๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๏ฟฝ...

By -chifuyulvr

[MODERN AU] CHATFIC! ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› y/n, a chaotic dumbass who decides to text sasuke really late at night. ... More

๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ | noโค๏ธ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ | besties ๐Ÿ™€
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ | duckbutt๐Ÿ˜พ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ | s3nd n00dles ๐Ÿฅต
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ | message not sent!
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… | annoying
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | y/n simps + naruto ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ | seen ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ | โœจfuck offโœจ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป | i missed talking to you ๐Ÿฅฒ
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | help ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ | ramen date ๐Ÿœ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | spy kids ๐Ÿ•ด
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | "ending" this friendship ๐Ÿ™„
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | naruto's plan? ๐Ÿคจ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | crazy for you <3
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | placing bets
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | the official date
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | something is off
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† | sasuke is actually funny??
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ| hershey kiss
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ| the truth
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ | confession
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ | back to normal
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ | random moments
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… | bros before hoesโ‰๏ธ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | naruto's new (weird) friends
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ | roller skating
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ | talk about the past
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† | meeting
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ | him
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ | her
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ | good team
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ | itachi
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ | "baby sitting"
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜… | thanks lol
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป | two options
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ | talk about the future...the future problems?!?
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ | therapy session during class
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† | first actual "i love you"
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ | friends <333
๐‹๐€๐“๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐’

๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ | the last late night talk

1.4K 47 96
By -chifuyulvr

TIME SKIP

THE DAY BEFORE (Y/N) LEAVES.

my main bitch <3
10:00 pm

my main bitch <3
wanna get mcdonald's?

y/n
HELL YEAHHH 😻

my main bitch <3
okay i'll pick u up in 10?

y/n
okayyyyy i'll be waiting for
u 😻😻🤞

y/n
i'm literally gonna cry
when i leave tmr

my main bitch <3
same here🙁

y/n
FR?

my main bitch <3
SIKE
I DONT CRY FOR NO ONE😹

y/n
man...

my main bitch <3
kidding ur the only person
i'd cry over 💯

y/n
🙁🙁
hrrryyy up plspslslsl
seen 10:10 pm

20 mins later

Here they are, at a park with McDonalds. They sat a table bench enjoying their meals while reminiscing on their favorite moments together. They were pretty much giggling and laughing. After they finished eating, they went for a small walk.

They were pretty much avoiding the fact that (Y/N) had to leave tomorrow at 11 am. Time was ticking for them, and they don't wanna let go of each other just yet.

"Hey, remember when i pranked you? with the hershey kiss?" (Y/n) asked looking at him to see him making a sour face.

They stopped walking for a bit.

"Don't even remind me," he groaned, "That wasn't funny by the way." He adds making her burst into fits of laughter

"Oh c'mon!! it was!" She says.

"Wasn't but whatever." He playfully rolls his eyes and begins to walk again, while (y/n) follows behind

"Ok, ok! but you have to admit it was a little funny." She finally stops laughing and begins smiling waiting for his answer.

"Just a little."

"HA!"

They walked around for a bit more until they both decided to lay down on the grass and star gaze.

They continued having conversations about random things, (Y/n) was talking about how she'll miss coming to the park with him late at night, and how she'll miss when he and Naruto argue.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Sasuke asked looking at her, she looked at him letting him know that her attention was on him.

"Remember our very first kiss?" He questioned, she nodded her head.

"Yeah? how could i forget? That day was one of the best days of my life!" She exclaimed

"Mine too." He smiles at her, while beginning to reminisce on the fond memory.

IT WAS THE NIGHT OF THE ANNUAL FESTIVAL, and the firework show was starting.
Sasuke was looking up at the sky watching the fireworks. He looked towards (Y/N). She was watching the fireworks too, and just like everyone else she was in a state of awe.

Sasuke thought she looked so pretty under the lights of the fireworks. He saw how pretty the lights reflections in her eyes were, he saw how her lips curved up to a smile.

He was mesmerized by the view in front of him. It amazes him how much she had a hold of his heart, he never knew how strongly he could feel towards someone in a romantic way.

He doesn't know how long he had been staring at her for. The only thing on his mind was the thought of him kissing her.

He was holding back from kissing her right then and there. He wasn't sure if would ruin the relationship they had or if it would turn into something more. He was scared, so he restrained himself from doing so.

But when (Y/N) suddenly turned to look at him with a smile, he immediately blushed at the fact that she had caught him staring.

The two of them held eye contact until Sasuke's eyes went to her lips and back to her eyes.

She did the same, and that's when he stopped fighting to urge to kiss her and pulled her closer by the waist.

Their faces were inches away. A small gap between them.

And once that gap had closed with their lips colliding, everything had felt complete.

It felt like it was just the two of them in the world and no one else.

The kiss was sweet and passionate, it wasn't long but it wasn't too short.

but it was perfect.

SASUKE SUDDENLY SAT UP, nearly startling the girl laying down besides him.

"I think we should break up," He says facing her, "For our own good." He explains.

