Eternal Souls ||✔️

By shamii_wrts

Shivay Singh Oberoi a cricketer meet Anika Mathew a gynaecologist. Both meet up unexpectedly in a Starbucks i... More

Characters.
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 02
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 03
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 04
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 05
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 06
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 07
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 08
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 09
ꜱʜɪᴠɪᴋᴀ'ꜱ ᴠɪʟʟᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 01

1.4K 113 17
By shamii_wrts

★★★★★★

It was a beautiful morning in London, England. Birds were chirpping and beautiful glow of a sun casted along the sky after a night full of rain.

Our Indian cricket team is in England for their series against england team. Last t20 match was scheduled yesterday but stopped because of rain.

All the team members were sleeping deeply because they have partied a lot yesterday. One man I.e our shivay roy who is the world's greatest bowler woke up first clutching his head due to alcohol consumption. He woke his other friends who were laying on his bed couch and floor after a long night.

He told them to freshenup and he also went to get ready. The whole team decided to roame around in London today with their families as day after tomorrow is their match and next day they are leaving for mumbai.

Shivay got ready a full sleves tshirt and jeans paired with while sneakers. His team members were having more time so he thought to roam around and have some coffee. He walked to starbucks which was only 15 minutes walk from his hotel.

Here in other hotel a beautiful girl woke up form her deep slumber casue she was tired from travelling all along from mumbai to London. She woke up and she was our beautiful beauty with brains doctor Anika.

She visited in London for world Doctor's summit. She is a gynaecologist by profession and works in her brothers hospital.

She woke up and thrown her blanket and went to get ready for the day. She wore her reddish brown trouser pant and white shirt tucked in. She took her bag and phone and went out the take coffee.

She walked to the starbucks after knowing it from the hotel staff. She entered and took her regular latte. She saw a table empty near the glass wall. She walked towards it when she bumped someone. It was shivay.

Shivay held her tightly when she slipped from the coffee spilled. He held her petite waist and pulled her closer. He gazed face which was without make with some gloss on her cherry like lips. Shoulder level hair falling on her beautiful face.

Her hands were on his chest which was beating like it will jump out from his ribcage. She slowly opened her and shock would be and understatement that she is in a unknown man's arms. She looked into his eyes which was blue in color.

His heart swoon seeing her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. She cleared her thorat making him coming out of his trance. Both left each other and stood awkwardly. Her eyes fell on his shirt which has some coffee.

Ani: Umm..Sorry I didn't saw you and bumped.

Shi: It's okay. I will just clean it.

Anika nodded and went to the counter again to take another coffee. She thought to get another coffee for the stranger because she spoiled his shirt.

She again went to the spot where they bumped and waited for him. She saw him coming out and there was not stain on his shirt.

Ani: Execuse me.

Shi: Yes.

Ani: As a sorry I brought a latte for you. Can we have it together.

Shi: Sure no problem.

Both walked to the empty table and she handed him his coffee.

Ani: I am sorry. I didn't mean to bump you. I was in hurry.

Shi: Hey it's okay. It happens. Btw I am shivay. Shivay Singh Oberoi.

Ani: Hii. Dr. Anika Mathew.

Shi: How come you here or you live here.

Ani: No I live in mumbai with my family. I came here for world Doctors Summit. I am a gyanacologist.You live here.

Shi: Oh..No I also live in Mumbai. Basically I am a cricketer in Indian team.

Ani: Ohh. I am not a fan of cricket. But my brother and father are fan of cricket.

Shi: Oh..You can try it once. You will like it.

Ani: Yea I will try.

Shi: Idea why don't you come tomorrow to watch match at the stadium.

Ani: How can I. Means We just meet today.

Shi: You can trust me. And moreover I will have one friend for myself who will be with while I am playing.

Ani: But.

Shi: Hey Anika listen. It's not compulsory. My all other friends have their partners means their wives or girlfriends. I will atleast have one friend.

Ani: I am leaving tomorrow for india.

Shi: I will buy your ticket with us for india. Please.

Ani: Okay. How I will contact you. I don't know in which hotel you stay.

Shi: Give me your no. I will give you a ring. And I live in Orchid Hotel.

Ani: Oh shivay I live in the same hotel. Its actually my brothers hotel.

Shi: Its great then. We all team live on 21st floor.

Ani: I live on 18th floor.

Shi: Great then. I will ask manager to arrange your room on our floor after your checkout today. I will come to pick you tomorrow. And I also have a sister you can trust me.

Ani: That so sweet of you.

Both smiled at each other and had their coffees talking with each other laughing.

When they were done. Both walked out. Both shivay and anika were comfortable around each other. They both were strangers to each other but they were feeling they know each other from a long time.

Biding byee to each other shivay walked to the hotel to his friends as they were going for site seeing today and anika went to the venue were her summit was arranged in a cab.

During meeting anika was thinking about him. She took her phone silently and saved his number as shivay and concentrated on the meeting with a beautiful smile.

Here shivay was usually silent today admiring the nature. He was imaginaing her everywhere in his future like this spending his tournaments seeing his couple friends romancing.

One thing was sure that for shivay that if they have any future they will be great together. And she will be the one for him.

★★★★★★

Hello guys so this the first part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

On your request I have again started writing eternal souls. But I have changed the plot. Hope you all will love it.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2.1K 21
Shivay and Anika got married in a haste on last wish of her grandmother. Their marriage was fixed when they were children. He is a sophisticated, cl...
11.4K 692 24
Neha Varma is an orthopaedic, a doctor for bones. She has done specialization in it and is a gold medalist. Neha works at one of the finest hospitals...
223K 18.5K 55
One does not believe in love, while the other has never imagined falling in love. A businessman and a doctor. Hop on to learn more about their tale a...
13.4K 1.8K 19
A crime and law related short story. Talks about sensitive content like Marital rape and Self harm. Stay away if you get triggered by such content. ...