Mowgli: Legend of The Jungle:...

By LordMegatron88000

*A Note: Hello Everyone, this is an attempt at mine of "a novelization" of the 2018 movie that initially was... More

Cast Members + Prologue & Chapter I
Chapter II: - "A Small Man's-Cub"
Chapter III: - Parents Nisha & Vihaan
Chapter IV: - "The Dish Licking Dog and also his master"
Chapter V: - "The Council Of The Seonee Hills Wolf Pack"
Chapter VI: - "Shere Khan"
Chapter VII: - "Bagheera's Hunt"
Chapter VIII: - "Baloo's Lessons"
Chapter IX: - "The Four Cubs Of The Great Seonee Hills"
Chapter X: - ""Little Brother, indeed you truly so .... are special.""
Chapter XI: - "Some Instructions to be coming from The Teacher Of All The Laws"
Chapter XII: - "The Troublesome Bandar-Log Also Known As The Monkey People"
Chapter XIII: - "Our One Only Hope"
Chapter XIV: - "Baloo's Tree Jump Lesson"
Chapter XV: - "Deep Breathing"
Chapter XVI: - "The Pit"
Chapter XVII: - "Lord Hathi"
Chapter XVIII: - ""A Son Of Man.""
Chapter XIX: - "The Master Words' Far Purest Importance"
Chapter XX: ""Sometimes I dream myself A Tiger ....""
Chapter XXI: "A Mother's Genuine Love held for her offspring"
Chapter XXII: - "The Running"
Chapter XXIII: - "Verbal Turned Into A Verbal Plus Physical Confrontation"
Chapter XXV: - "The Wrath Of The Tiger King"

Chapter XXIV: - "The Cold Lairs Of The Monkey-People Also Called The Bandar-Log"

22 0 0
By LordMegatron88000

As Bagheera and Baloo had rushed down the path into the far rather rather more so flattened parts of The Jungles from among The Wilds had Bagheera then said to the bear, "Alright Baloo, perhaps so do you know something, perhaps if you had warned the boy about those troublesome tree-dwellers at the start of it all or at the least some time like that in the first place, truly he would yet never have trusted them when they very supposedly had said they all each had "accepted him" and they would never have been able to take advantage of his self-doubting moments either." Suggested The Black Panther whilst panting down along the way, also whilst for a small little while trying to imitate Baloo's voice in the process.

"Hey Panther," The Brown Bear Baloo had then said in a protesting and quite indignant reply, "how would it have been ever yet so even known that the boy would have ever even met all those trouble-makers?!??!?"

"You said it was always a part of your obligations to make sure all under your tutelage did pass "The Running" and perhaps part of that had all ought to include telling them all to always and at all times "Beware The Monkey-Folks that each and all live in The Trees above us, that have altogether no laws nor even leaders and also indeed thus so at it are all outcasts!", if in case if you forgot about all of that." Reminded Bagheera.

The Brown Bear Baloo was all but from indeed so right behind The Black Panther Bagheera at first for a while before being back to running on up beside him as they continued their run onwards, also noting Bagheera's voice and how it sounded as he was trying to imitate him to. "Well I so do know of what it was that was said by me about all of this." The Brown Bear Baloo had said in reply with a scoff to his voice, "And I do not ever sound like that, also by the way." As Baloo huffed and puffed as fast as he could as he was trying to pick up the pace and remaining as to end up running beside Bagheera along the way, right then and so there was the black panther getting so rather annoyed about the fact that all of this was ever even happening in the first place. "And Bagheera, yet another a thing, all the wolf cubs from under my teachings from over all the past years managed to figure all that out very quickly, yet as for Mowgli very much yet so on the one other matter part over here, he seriously just does indeed at all here so happen to take a lot of time from under my teachings."

