- 𖥔 Another Talk 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

"Now we're here, and you.." he pointed his finger at me. "You haven't told us about your world since you've been here, and this war is over. So if you please?"

Yep, the infinity war with thanos is over and now we're on our way to back at Avengers Compound after thirteen hours of being given time by T'challa for us to stay in Wakanda.

They explained that Wakanda needed to be cleansed and also that many enemies and warriors had fallen.

So we planned to return to New York after resting at the facilities T'challa provided in Wakanda, and now I'm in the quinjet with some of the others.

Because some of the others are still living in Wakanda or have already left without being with us. Like Doctor Strange who immediately opened his portal to go to the Sanctum, the Guardians settled in Wakanda while waiting for their new ship to be built there.

"You haven't even told us how old
you are."

Sitting next to Bucky and Peter, they kept asking me questions about my world where they weren't real.

Indeed they only knew my name and about me being from another world, it must have confused those who wanted to know more about me.

But when I first came here it wasn't the right time to tell stories like storytelling to put someone to sleep, who was in war so I had to focus on that first.

And maybe now is the time to tell them about my world, about me.

"Okay.. so, where do I start?" Actually I'm asking myself this question more, but others are also listening.

"How about yourself first, maybe, your age now." Steve replied.

"I.. In my world I am 17 years old. And times are different here, now we are in 2018, while I am in my world already in 2021."

"You're from 2021?!" Bucky exclaimed.

I nodded, "Yes, I am. I thought I told.. you?"

"No, you didn't tell him, you told us who were in the quinjet before." Wanda said.

"Oh.. yeah. And yes, I'm from 2021, Bucky." I gave Bucky a smile.

He smiles back at you hesitantly, glancing at the team giving them a face. Some of them smile amusingly and the others grinned.

"Why? Not convincing it? You're just from the past, Barnes." Sam snorted.

Bucky glared at him as the others stifled their laughs.

Steve raising his eyebrows at Sam's comments, somehow feel offended.

"Oh, this one also feels offended, too." Tony pointed to Steve with smirk in his face.

And that made the others couldn't hold back their laughter anymore, they laughed amusedly.

As the laughter died down, Bruce asked. "What about the movie you're talking about?"

"You have quite a lot of movies, of which some heroes have their own movies. All the movies have thirty-one titles, not including the Hulk movie. But it includes several series that recently came out."

"I wonder what series came out?"

"There's WandaVision, which is about the life story of Wanda and... Vision."

Wanda blushed and bit her lip shyly, Vision smiled slightly brushing Wanda's hair affectionately.

"Romance?" Peter asked.

"You could say that." I nodded and also not telling them about the actual content of the series, which is depressing. "Then there's The Falcon and Winter Soldier for the next series, which is about Bucky and Sam's journey-"

Suddenly Sam and Bucky jumped from their seats, "What?!" They looked each other and make a disgusted sound.

"They're together?!" Whatever they were doing stopped immediately, even those who had bad thoughts looking at Sam and Bucky suspicious.

Bucky aggressively turned to me, "Tell me that's not what you mean right?"

I chuckled, "No, of course not." Bucky sighed in relief then looked back at Sam, glaring at him. "And the next series is Loki, about Loki influencing the problems of the multiverse-"

"Hang on, lady. The multiverse?"
Thor leaned forward.

"Didn't you hear that this lady came from another world?" Loki shoot a glare towards the god of thunder.

"I- yes, I've heard." Thor nods stupidly.

Loki rolled his eyes before nodded to me to continue the story, "This Loki from 2012 stole the Tesseract which made him destroy the timeline."

Everyone instantly fell silent, silence fell on this quinjet while the others were processing the information that Loki stole the tesseract.

"How did it happen? Isn't he always with us?" Natasha protested.

"Where did he take the tesseract?"

"What about the others? Did he just disappear, because that's impossible right?"

"I'm not surprised, well actually a little surprised. But this is Loki." Tony mumbled.

The info I gave earlier caused an explosion of questions from others directed at me, but it wasn't just one
or two people asking.

While Loki tensed up in his seat, he watched my face instead of paying attention to the questions from the others.

Someone clapped their hands, "She will answer if you all can shut down." It was Rhodey giving them a glare. 

"So do it." Tony rolled his eyes.

"So, if we don't win here-" I was just about to explain everything, but someone cut me off.

"You mean we lost? Should we lose? What does that mean- oh my god, are we really going to disappear if we lose?"

"Uh..." I didn't know whether to tell them what was supposed to happen or not, afraid they would freak out.

They all looked at me suspiciously and impatiently, leaning forward in anticipation of my answer.

"Hey, it's fine if you don't want to tell us." Bruce shook off my doubts, gave me a warm smile.

"But I really wanted-"

Rhodey shoot Tony a look, "Sshh!"
make Tony grumbled silently.

"You can forget that, lady (Y/n). Do
not worry." Thor raised his hand and gave me both thumbs up with a grin.

A few of the others nodded in agreement, and some made voices of agreement with Thor's words.

Before they had finished listening to my story, Friday's voice echoed throughout the plane.

"Sir, the quinjet will be landing in 3 minutes."

Tony, Natasha and Steve stood up. "Alright, times up!" With that the three of them went to the cockpit room and was followed by Rhodey.

I sighed and leaned back in my seat, feel a little calm. Just before I closed my eyes, Peter leaned forward towards me.

He frowned slightly with.. pout?

"You haven't finished your story." He whispered looking disappointed.

"I'll continue when we're in the compound, okay?" I assures him.

He nodded, his face lighten up with that and leaning back again in his seat.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

Hii! I know i'm late, I am sorry for that. Really.