his life."

Y/N looked at the man and yelled, "Shut up, you dickface."

"Finish the job." Sukuna pecked her on the cheek and stepped aside.

Y/N smiled and lifted the knife to attack. The man covered his eyes and screamed. This knife didn't even touch him. Some moments passed in piercing silence. The man opened his eyes and saw a tall blindfolded man holding her wrist. Y/N looked at him with wide eyes. Knife fell from her hand. Sukuna was perplexed. No one said anyhting and the man stood up facing Satoru. He said, "Where have you been, idiot? She is way too scary. I was about to die."

Satoru laughed. "Sorry, I was hungry so I went to grab some good sweets."

Y/N jerked her hand to free it from Satoru's grip. "You planned this?" she asked.

"I had to."

She looked at Sukuna, who was no longer there. Yujji stood with a blank expression. "You broke your promise, kiddo," Y/N sighed.

"I didn't tell him anything. I swear."

"Wait! Yujji, you knew about it?" Satoru asked.

Yujji looked down and didn't say anything.

"What are we going to do about her?" the man asked interrupting the conversation.

Satoru clasped Y/N's wrist. "You can't run away this time, little girl," he said.

"I don't even have the intention to."

"I don't trust you anymore."

"You never did."

"I have only one question," Satoru said in a serious manner. "Why?"

"I have my own reasons."

"What reasons?"

Y/N stood still and didn't utter a single word.

Satoru turned to Yujji and spoke, "Since you knew about all this, you must know the reason too."

"I don't. She never told me."

"We will do the talking at the right place," Satoru said. "Let's head back."

It was a dark room with some dim lights. Y/N and Yujji were chained like some extremely harmful creatures. Both of them were knelt side by side and left alone. The silence with each passing moment grew harsher to the ears.

"I don't know how he found out," Yujji broke the silence. "I never told him."

"I believe you."

"Aren't you angry?"

"No, I'm confused."

"About ?"

"Earlier, when Satoru suspected me, he was angry as hell. But now, he knows that his suspicion was not wrong, he has always been right about me, still he's calm."

"Maybe, he'll get angry when he starts to shoot his nonstop questions."

"I doubt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 3K 46
โ ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐… ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜. โž *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš A Satoru Gojo x fem!Reader fanfic. โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸโ‹†* โ˜ฝ ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ‹†*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โ˜พ...
54.6K 3.4K 55
โ๐‘ป๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’•โž Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...
804 19 30
Mainly Gojo x oc x Sukuna Latoya transfers to Tokyo to attend the jujutsu college, what troubles will she meet when met with her past and what secret...
26.5K 768 26
Y/n L/n future leader of the L/n clan of y/c{your country}, the only person the higher-ups fear, the one who will defeat the strongest sorcerer, afte...