"Yet I indeed so for most certain digress, for all but that itself is altogether beside the point!" Insisted The Black Panther. "As I had just so said to you from earlier, Shere Khan will do absolutely anything to get at the boy and finished what he started with his Man-Parents, even if that means he has to go on to and so indeed in the process of it all then tear all out of the whole entire wide wolf pack altogether apart. And Baloo, yet another here so from among a thing, is that all but so alas Mowgli simply altogether is just not a wolf, and so therefore as such because of that and all unlike wolves whosoever grow up and age much rather faster than them, yet the one other part of this matter about him, the Man's-Cub is just altogether indeed all so like really any other so from among Man's Kindred, as he ages longer than some at all from among The Peoples Of All The Jungles as so well as of altogether The Wilds themselves do."

"And thus here all just so indeed how would that lame-wretched-crippled-legged butcher of all of Man's Kindred and of Man's Cattle and bane among names of all Man Themselves at all so yet even try to stand a chance at all of that? Befriending The Resentful Wolves perhaps so?" Challenged Baloo, "Shere Khan would stand altogether indeed no chance whatsoever here whilst with that and all efforts at it."

"No Baloo," The Black Panther Bagheera had said in answer, "he would not so, or at the least not so whilst when Akela was still so is in all his full physical strength!"

"Oh Bagheera, please so indeed do tell me," Baloo The Brown Bear had prepared to have asked albeit very challengingly so at it all and as some way to retort, "just how is it that you indeed here do just so happen to know of that albeit-alone-in-title-Tiger-King's intentions and methods as so well as you simply merely so just claim that you do if I may ask you that?!??!?"

"That I say here itself is also beside the point!" Insisted Bagheera. "And I was over here myself led to understand that we agreed to talk about all of this later on, and all of the while in of itself provided if "later on" itself here even occurs itself ever at all so first!"

Just then, a sound got their attention that yet so up over here itself seemed to come on up whilst from all of whatsoever amongst the very trees' branches that were set above them, and so absolutely immediately had they paused there, panting to recover whatsoever air set up in themselves that they all could breathe. It itself had not at all sounded like a monkey or even itself over here so for that matter like some ape, and it happened to be very close by them all, somewhere set up as off to their sides. As they had listened they had heard a strange physical movement in the underbrushes set up as further behind or else further on up ahead of them both, next up in all of the branches and then silence. They waited, and then heard it yet again. It all had sounded like something big was coming on towards them.

Something big. Something near. Something otherwise also known to slither too.

Baloo and Bagheera looked up just in time to see none else other than The Mysterious Rock-And-Tree-Dwelling Python Kaa show herself to them from a nearby branch. Here Kaa seemed pleased to see them and yet here all but also in a most annoyed mood, as well.

Immediately those two bowed their heads to each show her their respect, raising their heads back up again. Kaa greeted them with a nod of her head over to them.

"Greetings Kaa." Said Baloo and Bagheera at the same time.

"Greetingssss Baloooooo and Bagheeraaaaaaa. Today I have sssseeeeeen the Man'sssssssss-Cub as heee waaaassssss taken by The Troublessome Bandar-Log Alsso Known As The Monkey People. The two of youuuuuu," the creature had said, "muuussssst be on a misssiiooonnnn to ressssscue him."

"Indeed I confirm us as much." Said Bagheera.

"Did you see where those we follow in pursuit to rescue him go to?" Asked Baloo.

"Yesssss I have sssseeeeennnn them all whossssoever took the little Man'ssss-Cub go by." Answered Kaa. "And I for ssssoooome time have got mysssself a sssscoooore to ssssettle with them as welllllll."

"Well Kaa, where did you see them go over to." The Brown Bear Baloo had asked in a way that had seemed to sound like panic and fear up from inside him.

Bagheera seemed to know of this. "Calm yourself, Baloo, if anything ever at all, it is Kaa whosoever can lead us to him and to those trouble-makers that had taken him." he said.