"I'm gonna be honest and say I don't think long distance is gonna be good for us." He began, "Last week when you went to go leave your stuff at your new school, we kinda had trouble finding a time to talk over the phone or to just text in general...and then there's the time zones. I'll be sleeping when you're just barely waking up, and when you're barely falling asleep, i'll be waking up. And when you came back, you were already exhausted from all the traveling. Don't think that I don't wanna try a long distance relationship, I really would but it's just that.. I feel like it wouldn't be healthy for neither of us. I don't think neither of us could handle the amount of stress that's to come with a long distance relationship." He explains, waiting for her response that never came.

(Y/n) stayed laying down of the grass, she didn't say anything because she was thinking. It was true.

They did had trouble just finding time to call for barely an hour before they both fell asleep. When she came back she was already exhausted from being jet lagged.

They wouldn't last.

Sure she was shocked but she wasn't surprised. Deep down she knew it would come to this.

"Yeah.." She finally says breaking her silence , sitting up.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, she shook her head.

"Don't be, I already knew it was coming sooner or later." She says looking up at the bright moon.

"Really?" He asked shocked

"Call it a gut feeling, i guess?" She shrugged.

"So you agree with breaking up??" He asked for reassurance

"Yeah." She says

"You're taking this too well. Wait...were..you planning to break up with me already?!?!" He jokes, she lightly hits his shoulder.

"Don't be silly, it hurts but it's the truth. Long distance doesn't really work for us, and we kinda figured that out already." She laughs

"Y'know, I wanna be with you, but now is just.. not our time." He said.

"I wanna be with you too, Sasuke. But you're right, our timing isn't right. " She sadly says, "And... even if you ever decided to move on, i'll always love you. You've always had my heart wrapped around you finger." She adds looking at him, noticing his sad smile.

"Same goes for me. It'll always be you who I love the most." He says, pulling her in for a hug.

"Lets make a promise." (Y/n) suddenly blurts out

"Oh?" Sasuke says.

"Let's promise each other that for now no matter what happens, we'll be friends. And if our timing is better, we'll find our way back to each other." She says, pulling away from him and holding out her pinky.

Sasuke links his pinky with hers without any hesitation.

"It's a promise" He smiles and she does the same.

"Okay, now take me home." She says, standing up from the ground. Him doing the same.

"Yes ma'am, but before we go..let's just have our last kiss." He says as he walks closer cupping her face before waiting for her consent to proceed.

"Okay."

And just like their first kiss, that feeling of where it's just them two in world was back.

This kiss was different. It was their way of saying goodbye. Their way of saying "I love you, but i'm letting you go."

After they pulled away with smiling faces, they had both almost forgotten that they had broken up.

Sasuke took (Y/N) home, and while they were driving to her house the song "Sparks" by Coldplay began playing. It reminded the two of them of each other. They sat in comfort silence, but they were both trying very hard not to cry.

Once they made it to her house, Sasuke had walked her up to the doorstep.

"(Y/n), you are seriously taking this break up really good, i'm over here trying to not burst out crying, and that's saying a lot coming from me." Sasuke says nervously scratching the back of his neck, she slight laughs

"Wanna know why I'm taking it 'well'?"She asked and he nods

"Because I have a feeling we'll get back together one day, when the time is right," She begins, "But trust me, i'm hurting inside and once I step inside, i'll break down crying." She says, leaving him somewhat shocked

"So this is it? Do you want me to come say goodbye at the airport tomorrow??" He asked not really sure if he should

"No, I think it'll make it harder for us to say goodbye." She says and she watches him agreed

"You're right." He frowns, "So let's say goodbye now?" He asked and she nodded in response

"I love you." He says

"That's not a goodbye."

"I know, i'm just letting you know." He explains

"Y'know what let's not say goodbye, let's say see you later."

"Alright, see you later (Y/N)"

"See you later, Sasuke." She says she unlocks her front door and walks inside, Sasuke watches her close the door, the smile he had one suddenly fading away.

He turned to walk away until he heard the door open and footsteps behind him, he turns himself around and sees her running to him.

She hugs him, and he returned the action.

"I love you too." She says, before pulling away waving a hand and walking back inside.

And that night, they had both spent it crying.

The both of them hoping that they would be able to find their way back to each other.

They have a strong connection, one that's unbreakable even if they're far apart.

For now they'll remain friends , friends who like each other but can't date.

and if times right, that'll change.

a/n: SUP BOZOS 😹 lowkey cried.  YALL THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA STAY TOGETHER, WHO DO U THINK I AM 🤑⁉️.

ignore spelling mistakes it's legit 1 am, last chapter will be the epilogue!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
174K 7.6K 53
"๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐‘’." New girl. Old boys. You know the drill. (Y/n) (l/n), the newest student at school mee...
287K 6.9K 91
๐˜/๐ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐€ happy girl with a smile that could light up any room, she had a bright personality and a warm feeling that attracts you to her. She w...
147K 2.3K 30
For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he's wanted. And...