The Rescue

By laufeiyson

"š—Ŗš—² š—»š—²š—²š—± š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—µš—²š—¹š—½, (š—¬/š—»)." this man said with full of hope in his voice. "š—”š—»š—± š—œ š—»š—²š—²š—±... More

- š–„” The Start š–„” -
- š–„” Earth š–„” -
- š–„” Telling š–„” -
- š–„” The War Has Began š–„” -
- š–„” Focus š–„” -
- š–„” Compound š–„” -
- š–„” Five More People š–„” -
- š–„” Discussion š–„” -
- š–„” Quinjet š–„” -
- š–„” View š–„” -
- š–„” White Wolf š–„” -
- š–„” Small Talk š–„” -
- š–„” Lightning š–„” -
- š–„” Stick š–„” -
- š–„” You Can Do This š–„” -
- š–„” Forest š–„” -
- š–„” Axe š–„” -
- š–„” It's Him š–„” -
- š–„” What a Surprise š–„” -
- š–„” Another Talk š–„” -
- š–„” Peter Boy š–„” -
- š–„” A Room š–„” -
- š–„” Argument š–„” -
- š–„” Fridge š–„” -
- š–„” Rain š–„” -
- š–„” Another Guy š–„” -
- š–„” Another Superheroes š–„” -
š–„” Last Time š–„”
AUTHOR NOTE

- š–„” Hi Stark! š–„” -

9.4K 357 29
By laufeiyson

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

I stood around Loki, Bruce, Wong, and Dr. strange. They asked for my explanation, and I would have told them if Tony Stark were here. this made me nervous, afraid that I would faint like before.

"Hey, don't faint again this time." Dr. Strange smirk joked.

"I hope not." I mutters.

Dr. Strange created his portal and walked towards it with Bruce behind him. While me, Loki, and Wong waited in the Sanctum.

It was awkward as we sat down, but I didn't mind that. I thought of a plan for all of this.

I'd better warn Dr. Strange from now on not to give the Time Stone. Or he could distract Thanos on Titan, giving the others time to destroy the Mind Stone on Earth before Thanos could come here. Then what about Thor? Go for the head?

The volume of the couch that was sitting next to me made me turn around, surprised to see Loki sitting down. He said nothing, maybe he was deep in thought to make a plan. I think so.

I have to tell them especially Dr. Strange and Tony Stark. Wait, what will happen next to me? Will I follow Tony and Peter to the Donut Ship? Or I'll be at the battle in Wakanda. If I go with Bruce to the Compound, that means I'll meet Steve, Natasha, Sam, Wanda, and even Bucky! But will they believe me? Moreover there is Loki here, what if they lock me up with Loki. On the other hand, I have neither the strength nor the ability to help in battle.

Feeling a pair of eyes stare at me, I looked up only to be face to face with the God of Mischief beside me.

Startled by the sudden movement, he jumped slightly and backed away. I was also shocked, I also expected him to be surprised because after he backed away, he put his hand on his chest with his eyes closed.

"Don't do that." I warned him, chuckled a bit at that because somehow I found it kinda funny.

He huffed and opened his eyes showing his attractive green eyes, "You seem so lost in your thoughts, you did not hear what I've said." he said.

I raised my eyebrows "List- you talk to me?" My eyes widening. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know- I didn't heard it.. seriously." It hasn't been two hours since I met him, and I've already embarrassed myself.

Huh, I missed the conversation with Loki.

"I know, I noticed on your face that- forget it. What I am trying to say is, do you know where Thor is now?"

"Oh, I know. He's with the Guardians of the Galaxy! They are.. Euh, how I explain this-" he glared at me, "Ok, really. He's going to Nidavellir, where-" His eyes widened when I mentioned the place.

"The place to make the most powerful weapons in the universe by the dwarf, Eitri was their King." He muttered finishing my sentence.

I saw a glimpse of his eyes glistening, his gaze far away like someone who was looking at his memories.

Then his face turned straight as usual, blank. "How are they?" He asked.

I don't know what he meant was Thor's situation with Eitri there, or Thor's with the Guardians of the Galaxy, or maybe he was asking how the Drawf and Nidavellir were doing. Although I don't know when was the last time he visited that place.

Before I could answer, a portal appeared with Dr. Strange walked into the Sanctum. Loki and I suddenly stood up, Bruce and Tony followed behind Dr. strange. Tony was still staring at Bruce until he realized he wasn't in central park anymore, he shifted his gaze to look around him.

Until his gaze stopped on me and Loki, I waved shyly while Loki just stood there with his body straight. Even though my eyes weren't on him, I could tell he was already smirking. Tony's eyes widened slightly as he locked eyes with Loki, if looks could kill.

He aggressively walked forward "What are you-" he stopped and turned to Dr. Strange and Bruce. "Are you kidding me?!"

"Tony, we've already talked about this. He lost Thor in space, maybe he's on our side after the previous attack we got." Bruce gently pulled Tony back.

"You are now defending him? Where is the green guy?" Tony was starting to heat up.

I tried not to laugh when the scene of Loki where he was defeated by the Hulk came to my mind, I glanced at him to see him glaring at the floor.

"I.. no Tony. If he does anything, the Hulk will come out. Although I doubt it." Bruce said with a mumble at the end of the sentence.

