An Eternal Oath: The Rose's A...

De byJianLucas

"Your intent efforts make me curious. So, for once, I'll trust your intentions." - Hwang Hyunjin. Started: No... Mais

The Protagonists
Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: First Impression
Chapter 2: Boy Next Door
Chapter 3: Under Consideration
Chapter 4: Meeting An Artist
Chapter 6: A Night For Us
Chapter 7: For Better Days
Chapter 8: Bully On The Run
Chapter 09: The Heart Can't Lie
Chapter 10: Already Reserved
Chapter 11: Against The Odds

Chapter 5: Honest Connection

26 5 0
De byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoul, South Korea.

-Felix's POV-

After speaking out, Hyunjin's expression immediately changed. He became slightly gloomy and looked concerned. Shortly, he caressed the back of his head and released a short sigh, and then nervously glanced my way. I realized Hyunjin's sudden poker face as if he tried to hide his current feelings; hence, I subtly smiled at him.

-You don't have to fake with me. And I promise to stay silent about the few things I know about you. – I told Hyunjin, hoping to ease his concerns.

Hyunjin nodded at my words, still showing his worried expression. -How did you figure it out? – Hyunjin curiously asked while looking at me.

-I saw you with some students; everyone seemed joyful, but your energy felt different from the rest. – I admitted before looking at the painting on the canvas.

-How did you do it? – Hyunjin questioned, not satisfied with my previous answer.

I looked back at Hyunjin, smiled, and took a deep breath. -Your eyes. I saw sorrow in your eyes. And your smile wasn't genuine either. – I pointed out, causing Hyunjin to nod while thinking about my words. Then, he grabbed the brush and continued to paint with gentle strokes. But as I continued to watch, Hyunjin glanced at me sometimes, and shortly, he placed his hand down, stopping his work once more.

He's very curious. Isn't he?

I smiled at Hyunjin and waited for him to speak.

-We barely know each other, so why do you care about me? – Hyunjin asked, confused.

-I think you are interesting, and now, I have another reason to be close to you. My friend is your step-brother, and I like you a lot. – I admitted, causing Hyunjin to avert his sight shyly. I smiled at Hyunjin's reaction while feeling somewhat happier. -Hyunjin, may I ask you something? – I questioned, immediately regaining Hyunjin's attention back.

-What is it? – Hyunjin asked.

-Whenever you want to talk, remember you can count on me. Could you keep that in mind? – I sincerely told Hyunjin. His cheeks immediately blushed, but then he nodded before continuing painting. I happily admired his art while moving my head gently, feeling satisfied with Hyunjin's response.

Later the same day. – At the dance academy.

I went home after spending some time with Hyunjin. After all, I needed to go since Minho needed me at the academy. My friends and I decided to go today to finish the new choreography for a competition the academy will join. Hence, I couldn't stay longer with Hyunjin even if I wanted to do so.

Currently, I'm inside one of the practice rooms with Minho and the rest of our friends. Everyone is warming up while deciding the song for today's practice. But while standing next to Minho, I heard the door opening. I didn't look back until Han's pitched voice captured my attention. Therefore, I turned around and looked at the entrance.

What?

-Hey! You made it! – Minho said as I looked at him.

-I did, hyung. – Hyunjin said while looking at me speechlessly.

-Oh! Felix is here too, Hyunjin-ah! – Changbin mentioned while looking happily at us.

-Hi! – I smiled and raised my hand at Hyunjin. He returned the greeting, but I noticed something odd in his gaze.

Is he upset?

-Well. I'll call the rest of the crew to start the class! – Minho said before patting my shoulder, and then he walked towards the exit and went out of the room.

Han and Changbin continued warming up in front of the mirror as Hyunjin walked towards the couch, shortly leaving his bag with the rest. I stretched my arms while cautiously approaching Hyunjin. And when I stood next to him, I captured his attention.

-Felix? – Hyunjin said while glancing at me.

-Hyunjin, are you upset about something? – I worriedly asked.

Hyunjin subtly smiled before nodding. -Yes, but don't worry about it. Okay? – Hyunjin told me.

-Are you sure? – I questioned.

