Betrayal

By werewolfgirl35

Lyla is an outgoing, friendly girl that gets along with just about everyone she meets. So why is it when her... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
19
Powers of the Moon

Introduction

11.8K 286 9
By werewolfgirl35

This book is undergoing editing 01/10/2019

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyla is a popular pretty girl. She gets along with just about every 'clique' or crowd at school. She's openly friendly and outgoing and offers help to anyone in need. So why is it when her life falls apart and she needs someone to talk to or comfort her she's all alone. Not one of her so called 'friends' even bother to ask how's she's doing or if she needed anything.

Her family isn't any better. They just say "suck it up and move on. We knew it would end this way you should have known too."  So she does as instructed, she packs her bags, says goodbye to her horrible family and sets out to find herself and maybe someone that will actually care about her and make her feel wanted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 75.4K 57
- Although this story is being rewritten, there won't major changes to the story just the grammar and the structure. It is safe to read!- * Amma Ma...
505 197 14
Lycan's were the first beasts created by the moon goddess to protect gods creation; the humans, from Lucifer's creation; the Vampires. Once the dark...
1.7K 132 6
Witches. Most were eradicated during The Big Cleansing years ago. Those alive now hide amongst the monsters of the world: vampires, werewolves, and t...
51K 10K 105
Arabel Lee was tired of her boring life, even as a beloved celebrity. She wished for more, wished to return to the time when she wasn't the only one...