Tony seems to calm himself down for a few moments, we give him time to think about what's going on. Then his gaze stopped at me again, "And who is that? Is she his girlfriend?" He narrowed his eyes playfully.

I chuckled nervously "I'm (Y/n), and no, I'm not." I answered with my cheeks feeling warm.

"Good. So, do you want to explain with the distance between you and the greasy man over there?"

I glanced down where the distance I was standing with Loki who was close, I immediately shifted my standing position away from him, he also did the same.

Tony gave me a thumbs up, "Now, what business did this wizard call me needing my help-"

"It's Doctor Stephen Strange." Dr. Strange rolled his eyes in annoyance at Tony's nickname.

"It's same, and crap this shit, you better don't waste my time." Tony snapped his fingers dramatically making me grin.

Strange looked at me "Tony is already here, so?" He directed me to explain what was going to happen.

I stared at all of them, "Okay, I hope there'll no jokes here-" but Tony cut me off.

"Yeah, yeah. We get it."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark. But please be serious this time, it's about people's lives." Well, it silenced him.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

Finishing my story to them, about where I came from, what happened before I was here, where they are just fiction and a character. And let them know that something big is coming.

The room was quiet for a while, until Tony burst out laughing.

"I don't know why'd you have to say that." He wiped away his fake tears.

When none of us give him any responses, he stops his laugh. "Are you serious?" His eyes staring right into mine looking for any lies behind them.

"There is a God of Lies over here, how about we ask him? Loki tell me, is there any lies from what I've been saying?" I turned around to Loki, he looked at me before shaking his head at Tony.

Tony frowned deeply, "Really.." He muttered in disbelief.

Tony and Bruce looked at each other, Tony still wanted to know if what I said was true or not. I think he's contemplating whether I can be trusted or not.

Dr. Strange brought up a book in his hand and read it, while Wong was who knows where to be seen. I wonder where he is right now.

"So what about this new war?" Tony walked towards me and sat next to me.

I give a nod to Dr. Strange to let him explain about the Infinity Stones, but then suddenly Wong appears from the portal with a library behind him as a background.

Wong raised his hands to make a project in the air, "From the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then, boom! The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals," There was illusions of five Infinity Stones appears. "Hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence."

I let my mind go back to work thinking of a plan.

If only I could help.. What if I tell them everything, the future will change and I don't know what will happen. If I were to tell Tony and Strange about the fight they're going to have with the Guardians of the Galaxy against Thanos on Titan, what if that changes? What if something happens that isn't how it was in the movie?

"Tell me his name again." Tony's voice made me jump a little in my seat, he looked at me frowning before turning back to Bruce.

"Thanos." Bruce started walking towards us who were on the couch. "He's a plague, Tony. He invades planets, he takes what he wants." Then Tony stood up to approach Bruce. "He wipes out half the population. He sent.. Loki." Bruce glanced at Loki who was sitting with his jaw clenched.

Tony looked taken aback by that "He's right." I nodded at Bruce but my gaze were still on the floor. "Thanos controlled his mind when he attacked New York, just like Clint." I whispered my last few words.

Tony remained silent for a while, "This is it." He starts walking again but looks at me. "Are you going to tell us what will happen?" There was hesitation in his voice.

I glanced at Strange, worried about the timeline and if something happened that wasn't quite what I was seeing.

"I know his plan." I said, making the attention of the five of them turn to me. "He will go to a planet, take the Infinity Stone hidden by Asgard several years ago. Then he will go to another planet to look for another Infinity Stone. While his children were sent to Earth."

"Earth? Here?" Tony froze.

"You know the gem on Vision's head is one of the Infinity Stones, right?" I stood walking over to where Tony was standing, when he nodded I continued. "It's the Mind Stone, Vision is being targeted by them right now. We need to protect him from now, before it's too late. Tonight Wanda and he will be under attack from two of Thanos' children."

When Tony didn't respond, Bruce chimed in. "Tony, please. He has already two Infinity Stones, the Power Stone and the Space Stone. If he gets his hands on all six stones, Tony..."

"He could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." Strange added.

"Half of the population in the universe, he will win."

Tony turns his head to me and looks at me, I don't think there's a joke where Cloak Strange slapped Tony's hand away from the Cauldron.

"What did you say?"

"He won. If we- you don't work together, many people will lose their families."

"Including me?"

"You... you didn't disappear, but you lost someone important in your life." His face dropped.

"Is she going to disappear for good?" He coughed to cover his cracking voice.

I paused when he said 'she', did he think he meant Pepper?

"No, he'll be back in a few years."

"He?" he tilted his head slightly before his lips parted with widened eyes. "Don't tell me.. He.."

"Yes, the kid." His eyes were filled with terror.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

Yey, we meet Stank!
Peteeerrrr..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 2.6K 23
Y/N L/N was destined for nothing but a life with HYDRA. Created from experimentation, she because one of the most dangerous beings on Earth. After ne...
271K 8.5K 46
Being Tony Starks assistant has its perks, I mean who doesn't want to be friends with the Avengers?! In your case they are basically family now. How...
139 21 19
* Warning -Sexual content* For mature audiences only- You are the main character of this story. Immerse yourself Modern Day: You find yourself becomi...
72.9K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...