𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...

By moon_ttea

♡ ︎𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎! ♡︎ 𝐈 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭... More

|𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝: 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 |
𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 |𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?|
|𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟹/𝟼/𝟸𝟸 - 𝟹/𝟷𝟸/𝟸𝟸 |
𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 |𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎?|
𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎|
ᴛᴀʀᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴜɢɢᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ʜᴇʀᴇ 『••✎••』
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜; 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 Signup
𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 | 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞?
𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 | 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 2022
𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞!
𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗?
𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 | 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞?
𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 |𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞!
𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 | 𝙷𝚘𝚠/ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎?

𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 |𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗?|

65 2 0
By moon_ttea

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

Hi loves!!! First off I would like to say I'm so so sorry for being gone for so long. I did not expect to be gone for almost an entire month but I was. School has been super chaotic recently and I've been trying to focus on my mental health and to step back from tarot for a bit. I hope that you understand. Anyways, I hope you all had an amazing month, and I would like to say happy birthday to all my Aries!!! I know Aries season is March and early April...I have an Aries best friend and I love her a lot.  I wasn't sure what reading we should kick off with so I chose a simpler reading but I promise I have more ideas to come! There are four piles to choose from,

Pile 1; Dolphin Charm
Pile 2; Hawk charm
Pile 3; Raccoon Charm
Pile 4; Cat Charm

*As always I will have all the decks listed below*. I did this reading a little later in the day so I was using a light instead of natural sunlight so I apologize for the glare in the pictures. Thank you for your patience and I hope that this reading (and future ones) make up for the lost time. ♡
~

Pile 1; Dolphin Charm

Hi lovely!! If you chose the dolphin charm then this is your reading. The next blessing coming toward you is money. If you guys have been working on something, it could be a business, hobby, or project. Anything to do with your career then this is your reading. You may have been dealing with a lot of people that have been stressing you out or there have been a lot of problems in the place that you are working now, with the 5 of swords and the chariot, you may decide to leave this job or the people in that job may leave. Either way, whatever problems you've been having at work (or school) will be resolved. You will also be getting a lot of money and recognition for your hard work.

You may have been feeling doubtful or ignored and you don't feel that what you are doing is paying off, this won't be the case for long. There will be some sort of victory in your finances and career. This will be a surprise for you, I don't think that you're going to suspect that anything will happen.

You may get offers from other people or there will be new job opportunities for you. If you have been thinking about leaving your job for something else this is your confirmation to do it. You may start working from home and will start a business of your own! I'm also seeing that you could be spending more time at home or will take more days off than you usually do. You may decide to rest for a week or maybe more. Don't be afraid to take breaks once in a while. The number 8 could be significant to you as well.

You could be a very spiritual person and may work with tarot or any other divination tool. You may be thinking of starting your own YouTube channel, Etsy shop, etc. This is your confirmation to do so, remember that you don't need fancy things to make your way to the top or to be "successful". Success is different to everyone so whatever your idea of success is will be your next blessing . But I am seeing a lot of money coming your way.

You may also be discovering some psychic "Powers" like Clairvoyance, Clairaudient or Clairsentient. If you are thinking of starting something with tarot, runes, palmistry or anything else spiritual this is also your confirmation to get started on that as well.

Alright pile 1! I think that is all I have for you , I'm sorry that this is a much shorter reading but I really wanted to put something out for you guys because it's been a while since I've updated. Thank you so much for giving me your time, I really hope that this resonated! Feel free to vote or comment if it did and I hope to see you in my next reading! Stay safe

( I'm sorry that this is a much shorter reading but I really wanted to put something out for you guys because it's been a while since I've updated :)

>> moon_ttea<<

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Pile 2; Hawk Charm

Hi Pile 2! I'm not going to lie this reading was a lot different then piles 1, 3 and 4 and this will only resonate for a few. This blessing is not something that will come in the physical world, this blessing is all about rest, relaxation and finding the courage and strength to leave a situation. I feel like a lot of you guys have either already left a situation or are going to be leaving a situation that is not good for you. This could be talking about leaving a karmic relationship but whatever the case it may be, it is now your time to rest and relax.

If you guys have not already left this situation, the universe will be giving you the strength to leave and will be helping you along the way on your healing journey. The universe is telling you to set boundaries with this person or group of people but to allow any emotions to come through. Don't ignore your feelings as that is blocking yourself from truly healing from what is hurting you. Allow yourself to feel what you want and don't analyze them. The universe is also telling you to be gentle with yourself, don't talk down to yourself because of what happened in this situation.

This reading is all about healing and resting, and although this may not seem like a blessing to some, this is what you truly need right now. I am also getting a message that this could be talking about something that is not recent.

For those of you that did not grow up in a stable household or just had a really tough childhood, the universe is asking you to talk to your inner child and tell he/she/them what they want to hear. Your inner child may feel ignored and this may be because you have been shutting off the emotions that have been trying to reach you. To those of you that don't know who your inner child is or what you should do,

I will give you advice and tell you what I did because I went through this myself. What I did was I sat in a quiet room, where I feel the most comfort and the most protection and love and I sit covered in blankets and imagine myself when I was younger. Usually you imagine your younger self around the time that trauma was happening. Once you're able to envision your inner child, I started to talk to them and to tell them what they wished they heard from my parents (this could be any person from your life though, spending on your situation). So tell them what you wished you were told when you were that age, you can even write to them too. Allow yourself to cry and don't hold back what you want to say. Be gentle to them and talk to them with as much love and attentiveness as you can.

