𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 | her

(FIRST YEAR: SASUKE'S POV)

I hate everyone. I hate this school already and the people in it. Mostly because I know most of them.

It's barely the first week and it's already hell.

Naruto and Sakura introduced me to their new friend, (Y/N) (L/N). Apparently, Naruto was already friends with her in our third year of junior high.

She didn't go to our school, so i'm guessing they met outside of school?? Maybe family friends? they seem close

"Yo' Sasuke this is (Y/N)! (Y/N) this is Sasuke!" Naruto introduced us, she smiled and said "Hi Sasuke! It's nice to meet you!"

"I hope we can be frien— eh?"

I walked away right before she could ask if we could be friends.

"Sorry, he's like that! Heh" I heard Naruto apologize

I could tell her personality was somewhat like Naruto's, and I really don't need another Naruto annoying me all the time. Besides that, I don't need anymore friends, I have Naruto and Sakura? They're annoying though.

I'm super thankful that I don't have any classes with (Y/N), probably would've been a pain in the ass to deal with. I only have a few classes with Naruto and Sakura.

-
weeks later.

That (Y/N) girl sits with us at lunch, she's basically met everyone single one of our friends. does this mean she's apart of the group?

Occasionally, she doesn't sit with us and sits with her other friends. The times she does sit with us, I always catch her looking at me, weird.

Shes weird. Why does she do that? It's lowkey creepy. Don't tell me she's gonna become like those fan girls of mine.

that's even more annoying!