"Some Of All Amongsssst Thosssse Wrettttched Trouble-Makerrrrssss have iinnnnnnssssssulted and calllled meeee the mosssst by far crudessssst of namessssss," the serpent had explained, "sssstarting witttthhhh "Fooootllllessss Yyeellow Fffffiiiiiiisssh Aaaaaaannnnnnd Foooootllllessss Lllleeeeeeeegleeeeeeeesssssss Yyeellllowwwwww Earrrrtttthhhh-Wwwwoooorrrrmmmm, Ssssssspecled Frog and yyyyelllllow on top of ittt, though I am of ssssmall yyyyellllow mixxxed in witttthhhh lottttssss of grrrreeeennnn."

"All of the more the reason it seems," The Black Panther Bagheera had said, as if thinking of perhaps some sort of idea or a solution for all amongst this a so great several situations, before he then said, "all out of those trouble-makers so do even go and proclaim you have lost all from out of your teeth and will not eat even a single thing bigger than a youngster because of your fear of goats' horns."

Both Baloo and Bagheera knew that Kaa was no poison serpent as Kaa proclaimed such ones as absolute cowards, and knew that instead Kaa's strength was in that infamous "death hug" that in of itself was known to be what the serpent used to strangle prey to death when hunting for food. Yet Kaa was known to enough to sleep for a full entire month, and when Kaa lapped her coils around anybody, then there was no more to be said about what could become of them.

Furthermore one such as Kaa - as old and most incredibly weary as she truly indeed was - also at the same one exact time was known to certainly rarely show even just a single hint indeed of anger ever at all. Although Baloo and Bagheera could see the big swallowing muscles on either side of Kaa's throat ripple and bulge out quite a few times.

"When I mmyyyysssseeeeeellllffff came up into The Ssssuuuunnnn, I ssssaaaawwww lloottssss of Thosssse Troublemakerrrrssss sssswweeeep up that young Mmaann's-Cub up into the trreess. They are taking him towaaaardssss Their Great Cold Laaairrrrssss!" Said Kaa.

As if in additional confirming call, a great screeching call that was from none other than The Kite Bird Chil sounded out, and Kaa, Baloo and Bagheera had looked up and saw him fly onward by and above them all. "And I saw them myself too," he said, "as I was flying around and about some of the cliff edges had that young boy called out the words, "We be of one blood, you and I!" He flew on past them all.

Then Baloo had smiled in pride. As Bagheera did too. And Kaa herself was most impressed, even as they remembered what those "Cold Lairs" indeed were. "Wwellll I sssshaaaallllllllllll goooo." Said Kaa, "You two ggoooo on aheeeaaaad of mmeeee, and I sssshhaaaallll cattttcchhhh uuuupp wwwwiiiith yyoouuuu ttttwwoooo."

And so with that, Baloo and Bagheera went back to and took off upon the known conventional path towards The Troublesome Bandar-Log Also Known As The Monkey-People's Cold Lairs. Meanwhile Kaa took a more secret pathway to those places.

Meanwhile The "Cold Lairs" as so was the name given to a huge abandoned thousands of years old and also abandoned City Of The Mere Mortal Race Of Man that upon its abandonment, was up and taken over by several groups out of those attention-seeking troublesome troublemakers. The place itself was set upon a high plateau and in the years since its human-abandonment basically speaking and as time went on and those groups of monkeys and apes began dwelling there as well as in the trees, a great several sets composed of multi-connected ruins and the plateau cliff edges that Mowgli was taken upon the backs of the monkeys that kidnapped him had some streams of water pouring down the plateau rocks too, and as they brought Mowgli to the top, they started dragging him across several rocks and they soon began hissing and screeching out as if they were fighting over him, even as Mowgli himself began calling out in protest some more in the process. Immediately Mowgli was also calling out in pain as well, and yet not for long as one of the rocks that the monkeys and apes were throwing at each other in competition over who to carry him further on from there had absolutely unintentionally and get purely carelessly struck him upon the head and, and so Mowgli felt all around him become altogether black.

A Note: -
My Apologies again for the time this all has taken for completion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
186K 10.4K 75
[ UNEDITED , FEEL FREE TO COMMENT THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS] [COMPLETED] .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Azura thought that she had no chances of s...
14.2M 100K 9
He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could...
61K 1.6K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...