This next blessing is all about healing and I know that many people do not like to hear that they need to heal but this is what I was getting from the reading and I hope that you can understand . I wish and send you all the biggest amounts of love and hugs!!! You guys got this!!! Please stay safe and I truly hope that this resonated. Bye!!

( I'm sorry that this is a much shorter reading but I really wanted to put something out for you guys because it's been a while since I've updated :)

>> moon_ttea<<

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Pile; 3 Raccoon Charm

Hi my love!! If you chose the Raccoon charm then this is your reading! Don't tell the other piles but you guys are my favorite . I don't even think I need to give this reading because the Queen card sums it up. There is going to be an extreme amount of abundance in all areas of your life, but I am seeing you are going to be getting the most blessings when it comes to your career or finances.

There has been something that you guys have been working on trying to get off the ground, you have been working on this for quite some time and I see that all the hard work is finally going to pay off! You may be starting a new hobby, opening a new shop, it could also be a YouTube channel or writing a book. You guys are my "artists" especially with the artist card , everything that you've been trying to manifest will come into fruition for you all and you may have already been seeing some of the manifestations.

You guys are going to be winning these next few months, you're going to be in this new energy where the universe is going to be giving to you everything you've ever wanted. Right now you guys may be thinking that this isn't possible or this reading can't be for you for whatever reason, but the universe is telling you to not doubt this and it is here and these blessings are for you! I recommend using affirmations or to try and manifest what you want, you can also use subliminals as a way to help as well if your have trouble with affirmations.

Your reading is the real life representation of the phrase "your dreams are becoming a reality". You have really worked on yourself and you've really given the universe this energy of healing and completeness which I applaud you guys on!!! You guys will be having self care days and will be spending a lot of time on yourself.

This has nothing to do with the reading but I just thought I would tell you guys to pay attention to your dreams and what they are telling you , please take that message only if it resonates. This reading is a bit shorter than the other readings so I'm sorry for that, my spirit guides were really straight forward with this spread. I really hope that this resonated and I hope you guys have a beautiful day or night. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate you all so much!I'm sending you guys all my love and hugs! Bye!

( I'm sorry that this is a much shorter reading but I really wanted to put something out for you guys because it's been a while since I've updated)

>> moon_ttea<<

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Pile; 4 Cat Charm

Hi Pile 4!! If you chose the Cat charm this is your reading! This reading is honestly so beautiful! these cards are all fantastic and I can't wait for these blessings to come in! If you want you can tell me in the comments what happened or if it resonated. I chose this pile as well.

With the hermit card, I do feel like for the past months or maybe even years you have been in this healing energy. I don't think you guys were looking for anything new to come in and if you were, it probably was not in the fore-front of your mind. You may have felt in the past that everything that you have tried to manifest wasn't coming in, you may have felt that the universe was blocking them from coming in. But this actually isn't the case. The universe doesn't block manifestations to come in, in fact, the only reason why your manifestations don't come in is because your own subconscious is blocking them. This is because, in reality (and as much as we'd like), we aren't ready for anything new. This is because we're still stuck in our old habits, old energies, and we may even be surrounded by people or things that are toxic.

Like I said earlier, I feel like this hermit energy is past energy or you could be on the cusp of completing your healing journey! Because you have worked on yourself and have done all the work necessary, it is now time to claim your prize. Like I said, you guys have gotten rid of a lot of old energies so you could be forming new relationships with people, like friendships. You could also meet a soulmate or a twin flame in the future, don't worry about that too much though.

I'm also seeing here with the ace of cups that you will not only be getting a love interest, you will also be having new love for yourself! This may not seem like a blessing to some but, in my opinion, getting to know yourself and learning to love every single part of you, is a beautiful thing. If you are divine feminine, you guys will be getting more in tune with your divine masculine. And if you are divine masculine, you will be getting more in tune with your divine feminine.

When it comes to tarot or any other spiritual practices, we don't use male, female, or non binary, we use energies. This means that you could be a female but be more in tune with your divine masculine or you could be a male and be more in tune with your divine feminine. It all depends on the person . This is a random message but you may start to get into things like tarot, palmistry, or runes. That's all I have for you pile 4! 

I will like to apologize (again) for taking such a long break but I am hoping to get back into tarot again! I really hope that this resonated and I hope you guys have a beautiful day or night! Thank you for your time, I really appreciate you all so much!!! I'm sending you guys all my love and hugs! please stay safe out there!! Bye!!! ♡

>> moon_ttea<<

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

~
The decks that I am using are...
(Sorry that all the pictures don't have the same "background" I took all of these at different times so the lighting is all different )
~

Ethereal Visions Tarot Deck

The Shaman's Dream Oracle Deck

The spirit Animal Oracle Deck

Archetype Oracle Deck

Because I love myself Oracle Deck

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 4 2
self help book for everyone out there..... 1)cultivating positive thoughts Your thoughts have a huge impacts on your well being. If you want to be in...
629 13 16
You do not have to shrink or hide in this world. You deserve to take up space. You are enough. Who you are is enough. My story is filled with broken...
135K 4.4K 21
cannibal deku -------- WARNINGS: CANNIBALISM, GORE, SELF HARM, MENTAL ILLNESS, TORTURE. -------- Finished: April 16, 2020 Edited: April 29, 2020
42 2 21
Have you ever felt so lonely you believed there was nothing left for you? Stashed away, merely forgotten. I mean you could cry and cry, yet no one wo...