Hyunjin nodded with a smile. -Why don't you show me your hidden skills? I didn't know you could dance! – Hyunjin said, changing the subject entirely. I followed his lead and decided to answer him.

-Alright! I'll show you what I can do. – I said before the practice room door opened, revealing Minho with the rest of the dance crew.

-Let's go, then! – Hyunjin said before both of us walked to the center of the room.

Hours later. – After the dance practice.

Today's rehearsal ended, and fortunately, we completed the choreography with everyone's help. Minho was today's teacher, and the rest of us followed his lead and added some moves to the composition. Likewise, it was a great surprise to see Hyunjin enjoying the class. He's natural. Dance is in his blood, and it appears he honestly has a passion for it.

Right now, we are having a break before stretching. I seized the opportunity to go for my water bottle, but as I approached the resting area, I noticed Han and Minho talking, and from my distance, I could hear Minho's worried voice. Hence, I naturally acted while trying to overhear their conversation.

-So, what happened? – Han asked.

-Today, Hyunjin didn't come to lunch. My father scolded him badly even though he assured him he was at college. – Minho explained, somewhat concerned.

-Isn't it the second time Hyunjin has done it? – Han asked.

-Yes, it was; that's why I find it odd how my father scolded him. – Minho admitted.

Hyunjin returned late to his house? Wasn't it because he stayed with me after classes in the art room? Perhaps that's why he was upset when he arrived.

After thinking about a possible answer to my confusion, I returned to my senses and immediately felt sorry. But before I could continue, I saw Hyunjin coming my way.

-Felix! – Hyunjin said while walking toward me and then smiled. -Your dancing is amazing! I'm so impressed by you! – Hyunjin sincerely said, making me grin shyly at him.

-Stop it! You are just as great or even better than me! I'm glad I saw you dance too. – I admitted as we looked at each other.

-Thanks! We should dance more in the future. – Hyunjin said before looking down; he played with his fingers and then glanced back at me.

Is he nervous?

-What is it? – I asked, confused.

-Do you have any plans this evening? – Hyunjin suddenly questioned.

-No, I don't. – I said, making Hyunjin smile.

-Then, give me your phone. – Hyunjin ordered. I nodded before reaching out for my bag, and then I took out my phone and gave it to Hyunjin. He typed something quickly before giving it back to me. -Here, you have my phone number and my house address. Meet me there at 7 o'clock. – Hyunjin told me while looking at me with a subtle smile.

-Alright, I'll be there. – I said before Hyunjin nodded and waved goodbye. Then, he returned with Changbin to the room's center.

Hyunjin's sudden invitation shocked me; hence, I stayed there while holding my phone, still processing what shortly occurred.

-Wow! You did that, Felix! – Minho said after patting my back while looking at his brother, just like me.

-Yeah, I don't know what to say, honestly. – I admitted before glancing at Minho.

-Congrats! You barely met, but you already won his trust. – Minho assured me.

-Do you honestly think so? – I questioned, conflicted.

-Yes! Felix, I'm telling you, Hyunjin never invites someone to anything. So, I'm pretty proud of him; he listened to me at last. – Minho said, causing me to frown.

-Why do you say so? – I asked.

-I told Hyunjin to get to know you better. After all, I believe you two could become great friends. – Minho sincerely said, making me smile and divert my sight. Shortly, I focused on Hyunjin and sighed.

-Thanks, hyung. – I spoke.

-Thanks to you, and have fun with him. – Minho joyfully grinned before patting my head and guiding me toward the rest of the dance crew.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

117K 7K 52
One is a strict perfectionist and the other is a carefree spirit. Not quite a dream team, but they have one thing in common - a passion for dance. Wh...
321K 13.4K 178
"Baby, why am I so lonely?" Started 11/4/2019 - 7/17/22 1/3
889K 33.9K 44
oh my god they were roommates ⚠️TW//⚠️ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
269K 9.1K 27
"I'm the boss. Do whatever I say, got it?" *** A Seungjin AU Fanfiction (C) 2019 LoveByYaoi ~Highest Rankings~ #1 in SEUNGMIN - (31/10/19) #1 in HYUN...